Untold Feelings.[Taekook FF] ✓

By _cherry07

Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each oth... More

✧Introduction.
⚚The Start.
⚚Prescription Paper.
⚚Depression.
⚚Storytime.
⚚Flashback.
⚚Promise.
⚚All Alone.
⚚KIMS.
⚚Not Alone.
⚚Baby Carrot And Tiger.
⚚First Kiss.
⚚Attraction Or Love.
⚚Everything Is Okay!
⚚London.
⚚Flashback Ends.
⚚Three Days.
⚚The Wedding.
⚚Those Voices.
⚚Love At First Sight.
⚚Come Alone.
⚚Toy.
⚚Fuçking Why!
⚚He.
⚚V.
⚚Realisation.
⚚Distance.
⚚Be My Girlfriend.
⚚Trust.
⚚Date?
⚚You Belongs To Me!
⚚Honeymoon.
⚚Want You So Close.
⚚Yes Mine Queen! ( M )
⚚He's Drug. ( M )
⚚Animal!
⚚Two Months.
⚚The Lie.
⚚The Pain, Both Felt.
⚚Guests.
⚚Want To Love You More.
Hi .. ! (A/N)
⚚Baby.
⚚Life Is Too Short.
⚚The Week Of Love.
⚚Song Kang.
↳New one.
💎One Year Birthday.
ლBonus! (M)

⚚Small Little Family(The End)

4.7K 203 142
By _cherry07

Taehyung about to go inside when doctor Yug said something which make him stop .

Yug - Take a good care of them taehyung.

Tae - Yes i will- Wait! The-m?

Tae quickly turn to yug and ask more like whisper.

Tae - the-m?

Doctor yug smile widely and said.

Yug - You are going to be father soon taehyung. congratulation!

Taehyung couldn't believe his ear. Really he going to dad? He and jungkook will have a small member in their family in few months?

Tae - i-it's true? How do yo-u know?

Taehyung ask , doctor yug can see the silent tears in taehyung's eyes.

It's made him laugh a little, South korea's No-1 CEO crying here, Why ? Because he going to be a father. will anyone believe that?

Nha !

Yug - Are you crying? Aww! And did you forget he had lose so much blood plus he were senseless? So i do have to check his pulse right! Don't you a idiot taehyung? So i did check his pulse and find it little in-regular. And then i cheak his belly. you too can feel it. I think the baby is 1 month or so.

Heard that taehyung eyes went wide!

Wait! Wait a damn minute! 1 month? How can that's possible? It's don't even two weeks we were planing for the baby right? Then how can it be 1 months?

Oh! He forget to take his depression pills how will he remember to take those pills! Great! Whatever i'm not complaining! We gonna have the baby that's it !.

Yug - hello, You are here!

Tae - yes yes! Okay thank you doctor.

Yug - Okay can i'm going. don't forget to check a proper gynecologist.

Tae - okay.

_____

Pushing the door softly, taehyung walked inside the room.

He saw his baby carrot in deep sleep ..he slowly made his way to bed and get on it ..

His heart broke when he saw his baby with so many bandage. As he lay beside him carefully.

He slowly kissed on crown the of jungkook's head and softly caress his hair.

He have so many things to say but he remind silence, the happiness he is feeling it's just beyond any reach.

_____

Jungkook slowly try to open his eyes. His whole body his paining. After a minute of trying he finally able to open them.

He felt someone is holding him in their arms protectively. He slowly turned his head of the left side. And his breath stopped.

he broke down and sobbed like a child.

He hurriedly reach out his hand to hold taehyung cheek. totally forget about his every pain, And when his bandage hand touch the cheek of taehyung.

I-it's not drea-m right ? Hh-e is here with me!

He through as he cried.

Taehyung was not sleeping, He was just laying there with eyes closed, when he felt a hand on his cheek and heard soft soft sob, He open his eyes. and saw his baby cry so hard. And it broked his heart so badly.

