The eldest princess made high...

Door Xiaoshuo_

Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by late... Meer

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 22

1.7K 29 2
Door Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 22 The Eliminated Person

    After the ranking was announced, the selected candidates said words of gratitude, either crying or laughing or plain.

    The eliminated ones applauded for them on the opposite side, and also felt sad for their own round trip.

    They were sitting together before, but now, the two groups of people have separated.

    Some people came in a group, but not all of them advanced. Those who entered cried, and those who were eliminated hugged each other to comfort them and wanted to cheer up.

    Some people made new friends here, but they didn't expect that the time they spent together was so short.

    Ji Lanyue is not easy to talk to, she has few friends. If there are a hundred people here, who is the friend of the princess.

    Sorry, no.

    It can only be considered that the relationship is a little close, and there are more contacts. Other than that, there is no one who can be called a "friend".

    But she was just as sad.

    Probably because of the delicate feelings since childhood, after many years of training, it is still inevitable to touch the scene.     "

    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooui     _ Let's get in touch again, I want to go to your hometown to eat authentic hot pot."     "Okay, it's settled!"     Ji Lanyue: "..."     Okay, it's not the kind of correspondence that takes days, nights or even months to meet and communicate. it's time.     The connection is so simple, it seems a bit cheap to be sad.     Ji Lanyue: I actually forgot that there is such a big killer as a mobile phone!     She thought back to cars, and smooth roads. I heard that it only takes three or four hours to go from south to north. Well, it takes hours here.     That's seven or eight hours.     How wonderful, there is no longer the despair of "this time we will see each other again".

    My mind couldn't help but returned to the past days. In the past twenty years, the eldest princess still spent most of her time as a princess.

    Miss, it's only a matter of dozens of days.

    "Lan, Lanyue..." Someone beside her timidly called her name in a low voice.

    Ji Lanyue looked subconsciously: "Huh?"

    The visitor swallowed nervously, not knowing where to put his hands: "I, I am Yu Zishu, that, I was eliminated. But I like it very much You, I want to take this opportunity to talk to you."

    Yu Zishu smiled bitterly: "Maybe in the future..." There will be no such face-to-face opportunity.

    She and Ji Lanyue have no stage of cooperation, nor are they in the same class. In a place with so many people, the two of them had never chatted for a long time.

    Yu Zishu saw Ji Lanyue standing there in a daze, with no one around, so he mustered up the courage to go forward.

    "I thought you were amazing when I first rated you. You are great at dancing and singing... I'm sorry, but I'm usually good at blowing rainbow farts, but I'm too nervous now..." Yu Zishu was a little desperate

    .

    Yes, she was sad about being eliminated. But the saddest point is that she no longer has the chance to share the stage with Ji Lanyue.

    She also really wants to have a collaboration stage!

    If we can be in a group, we can stay with Ji Lanyue from the beginning to the end of the performance!

    Yu Zishu: Others came to participate in the competition. The moment I saw Ji Lanyue, my goal was changed to chasing stars.

    But I'm too good at it, I can't get an A, and I don't have a chance to join her team.

    Ji Lanyue blinked her eyes: "I remember you, when you were choosing songs for "Battle of the Sword", you jumped very high."

    This is not an antonym, let alone a sarcasm.

    When Zhai Meng asked who wanted to join Ji Lanyue's team, many people raised their hands. Eighteen people were outside, and another eighty-two stood in one place.

    Although there are steps, they are crowded and crowded, and it is hard to see who is who at a glance.

    Those who are extroverted and proactive are really jumping and calling Ji Lanyue, hoping to be picked over.

    Just as they thought, Ji Lanyue is strong and has a good image and temperament. Since participating in the show, there have been frequent highlights—although they were all given to her by Zhu Ying—but they are very attractive to fans.

    Everyone knew well that the program team would definitely praise Ji Lanyue.

    If the dark horse is a solo debut and has no background, the program team may give the dark horse very few shots for private transactions to prevent her from being discovered by the audience.

    This move can also be referred to as "explosion-proof", one of the commonly used methods in the entertainment industry, including but not limited to the above methods.

