The eldest princess made high...

由 Xiaoshuo_

Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by late... 更多

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 61

906 12 0
由 Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 61 About Skirts

    The movement of Moonlight's birthday support was too great, not only the entertainment industry, but even passers-by were shocked.

    They tried to settle the accounts and searched for the advertising costs of rentable large LED screens around the world. When they saw "counting by the second", the masses had a heart attack.

    It's too cruel, it's really too cruel to throw money at people!

    fall! This account is not worth mentioning!

    Not only the masses, but even the star entertainers who are envied by everyone who "make money every day" were shocked.

    ——What happened to the fans of this little artist? Are all the fans in the entertainment industry under her name?

    It is true that there are many rich people chasing stars, but not many can pay such a large sum of money.

    Du Zhong knew about the support club's plan a long time ago, and it was through him that he contacted the matchmaker. But seeing it with your own eyes is not the same as knowing it will happen.

    "It's really possible..."

    He didn't need to buy trending searches. All major social platforms were full of news about Ji Lanyue's birthday.

    Ji Lanyue didn't feel much about this grand celebration and support. Even if Du Zhong summed up the expenses into a huge number, she couldn't get his shock.

    "A lot?" she would ask.

    The year-end performance report of any company under the name of the eldest lady is much more than this.

    What's more, the money in it was given by her grandparents.

    "Oh, Yueyue's support picture is back for me." Grandma held the tablet in her hand and pulled Grandpa to look at it.

    When the two of them went to see Ji Lanyue's group night, they got some small things around a certain Ji Lanyue station in the fan area, and immediately downloaded the Weibo app and followed this site.

    Afterwards, he even formed a good bragging relationship with the station sister inside - bragging about the moon and rainbow fart.

    Sister Zhan: "Ahhhh, Yueyue's private ride out of the airport today is so handsome! It's beautiful and sassy! It's so beautiful!"

    Grandma: "Show me!"

    Sister Zhan sent a picture, and then continued to sigh: "AWSL !"

    Grandma: "What does this mean?"

    Sister Zhan began to translate and popularize science for her. They all knew that there were two older Yueguang in the group, and they took good care of them.

    Until the first fundraising, grandma readily gave 50,000.

    Sister Zhan: "..."

    Their first reaction was: "Grandma, don't give so much! Take care of your family first! And your future life!" The

    Moonlights are afraid that these two are getting old and their minds will be confused. This money might be the result of her hard work all her life, it can't be like this.

    Then grandma directly revealed the balance that someone transferred to her: "My grandson gave it to me, let me use it every month." ——

    It was Ji Changfeng's daily greetings to his two disobedient elders.

    Sister Zhan: I'm sorry, I'm disrespectful, goodbye!

    I thought it was two old people who were taking care of their lives. A group of young people often lamented that Yueyue is too powerful, and the age span of fans they attracted is really wide.

    As a result, it turned out to be two rich men.

    Now, I am not afraid at all that someone will say that Moonlight cheated the old man of his money!

    Then this time, when they said they would support Ji Lanyue's birthday, the grandparents knew for the first time that it could still be done like this!

    Think about it, the busiest place, outside the brightest building a few hundred meters high, late at night and during the day, are all my granddaughters! That scene!

    It really makes me happy just thinking about it~~

    So the two of them approached Ji Changfeng again and asked him to give him more money.

    Ji Changfeng, who was undercover in the support club official group: "..."

    What a coincidence, should it be said that one family does not enter one house, or is the world just so wonderful?

    However, during the period of contact with the Moonlights, they really learned a lot, and then they were happier to use money to solve things that could be solved.

    In addition to the LED rented by the Moonlighters, there is also an interview with the spokesperson of the makeup line given by NR. In addition, all similar promotional channels under Zhaoxuan are open to Ji Lanyue.

    This has resulted in a grand scene in which almost the whole world celebrates the same person's birthday in the cold winter.

    This row of noodles, in recent years, no one can surpass.

    Ji Lanyue knew that her grandparents had joined her website, but she didn't know about Ji Changfeng.

    ——Brother still has to do it himself? So many assistants!

    Grandma also showed off to Ji Lanyue: "Look, I picked this photo, and I said, the angle of Yueyue looks best on the big screen!" Ji Yang: "Show me!"

