๐‘๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐ต๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐ด ๐‘†๐‘ค๐‘–๏ฟฝ...

By KawiITStormz

๐ด ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ . More

๐”พ๐•ฆ๐•š๐••๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค
"Nasty Boy" ๐Ÿ˜ Pt. I
"Nasty Boy" Pt. II ๐Ÿ˜
"Nasty Boy" Pt. III ๐Ÿ˜
"Nasty Boy"Pt. IV (Finale) ๐Ÿ˜
"The Midnight Society" Pt. I ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. II๐ŸŒ“
"The Midnight Society" PT. III ๐ŸŒ—
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IV ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt.V๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VI ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VII ๐ŸŒ”
"The MidNight Society" VIII๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IX ๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. X๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" X Pt. 2 ๐ŸŒ– (Finale)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt.2
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 3
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt.4
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 5
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 6
Not Gon Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 7
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ PT.8
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“(Weekend Extragenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“(Weekend Extravagenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ (Weekend Extravangza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 9
Not Gonna Write You a Love Song ๐Ÿ“ pt. 10
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 12
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 13
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“pt. 14
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 15
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt.16
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 17
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 18
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 19
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 2
Own That Shi๐Ÿคซ Pt.3
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 4
Own That Shi-๐ŸคซPt.5
Own That Shi-๐ŸคซPt. 6
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt.7
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 8
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt.9
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 10
OWN THAT SHI- ๐ŸคซPt. 11
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 12
Own That Shi- pt. 13 ๐Ÿคซ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿซฃ

Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 11

421 18 144
By KawiITStormz

March 20 1997

"You such a deceitful muthafucka Swing" I shook my head.

He replied "That was weeks ago. It was moment of weakness, I'll make it up to you".

"Pssh I don't think you can" I paced around the kitchen with my glass of bourbon. "You fucked up Devantè you really fucked up".

"Diamond" He walked over but I stepped back with my hands out "Why you keep doing this. I'm crazy about you".

"Crazy is the word alright" I beelined the counter "You were ALWAYS CRAZY about me. That much I know".

"Diamond I want you. I need you" he huffed "I can't see myself without you. We IT for life".

"You made that decision when you decided to sleep with her" I rolled my eyes."Should I have invited you as well?". My eyebrows furrowed from his smart remark.

"I don't do that anymore" I walked past him.

"Yeah Aight" he swiped his nose

"So watchu saying you leaving me?". I danced around the counter. "I maaayyy" I sang still upset.

"And just where are you gonna go?" He asked following behind me.

"Somewhere away from you" I took a sip from my drink.

"You don't mean that Diamond" he walked over to me. His Dolce and Gabbana cologne seeped under my nose, his chest gently pushing my balance. He was cornering me, a tactic he often pulled to reel me in.

Since being with Swing, I've dabbled into things and it changed me, but it still wasn't the life I wanted for myself..

Devantè and I were forever soulmates. We meshed well together. Bonnie and Clyde so to speak...it was tough at first

I tried...I really tried breaking away.

"Baby you know how it is" he lowly spoke "Women want what you have".

"And yet you gave it to her with no problem" I chuckled swirling the brown liquor around.

Devantè picked my chin up.

"It's no SHE, only you" he answered "It was just sex, I ain't going anywhere. I'll always come home to you".

"Oh stop!" I smacked him "How many times are you gonna use that sad ass excuse. For once be a man and admit your wrongs matter of fact....

Just leave me the hell alone". His face turned nipping his lip.

"I can't leave you alone Diamond. You got me feenin" he nestled lacing his fingers around my waist.

"Forreal Swing? Fuck off" I scoffed using my elbow but he didn't budge. His eyes went stern again.

"You got everything you've ever wanted Diamond. I gave you what your heart desired most" he reminded "I would hate to remind you of how this ALL began". My cold eyes glanced his way.

He removed my glass, the only barrier, placing it on the counter.

"I fucked alright?" he admitted his truth "But I was fucking around on my girl when we got together so what's the difference hm?". His lips kissed my naked shoulder.

I couldn't say anything. I was for certain that I was in the right and he was in the wrong....but he got me.