    However, Ji Lanyue is backed by Xinglang Entertainment, this possibility does not exist in front of her.

    It is even said that the only "big devil" script in the program group may exist for her.

    If you look at it from this perspective, Zhu Ying's repeated provocations over and over again are likely to be the result of the two companies joining forces to create momentum for the two of them!

    What does the audience want to see? Is it really the end of five minutes for everyone to sing and dance a song?

    no.

    What they want to see is excitement.

    Grades are of course important. The seven of you practiced for a week, but the dances on the stage were uneven and your singing was out of tune. That shows a problem with your ability.

    At the same time, it is also a new point of ridicule.

    In addition, during the training process, vocal music and dance are separated, and there are a large number of people, and there are always strange situations.

    Once there are brainwashing actions, speeches, and tones, it will be an out of the circle.

    It is well known to passers-by.

    For example, the "egg yolk long skirt and fluffy hair" in a certain talent show swept all platforms in those days.

    There are good and bad.

    Fortunately, many passers-by will have a little impression of the name of the producer of the incident. The bad thing is that the initial impression is set in this way, and it will take some effort to reverse it in the future.

    Just like many traffic stars, what they care about is not whether they are black or red. What they and the team behind them care about and fear the most is-the loss of attention.

    Black and red can be whitewashed, and there are slots that can guide public opinion.

    There are a thousand Hamlets in the eyes of a thousand people, and this saying is applicable everywhere.

    The same is true in the entertainment industry.

    Idiot fans, mother fans, girlfriend fans, boyfriend fans, clay sculpture fans, career fans... Fans alone can be divided into such types, and there is no age limit.

    Then, there are naturally hundreds of opinions on a certain statement or action of an artist.

    But the key is whether you can be seen.

    Everyone has an abacus in their hearts, looking at the people and things around them. Who can be contacted, who should be kept away, who is cute, who is annoying...

    whoever can be profitable.

    So that day, many people wanted to choose Ji Lanyue and join her team.

    Ji Lanyue learned the dance of the theme song when she was re-grading. Later, when she saw that the people in class F could not learn it, and someone was crying in front of her, Ji Lanyue taught her directly.

    Everyone saw it, and they felt that when Ji Lanyue was silent, she was indifferent to strangers, and she had her own shield.

    But if you go sincerely, she will not refuse.

    Maybe she is a person with a cold face and a warm heart, everyone thought so.

    In fact, this is not the case. Ji Lanyue helps others because she likes to dance, and she envies people who can dance and sing freely.

    Teach people hand in hand, correct the other person's movements and small habits with heart, because Ji Lanyue feels that this person has the determination to do this well.

    So she is willing to help.

    Probably because the days of aloofness in the past have been lived a lot, and the atmosphere of equality now makes the eldest princess both happy and satisfied.

    Ji Lanyue sometimes wonders, if she is not a princess, can she do whatever she wants?

    But the answer is no.

    Just because she is a favored princess, she has a lot of preferential treatment. You don't have to run around for food, clothing, housing, and transportation, you don't have to work hard for your livelihood, and you don't have to worry about being bullied by power...

    It is precisely because she is the eldest princess that she does not choose a concubine or marry, and no one dares to scold her in front of her. talk. On the contrary, the group of people still complimented her with smiling faces.

    This is the endless convenience brought to her by her status, so she naturally has to bear the corresponding responsibility.

    No one can just be good and not bad, the pros and cons are related and cannot be separated.

    Now, finally have such an opportunity. She is very content.

    It's like a frequent feeling lately - I love it here.

    She really likes it here.

    Even a book, even a strange world.

    But since they are all true, no matter when the book is rotten and the world is destroyed, before that, just play happily.

    After all, before becoming the eldest lady, the eldest princess thought that she would die under the assassin's arrow.

    That day, some people were selected to form a team, some were for the camera, some were for getting more help, and some were for getting close to Ji Lanyue.

    Based on her brief impression of other players during this period, Ji Lanyue selected six of them. Facts have proved that they are indeed modest and hardworking, and they are not afraid of staying up all night.

    Ji Lanyue saw Yu Zishu at that time.

    The little girl was standing on the last stage, her hands were flailing, but she was not tall, so she had no sense of presence.

