Always and Forever // Rudy Pa...

By McDonalds_157

What if two castmates fell in love both onsceen and offscreen? This is a story about acting, love and friend... More

Authors Note
Cast・*˚⁺‧
About Ellie Carter・*˚⁺‧
Part 1 ☆
Part 2 ☆
Part 3 ☆
Part 5 ☆
Part 6 ☆
Part 7 ☆
Authors Note

Part 4 ☆

102 2 0
By McDonalds_157

Drewski                                                                                                                          Sooooo

                                                                                                                             Ellie                                                                                                                                So what?

Chase bro                                                                                                                      Don't be shy Drew, tell us

Aus                                                                                                                                        I can tell you

Drewski                                                                                                                          NO!                                                                                                                                    WAIT!

Ruds                                                                                                                                Ok what is going on can someone just tell me

Drewski                                                                                                                              Barbecue night at me and Austin's tonight?

Ruds                                                                                                                                     Oh yeaah that's what i'm talking about!

JD                                                                                                                                         Wow, Rudy has found his inner JJ

Ruds                                                                                                                                     You know it bro🤘

Maddie                                                                                                                             Don't do this to me! Now I'm craving grilled food😩                                     Btw if you don't get it, I'm coming                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Ellie                                                           I'm coming too and if Mads doesn't come                                                                I'm going to force her to don't worry😈Mads                                                                                                                                    Hey, as if I wasn't coming

Aus                                                                                                                                        Ok... good

                                     .。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。.

Ellie's pov

We all arrived at Drew and Austin's apartment at the same time and went in together. Music could be heard from the open balcony door and Chase put his hands over his mouth to make Drew and Austin hear him. 

"Turn up the music a little more"

"Yeah, you can do better than this!", Mads laughed. 

They both laughed out loud and Chase put his arm around Madelyn's shoulders. 

"There is clearly something between them", I said quietly to Rudy who was walking beside me and behind Mads and Chase. 

"Definitely", he nodded with a grin. 

When we got into the big building, we started to walk towards the elevators and make our way up to the right apartment. It started with JD pressing the wrong button in the elevator which made us take a little longer, but we just laughed about it. These people were clearly unusual, just like me, and I loved it. 

"Welcome friends and family", Drew said dramatically as we stepped into the apartment. 

I smiled widely when he said "family", it was true even though he said it as a joke. 

"Well thank you kind sir", Maddie said and we all took off our shoes and walked into the apartment. 

Rudy, Austin and Chase started preparing the grill while the rest of us set out the snacks. JD, Drew, Madelyn and Maddie had some kind of crazy dance show to the music in the kitchen while me and Chase started throwing snacks into each other's mouths. 

"Oh that one was close!", Chase yelled as he just missed the snack I threw. 

When he finally caught the snack with his mouth, we started screaming happily and doing high fives. Drew looked in through the balcony door with a curious look.

"Hey, what are you yelling at?", he asked. 

"I throw a snack into Chase's mouth" I said honestly. 

"Throw me one too", Rudy said coming up next to Drew and opening his mouth. 

I grabbed a snack and threw it at Rudy who immediately caught it and chewed loudly. 

"Don't chew so loudly", I said with a fake disgusted face. 

"Yes mam", Rudy said with a grin. 

I just shook my head at him, but I noticed Chase and Drew exchanging glances next to us. 

There was a lot of smoke coming from the grill on the balcony and I sat down in a small armchair and watched as they started putting the food on the grill. Maddie came and sat at my feet and I started braiding her hair. I saw Mads and Chase talking in the kitchen, they seemed to be having fun together. It was noticeable that the two had grown closer over the past few weeks. It made me happy to see how comfortable they seemed to be in each other's company, they really would make a great couple. 

I don't have the best qualities when it comes to relationships, it's been a while since I was last in a relationship and it didn't end very well. I lost a close friend, and since then I haven't been interested in getting into a relationship. I actually think I've been afraid of losing the people I care about. 

It all started when my friend Maya and I had a crush on the same guy. I know, not a good start right. After a while, me and the guy, whose name was Kevin, got together. You can imagine how Maya felt because of this, but we still got it working in the beginning. It worked well for a year or so, until I noticed how both Kevin and Maya started acting a bit strange around me. At first I tried to tell myself that it was probably nothing, but then I found out that they had gone behind my back and that Kevin had cheated on me with Maya. Of course I got angry, but mostly sad and disappointed, I mean, it was my best friend after all. 

"El, you okay?", I heard someone say. 

I turned my head and was snapped out of my thoughts. There was Rudy, he had a worried look on his face as he looked at me. I tried to smile. 

"Yeah, I'm fine", I said. 

Of course he didn't believe me, I mean it was Rudy, he's probably the one who knows me best at this point. He also knew better than to ask me about it in front of everyone, so he let it go for now, which I was grateful for. 

We stayed a long time at Drew and Austin's apartment that night. We didn't do anything special, we played some fun games and just talked. 

                         .。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。.

Rudy's pov

I didn't know what Ellie had in mind, but it didn't seem like anything happy. I tried my best to make her forget whatever it was she was thinking (tickling included), and I think I succeeded, at least she was laughing now. She had a beautiful laugh, it was one that rubbed off on everyone around. If Ellie laughed, it was impossible for anyone else to not start laughing too. 

It was getting dark outside the windows, but no one had the energy to get up and go home. Maddie, JD and Drew were trying to learn a weird handshake next to me,  and Mads and Ellie were sitting with Ellie's phone and trying funny filters on each other. 

"Rudy, look this way", Ellie laughed and I grimaced as I turned to her and Mads. 

"This is too funny, I can't-", Mads said before she started laughing hysterically. 

"Nooo, what did you do", I laughed and looked down at the phone. 

The picture showed me with a dog filter and a big tongue sticking out of my mouth. 

"It looks kinda cute", Ellie giggled. 

I quickly stopped myself before i could say "you look cute". I had no idea how she felt about the relationship we had now and if she even noticed how I felt for her. 

The two sides of me had a constant discussion in my head. One was like "you can't fall for this girl Rudy, she's your friend". And the other is like "oh, that sucks, because you already did". 

                         .。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。.

Rudy is so cute I can't-

I don't really know what I think about this chapter, but I hope it turned out okay anyway. I also hope that you don't think that their relationship is going too fast, I try to make it go as slowly as possible. 

I know there have been hardly any instagram posts, but that will come in the next chapter. 

Take care ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 25.3K 49
"𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭." book one COMPLETED first drew starkey book written <3 #1...
355K 4.2K 28
A new rising actress lands a role in one of Netflix's greatest hits, the outer banks. Through the discovery of new friends and a passion for her drea...
58.3K 649 25
gracelynn chambers and her family moved to iowa two years ago but now they're back in the outer banks. as gracelynn tries to figure out who she reall...
49.4K 690 39
Rudy Pankow and Vanessa Jacobs: Two high school sweethearts in love. They broke it off when Rudy moved to LA to pursue acting, but what happens whe...