Reggie's Sister {Luke Patters...

By castielsangel67

Reginald Peters always wanted a little sister...little did he know that eight years after he died his wish wo... More

๊ง โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ ๊ง‚
โ™ฌ โ„™๐•๐•’๐•ช๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ โ™ฌ
โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช
โ„๐•’๐•ก๐•ก๐•ช ๐•‹๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ๐•ค๐•˜๐•š๐•ง๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜!
โ„•๐•–๐•– ๐”น๐• ๐• ๐•œ!!

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–

7.7K 112 51
By castielsangel67

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Los Angeles, 2020

A raven haired girl sleeps soundly with her hair a mess and her mouth slightly parted as soft snores escape. "Rosalina! You need to get up, you're going to be late." an older woman knocks on the girl's bedroom door. The raven haired girl, Rosalina, also known as Ro or Rosa, slightly jumped, falling off her bed. "Ow!" Ro exclaimed, a hand rubbing her head. "Ro, let's go!" The woman said, knocking on the door again.

"Alright, mom! I'm up!" The girl replied, using her bed to help her stand up. "You have twenty minutes before you have to leave, and you still have to pick Julie up." Ro's mother, Laura, said, before walking back to the kitchen. Ro let out a grown, dragging herself over to her closet.

"No. No. Definitely not." Ro muttered as she looks through her shirts. She stops on one shirt staring at it. "Sure, why not." She shrugged, before grabbing a pair of shirts and making her way to her bathroom. After a very quick shower, Ro changed.

She walked over to her bookshelf and smiled at the picture she had of her older brother. "I wish we could have met." She whispered before grabbing her book bag and making her way down stairs. "Morning, Sweetheart." Ro's step-dad, Noah, said, kissing his step-daughter's temple. "Morning, dad." Ro smiled, kissing her step-dad's cheek. At the sound of fast foot steps Ro laughed, crouching down. "Good morning to you, too, Bailey." The girl said, petting the golden retriever.

Ro's parents divorced shortly after she was born. They were always arguing and after they lost their eldest child, Reginald, they got closer again and eight years later they had another child, Rosalina. That's when the fighting started again. They both agreed that they should get a divorce and then had another argument about custody over their daughter.

Since the two couldn't come to an agreement, they went to court, where they were granted with split custody, Laura getting most of it. Rosa would stay with her mother for two weeks and then go to her fathers for a week. When Ro was three years old, her mother started dating Noah.

Noah loved Ro as his own daughter and when she was six, shortly before she turned seven, he and her mother got married. Ro grew up with two fathers. Her actual father, Joseph, and her chosen father, Noah. Joseph didn't like that Ro called Noah 'dad'. He never liked seeing the father-daughter relationship the two had. And for years he tried to get his daughter to understand that he was her only father, not Noah. Ro never agreed with him though.

In the last two years Ro's father had met a woman, Sarina, and her son Kevin. Ro never liked Serina, but her and Kevin got along...most of the time. Kevin, who was a Junior in High School along with Ro, was the only reason she kept going to her fathers. Rosa basically saw herself as their housekeeper, and had a feeling that when she wasn't there all the house cleaning was put on Kevin. She's seen a lot of different Cinderella stories to know that she was basically just the step-daughter who did all the cleaning.

And as of two months ago, Sarina is going to be Rosalina's step-mother. It's safe to say that when Ro found out she freaked. Kevin wasn't happy either. Yes, the two get along and treat each other as siblings already, but Kevin didn't like the idea of his mother moving on from his father, who had died shortly before she started dating Joseph. Now that brings us to now.

"How did you sleep?" Noah asked, taking a sip from his coffee mug. Ro kissed Bailey's head before standing up. "Other than my nightmare about Sarina being my evil step-mother...pretty good." She replied, grabbing the Lucky Charms front he pantry. Noah laughed, getting a bowl and spoon for Ro. "Thanks." She mumbled, taking the items from Noah and sitting next to him at the table. "Well, I'm off to work. Have a great day, Rosa." Laura said, kissing the top of her daughter's head, before moving and kissing her husband on the lips.

"I love you guys." Laura said, grabbing her thermos of coffee. "Love you, too." Ro and Noah replied, waving as Laura grabbed her keys and walked out of the house. "Anything interesting going on at school today?" Noah asked, glancing from his phone to his daughter. Ro shrugged. "Not that I'm aware of." She said, taking a bite of her cereal. Rosa looks down at her phone as it vibrates. She picks it up and saw that one of her good friends, Julie, texted her.

Jules🤩: Are you running late again?