    Yu Zishu really wants to be in a team with Ji Lanyue, so that he can get close to her. It would be even better if we could be friends!

    Unfortunately, I never had this opportunity.

    I thought I could continue to be here, maybe we could be together on stage next time.

    It didn't work out, and she was eliminated.

    Yu Zishu wanted to cry immediately.

    Looking at Ji Lanyue standing high on the top of the pyramid, she felt that the distance between herself and the other party was so far away, like the Mariana Trench and the moon.

    One underground and one sky, they will not be able to reach them in this life.

    After being nervous for a long time, I wanted to say hello to Ji Lanyue, but I was afraid. Yu Zishu always feels that he is very bad.

    Look, you can't even pass the first level, why are you wasting Ji Lanyue's time? Do you deserve it?

    — she asked herself.

    But not taking advantage of the last moment, Yu Zishu felt that he might never see him again.

    That's still coming.

    So she dawdled step by step and came to find Ji Lanyue.

    Unexpectedly, the other party looked at her for a moment, then smiled and said "I remember you".

    What kind of fairy is this! I have become a lump of insignificance! Not even a chance to stroll in front of her! She actually remembered herself!

    Endless fireworks ignited in Yu Zishu's heart.

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !"

    Ji Lanyue: "???"

    She took a step back: "!!!"

    It was rare for the eldest princess to show such a shocked expression, and the cameraman who had been chasing her quickly zoomed in and cut a close-up.

    "Director, director, remember to put away the Mai here too! Look!" the camera shouted excitedly.

    Over there, Yu Zishu was back to his original self.

    "Hey, my rainbow fart is back!" She looked down at herself excitedly, then suddenly looked up at Ji Lanyue.

    "Eh..." She paused.

    Ji Lanyue showed a trace of panic.

    Yu Zishu was silent: "..."

    She said with difficulty: "Did I... frighten you?"

    Ji Lanyue: "...Yes."

    The most direct confession the eldest princess has ever seen was a wild prodigal son along the stream Holding a jug in hand, laughing loudly, recite poetry passionately.

    From the shaded place behind, there was the sound of a zither, echoing the cadence of the prodigal son in front.

    Later, Ji Lanyue's younger brother found someone to beat up the prodigal son, because the silly love poems were blatant, and they belittled the princess and exalted herself.

    But to be honest, the poem is still considered implicit, and the lethality of Yu Zishu's two sentences is much higher than that of the prodigal son.

    Especially since they were so close.

    Seeing the idol nodding, Yu Zishu tugged at the corner of her clothes, and she coughed dryly: "I'm sorry, I can't help myself."

    Ji Lanyue: "..." Not to mention, the little girl is quite cute.

    Yu Zishu discussed with her: "Then I won't brag about rainbow farts, let me introduce myself first, I..." "Yu Zishu."

    Ji Lanyue said directly, "I know your name." And You just introduced that your name and class are still posted on your clothes.

    Yu Zishu: "!!!" Should she buy a lottery ticket as soon as she leaves the house today!

    Suddenly, Yu Zishu turned his head back, with tears streaming down his face: "Wuuuu Lanyue actually remembers my name and knows who I am, and I can leave such a small mark in the fairy's life experience, although later Maybe I just forgot about me, but it’s good to remember now."

    She couldn’t help herself: "What can I do, I’m a waste! I’m still so close to her, my breathing disturbs her purity..."

    Ji Lanyue: "..." Actually, I can clearly hear what you are saying.

    After a long while, Yu Zishu turned back to look at Ji Lanyue again, and said eagerly: "Can you take a photo together for TO to sign? Can I make a little more progress and shake hands?" Ji Lanyue: "..." Wait

    , What are rabbits and rabbit signs?

    When

    Du Zhong waited for Ji Lanyue, he fell asleep.

    "Ah? Ah?" He opened his eyes, a little stunned, "Are you done?" Ji

    Lanyue found a tissue bag and knocked him awake: "..."

    Du Zhong sleeps very lightly, such a simple cubicle Inside, there is only a very simple small sofa, and adults can at best just tilt their heads to rest.

