πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄

By Vikasini1911

He snapped his fingers in front of her. She looked at him. :Itha nalaiku neeya kalati kuduthutu he pointed t... More

Prologue & Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 66

2.4K 273 98
By Vikasini1911

That week went busily as everyone was busy in arrangements for the birthday party and engagement. Seetha needs everything to be perfect on Raghav's engagement so she takes the engagement works on her own. At the same time she was scared about Guru's next move as far she knew that they needed to destroy her happiness so definitely he will try to harm her children. Radha took care of Aadhira and Saranya as everyone was busy with their work and both the girl's concentrated on their studies. Krishnan went to some work and he said that he will join Raghav and Saranya's engagement.

On the day of Raghav's birthday by 12o o'clock Seetha woke Raghav slowly from his sleep to wish him. Every year she will only wish them first even when they are in the US. Raghav opened his eyes and saw his mother sitting beside him with a face full of smiles.

Seetha kissed his forehead, Happy birthday Raghav she wished him. He shifted his head to her lap while she started to caress his hair.

Seetha: Enthiri da cake cut pannanumala she said.

Raghav nodded his head, 5 minutes Seetha he said and closed his eyes.

Aadhiran came inside and saw Seetha was caressing his hair and Raghav was happily sleeping. He smiled seeing them.

Aadhiran: Dei enthiri da he said and shook him from sleep.

Seetha: Dei enda ipudi pannara methuva ellupu she said.

Aadhiran rolled his eyes and Pranva who came inside saw Raghav lying on Seetha's lap, Seetha nee enaku dhrogam pannita he said.

Aadhiran: Idho vantan aduthu show kamika he said.

Seetha chuckled hearing his statement and looked at Pranav, Enna da pannan she asked.

Pranav: Epavum na thaan unaku chellam first payanu sonna ipa avana madila paduka vechu iruka he asked dramatically.

Raghav: Dei atakasam pannatha da he said.

Seetha: Ipavu sollaran nee thaan da enaku epavum first she said and gestured to him to come near her. He ran to her and pushed Raghav and lied on her lap showing his tongue out to Aadhiran and Raghav for which they rolled their eyes.

Raghav: Amma ithu ella aniyayam oru pechukathu na thaan first nu sollama intha dog ah sollara po he said.

Seetha laughed seeing his grown up boys atrocitie, Dei moonu peru enaku onnu thaan she said.

Pranav: Athu ellam ila na thaan first sollu Seetha he said.

Seetha: Dei pothum da polam anga ellaru wait pannitu irupanga she said, diverting Raghav and Pranav who were glaring at each other for their mother's love.

Aadhiran: Pesama vanga da eruma madugala he said.

Pranva: Nanga erumai maduna apa neeyum thaan he said.

Seetha: Pesama vanganu sonna she said sternly and the boys stopped their fight.

On the other hand, Aadhira looked at the cake impatiently as it tempted her.

Saranya: Ivanga vara mathiri therila pesama namale cut panni sapataralama she asked for which Aadhira nodded her head enthusiastically.

Meenakshi Patti: Summa irunga d yen peran vanthu cake vetanum she said.

Aadhira: Ama epa avanga konchal drama mudunchu vanthu na cake sapadarathu she asked and left a deep breath. She tried to take the cream from the cake corner but before she could touch the cake Aadhiran caught her hands and glared at her.

Aadhira pouted, evalo neram wait pannarathu she asked.

Everyone chuckled.

Seetha: Seri seikarama cake cut pannalam she said and lit the candle.

Raghav blew the candles while everyone started to sing a birthday song. He cut the piece of cake and fed Seetha first while she reciprocated the same. Next he fed Aadhira knowing about her carvings. She too fed him back while wishing him. Raghav took another piece and fed Aadhiran, Pranav. He turned towards Saranya. He took near to her mouth and both looked at each other. Pranav who noticed them smirked.

Pranva: Avanga prabancham ninuruchu he said and ate the cake from Raghav's hand which brought them back to reality. Seetha smacked his head.

Both glared at him while he shrugged his shoulders and started to cut the cake for him and Aadhira. Both started to eat the cake and moaned at the taste. Saranya took a piece of cake and fed it while wishing him.

Raghav: Gift he whispered in her ear.

Aadhiran cleared his throat.

Seetha: Seri ellaru poi padunga nalaiku nerama kovil poganum neraya vela iruku she said.

Everyone retired to their respective room.

Aadhira: Neenga ponga na poi thanni kuduchutu varan she said.