Tae - don't cry baby carrot. Please. i'm here.

He hurriedly move to jungkook and lay on top of him. carefully. trying his best to not hurt any wound of jungkook.

He look at the crying person under him. Jungkook was watching him with his big doe tears filled eyes. Lips were try to say something but because of heavy crying no voice was coming out of it.

Tae - please stop crying, my heart.

Koo - yo-u i-the acci-dent.

Jungkook was try to say something but nothing was coming out of his mouth .

Taehyung sigh and wiped off tears from jungkook's eyes. Who closed his eyes in pure blessing when his felt taehyung lips on his cheek.

Tae - see i'm absolutely okay baby. Now stop crying hmm?

He said so softly, And kissed another cheek of jungkook.

Then he took jungkook's hand and place it on his tummy.

Tae - it's not good for you and littel carrot ..

It's was silence for a good minute only soft soft crying sound can heard on the room.

But then jungkook eyes went wide when he remember something.

Littel flashback .. Few days ago . (On taddy day)

They were still cuddling with each other on the sofa with some little little talks.

Tae - baby?

Jungkook hummed .

Tae - you know i choose a nickname for our baby.

Jungkook smiled.

Koo - I'm still not pregnant hyungie,( he was already pregnant here) and you started to think name!

Taehyung pout a little.

Tae - so what? It's only a nickname. we'll call them with it, then after birth when we gonna know their gender we'll fix a proper name for them.

Jungkook sigh, a happy one.

Koo - okay good idea hubby. What nickname you selected?

Taehyung pull out from jungkook chest and said while smiling widely.

Tae - Little carrot !

Jungkook laughed and ask.

Koo - why ? Why little carrot?

Taehyung quickly pecked jungkook on the lip and said.

Tae - you are my baby carrot so they are my littel carrot !m

Jungkook smile .

Koo - okay silly .. We'll call them little carrot.

End of flashback .
.
.
.
.

A sob left jungkook mouth when he remember the conversation.

Koo - hu-bby it's tr-ue?

Taehyung pulled out from jungkook neck and said with a wide smile ..

Tae - yes baby, We are having a baby !

,
.
.
.

Next day taehyung k!lled Song kang without any kindness, It's was not that hard to k!ll him . after-all he have his dad beside him now.

He would have k!lled that Song kang a long time ago, But he was just taking time to break Song slowly ! But after what he did to his wife how can taehyung leave him right?

So the very next day he had a talk with His dad. because he now always talk things out with his dad first.

And after hearing everything namjoon himself gave taehyung a order.

" He make my son-in-law bleed right ? V , made him bleed 10 time extra ! And lastly k!ll him without any mercy .. And it's an order V !

And taehyung must say it's was fun to play with song kang, because that man is not that weak. So it fun to make a strong person on their knees.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3 MONTH Later__

Taehyung slowly close the main door of the house after entering, like a thief.

He slowly walk inside, There literally zero sound of his walking. Even if you walk so close with him you'll hear nothing ! Even taehyung himself can't hear his walking sound. He was walking that softly and soundlessly.

He walk inside their bedroom while praying every god in this world.

But today, No god gonna save him because every god is on vacation today .. Yeahh !

So suddenly all light of the room got On .. Or should I say someone on it ..

Tae - fu-ck ! ( mumbled)

" why are you coming like a thief hyungie ? And where my ice-cream? "

A soft voice can heard. Which taehyung was preying to sleep.

You see, Mr.Kim Taehyung is about to pee in his pant ! Why ? Of course because of his pregnant wife. it's not that hard to guess.

Because handle a pregnant wife is always hard every husband says that right?

And taehyung could never believe them if he never experience something like that in his whole life! He can bet on it.

But here he is .. About to pee on his pant Because of his wife .. iconic !

Tae - a-a-a. Actu-ally b-baby..