    Ji Lanyue sat in another seat. She rubbed her neck and asked, "What's the matter?"

    Du Zhong woke up and said, "I'll talk to you about the next thing."

    The talent show is not about singing and dancing, but about operation.

    "You are first, and the number of votes is broken. Well, I know something about this. Linda greeted me and said that they also helped vote."

    Du Zhong asked the question of the number of votes for the next public.

    Ji Lanyue didn't quite understand, but she showed no expression: "Oh."

    Du Zhong didn't hesitate, and said directly: "The follow-up betting process will be very complicated, and I will follow up the whole process, which is not difficult. I want to ask It's about your next actions in the show."

    Ji Lanyue frowned: "Huh?"

    Du Zhong: "The talent show is not just about singing and dancing. Although your solo debut is the best, since you are here, you still have to maximize your profits."

    Ji Lanyue: "Oh."

    Du Zhong: "Let's talk about CP first. On Zhu Ying's side, her agent contacted me and said that she would like to cooperate with us in the future to fire up a cp of you and her, and the route is to fall in love and kill each other, what do you think?" If Ji Lanyue is an amateur, what does the company decide

    ? If there is a plan, she will execute it.

    But obviously, in the relationship between the artist, the agent, and the company, Ji Lanyue is the strong one.

    Therefore, it is rare for Eucommia to live a life of being an aggrieved agent, and he is no longer the first brother who lives every day.

    Ji Lanyue was puzzled: "What is cp? What is love and killing? Why do you want to cooperate with Zhu Ying?"

    Du Zhong was not surprised by her question. Miss, I don't know much.

    "In the draft, fans like to play cp. To put it simply, who do you have a good relationship with, you two fight, chat, etc., these interactions fall into the eyes of fans, and they will feel cute, warm, happy and fun. "

    Although you and Zhu Ying seem to be rivals, you can't describe it that way."

    "Zhu Ying is provocative, and you use your strength to crush it. In some people's eyes, it is a slap in the face, and it brings them a refreshing feeling. Among these people, Most of them are your only fans, and there are also Zhu Ying's sunspots or people who don't like her." "

    But from another perspective, there are fans who love you and Zhu Ying's cp, mainly because they love each other and kill each other."

    cp Well, That is the happiest Lalang!

    So someone noticed Ji Lanyue and Zhu Ying from a tricky point of view.

    Look, I don't agree with you, you use your strength to shut me up. But I still refuse to accept, so I will continue to challenge you, but you are still better than me!

    Strength group ah there is wood! Love each other and kill each other!

    Even Ji Lanyue's disdainful words when facing Zhu Ying were cut into sincere love by fans.

    After listening to Du Zhong's explanation, Ji Lanyue: "..."

    No, no, is this also popular here?

    To be honest, there were many outstanding young masters and young ladies in the capital. What's more, people with good deeds selected who is the first and who is the second.

    What else is the eight beauties of the capital, the first person in the family.

    There is also a combination of "Zhilan Yushu". The two sons are family friends, and it happens that one of them has "zhi" and the other has "yu" in their names, so they took a homonymous name.

    Ji Lanyue blinked.

    But at that time, everyone was reading scripts, and some people fantasized about writing stories, depicting love and hatred.

    She also bought it and read it. The author has a strong pen and the plot is soul-stirring.

    Until the end, the two protagonists in the capital got married respectively.

    Originally thought it would end in tragedy, but unexpectedly, the author released a sequel. It mainly describes that the two cannot love each other, and they can only succumb to the rules and etiquette.

    Ji Lanyue has seen these two people and heard gossip, but there is no such story.

    Everything is written by the author.

    Later, the two also found out about it.

    They also laughed and teased each other, saying, "No wonder when I went out, people came up to cry and pity me, saying that I was in a difficult situation, that's why."

    The two borrowed the book to read, and commented on it, saying that the author's short poems are quite talented.

    When he found the author, he was very embarrassed.

    The ending was good. He was originally trying to make money to supplement his livelihood. He wrote this because people in the capital liked to watch it.

    They are all written in a familiar way, and it is not difficult to go anywhere. It just borrowed the names of the two, and invented some basis, and changed the city of the dynasty, and the background setting is not bad.