"Oh, shit!" Ro exclaimed, quickly standing up. "Language." Noah said, giving his daughter a stern look. "Sorry, dad. I have to go. I've gotta pick Julie up. See you later, love you." Rosa quickly said, placing her dishes in the sink before grabbing her book bag, car keys, petting Bailey one last time and rushing out the door, all while replying to Julie.

Lina🩰: Sorry, I'm leaving my house now. Be there in 2 minutes.

Ro got into her car and quickly pulled out of her driveway, making the two minute drive down the street to Julie's house. As she pulled into Julie's driveway she saw the Latina waiting for her. "Took you long enough." Julie joked, climbing into the passenger seat. "At least I showed up." Ro replied, putting the car into reverse.

"Do you know what you're going to perform?" Ro asked, driving towards Los Feliz High School. "No..." Julie mumbled. "Jules! You have to perform today. If you don't then I'll be stuck with Flynn in music!" Rosa said, making a left turn. "Well, Cooper will be there." Julie shrugged. Ro scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Yeah, because he's been 'boyfriend of the year' lately." She muttered. "What did he do now?" Julie asked, looking over at her older friend.

Ro let out a sigh. "He's been blowing me off. He makes all these plans and wants to go on dates and everything and then at the last minute he gives me some bullshit excuse of why he has to cancel!" Ro slightly shouted, pulling into the school parking lot. "He doesn't deserve you, Lina. you deserve so much better than a jerk like him." Julie said, grabbing Rosa's hand. "I know. But..." Ro shrugged not knowing what to say. "You don't want to break up with him?" Julie asked. "Right." Ro sighed, taking the keys out of the engine and opening her door, Julie doing the same.

The two linked arms together as they walked into school. Julie looked down, hiding behind her hat. The two dropped their arms as they went to their lockers, which weren't that far from each other. Rosa quickly grabbed the stuff she'll need for her first few classes, smiling at the picture she had of her older brother, Reggie, before joining Julie at her locker. "Hey, underachiever. Hey, loser." A girl with braided hair, Flynn, said, joining the two. "Hey, disappointment." Julie and Ro replied.

"Okay, I know you don't want me to ask, but have you figured out what you're gonna do today?" Flynn asked, looking at Julie. "I'll know in the moment." Julie replied. "Really, Jules? That's all you're giving me?" Flynn asked. "Better than what I got. She just said, 'I don't know'." Ro shrugged. "Come on, Julie! Mrs. Harrison said this is your last chance." Flynn reminded.

"I know. I was there." Julie replied. Flynn and Ro sighed, looking at their friend. "See you at the rally!" A girl, Carrie Wilson, in the distance said, handing out fliers. Ro and Flynn looked over in slight disgust. "Ugh! What is she handing out?" Flynn asked. "Probably something to steal their souls." Rosa shrugged, while Julie said, "Desperation?" The two girls turn to look at Ro. "What? She's a demon! Isn't that what they do?" Ro asked, holding her books in one and while raising the other in mock surrender.

"Pretty sure that's just crossroad demons, plus...she's more like the devil's spawn." Flynn stated. Ro rolled her eyes. "I mean, she could be one. You never know." Ro shrugged. "And we both know that Jack was innocent, sweet, kind, and adorable. So she's not the devil's spawn." She added. Flynn nodded, agreeing with the raven haired girl. Rosa and Flynn would always watch Supernatural together. They tried to get Julie to watch it with them but she always said, 'no, why would I want to watch a show about something that's never gonna happen?' so the two roped Carlos, Julie's little brother, into watching it with them.

Ro put on a fake smile as her boyfriend's sister made her way towards them. "Here you go. My group's performing at the spirit rally tomorrow. I'm sure you guys have nothing better to do." Carrie said, handing each of the girls a flier. "Oh my gosh, Carrie. Thanks!" Flynn sarcastically said. "Oh my gosh, Flynn. Don't bother coming!" Carrie replied in the same tone. Carrie gave Ro a sly smirk, before walking away. "Oh, Rosa, my brother told me to thank you for helping me choreograph my performance." Carrie said, turning back to the girl with a fake smile before finally walking away.

"I hate her." Ro grumbled. "You're the one dating her twin brother. Not us." Flynn replied, crumbling up the flier and earning a glare from the raven haired girl. When Julie didn't have a snarky comet to say about Rosalina's boyfriend, Cooper Wilson, the two looked over and saw her staring dreamily at someone. But not just anyone. Kevin, also known as Ro's soon-to-be step-brother and Carrie's on again off again boyfriend.