He always had me.

"You don't wanna leave Diamond" he smirked "You just trying to act out to get my attention". His lips went to the back of my neck, I shivered.

"That's what you wanted. My attention baby?" he coo'd his lips roamed the side of my ear.

"Well you got it". He pressed my hand to his harden piece.

"She's nothing like you. She never will be" he whispered "You're the only one who can control me.

You have me until the end of time....my litttle SuperStar". My eyelashes fluttered.

"I fucking hate you Devantè" I uttered.

"Do you?" he snickered "How bad?". I grabbed my glass.

"Too fucking bad...

"One of these days I'ma just up and leave you". He gripped my chin placing his hazel beams on me.

"Well I know the perfect solution for that" his thumb pulled my bottom lip down.

That dirty grin reappeared. I knew what Swing was suggesting and the feeling from it was a newfound fetish of mine.

"Hurt me Diamond" he cooed "Take your frustrations out on me baby". I looked longingly into his pleading eyes as my breath grew heavy.

"I'm yours to command".

Present

I sat in the chair swaying side to side with faint chattering of the girls in the background.

"Yoooo earth to Diaammoonnddd" waved Tati. "Where is you at?" The blurred vision of her palm came into view causing me to sit up.

"On Swing" Demi blurted. I looked over as she raised her hands.I couldn't be angry with her, she was being honest.

Devantè went to see his girlfriend like he said and now I was barely getting through these session.

I couldn't get over the fact that the same guy who was stepping out was the same guy who made passionate sweet love to me.

It was like the man had Split Personalities. I couldn't tell who was who.

"My bad ya'll" I rotated my middle finger into my tear duck "I'm back. What were we talking about?".

"We were going over ideas for the cover of the album" informed Kystal "I was thinking since we're being edgy we could do like a blackout album".

"Oh hell yeah" jumped Demi "I love that idea. Us dressed in black looking hella sexy...LIKE SOME PIMPS!". We all shot a look at her.

"Girl we not stepping on that shoot looking like THE MACK" I smacked my lips "Shit corny as hell".

"Well you any other ideas BABY SWING?" Krystal teased. I couldn't help it, hearing that name caused me to smile harder than I ever had. It's only been three days and I was missing him like crazy.

I was hoping he'd eventually call but if he was with his woman. That wasn't gonna happen.

"The blackout album cool...but I'm still on the fence about it" I shrugged "Something isn't sitting well in my soul". The girls looked confused but remained quiet.

"Just give me a couple more days to dwell on it" I suggested.

"Our photoshoot is in two weeks Diamond" reminded Tati "Now's not the time to DWELL". I rolled my eyes not bothering to entertain the group's ignorance with me.

I knew deep down something wasn't right but I sat back and marinated on the idea.

📝

Krystal and I were exhausted stepping into the apartment.

"I'm about to hop in the shower" said Kyrs "You still on for a movie?".

"Yeah" I called out finding the switch of our apartment. "I'ma get out of these damn clothes mys-". My eyes watered looking at the beautiful bouquet of Purple lillies sitting on the counter.

"Self"

I walked closer for a better view caressing a petal. Beside the flowers, was a basket with two boxes of Twix and strawberry scented body products. He also placed a set of R&B cds with a special mix of FML inside.

There laid a card, I picked it up opening with care.

HERE ARE ALL YOUR FAVORITE THINGS, INCLUDING MYSELF. I chuckled shaking my head as I read the rest

SEARCH DEEPER INSIDE FOR YOUR SURPRISE. I did as the note instructed reaching further into the basket. I scrunched my face feeling a sleek box. Pulling out the item, my eyes lit up.

Devante bought me one of those Motorola Pagers of my very own, more was a transparent purple. I was speechless going back to the card.

THE NUMBERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
180- CALL ME
713- I'M THINKING ABOUT YOU
987-SUPERSTAR/KING
911-I NEED YOU ASAP!
414-WORD IS BOND

I tugged my lip at the last one. Swing could be so fucking sweet sometimes. So sweet it could cause a cavity if you weren't careful.