Aadhiran looked at her suspiciously, Seri seikarama va he said and went to their room. Aadhiran waited for her to come but there was no sign of her coming so he went in search of her. He gasped seeing the scene in front of him. There she was licking the cream from her fingers and took another big piece of cake. Aadhiran went behind her and caught her hands before she could eat. She looked at him and gave her usual thiruttu muzhi.

Aadhiran: Thani kuduchutaya he asked.

Aadhira nodded her head as no.

Aadhiran: Ennathu ithu he asked looking at the cake in her hands.

Aadhira: Cake uh she said innocently.

Aadhiran: Athu theirthu ethanavanthu piece he asked.

Aadhira showed as one while he raised his eyebrows. She again showed 4 fingers to him.

Aadhrian took the cake from her, nada polam he said.

Aadhira looked at the cake sadly, pavam eduthatha sapadama vekka koodathu thappu kudunga atha mattum saptaralam she said and showed her puppy eyes.

Aadhiran nodded as no and kept the remaining cake in the refrigerator.

Both went to their room and slept.

Next day everyone went to the temple and prayed. Krishnan too came after his work and joined them for the temple.

Seetha: Kadavule inaiku en paiyanoda poranthanal romba naal apro en kooda senthu kondadaran ithula entha prechanaiyum vara koodathu. Enna prechanaiya irunthalum ennaku mattum kudu ennoda pasanga nalu peru entha prechanayum ilama santhosama irukanum she prayed and opened her eyes with tears.

Raghav and Aadhiran noticed her and wiped her tears which were flowing from their mother's eyes.

Aadhiran: Ennatha prechanaiyum varathu ma he said. Raghav held her hands and squeezed in the way of assuring.

Everyone came back home and saw that guests started to arrive. Aadhiran and Saranya went to get ready for engagement rituals.

Both the families sat opposite to each other.

Iyer: Ponna kutitu vara sollunga amma nalla neram arabechuruchu he said. Aadhira went to bring Saranya. She was wearing a pink Kanchipuram silk Saree. Aadhira was wearing a purple color Saree with minimal make up.

Saranya's outfit

Aadhira's outfit:

Pranav: Avan thaan etho kalyana kushi Saranya ah first time pakara mathiri vaai ah polanthutu pakaran neeyum yen da ipudi pathutu iruka he asked Aadhiran for which he didn't get any response. He took one ladoo and stuffed it in Aadhiran's mouth.

Everyone chuckled seeing them while Aadhiran glared at Pranav. He slowly crawled backwards and sat near Seetha

Iyer: Thiru RamaKrishnan matrum thirumathi Seetha thabathiyum Thirunirai selvan Raghav enbavarku Thiru Krishnan mattrum Thirumathi. Radha avargalin Thiruniraiselvi. Saranya virukum periyorgalal nichayaka padukiratha subam subam subam he completed reading the engagement rituals.

Seetha stood up and extended the plate to Krishnan and Radha, Unga ponnu Saranyava ennoda paiyan Raghav ku kalyanam panni kuduka samathama she asked with a smile.

Both looked at Saranya for which she nodded her head with blush, Samatham he said and got the plates from Seetha. Krishnan and Radha too did the same and completed the engagement.

All of their friends to came from US and wished the couples and took Photos. Seetha felt happy at the time she was scared.

Everyone took photos with couples and gave their gifts.

Seetha received a call and started to shiver seeing the private number. She picked up the call without delay and went out due to the music.

Seetha picked up the call and held it against her ear while holding the phone tightly.

: Enna Seetha santhosama iruka pola that person asked.

Seetha stood without answering.

: Seri unaku oru gift anupi irukan anga paru un paiyanum marumagalum santhosama pirichutu irukanga he said. Seetha saw Raghav and Saranya opening the gift.

Seetha: Sandeep she said.

Sandeep: Shhh odu odu he said and started to count from 3 while Seetha started to run towards the house.

Sandeep: 1 Boom.

--------------------------------------

To be continued.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 6.2K 17
She desired a man who would love her with all his heart, but the Universe gave her the extreme of what she asked for. Tears fell down her eyes as she...
25.1K 2.5K 8
Ashwin Kumar the topper student is in love with his junior Pavithra or he thinks like that... But one day when Sivaangi wasn't able to come to colleg...
694K 73.2K 107
An Ashaangi FF πŸ’œ
58.2K 7.1K 59
Arna braced herself for the worst when she agreed to the marriage, but her husband surprised her by becoming the best she'd ever known. Despite her c...