L'Arc~en~Ciel Fan Fictions

By KiRaidesu

A series of L'Arc~en~Ciel fan fictions. L'Arc~en~Ciel (evil) plot. The band is having a private meeting for... More

L'Arc~en~Ciel (evil) plot
L'Arc~en~Ciel's worst nightmare
Tease of Love
The heart of an android
The eyes of a princess
Piano Duet
In My heart
You've made me smile.

My only lonely girl

149 0 0
By KiRaidesu

“And… Cut!” told Ryota-san, the video director.

“We’re done here!”

“Otsukaresama!” told everyone at the set. The people are bowing to each other, saying thank you for the hard work.

“Thank you for the hard work, Tetsuya-san,” said Ryota.

“Thank you too. I’m happy everything has going smoothly. I can’t do it without you,” smile Tetsuya.

“Alright then, I’ll be leaving. Tomorrow I’ll work the editing at the studio,” told Tetsuya picking his bag on the chair.

“Yes, I’ll make sure the video will be there on time,”

“Yes, thank you. Until tomorrow, see you!” Tetsuya waves away. He walks among people and kindly greet or replying their greetings. Ryota watches Tetsuya’s back as he leaves the set. One of the crew reaches for him.

“Ryota-san, it’s about the video. Do you feel something strange?” ask him.

“Don’t discuss it further more. Just leave it as he pleased,” said Ryota.

“Now, let’s just prepared the video; he wants it at the studio tomorrow. And you know how he doesn’t like when it’s late,” the crew nods and do what Ryota has told him. Ryota looks at the screen when the video they’ve taken was played again. He sees the strange scene that the crew has been saying; the scene of a girl with wings on her back.

. . .

Ayana lays back at the sofa. She’s watching Tetsuya’s new video single, “Lonely Girl” on TV. The man himself was at the kitchen making some drinks for both of them. But Ayana has turn on the sound quite loud, so her husband must have heard his song been playing. As Tetsuya comes with the drinks, the video ended and change to commercial’s info. Tetsuya puts two couple glasses and sits beside his wife.

“Your video is beautiful. Congratulations,” said Ayana gently. She moves to Tetsuya and kiss his cheek. Tetsuya smiles swiftly.

“Thank you,” Ayana smiles at him and then takes her glass on the table.

“Have you call Hyde-san?” ask Ayana before she drinks. Tetsuya’s head quickly turn to her.

“Eh? Why I have to call him?” ask Tetsuya.

“Don’t know, maybe just to check on him. How he’s doing,” Ayana looks at the TV. Tetsuya follows her look but sees nothing that can be related to Hyde. He stills, thinking. Then he remembers that Ayana has just watched his new single video. He’s sure that’s why Ayana mentions Hyde’s name. Tetsuya lays back at the sofa and slide to Ayana. Ayana can feel his hair touching her cheek.

“Is it that obvious?” ask Tetsuya slowly. Ayana slowly smile and pats his hair. 

“If you miss him that much then call him. I’m sure Hyde-san will also be happy,” said Ayana. Tetsuya sniffs Ayana’s scent. He keeps still and looks at the TV. He’s not sure if Hyde would feel that way. He’s afraid Hyde won’t accept his feeling, that he misses that tiny vocalist very much.

. . .

“Congratulation for your new single release,” said Ken.

“Ah, thank you,” reply Tetsuya. He went to Sony’s office to sign some papers and accidently meet Ken there. Both of them decide to go for some drinks at the cafeteria. Ken is having a black coffee and Tetsuya has his usual mineral water. Ken’s holding his cigarette. He knows he can’t smoke while Tetsuya’s around.

“So, how Hyde’s doing?” ask Ken. Tetsuya quickly look at him. He feels he mustn’t be that surprise since he has got the questions quite often lately, especially after the release of the new single video.

“I don’t know,” said Tetsuya looking at his mineral water.

“You haven’t called him?” Tetsuya stills. Ken finds his answer.

“What? You haven’t called him when you’re being clear with the video?”

“Is it that obvious?”

“You’re joking, right? Everyone who watches it would definitely know. Even yukkie can see it. You aren’t fooling anybody,” told Ken.

“Why you haven’t called him anyway? I can see you eagerly want it,” Ken starts to play with the cigarette on his hands. He’s trying hard to hold the desire to smoke.

“I’m afraid,” said Tetsuya slightly.

“I’m afraid he would refuse me,” Ken stuns. Maybe it’s for the first time he sees Tetsuya like this. All this time, Tetsuya always looking so confident, and being like him now must be because he’s missing Hyde so much.

“Okay, it’s not the usual you, feeling afraid and worry like this. Just pick up the phone and call him. You won’t get anything by keep feeling afraid,” told Ken. Tetsuya keeps still. But he’s thinking about Ken’s words. What Ken’s said is true, Tetsuya is not being himself. Tetsuya looks at his cell phone. He keeps holding it, still feeling not sure to contact his vocalist.

“Just call him, will you? Or you want me to do it for you?” ask Ken impatiently. Tetsuya pulls the cell phone away.

 “I’ll just type him a message,” said Tetsuya start to typing. Ken is grinning. Tetsuya types the message seriously. Ken almost laughs watching him. Finally Tetsuya put down the phone. He looks at it with an intense face. Now they can only wait for a reply. Ken continues playing with the cigarette.

Suddenly the phone rings, new message come. Tetsuya slowly takes the phone and read the coming message. His face doesn’t change much that makes Ken curious.

“What does he write?” ask Ken.

“Usual stuff,” told Tetsuya.