Krystal made it to her room by the time I turned the lights on so she didn't see the infamous gifts sitting here awaiting me. I quickly took my things and brought them back into my room.

After I was done with my hygiene, I sat on the bed reading the instructions on how it worked, said it needed AAA batteries

but there was one already installed. I observed the device and pushed a button.

987-713 were the numbers that display an hour ago. My heart smiled looking at hidden message my king paged. I quickly typed back the same six numbers and sent it to him.

The anticipation was killing me. I wonder how long it was gonna take to hear from him.

"You ready to watch this movie sis?!" Krystal called out from the other side.

"Ye-yeah" I responded back "Yeah I'm on my way".  This was crazy. I didn't need to sit here waiting for Swing to respond back, I needed to be with my sister.

Someone who was physically here.

Another hour and thirty had past til the reels from White Men Can't Jump floated up on the screen indicating the movie was over.

"Yo Krys you ever thought about dating a white man?" I asked getting up to put the empty bowl of Chex Mix away.

"Not really" she answered "They got paper thin lips and heard they weenies were small". I laughed from the kitchen rinsing out the dish.

"Soooo" she turned my way "How's it been without Swing so far?".

"As it's always been when he's away" my shoulders hunched up "Just deal with it".

"How you feeling about him being with his girlfriend?" She added.

"I DON'T THINK" I mocked Jojo from their You Got It skit. We broke into laughter. "But forreal I try not to think about it. I mean Swing just provides good dick that's all".

"Hm well I'm glad you're not strung up on it" she said "Though you still haven't called it quits".

"I'ma tell you the same thing I told Demi" I sighed "I wanna be around Swing til this thing ends.

After the competition, it's over".

"Okay. Getcha swerve on sissy" she smirked. My hip buzzed from pager attached to my hip. Discreetly looking it out I seen the numbers I've waiting for

987-180. 

"Hey Krys I'ma take it in a little early" I spoke "Gotta get an early start on these tracks".

"Alright" she began cleaning up the front room "Have a goodnight sis". I looked over at her with a smirk.

"I will".

I got my landline in the right amount time placing the receiver to my ear. The pager displayed his cellular number as my finger inched to dial away.

The dial tone was taking forever but then picked up. His hefty chuckle came in particularly clear.

"That my little Superstar calling?". I grinned so hard, the corners of my mouth were hurting.

"Depends" I paused "Is this MY KING I'm speaking with?". I heard a hiss release from his mouth before speaking.

"You lucky you not around" he teased "This 9in would've been lodged deep inside you 1.5 seconds flat".

"Anyway. Watchu doing?" I asked him messing with the cord." How's everything?"

"As good as it gets" he answered "Working on some shit with Stat. He stepped out for a min". I nipped my lip trying to fight urge not to say it but it flew right out.

"I miss you Devanté" I cooed "I wish you were here".

"Aww you do?" he chuckled "Don't worry Daddy'll be home soon". The warmth in my chest overfilled with a burning sensation to be with him. I was so invested in Swing, in us and even though I still had time to end this

I didn't.

"Thank you for the beautiful gifts De" I looked at my bouquet of lillies "How the hell did you mange to get them in the apartment?".

"The landlord knows me" he smirked. I rolled my eyes, who didn't this dude know.

"Devante I need to ask you something" I braced myself.

"What's up baby?"

"Why can't...why can't we just be together?" I questioned "Like as in the two of us. We're practically head over heels for each other".

There was a long pause on the other end.

"Because that's not the way I do things Diamond" he answered "I told you this road gets hectic and you said you were fine with that". I removed a strand of hair like I heard the worse news ever.

"She doesn't have our chemistry" I informed "I bet she's not even into music like that".

"She's a songwriter baby" he mentioned "She's been around the industry way before you came onto the scene".

"Oh so you just found another one huh?" I sat back "Someone to take on your...your urges when she can't do it". I could hear Devante sighing maybe even rubbing his face.

"Di I ain't time for this" he spoke  "I told you what it was and I was one hunnid with you. I even took you under my wing because believe or not you are my equal".

