Baar'ur (Tech)

Von Ahsoka-Ashla-Tano

#3 in starwars on August 15, 2023 Doctor Lyra Praine, GAR medic, is reassigned to the Bad Batch, an experime... Mehr

Prologue
New assignment
Who's this?
Weapons training
Senator Royim
Captivity
Recovery
Showering
The confession
Omega's concerns
Engineer needed
Chip removal
Crosshair's recovery
Retina damage
Pick up lines
Crosshair's gratitude
First date
Bloody hell
Undercover part one
Undercover part two
Ew, bugs
Which general?!?
Tech's inner conflict
Heartbreak
Reassignment
Regret
Maul's assistant Elena
The healing device
The big news
The fall of the Republic
The bunk dilemma
Shopping
The crash
Flashbacks
Crosshair's partner
Cid
The rubble
Rex's return
Not a nut
What the future holds
Hidden helmet
The chasm
Inhibitor chip removal
Cad Bane
Ice's reveal
Emotions
Thank you
Power surge
Visit to the office
Epilogue
Extra scenes

Omega's discovery

523 18 6
Von Ahsoka-Ashla-Tano

~Omega~

Omega skipped along the hallway, trying to find Lyra. She hadn't answered Omega's calls, and Omega was lonely and wanted someone to talk to.

"Lyra!" Omega cupped her mouth with her hands as she yelled, hoping to find Lyra.

Omega wandered for a couple more minutes before deciding to look where Lyra last was.

Nala Se's private lab.

Omega went through the underwater tunnels to find Lyra, but got distracted as always when she saw the ocean illuminated by the tunnels glow. Omega pressed her face against the glass as she peered into the water.

The murky water filled her with wonder.

She quickly got distracted again as she realized that she could see a couple fish far, far, away.

Omega squinted as she tried to see the fish better. Her forehead was starting to hurt from how hard it was pressed to the glass.

Then she remembered what she was doing and Omega forced her gaze away from the ocean.

Omega finally arrived at  the lab and searched the empty room for Lyra. The wasn't even a note.

Omega had nearly given up when she found Lyra's crutches lying on the floor.

She gasped and tears came to her eyes as she realized what happened to her only friend.

Omega grabbed the crutches and ran to her and Lyra's shared room, clambering onto Lyra's bed. Omega cried and cried, this was too much for a child to deal with.

Her creators, must have taken Lyra. No one else could have done it.

Omega sobbed as she thought about how she was now alone.

She sniffled until she spotted Lyra's desk.

It had a photo on it.

Omega dried her tears and picked the picture up.

A spark of hope blossomed in her chest as she looked down at the Bad Batch's photo.

She knew who would help her.

Sorry this chapter is short. It's a filler, and who doesn't want more Omega?

Anyway, this book is nearly half way there.

Thanks for sticking with me!

:P

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

50K 2K 80
𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. Rylann Tetra, Shaak Ti's padawan, is stationed on Kamino to her disliking. Ry, taken from her home when she...
24.2K 629 46
Ella is a mandalorian Jedi trying to find her way through this new galaxy after order 66 and she happens to bump into her favourite clones. who knows...
10.8K 418 37
Crosshair+Force wielder OC Version one All her life she has been someone's weapon. Weather her wielder was the infamous Queen of Zygerria as the Com...
34.3K 678 40
"They call themselves, The Bad Batch" Genesis the first female clone is a defective clone with enhanced abilities, just like her brothers, Hunter, Cr...