“What?” Ken doesn’t understand and doesn’t need further explanations. He quickly takes the phone from Tetsuya’s hand.

“Wait, Ken-chan!” Tetsuya tries to take back his phone, but Ken has pulled it away from his reach. Ken reads the message appear on the screen.

“I’m doing fine. Thanks. Don’t worry, I’m making money here.” read Ken.

“What the hell is this? What do you type him?” ask Ken.

“Usual thing,”

“What kind of usual thing?” Ken feels he start to feel enough with the lame side of his leader.

“I just ask how he was doing, that’s all,” told Tetsuya slowly. He has give up in taking back the phone. He sits calmly like a young boy who was facing his father.

“Then it’s no wonder you got a reply like this,” sigh Ken. He starts to type message on Tetsuya’s phone.

“Wait, what are you doing?”

“I’ll type you a better one,” said Ken without looking.

“Hey, hold on. You can’t do that,” Tetsuya urged to get his phone.

“Oh yes I can,” Ken lifts up the phone and push the send button in front of Tetsuya.

“What did you send?” ask Tetsuya with a worry face. But Ken doesn’t care. For now, he refuses to have mercy on Tetsuya.

“Just wait, you’ll be thanking me later,” said Ken giving back the phone. Tetsuya looks at the phone. He feels dizzy in the sudden. Then the phone rings again, this time it’s a call. Tetsuya reads the caller’s name: Hyde. He’s surprised while Ken just grins.

“Pick it up or he’ll hang up,” told Ken. Tetsuya doesn’t have any choice. He nervously answers the phone.

“Hello?” ask Tetsuya and he hears the voice he’s been missing so much.

“Hello? Tet-chan? This is Hyde,” said Hyde.

“Yes, I know,”

“You know?” ask Hyde. His voice sounds confused. Tetsuya understands why Hyde would that. It’s because Tetsuya never calls any of his members while they’re on hiatus. Everyone even doubts Tetsuya would save people’s numbers. But the truth he does save one special number.

“So, what’s up? You suddenly calling me?” ask Tetsuya. Somehow he feels his heart beat faster and he also suddenly feel soar on his throat.

“Eh? I called you for the message you’ve send me… Is it true?” ask Hyde. His voice becomes soft now, the kind of voice that Tetsuya loves.

“Eh?? About that,” Tetsuya nervously looking at Ken demand for an explanation or some help would also do. But Ken keeps grins.

“Well, yeah,” said Tetsuya hoping his answer is correct. Hyde’s still. Tetsuya worry that Hyde would find out that it isn’t Tetsuya who has sent the message.

“I’m glad,” said Hyde. Now it’s Tetsuya’s turn to get confused.

“I’ve watched your new video…and well it’s only my own assumption… but I feel the feeling you put there. My only lonely girl… it’s me, right?” ask Hyde slowly. Tetsuya stills. He smiles swiftly. Among everyone else, Tetsuya really wants the message on his video gets to Hyde. He feels worry that Hyde doesn’t get the message or thinking wrongly about it.

“Yeah,” said Tetsuya. Ken can see his face is start looking back to normal.

“I’m happy,” repeats Hyde. Tetsuya takes a deep breath.

“Actually, it’s not only about you. It’s also about me. I feel lonely when you aren’t around. I want to see you. I’ve long to hear your voice. I miss you,” confess Tetsuya. He speaks with a low and deep voice as if he speaks to Hyde’s ears.

“I miss you too,” said Hyde.

“After I finished my works, let’s hang out together. Let’s catches the times that we’ve passed,”

“Yes, I’ll be waiting for you,”

“Well, gotta go now, see you later tet-chan. Bye,”

“Yeah, bye,” Tetsuya hears the sound when Hyde hangs out the phone. He looks at the phone and smile swiftly.

“So, when will my gratitude come?” ask Ken. Tetsuya laughs.

“Thank you, Ken-chan. Thank you so much,” said Tetsuya very grateful.

“By the way, what did you send him?” ask Tetsuya. He can read the message on his sent box. But he just wants to know from Ken.

“I typed him: I’m not asking about work. I’m asking about you. I miss you,” told Ken. Tetsuya eyes rounded because of surprised.

“Sometimes you just need to say what you want to say. Don’t get round and round,” Ken pulls out his cell phone and type a message. Tetsuya smiles in relief.

“Yeah, you’re right. I won’t let this happen again, ever,”

“Good for you,” said Ken and finishing his typing.

“Who do you message?” ask Tetsuya curious with Ken’s satisfied look.

“Back up,” grins Ken.

“Hah?” Tetsuya demands further explanations, but Ken just keeps with his grins. Ken suddenly smiling and make Tetsuya become more curious. But he knows he won’t get anything coming out from the guitarist mouth. Tetsuya decides to let it go this time since Ken has helped him with Hyde. Tetsuya thinks it’s the suitable reply for Ken.

(Ken’s message: “Yukkie, spare some of your time. We’ll be having parties soon,”).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941 64 15
This story is about Kita being a maid to Kuroo, Kenma, Akaashi, and Bokuto. One of your childhood best friends, Oikawa has a crush on you. When he fo...
655K 30K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...
846 27 12
γ€Š π™΄πšπšŽπš›πš—πšŠπš• πš‚πš˜πšžπš• 》 BOOK 1 𝙽.πšπš’πš”πš’ 【 θ₯Ώζ‘ εŠ› 】 ...
299 41 12
Started: 05/31/23 Finish: 00/00/00 Summary: A girl who was taken away from her parents at a very young age and were murdered right there and then by...