There it was. This is what Dalvin and Demi were telling me and I didn't listen, I thought I could try and win him over but he wasn't going for it.

"Did you just say I was your girl to keep Dalvin away?" I inquired. "It scared you that somebody else could possibly want me?"

Devante huffed over the phone again.

"Diamond I got a lot of work to do" he stated "I'm not gonna spend all night explaining myself to you. Like I said, you have me for however long as you want me".

"Well...that time's expired. Goodbye Devantè" I hung up on his ass. I plopped back into my bed furious as hell. I set myself up like the lovesick idiot I was. Devanté was never gonna settle down.

Not Now...NOT EVER.

The music of Cece was just the right song for this moment. I told the girls I was through with Swing and we decided to celebrating going back to the gay club FLAMINGOs

The dance floor was packed with all the lavish stylish men dancing around us while me and my girls danced singing the lyrics. This was what I needed, to let my hair down and celebrate my release from Swing's hold.

I didn't need him. If he couldn't see what he was missing then he could just KEEP ON WALKIN.

The girls were looking fly as hell in our outfits. My sheer bodycon dress kept riding up my hips but I was getting down.

We were gonna kick Jodeci right in the balls with this Album and with Swing no longer a part of the equation, my head was screwed on tight determined to take him down.

We were working up a sweat so we decided to dance back over to the bar as we ordered another round of shots. Demi and Tati were the mothers so they didn't drink as much

As for me and Sis, yeeeahhh we were close to getting shit faced.

"Oh my God I feel li- like a free woman" I shouted over the music "Though Swing was never my man". They all laughed at my tipsy ass but I didn't care, I meant what I said.

"It's about damn time" agreed Demi "You didn't need him babe and come this competition were gonna straight dog walk his ass".

"Here Here" cheered Tati "Look I still fuck with Swing and the boys but I'm just glad I no longer have to play sides"

"You never had to" I spoke out "I know I was caught up for a minute, but now I'm back and I'm better than ever before listen listen

FUCKKK THAT NIGHA SWING, DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SING

GOT ALL THOSE CLOTHES AND CASH, BUT HE STILL AIN'T HITTING THIS ASS. The girls laughed joining in on my little diss to Swing.

Yeah he got this ass but they knew nothing about that. They probably did but wouldn't say.

Either way I was just glad to be done with it all.

"Guys I'm soooo happy we're back together" Krystal blurted out more intoxicated than I was "We..we all we GOT and we all-We all we Need".

"Krys baby you need to slow down" laughed Tati "You way past your limit".

"Girl I'm fine" she smiled "As a matter of fact. I'ma order us another round. On me".

"Well you'll have to count me out sis" I said "I'm tipsy down and these shoes is killing me. I'm ready to call it a night".

"Noooo" whined Krystal "Come ooonnn we just got you back. You gotta take a shot".

"Okay Krys one shot and that's it" Tati eyed her. The bartender came back with four Tequila shots on the bar as we all saluted tossing them back.

"Wooooooo" I shouted "Okay ya'll I'm out". I stumbled over but Demi caught me.

"This girl" she rolled her eyes "I'ma get us a cab, ya'll coming?".

"Nun uh I wanna stay here" spat Krystal dancing back into the crowd of gay men snapping her fingers. Tati looked over to Demi.

"You take one twin home and I got the other" she smirked. Demi shook her head as she helped me out of the bar into the night air.

"OOOooo OOoooo my feet hurt Oooo oooo my feet hurt" I pranced making up a song as Demi held me tautly while calling out a cab.

"Girl I swear" she shook her head.

"Demi listen I don't care if you wanna fuck Swing" I pointed "You can have his sooorrryyyyy ass". Demi frowned but kept her mouth shut awaiting the yellow automobile to come to a halt.

📝
I don't know how I managed to get back the complex but with by the grace of Demi we made it.

She held me as I wobbled into her apartment, giggling trying to keep my balance. I was loaded as hell clinging on to her for dear life.

Finally making it to her room, she placed me on the bed. I was singing a song of mine while she removed the tight heels from my feet.

"Little girl you had too much to drink" she chuckled undoing the strap to my right side.