Jungkook standing in the middle of the room hands on his each side of hips .. His cheeks are round and chubby .. Like two dumplings .. Lips holding a huge pout . ! Showing he is very angry on something ..

Tae - bab-y, it's 12 why you wake ? Go to sleep i'm coming after changing hmm.

Taehyung glad he didn't stuttered throughout the whole sentence.

Koo - but my ice-cream?

Jungkook said and walk to taehyung carefully.

Taehyung sighed.

Tae - i get you so many ice-cream love . but it's n-ot strawberry ..

And taehyung saw the one long tear that drop from jungkook's doe eyes ..

Koo - b-but i want straw-berry ice-cream only !

Jungkook said while crying and his voice get little high. Taehyung close his eyes tightly. It's getting hard for him to handle jungkook now.

That thing is! Jungkook called him at 8 PM, told taehyung to get him strawberry ice-cream. And taehyung said okay. but after that he get busy with tons of work. And when he got free it was already 10:15PM. he hurriedly left the office and drive to ice-cream store. But to his bad luck there was no strawberry flavour ice-cream.

He went to every ice-cream store on that area. But there was no strawberry. Lastly he get every flavour of ice-cream but not strawberry.

He went home praying that jungkook to sleep but again. To his luck jungkook is wake .

When jungkook saw taehyung close his eyes. He felt he was been little annoying.

Koo - i'm-m sorry for annoying you hyungie. But i know don't w-hat happen to me.I'm s-orry!

Taehyung hurriedly walk to jungkook and hug him.

Tae - Aww. I'm so sorry heart. I don't mean to make you feel like that love. You are not annoying. It's just i'm stress about some work.

Taehyung pulled out from the hug and take jungkook in his arms. He softly make jungkook lay on it. Kissed his forehead.

Koo - something wrong hubby? You don't look good. Tell me please.

Taehyung sigh heavily and said.

Tae - nothing love. You sleep.

Koo - hyung you promised me, you will share everything with me.

Taehyung nodded his head.

They both agree to share every little things with each other. because lack of communication was the main reason of their broken past. If they talk things out that time. They both would stay happy in the past. So they do not want that to happen in future.

Tae - it's a new project baby. The project is big. There three big company involved in it, So i'm very worried about it.

Jungkook kissed taehyung on cheek and said with his lovely voice..

Koo - i know you can do it hubby. You are best in everything. Don't worry .

Tae - hmm but because of it I'm not able to spend much time with you, I wanna stay with you and little carrot more.

Koo - It's okay hubby, We'll wait for you. because at end the day you will come to us, i know.

Jungkook said confidently there no insecurities in his voice now. You can see the progress. He's over coming his insecurities little by little with taehyung by his side. The older is helping him, loving him, making jungkook see his self from his eyes. Making jungkook love himself more everyday. And making him believes their love.

Taehyung smile widely and kissed jungkook on his soft lips .

Tae - you are damn right, You both are my home. I have to come here.

************

4 Months later.

9 Months pregnant jungkook was sleeping fine until sudden pain kick him on his belly with a force ..

He open his eyes, And he understand it was the time for the delivery.. But his delivery date still have 2 weeks to come.. But look like the baby is too excited to come out.

Koo - AAHH !

The pain was k!ll him, He can feel something wet on his lower body.

He hurriedly shook his husband who is sleeping like a dead body.

Taehyung always sleep with his eyes half open. Some may think he is just laying with half eyes open and half close. But Nha! he a deep sleeper. if he once sleep he will wake directly next day morning!

Koo - hu-bby wa-ke up plea-se! AHh!

Jungkook with so much difficulty he sat the bed and pat taehyung cheeks.

Koo - hu-bby ah please ! Ah oh g-od !

Jungkook lastly raised his hand high and.

Slap .. Taehyung on the cheek ..and shout

Koo - YOU ASSH-OLE ! WAKE UP BASTRD !!! AHH !