"Kevin? Still?" Ro and Flynn asked, looking back at their friend. "You know they're gonna get married and have a bunch of unholy babies." Flynn said. "Hey! That's my almost brother you're talking about." Ro said, hitting Flynn's shoulder. "Yeah, and Kevin's a sweetheart." Julie added. "Yeah, you'd actually have to talk to him to know that." Flynn argued. "Lina talks to him. He's a sweetheart right?" Julie asked, staring into Ro's eyes.

"I mean, he's nice, and a caring brother." Ro shrugged. "See, sweetheart." Julie said, motion to Ro, who rolled her eyes. "Fine. But we all know that only one of them has to be a demon to make a demon baby." Flynn said. She then turns to look in the direction of Carrie. "Demon!" She shouted. The three of them turned away laughing, as Carrie and Kevin looked over.

Ro's smile grew as she saw the smile on Julie's face. "There's that smile we've all missed." she said, nudging Julie's shoulder. "Now," Flynn and Rosa wrap their arms around Julie's shoulders. "Let's go prove everybody wrong." Flynn said. The three of them walked down the hall to music class.

***

Ro watches with a smile as Kevin plays a guitar riff. Cooper shifts in his seat next to her, wrapping his arm around the back of her chair. "I can't believe coach made him captain and not me." He huffed. Ro rolled her eyes, ignoring her boyfriend. As Kevin finished his riff, the class clapped. "Wow!" Carrie giggled. Ro gave Kevin a proud nod with a bright smile.

"Nice job, Kevin. Almost as impressive as your game against Glendale." Mrs. Harrison said, causing the class to laugh. "Okay, we have one last performance. Julie?" Mrs. Harrison said, smiling at the Latina, who was hiding behind her hat again. The class watched as Julie got up from her seat, setting her hat down.

"You got this, Jules." Ro whispered, as Julie passes her seat. Julie gave the raven haired girl a small smile before walking over to the piano. Kevin gave Julie an encouraging smile as he made his way back to his seat next to Carrie. Julie sets her music sheet on top of the piano, letting out a deep sigh as she sits down.

"Take your time." Mrs. Harrison said, smiling at the girl. Julie slowly lifts up the lid of the piano. As soon as her fingers touch the keys, she retracts her hands, standing up. Rosa shares a worried glance with Flynn, who slowly stood up. "I'm sorry." Julie softly said. "Is this when we clap?" Carrie asked, causing Julie to run out of the classroom. Rosalina huffed, kicking Carrie's chair as she stood up. "Watch it, demon." Ro hissed, running after Julie, with Flynn following.

Ro slowed to a walk as she found Julie crying in the hallway. "Jules." Ro sighed, sliding down the wall to sit next to the Latina. "I really thought I could do it. But as soon as I touched the piano...all the memories with my mom came rushing back." Julie cried, resting her head on Ro's shoulder, while Flynn joins them. "I know, sweetie. It's okay. You'll know when you're ready." Rosa whispered, wrapping her arms around the younger girl.

***

Ro just left Julie's house after dropping her off after school. When Ro got home she went to her room and started working on her homework. Her parents wouldn't be home until later tonight. It was their 10th wedding anniversary so they were going out to dinner. Ro was humming along to the music she was listening to when her phone dinged. She picked it up and saw a text from Julie to their group chat with Flynn.

Triple Trouble

Jules🤩: 911
Jules🤩: 911!!!

Ro dropped her pencil and quickly slipped her shoes on before grabbing her car keys and rushing out of the house. She sent a quick text to her mom to let her know she was going over to Julies. The usual two minute drive felt like two hours due to the worry Rosalina was having for her best friend. The last time Julie texted the group chat '911' was when her mother died.

After putting the car in park, Ro quickly ran to the front door, knocking quickly. "Rosa? What are you doing here?" Julie's dad, Ray asked as he opens the door. "Is Julie inside?" Ro quickly asked. "She's in the studio-" "Thanks!" Ro exclaimed, running off to the studio. Rosa held onto the pepper spray she carried with her keys, just in case someone was there. "Julie?" Ro called out as she walked down the stairs. She stopped when she saw Julie holding onto a cross for dear life.

"Lina, thank god!" Julie sighed, running over and pulling the raven haired girl into a tight hug. "J, what's wrong? Why'd you text 911?" Ro asked, looking at the terrified girl. "You're not gonna believe me. Three...ghosts are in there." Julie said, pointing at her mother's studio. Ro looked at the girl in both confusion and concern. "Ghosts?" She asked. Julie nodded, grabbing Ro's hand tightly as she walked back towards the studio.