    He writes interestingly, and there are many other scripts. He was invited to a restaurant under his name to write stories for him.

    People who heard about this went to join in the fun. Unexpectedly, the combination of Mr. and the storyteller will have a particularly good effect.

    So it became an interesting story in the capital.

    Ji Lanyue heard it and thought it was fun.

    Unexpectedly, it fell on him now.

    Du Zhong is still chattering: "Actually, you two are not too hot. Let's get in touch with each other more in the show. You don't need to do anything. You can make cp fans scream with sugar as long as you are on the same camera. Oh, what sugar means is that you two appear at the same time. With the dialogue, they think it's true. Oh, it's true... Forget it, don't understand, this knowledge is profound."

    Ji Lanyue's dazed little expression.

    Du Zhong: "You can get a wave of enthusiasm, it's a default thing, and it won't fall on paper. Fans know it's fake, so it's okay. When the show comes out in the future, naturally there will be no follow-up." It can be regarded as

    unbundling up.

    Speaking of this, Du Zhong paused: "It is very possible that Zhu Ying will be in the debut position. Then you two will still be a group in the future, and you can continue this CP in the future." Ji Lanyue: "...

    "

    Seeing that this person started to think about things after his debut, Ji Lanyue interrupted urgently.

    "No cp." She said.

    Du Zhong: "Oh."

    He didn't object, and directly crossed out the matter in the phone memo: "Then do you have any other CP candidates? Those in your dormitory are also good."

    Ji Lanyue: "Don't do this Can’t it work?”

    Du Zhong: “Yes, but this is a hot shortcut, and they all know how to do it.”

    Ji Lanyue: "I'm not interested."

    Du Zhong: "Well! Missy is not interested, so don't do this. You come as usual, so what should you do? I'm not looking for a marketing account here. If the other party wants to take your heat , I'll take it down."

    If one party objects to a mutually beneficial matter, the other party will not be bored to lick it up.

    However, for the current Ji Lanyue, she is the most popular show on the show. As long as she can catch up, she might be able to grab more scenes and votes.

    There are still people who do it on purpose.

    It is true. In other places, someone has already told him to get in touch with Ji Lanyue more.

    Du Zhong: "About your character design, I have decided on a few, you can see which one you like more."

    Ji Lanyue: "???" Why is there a new term?

    She took the paper handed over by the other party, and there were many lists on it.

    Thanks to the memory, the eldest princess has no pressure on today's text.

    "The great demon king who is calm and indifferent and knows the strength in his heart, fell into the world..." I'm sorry she couldn't stand it anymore.

    Looking up, Ji Lanyue said sincerely: "Are you all so exaggerated here?"

    Du Zhong: "In the entertainment industry, idols always have a different face to the outside world.

    " People who get along with each other, in fact, everyone in the circle knows that they are ordinary people with a vicious mouth and a ruthless mind.

    "Personal design is to put it in one thing, change your original setting, and make a different face. What you sell is a commodity, and people are commodities." With strength but not strength, this is the way in the end

    .

    The difference is that some people are the same on the outside, some people are slightly split, and some people are very different from the inside and outside, and they will always overturn in the end.

    Who cares, as long as you cheat more fans and earn money that ordinary people can't get in a few lifetimes, that's enough.

    Du Zhong said calmly: "There are many ways. I will arrange everything for you on the basis of satisfying you as much as possible."

    Ji Lanyue looked at him quietly.

    After silence, she said: "I don't deceive others, and people should not try to deceive me."

    For the rest, I am myself.

    Du Zhong sighed: "Okay."

    I knew she was a wayward young lady.

    But it's okay, the eldest lady has a good personality.

    The author has something to say: People can’t cover the sky with one hand, but Ji Lanyue can

    forget it, and it’s over when it’s cool

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
7.2K 60 6
Short Title : LISFWFDO Alternate Title : 降智女配,在线等死[快穿] Status : Completed Author : Wei Ke Source : MTLNovel Novel Summary Every novel has a low IQ...
3.1M 257K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
123K 2K 103
Author: a thin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-17 Latest: Chapter 103 Through rebirth finished 313,000