Taehyung hurriedly wake up and sat on the bed.

Tae - Baby What happe-ned? Are you feeling pain?

Koo - Kin-dly ah! please take me to ho-spital Asshole!

Taehyung eyes wide. Did his baby just called him a asshole? Okay never mind ! his baby is in pain. anyways jungkook can call him anything. But Asshole?

Tae - ok-ay let me call mo-m dad first baby.

______

The doctor walk out of the operation theatre with the baby.

Whole Kim family run to him.

Dc - congratulation its a baby boy .. And your husband is also safe ..

Taehyung sigh in relief, he move close and take a look of his little carrot.

Damn the baby is whole copy of taehyung. Everything about the baby is same as his. The same nose and Lips .. But

When the baby open his eyes .. Those eyes are not same as taehyung .. The baby eyes same as jungkook's Big doe eyes ..

Tae - c-can hold him?

The doctor carefully give taehyung his baby boy, Taehyung turn to his mon dad and said with tears in his eyes.

Tae - Mo-m dad, lo-ok my son.

Jin was crying by now, And namjoon had a proud smile on his lips. Jin nodded with a wide smile.

Jin - Yeah,Your son!

After sometime everyone went inside. Taehyung saw jungkook laying on the bed with half closed eyes. he hurriedly went to him ..

He eyes was holding tears of happiness. The happiness which was gifted by jungkook.

He kissed jungkook on forehead. Kept his lips on his forehead for few seconds.

Tae - Thank you so much.

Jungkook only smile weakly. His eyes went to his baby which was in taehyung hands.

Tae - Our little carrot, It's a baby boy love.

Koo - Ou-r litt-le baby boy hu-bby.

Tae - yea-h. Our.

Both smile widely with eyes hold tears.

Jin - Hey ! small little family, Look this way!

Both turn to jin and saw him holding a small camera.

Jin - Smile babies. Smile widely!

Both laugh at their silly mom, but they smiled at the camere. And jin was satisfy with the photo.

Tae - My small littel family ..

______

5 Years later ___

34 Year old Kim Taehyung sitting on the living room sofa with a coffee cup .. Doing his work peacefully but that peace was not that last long ..

In the bedroom.

26 Years old Kim Jungkook sitting on his bed infront of him there standing his five year old son. Kim Haneul.

Koo- you understand the plan right han-ah?

Han - yus ! I did i did !

Haneul said with oh so much confidence.

Koo - Okay tell me from the start what will you do?

Han- okaie !

Haneul took a deep breath and started.

Han- i go to dada a-and tell him to take us on va-cation and started to cry, That's it. look i get it right mama!

Jungkook facepalm and said.

Koo - No han-ah ! look you will tell him to take us on vacation nicely okay ? Nicely .. If he said no then you will start crying loudly ... I will cry with you also okay ..!

Han - okaie okaie!

Koo - now fighting!

Han - fig-hting mama !

____

Taehyung felt someone sitting beside on the sofa, he turned his head and saw his son sitting with pout.

He quickly again turn to his laptop, paying zero attention to his son pouty face.

He knows his son too well.

Getting not reaction from his father, Haneul started to poke his dada's biceps his small fingers.

Tae - I'm working han-ah.

Taehyung said softly still working.

Han- Work can wait dada. It's im- impu-rtand

Tae - it's important hanie..

Taehyung corrected his son little wrong pronunciation.

Han- yuss yes, That !

Taehyung close his laptop and turn to his little one give him whole attention.

Tae - okay. what is so important my little carrot?

Han- Dada..

Tae - yes i'm listening. (He softly encourage him)

Han- C-can we go to vacation plea-

He didn't even complete his sentence as taehyung cut him of.

Tae - we went to vacation a month ago, Not again han!

He said little strictly but regret the next moment when he saw long long tears dropped from his son big doe eyes.

Tae - bab- !

He couldn't even said anything else, haneul started to cry out loudly. And loud mean very loud.