Julie held the cross out in front of her, looking around the room. "Are you still here...whatever you are?" Julie shakily asked, dragging Ro behind her. "J, I'm sure it was nothing." Rosa said, trying to convince the girl. "I saw something, Ro. I'm not crazy!" Julie exclaimed. "We're all a little crazy." Luke says as he and the boys poof in behind the girls. Julie turned around holding the cross towards them while screaming.

Ro looked turned around confused but soon freezes as she caught sight of her brother. Her dead brother. "Not possible." She muttered. She then covered her ears, wincing at Julie's screams. "Oh my god! Please stop screaming!" Alex shouted. Julie stops screaming, staring at the three ghosts in terror. Ro slowly uncovers her ear, still staring in shock at her older brother. "Uh...guys. Why's that one looking at me?" Reggie asked in a whisper.

"How is that possible?" Ro asked. Julie looked at the raven haired girl, before following her gaze. Julie gasped, slightly lowering the cross. "Is that...?" She asked. "Yeah." Ro nodded, looking over at the girl. "Okay, who are you, and what are you doing in my mom's studio?" Julie demanded. "You're mom's studio? This is our studio." Luke said, stepping forward. Julie held the cross up again, causing the boy to jump onto the piano to get away from her.

"Trust me, fine, the grand piano is new, and...and...and...my couch!" He cheered, flopping onto the couch. The two girls watch as Luke looks around the room from his spot on the couch. "But that is definitely not my six-string." He said, looking up at the ceiling. "Can you give me just one second?" Luke asked, stepping over the coffee table. "Just...give me a second. Thank you." He said, as Julie pushed the cross closer to him.

"Jules, just put the cross down. I don't think they're going to hurt us." Ro said, lowering Julie's arms. Luke walks over to his bandmates and starts whispering. "Guys, what is going on? How did she get her stuff in here so fast?" He asked. "Maybe...maybe she's a witch. Same with the other girl. She keeps looking at me weirdly and there's chairs floating on the ceiling." Reggie said, pointing at the floating chairs.

"Okay, there is no such thing as witches." Alex replied. "You sure? I used to think there was no such thing as ghosts." Reggie argued. "That's fair." Alex nodded. "Okay, so we're going with witch?" Luke asked. "No, we are not going with witch. They're not witches. Okay, look. They're just scared. Okay? Let someone with a softer touch handle this." Alex said, placing a hand on his chest. Alex stepped away from his friends and towards the two girls.

Julie immediately held the cross up again. Rosa sighed, shaking her head at her friend. "Why are you in our studio?" Alex loudly asked. Julie tried to punch him with the cross, but her hand went right through him. Ro's eyes widened. "Okay...they're ghosts." She nodded. "I mean, that's the only explanation for why Reggie's here." She said, pulling Julie back from Alex.

Reggie shared a confused look with Luke. "you know who I am?" he asked. "How did you do that?!" Julie questioned in fear, causing everyone to look at her. "Okay. Clearly, you're not understanding...she doesn't get it. She does but not her." Alex said, looking back at his bandmates. "Okay, look. We're ghosts, alright? We're just three ghosts, and we're really happy to be home. So, thank you for the flowers. They really brighten up the room." Alex said, stepping back to stand with his friends.

"We're actually in a band called Sunset Curve." Luke said. Ro's eyes widened even more, if that was possible. "Tell your friends!" Reggie added, smiling. "Okay, we've gotta be dreaming, right? I mean, how is my brother, my dead brother and his dead bandmates standing in front of us talking?" Ro asked, looking from Reggie to Alex and then to Luke. Her breath hitched as she locked eyes with the shaggy-haired boy. She wasn't going to lie...he was fine as hell.

"Brother?" The three bandmates asked in confusion. Ro nodded her head. "Look, you're not dreaming. And last night was supposed to be a really big night for us. It was gonna change our lives." Luke said, staring at the beautiful raven haired girl in front of him. He too couldn't lie...she was gorgeous. "I'm, uh...I'm pretty sure it did." Alex whispered. "You were going to play the Orpheum." Ro said, nodding her head.

"Yeah. How'd you know that?" Reggie asked, looking at the girl in suspension. "Look, you guys did die...but it wasn't last night." Rosa said. "This is freaking me out." Julie muttered, pulling her phone out and holding the cross out towards the boys again. The three ghosts furrow their brows in confusion. "What is that? What are you doing?" Luke asked, motioning to Julie's phone.

"It's her phone." Ro said. "Stop talking to them, Lina. They aren't real, as much as you want it to be your brother. There's no such thing as cute ghosts." Julie stated. "Oh, think we're cute?" Reggie asked, a smile pulling at his lips. "Who ya callin'?" Alex asked, leaning forward. "I'm googling Sunset Swerve." Julie said, slightly rolling her eyes. "Sunset Curve!" The boys and Ro corrected. Julie sighs as she reads the article. "There is a Sunset Curve." She said, "You did die...but Lina's right...it wasn't last night." Julie said. "The three of you died twenty-five years ago. Two hours before you were going to play the Orpheum." Ro spoke.