"I'm not even that drunk Demi" I sighed "I'm ju- just...a littlleee under the influence"

"Mhm" she spoke walking over to her dresser pulling out her oversized sweater tossing it beside me.

"Put that on since you not drunk". I tried lifting myself up but couldn't do it.

"Demmiii" I whined. Shaking her head she came to my aid trying to tug the zipper of my tight dress. She was always there for me no matter how ruthless her mouth was.

She was there

Before all the fame, me and her were actually two peas in a pod at one point. Then, we start getting beside ourself. Constantly butting heads.

"Damn Diamond" she tugged at the zipper "Yo- you always gotta get the tightest shit. You need to go up a size".

"You calling me fat Demi" I moped.

"Girl nobody calling you fat" she laughed managing to get half down "You just think yo ass a stick that's all. You got some meat there". I laughed

"You do too" she gasped laughing as well.

"....I miss this Demi" I admitted "I miss us laughing and joking like we use to". Demi stopped tugging looking at me for a second.

"I miss it too Di" she frowned.

"I hate this is what's it's come down to" I sighed "This stupid competition brought out the worse in us".

"Naw more like Swing did" she grunted from continuing to pulled the zipper down "Seems like I never see you anymore". I looked at Demi as my face furrowed.

"That's not true Demi. You're my girl". Demi looked like any person would who's had something buried inside them but couldn't say.

"Diamond I have to tell you something" she uttered.

"Awww you so cute when you're vulnerable like this" I cooed.

"No forreal" she sat at my side "I did go to the studio to talk to Swing. I told him he didn't need to be with you...and I'd said I'd take your place".

"Yeah. He told me" I looked down.

"He-told you?" She repeated.

"Yeah bu- but that doesn't matter okay" I turned to my side "You're what's important. He doesn't want me and you tried warning me

I know Swing has a way of intimating people but I forgive you Demi. I just want us to be good again".

Demi held my face with a gentle touch.

"Diamond you're too beautiful of a person to be with him" she said "He doesn't deserve you. He's a fucking loser".

"I know" I frowned "I wish I could tell myself that instead of feeling like...like. Damn why am I not good enough?".

"You ARE Diamond. You're too good" she said "Don't waste your tears on that asshole of a nigha. He can shove that Big Apple right right up where the sun don't shine". I laughed

"Man I love you Demi" I strolled my thumb against her cheek. Her hand began caressing my face.

"I love you too Diamond". It was the first time I ever seen Demi in a way I never seen her before. Her coco skin glistened. She body was shaped nicely with those oval shaped hips, and she smelled good but that was my subconscious speaking.

"Ugh I just wish I wasn't so horny right now" I whined "Swing sorry ass always made me feel good". Her eyes soften.

".......I can make you feel good Diamond". The was all I heard before her sweet lips where pressed to mine. It was purest kiss I had in a long time.

Demi's mission was to please and I wanted her to.

Our mouth engulfing one another's as she felt me up.

Demi's way around my body had me questioning a few things. Her hand found it's way between my legs where I was soaked. She teased her still cradling my mouth. Her fingers drenched in my middle causing her hormones to take over.

She swiftly rolled herself on top of me pulling the top of my dress halfway, thong pulled down with desperation. I seen something different in Demi that night. Like she had finally hit the jackpot.

Doving back down, she flicked my left areola as my head fell to the side embracing her lavish licks. The warmth of her mouth match my heat down below

I inhaled letting her do whatever she wanted because I was all hers tonight.

She sat up between my legs hiking her dress up to show she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

For some reason that made my lower half jump. She placed her middle finger inside her mouth she brought it down to her sweet middle exposing her swollen bud as she played with herself

She started putting on a show for me. Demi was a sight for sore eyes, I never looked at her that way but tonight she enticed my sexual interest. I shot up pulling her dress up and off her body.

Her wasn't wearing a bra either. DAMN, my hands fumbled her breasts as she continued pleasing herself.

Her whimpers were wanting and harmonious.

"Fuck Demi you're so beautiful to me" watching her riding the wave of her fingers. I pulled her down onto me.