Tae - Baby stop cryi-ng please! your mama will cut me half-

Han - N-no! da-da is bad !

Koo - O MY GOD !! WHY MY HANIE IS CRYING??

A very over dramatic jungkook come while shouting and went to haneul ..

Koo - Baby what happened? tell mama. What dada did huh?

He asked his crying son.

Tae - what? I did nothing love! (He whined)

Han- Da-da said n-no vacatio-n mama!

Jungkook give his husband a deathly glared and said.

Koo - why are you like this huh? It's just a vacation! just for few days! Why are you been like a old man! Oldie!

Taehyung eyes went wide and said.

Tae - you stop calling my oldie oky! i'm just 34 baby, It's not old okay!

Koo- shut up! That why you are not taking us on vacation because you are quite old now!

Taehyung sigh .. He knows he can never win against any argument in this house ..

Tae - okay. Pack your clothes we will leave tomorrow.

Just.. Just as he completed his sentence. both mother and son started to shout while dancing weirdly.

Koo - YESSS! WE'LL GO ON VACATION!

Han - YESS! YEAH YEAH! YUOOOO !!

After two whole minute of dancing jungkook ask.

Koo - where we are going hubby?

Jungkook ask so sweetly, literally honey dropping from his voice.

Tae - you will know, Now let me work ! you both.

Koo - Meanie ! Hump !

Jungkook took haneul in his arms and said.

Koo - let's go han-ah we have to do the packing!

Han - yeshh let's go mama!

Haneul said excitedly , you can't find the tears in his eyes now ..

Both walk to upstairs while celebrating their success.

Han - Mama can i take rosie also ?

Koo - we can't take rosie inside the suitcase baby , she will die..

Han - oh okaie then.

Taehyung shook his head while looking at his wife and son.

Haneul means heaven.
But his son far away from a angel.

Haneul is literally a little devil in angel like body.

Surly, haneul look alike taehyung but his whole personality gose to jungkook.

innocent, kind, but brat and stubborn.

A dangerous combination.

It's been six years of their marriage.

They both changed for good, After having Haneul they are complete, they are happy.

It's not like after haneul they never fight. It's not like they never had misunderstanding again. they do have some fight, sometime big fight sometime small. But at the end of the day. they both just came to each other arms. And when that happened they feels they can finally breathe.

Jungkook after trying hard, completely changed. After haneul, his mind stopped overthinking itself. Slowly slowly his faith in his marriage grow stronger. Faith in his taehyung increase each day with love. Taehyung helped him with each steps.

They both rise in love. For taehyung, jungkook is still his first baby. And it's will never change. One thing more, In those years taehyung never again felt that jungkook is not happy with him.

Jungkook is happy so he is.

Taehyung glad jungkook never stop loving him after everything..

And jungkook glad taehyung never give up on him after everything.

They did able to meet in the end . and stay with each other as their forever . They got the chance to say many years of "Untold Feeling" to each other ...

____________________________________

Beautiful End .💜 .

____________ _____________ __________

So that's the end of this roller coaster story ..

How many point you want to give this story out of 10 .. Feel free to say ..

* This story is close to my heart .. As you all know it was my first story .. Hope you like it . if i did any mistake or hurt someone's feeling .. I will like to say sorry ..

I gonna miss this story ..🥺❤

Please join me on my next journey ..

"Our Love"
.
.
.

Let's meet in few day .. Stay happy everyone .❤️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1.9K 33
A story of kim twins who don't want anything except love from others, elder one is playful but matured too and younger is very matured and childish...
335K 21.3K 73
From the very beggining of the universe the soul of Eadar-eisimeileach that appear in the world is bounded by the red string of fate with another sou...
251K 8.8K 70
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...
97.1K 3.6K 12
This is a story where taehyung is bubbly and happy smily ceo while jungkook is a cold ceo with no emotion ! What will happen when there parents arran...