    He

    nodded : "Yeah, my daughter is the prettiest!"

    After

    Ji Lanyue's birthday, she didn't rush back to China, but stayed in Europe for a few more days.

    The manor her father gave her was actually an ancient castle with a price of nearly 1.2 billion. He had just bought it not long ago and hadn't had time to renovate it.

    Ji Lanyue went over to take a look.

    The main reason is that she is very interested in the architectural style here. It is said that there are still various works of art collected and handed down by previous owners in the castle.

    When she returned to China with the manuscript of "SELINA" to make an announcement, Ji Lanyue realized that she had already become a top-notch in China.

    ——The kind ridiculed by sourness.

    This is probably the power of spending money!

    It is almost equivalent to brushing faces all over the world. On the 9th, Ji Lanyue's various beautiful pictures and videos continued to be broadcast for a whole day.

    Anyone who went out saw her either in the subway car or at the stations on both sides. When I got out of the subway, it was Ji Lanyue again, she was always in the elevator, let alone go shopping.

    I took out my phone and looked, oh, the screen is still swiping.

    Passerby: Who is this?

    Other fans: Did Xinglang's money come from the wind? Did it fall from the sky? Are you sick?

    Other entertainers in the entertainment industry: Fuck, so sour.

    Heizi: Forced to blow up to ashes! Ji Lanyue is having a bad day!

    Moonlight: Rub your hands together and wait for Yueyue's next five evening shows and next year's TV series and movies to join the group! It is said that there will be a solo album!

    My female goose is indeed a single-handed tow aircraft carrier! After leaving Shimmer, the star road is really magnanimous!

    But at the same time, there are also many people who are guessing, what is Ji Lanyue's identity, that he can have such a powerful treatment?

    It must have been smashed by a few rich people. Only relying on this group of fans can't achieve such an effect at all.

    But a bunch of people searched and searched, and even went through the various game processes that she posted before, and they didn't know what was going on with Ji Lanyue's family background.

    Gossipist: ... Fuck, trembling, I can't find out the background, I have a bad premonition.

    People who eat melons: Huh? What? Isn't it claimed that even the ancestors of the Homo sapiens period can be dug out, why is there no sound?

    Therefore, another navy and Heizi began to spread rumors, saying that Ji Lanyue was taken care of by a big, big benefactor, and this birthday was the money and resources given by the big benefactor.

    Then contact her about her experience from entering the entertainment industry until now, damn it, that's right!

    Ji Lanyue: Thank you for the invitation, my brother is indeed the big sponsor.

    ·

    If there is only publicity and no works, the artist will soon leave the public's sight.

    Fortunately, there are many end-of-year parties, and the December itinerary has gathered well-known artists throughout the year.

    When Ji Lanyue leaned out of the black car in a light purple floor-length dress, the cameras in the venue paused visibly.

    Then the sound of the shutter speeds up suddenly, and the flashes almost snap together.

    "Ji Lanyue! Look over here!"

    "Ji Lanyue! Ji Lanyue!"

    "Ah, ah, Yueyue!"

    A group of people shouted passionately, hoping that Ji Lanyue would look up and look at their camera.

    Although the city in the south is not as bleak and cold as the north, wearing a strapless long dress still makes many female stars tremble slightly.

    Ji Lanyue was extremely calm, without any appearance of being frozen.

    On the contrary, because of the lower temperature, the tip of her nose became slightly redder, which better suited today's makeup.

    Having participated in many red carpets and parties, Ji Lanyue thought that there would be some more suitable clothes in winter, but she didn't expect that they were the same as summer.

    When asked that day, Du Zhong casually replied: "It's the same all year round."

    Ji Lanyue: "..."

    She gave Du Zhong the person who took care of her clothes expressionlessly, and asked the two to check The clothes you will use for your next trip.

    Personal announcement, she finally doesn't have to cater to Shimmer and wrong herself.

    Du Zhong originally intended to borrow clothes from Xing Lang, and he had already said hello to him, so there was absolutely no problem.

    Ji Lanyue doesn't remember what kind of dress she has, but she has a special assistant.

    Du Zhong also remembered that Ji Lanyue seemed to have clothes from every luxury brand last season, so he asked.

    Ji Lanyue: "You communicate with yourself, I don't know."