"What? No. No, no, no. Th-Th-That's impossible. After we floated out of the ambulance, all we did was go to that weird, dark room where Alex cried." Reggie said. "Well...I don't think...I think we were all pretty upset. Okay." Alex said in a high pitched voice. "But that was just for like an hour. We just got here." Luke said. "A-And how do you know all this?" Alex asked, looking over at Ro. The raven haired girl let out a sigh. "I know all this because my older brother was in your band..." She glanced at Reggie.

"He was?" Luke questioned, confusion laced in his voice. Ro nodded. "He was...and he's standing right there." Ro said, pointing at Reggie. Reggie's eyes slightly widened as he pointed to himself. "Me?" He asked. Ro nods. "I'm your little sister." She added, slightly smiling. "My...little sister? But I was an only child." Reggie said. "You were when you died...in 1995. It's now 2020." Ro informed.

"So, this is the future? Where I have a sister?" Reggie asked. "Wait. So...so, it has been twenty-five years? I have been crying for twenty-five years? How is that possible?!" Alex asked, slightly freaking out. "Well, you're a very emotional person." Reggie stated. "I am not!" Alex exclaimed, looking at the raven haired boy, slightly offended.

"Thought you were afraid to come out here. Oh, hey Rosa!" Carlos said, smiling and waving happily at Ro. "Hey, Carlos." Ro smiled, waving back. "You talking to your ghost friend? How does he look? Is he hideous?" Carlos asked, giving his sister an amused look. "He can see you." Alex laughed, nudging Reggie's side. "No, he can't." Julie and I replied.

Carlos looks around in confusion. "What?" he asked. "Uh...what do you want?" Julie asks. "A normal sister, and a date with Rosa would be nice." Carlos replied, sending the raven haired girl a wink. Rosa smiled, crouching down to be level with the boy. "Sorry to disappoint but you're a little young for me." She said, patting Carlos' cheek.

He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "Is that all?" Julie asked, looking at her younger brother. "Yeah, just stop being weird and come eat. Ro, dad said you could join if you want." Carlos said before walking out of the garage. "He couldn't see you." Julie sighed. "Yeah. I mean, that's...usually how ghosts work." Alex said, Reggie hummed in agreement.

Julie huffed, walking towards the doors. "Look, I'm very sorry for what happened to you guys, but this isn't your studio anymore. You have to leave. Come on, Lina." She said, turning to leave. Ro sighed, walking over to Julie. "But wait. We...we didn't get your name." Luke said, looking directly at Ro with a smile. "Uh, names...we-we didn't get your names." He quickly corrected. "It's Julie." Julie snapped. The boys then looked at Ro. "I'm Rosalina, but you can call me Ro or Rosa." She smiled.

Luke's smile widened, finally knowing the gorgeous girl's name. "Cool. I-I'm Luke, by...by the way." Luke said stepping forward, and stutter as Julie held the cross out again. "And you clearly already know Reggie. And this is..." Luke said, motioning to Reggie and then Alex. "Alex. How's it going?" the blonde asked. "Ba-da." Luke softly said. "Okay?" Julie asked, dropping the cross before walking out of the garage and to the house.

Ro went to follow but stopped when Reggie spoke. "Wait!" He said. Ro turned around looking at him. "Yeah?" She softly asked. "You're...You're really my sister?" He asked. Ro sighed with a smile. "Yeah. My parents are Joseph and Laura Peters." She replied. Reggie froze when she said his parent's names. "I can't believe they had another kid. I mean, they were always one fight away from a divorce." Reggie said.

"Can I explain after dinner? I'm hungry." Rosa said, pointing behind her towards the house. Reggie nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, of course." He said. Ro gave the three boys a smile, her gaze lingering on Luke a little longer before she made her way into the house.

Word Count: 4174

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.9K 27
"I shot for the sky I'm stuck on the ground So why do I try I know I'm gonna fall down" "I thought I could fly So why did I drown? Oh, it's coming do...
26.3K 506 30
It's been three months since Nova Garcia lost her parents and twin brother in a car crash and had to move in with her grandma. Not only two months pa...
7.4K 243 17
๐ŸŒŸMOST IMPRESSIVE RANKINGS๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ #1 in #madisonreyes Skyler and Julie have been the best of friends for as long as they can remember. They are in...