Her hands enclosed with mine, holding them down. I could feel her wetness shower over mine as she began to move. Words couldn't describe it, I couldn't even write a song about it but it was something I craved.

"Ooohhh fuck" she held my nape pressing more into me.

"Aahhhnn oh fucckkk" feeling her hips wine my blossom. I needed her...I needed her to fulfill this ranging tension buried inside.

"Ah fuck me Demi" I begged. Her waist went faster giving me her all pushing it to the limit.

"Oohh Diamond" cried Demi bringing her lips to mine smelling the fruits of her labor "Ooh baby I've waited for so long to have you". It had dawned on me what was taking place inside these four walls.

Why she was so hellbent on Devanté.

Why she was so protective of me even when she did make me cry.

Why we were so close in the beginning.

Why she never left my side when I told her off.

It all made sense, DEMI WAS IN LOVE WITH ME! But things still weren't adding up and I wanted to stop so we could talk but the love I felt her that night overtrumped it.

My back arched in the same way the woman in the video. Demi was dominant and very persistent giving me that release.

She was aiming for that same high Devante had given me but the difference at that time was Demi gave me what I needed.

And Swing needed me to give HIM what he needed.

Pressing my nails into her wide waist, I could feel my orgasm reaching its peak. Demi face hid into my neck grabbing my thigh feeling like she was coming forth as well. She sat up on her forearm as our foreheads connected.

"I want you to cum Diamond" she cooed "Please cum for me baby".

"Shiitt shiitt shiitt" I grabbed her face as her hips thrusted more into my space.

"Uh huh like that" she moaned "Fuck you're beautiful".

"Ahhh Demi I'ma finna uhhnnn-". I felt every ounce of my soul leaving my body. How...just how, I never thought I could climax like this from a woman. I swear they were God's best creations,

and so was Demi.

"Oh fuck oohh I'm cumming" she cried out her body going into overdrive. I grabbed her face as her body went through withdrawals collapsing on top of mine.

I laid there with her thinking how amazing she felt and how she was able to take away all that pain I was harboring with Swing.

We climaxed but my body was still encouraging hers to give me more. It may have been the liquor, maybe it was me being needy and she was my fixer. But she delivered

She instantly rocked into me knowing what I wanted as she kissed my neck.

"Told you I make you feel good" she soothed out.

"Oh Demi..." I smirked closing my eyes as she took me for around spin around the block. It gave a new meaning to Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

And we had a night full of it.

📝

My eyes opened to a new dawn and new day. I laid there for the first time with someone holding me close, someone I valued more than anything.

But as much as I wanted to lay here a little longer, I had to get out of here. Slowly managing to get out of her grip, I grabbed my things and tip toed out of her room.

I quietly closed the door but was greeted with a another shining face.

"Hey Diamond surprised you up this early the night you and your sister had" said Tati who was making herself a cup of tea. Maybe if I just played it cool she wouldn't no about the night me and Demi shared, suddenly I felt my cheeks fluster from the flashbacks.

"Oh I'm surprised myself" I nervously laughed "How's Krystal?".

"Girrrlll" she chuckled shaking her head "Out like a light. Didn't know she could drink like that.

You should go and check on her".

"Right!" I jumped "I'ma gonna get out of these party clothes and meet back with ya'll a little later".

"Is Demi awake?" She asked "That heffa needs to give me back my Chanel lipstick I let her borrow. I love her but she works my nerves".

"She works mine too" I smirked looking back at the door "But she's knocked out as well so don't wake her". Tati rolled her eyes but followed it with a smile.

📝

I gently wiped my eye, placing the key inside the door, walking into my own humble abode. I couldn't even make it into the door before shit went flying out of my hand.

"Fuck" I silently cursed bending down to pick up my items. Today was gonna be something interesting, I knew as soon as Demi woke up we're gonna have to have a discussion but I didn't wanna think about that now.

I need to tend to my sister.

Cracking her door a little, I seen a body underneath the sheets groaning, I giggled shaking my head.

"Well hello there Alky" I teased causing her to grumble. I walked into her room that was almost similar to mine except the color and layout format. I went over and sat at the end of the bed.