    She has passed the age when she pays special attention to clothes, and she is very puzzled by the fashion concepts and trends here. The eldest princess said that she is very confused.

    The result of the discussion was - Du Zhong gave up Xinglang's relationship and decided to directly use the cloakroom in Ji Lanyue's mansion that he didn't know where it was located.

    "I really underestimated you, but I really want to know, why do you have so many high-end orders? I heard that you just arrived two days ago?" He asked.

    In advanced customization, the clothes are specially made for customers, which is even more different from the new models of big brands.

    This thing has to line up, it's expensive, and you have to wait.

    Ji Lanyue recalled: "I give it every year, maybe it's a coincidence."

    Du Zhong rubbed his hands: "Yes, it's really a coincidence."

    And it was made according to Ji Lanyue's figure data, no need to change clothes, it is definitely The dress that best suits her temperament.

    The most troublesome points for artists seem to have never appeared in Ji Lanyue's place.

    Du Zhong sighed: "It's good, it's good to be rich."

    Ji Lanyue: "..." That may be the appearance of Ben Gong when he has power.

    That would be better.

    This long dress is one of the high-end dresses, and three pieces were sent, and this is the one with the longest tail.

    The light cage gauze, dotted with crystals, just set off Ji Lanyue's figure. When she moved every step, the skirt glowed with different lights, like a fairy walking out of the night.

    The cameras in the arena moved the lens following Ji Lanyue's pace, and the sound of shutters was heard endlessly. The people who called her name blushed, only hating that their position was not good enough.

    The moment Ji Lanyue raised her eyes, she looked like a fairy looking at the human world from the clouds, watching the prosperity of this world.

    ·

    The first red carpet after her birthday, Ji Lanyue attracted everyone's attention today. Even at night, many people were waiting for the back picture of the scene.

    The organizer rented a suite in a hotel not far away, and there were dozens of photographers, retouchers, assistants and other staff ready to go.

    The picture in front was sent back, and the process work was started immediately, focusing on posting the picture in the shortest time, and then handing it over to the editor of the social platform for release.

    After Ji Lanyue's picture came out, Yueguang, passers-by, Heizi, opponent fans and so on flooded into the account immediately.

    They can't wait to take out the magnifying glass to see the condition of the clothes, which house it comes from, and what style it is.

    The Moonlights are worried that Eucommia is not a man, and they will borrow an out-of-season style, or that the brand is not high enough. The sunspots were on the contrary, they just waited to see that Ji Lanyue's clothes were not of high quality.

    Passers-by were brainwashed by her beautiful pictures before, and wanted to see if this plmm was really beautiful.

    Although they also know that the released pictures must still be edited pictures, but they are the latest ones anyway!

    As a result, I looked at it, ah, it's so beautiful! Fairies are like this, right?

    It turns out that purple can be so good for people?

    The Moonlights found out in a daze that they couldn't recognize which clothes it was, and it wasn't a previous style, nor was it the latest style.

    But the sunspots were not happy either, because the dress was obviously extremely expensive.

    For some things, the price can be seen directly from the appearance, and when people see it, they will understand that they should stay away from it, and they can't afford to pay for it if it is destroyed.

    [Waste? How many people have changed, who owns Ji Lanyue's skirt? ]

    [The style looks like L, but they didn't make this one! ]

    [Fuck, I saw it, Eucommia posted a new Weibo, the dress is layyyt's haute couture]

    [Come on, put Ji Lanyue really rich on the public screen]

    Some haute couture is ready-to-wear, but with the title of "advanced customization", which is not really tailor-made. But L's high-definition, it is really made by the chief designer and the team for the guests, without water.

    Not only must you be able to afford it, but you must also be eligible to buy it, and have the time to wait.

    Ji Lanyue can put it on at this moment, which means that the clothes have been made a long time ago.

    Maybe a year, maybe two years.

    At that time, Ji Lanyue hadn't debuted yet!

    [Then here comes the question, who does this lady belong to? 】

    【A young lady who can buy high-end clothes, which one needs such clothes? ]

    [You all thought she had a financial backer, but think differently, what if her own family is rich? 】

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

651K 67.8K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
123K 1.9K 103
Author: a thin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-17 Latest: Chapter 103 Through rebirth finished 313,000
1.7M 102K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...