"How you feeling baby?" I rubbed the top of the cover.

"Like I should've never been boorrnnn" She whined "My head is fucking spinning". I shook my head looking at the trash full of bile and tissues. Sadly I would have to clean that shit up but I was sisters' keeper.

"Yeah I feel you on that" I agreed looking out window of sunshine she was trying to avoid.

"I'ma go make you some soup and crackers okay?" I informed her.

"Okkaaayyyy" she groaned again "Thank you sissy". I chuckled kissing the top of her head as I heading out the room to take care of my last night endeavors.

"Oh and sis". I turned around to see what she needed.

"Can you please turn your vibrating toy off?" She pleaded "It's been buzzing all damn night". I gasped knowing exactly what she was talking about. I bounced on my feet

"Um okay I'll take care of it" I spat before racing over to my room. I tossed everything down making my way to my nightstand as I opened the drawer. I lifted the purple device to my eye sight and seen Swing had left me a numbers amount of 713 and 180s.

Thank God I snatched the cord out so Krystal couldn't hear him calling. I didn't know what to do, Devante was telling me to call him all day yesterday but his last message was around five this morning. I didn't know if right now would be the appropriate time to call so for now, I left it alone.

📝

I was in the process of cooking dinner when there was a knock at the door. Wiping my hands with a towel, I jogged over to open it.

"Package fooorr Ms. Diamond Stevens?" The sender recited giving me his clipboard

"Oh that's me" I sweetly smiled grabbing the clipboard signing it then retrieved the box that was in his left hand. Closing the door behind me I analyzed the small package before the phone in the kitchen rang. I walked over quickly grabbing it before it woke Krystal up.

"Hello" I spoke still observing the box.

"Diamond" his baritone voice flowed through the phone as my insides tingled.

"Devanté" I whispered looking to see if Krystal was still out for the count "What do you want?".

"......I want you" he answered. Hearing him says those words meant something to me once. It's not that he didn't mean it, because he did. It was around a fuck up time.

"Well I don't want you" I gritted back "Go back to your girlfriend..girlfriends or how many of them muthafuckas you had".

"I'm not going back" he paused "I'm coming home baby....to you". Yeaahhh this was indeed the wrong damn time for him to announce this.

"Devante what in the Sam Hill are you talking about?" I inquired.

"I left her" he confessed "I didn't realize how much I wanted to be with you til last night.

So I ended my trip...I'll be home in 3 more hours".  I literally cursed in my head, Swing broke it off with his long time girlfriend and although I was happy, it was also at the expense of Demi....fuck Demi!!!

"Devanté you didn't have to do that" I lied "I was fine with breaking things off with us. We were a sinking ship".

"And without you I can't stay afloat" he countered "Look come back to my place and we'll straighten all this out".

"Do you know how long I would have to wait at the door til you arrive?" I scoffed "I ain't that desperate na". A chuckle released from his mouth.

"Did you get the package?". I looked around the room dumbfounded til I realized the package he was talking about was underneath my arm. I removed it holding it up.

"I just received it before you called" I answered.

"Open it Diamond"

"Told you to start adding a please at the end of that" I grunted tearing into the box "Just rude".

"Can you PLEASE open the package Diamond?" He sweetly asked.

"Ehh I was already opening it" I rolled my eyes hearing him snicker into the phone. I pulled out a medium sized velour case turning it upside down and back up.

Wonder what this is?

I opened the box almost dropping it. The case was a beautifully handmade key with the small diamonds encrusted on the handle. I didn't even know to respond, my words fell short.

"Devanté I-" I paused switching the phone to the other side "What does this mean?".

"It means come home to me Diamond" he nestled "Where you belong".

My heart was beating out of it's chest, He chose me. Out of a million women in the world he chose me. I waited for this moment for so long and that wasn't me quoting their song.

I did wait.

"De....I'll-" I sighed "I'll come over but don't expect me to stay".

"Well talk when I get home" he smirked "I look forward to seeing you my pretty girl". OOooo that took the cake. I dropped my head fixing to give him his answer.

"You said 3 hours right?"

📝

I sat on one side of the couch while Demi sat on the other end. Although I was feeling awkward around her I couldn't past the fact she looked so attractive in her Karl Kani sweater, biker shorts, with her hair pinned her like a peacock.

Tati decided to check in on Krys while I handled my business with Demi. She was cool as a fan with her hand placed on the rest looking as good as she wanted to.

"You said you wanted to talk" she started as she waived her hand.

"Um ho- how do you..when did you know-"

"When did I know I was gay?" She finished. I slowly nodded my head, she looked at me then over to the window.

"When I was invited to a sleepover in 8th grade" her answered without hesitation "I didn't tell anybody though. I mean I had secret lovers but eh other than that yeah I knew then". Well that definitely explains why she was so experienced in what took place.

"But...Dalvin, Devante" I looked at her confused.

"It was all in act"  she smacked "I told Dalvin I was too scared and not say anything and as far as De, I wasn't gonna sleep with that punk but I need him to get off you".

"For you?" I raised my brow. Demi raised her hand from the couch and back down.

"What can I say Diamond. I've been feeling you since we first met" she revealed "And last night, I got a chance to be with you. I couldn't past that up".

"Sounding like a reeeaalll Mack there Dem" I smirked. She smirked back as her eyes lowered.

"You were into it, that shocked me" she continued "What all changed?".

"Um I don't know" I scratched my head "I guess it was something I always wanted to try but experiencing it with you made it worth while". Demi glanced at me filling me out a minute more, if she kept looking like that we were gonna go another round.

"It was because you cared so deeply for me that made it..." I exhaled "INCREDIBLE".

"But how do you feel about being with another woman?" She asked me "Like...possibly a relationship?".I knew I could do thing with Demi in the dark but if she was asking what I think she was, I couldn't go forward with it.

"Demi. I love you with all my heart" I paused "But I don't think I'll be willing to take that step with you". Demi only nodded getting that question she so desperately wanted answered.

"You still want Swing?" She asked. I avoided her gaze, Had I not laid down with Demi, I probably would've been sulking, waiting desperately for his call, but it wasn't like that anymore.

"I don't know what I feel" I sighed "He wants to speak with me later on".

"He's back?" Her eyes widen. I shamefully nodded. "Are you going?".

"Demi don't start" I rolled my eyes

"Listen" she held her hand up "I know sooner or later my feelings for you will subdue but for right now you'll always be my babygirl. I don't like Swing for you and I never will but the heart wants what it wants". I looked down then back at her loving eyes.

"Just know I'll always be there to catch you when you fall".

I wanted more with Demi, her love for me was pure and genuine but I wasn't that someone for her, hopefully she'd find someone who would step out of the darkness with her and make her shine brighter than ever before.

📝

Pushing the door open with my new key, I made my way into his darken home. I didn't know where the switch was so I followed whatever source of light that guided me through the hallows of the house.

According to my calculations, he was 10 minutes away.

I had to decide whether I wanted to be with him or not, I thought the long drive would actually help but it didn't do no such. I decided to head to the backyard to see if the pups were still around.

I raised my fist about to tap the glass, but someone started jiggling the handle coming into the house but it wasn't Swing's voice.

Three bandits came in looking around.

"How long we got?" One guy asked.

"They said Swing should be here any minute" replied the other "So find a spot in the corner so when that muthafucka gets here he'll have a sweet surprise waiting for his ass".

"Muthafucka won't know what hit him" the other chuckle "Maybe next time he won't so reckless at the mouth".

"Won't be a next time" the other replied "We taking Swing out.

For good".

I cupped my mouth unable to move.

They were here to kill Devanté!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.4K 54
๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ ๐ž..
174K 9.3K 23
๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ .
259 34 20
๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ, ๐š—๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š‘๐šž๐š›๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›. ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› โ„ญ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๏ฟฝ...
201 1 11
๐‘จ๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’“๐’†๐’˜๐’‚๐’•๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ '๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‰๐’–๐’๐’„๐’‰๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’•๐’“๐’†-๐’…๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†' ๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚๐’–, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’...