๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ~ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’†...

By lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law ร— Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid ร— Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#10

1.2K 37 83
By lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

"It was just a kiss!! I said forget about it!!"

They began to argue.

"Then do you forgive me!?"

That question made Luffy bite his lower lip, "I just never thought you would think of me that way..!!" Luffy said he felt so frustrated about Law.

Law doesn't know what to say right now, 'Your so..' every word that escapes from Luffy's lips, again and again, those words. He doesn't want to hear it. He can tell that this was his fault. He doesn't know what to say about this situation. If Luffy kept avoiding him and kept forgetting about the "Kiss" he gave.

He should have just apologized.

Then an arm wraps around Luffy's waist. "Hey!!! You!! Let go of me!! Torao!! What the hell are you planning!!?!" That pulled Luffy close to him and Law lifted his chin up by force and ended up leaning down to kiss him. Luffy tried to back away but the way Law cupped his cheeks in one hand by force just to kiss him was so strong and an arm wrapped around his waist, what's worse, he has a wound in his waist.

Luffy clenched at Law's broad shoulder so tightly, urging Law to him go. Law will not let go, until Luffy gives the kiss that he wanted, until Luffy kisses him back with no disappointment and disgust.

Luffy has a very unique and expensive taste, like no other that can satisfy this hunger of his. Luffy felt like being eaten up, mostly when a tongue just slid through his mouth. It was getting crazy, so crazy that Luffy ended up biting Law's tongue very hard.

"Argh!.." Law escapes a groan, as he backs away. "W-What the hell is wrong with you!? Are you crazy!?!" Luffy finally has the air to breathe. Law spit the blood, his tongue slightly bleed from the bite. 'This guy... For fuck sake, he didn't have to bit me.' Law just licks his own blood.

Law forces Luffy to look at him, "T-Torao! Enough! I can't study like this you moron!!" Luffy tried to control the atmosphere, mostly Law who didn't seem to be himself right now. Law clicked his tongue out of annoyance. Although, he didn't care and kissed him again.

He was desperate, very desperate.

Luffy won't kiss back, his legs are getting weaker and weaker. The kiss that Law gave him was so hot and so heated up, "Enough?.. Why would I? Let me show how eager I am, do you think I'm disgusted?" Law kissed him more deeper, Luffy's eyes widened from those words. Luffy clenches so tightly to his broad shoulders that his nails are dug getting deeper and deeper.

Law won't stop this kiss unless Luffy gives up and kisses him back.

"Y.. You b-bastard....!!"

Luffy tried to catch his breath and Law just ended up grinning and kissed him more deeper, Luffy kept thinking what does Law want? And Law, it was obvious what he eagerly wanted. Just kissing Law back is enough.

'Just kiss me, don't fucking hesitate. Kiss me.'

"T-..This.. B-Bastard..!! L-Let go..!!"

Even how many times Luffy pushed him away by his strength, Law won't back down either. The kiss went rougher and deeper once more, a tongue that has been playing inside Luffy's mouth, Luffy can't say another word, that hot breath, mixed saliva's. A kiss that was non-stop, Luffy's hand trembled as well as his legs. He was getting weaker.

'Just kiss me back, and I'll let go.'

That thought of the Demon King himself though, the kiss went very rough. Getting Luffy's lips swallowen. Luffy doesn't want to give up, but if he doesn't want to give up, this might be endless.

Law felt Luffy's hand stop clenching, letting go, if this was Law wants then he has no damn choice.

Luffy can't even fight back anymore.

Law felt a hand, a palm placed on his cheek and one arm wrapped around his neck. That's when Luffy gave up and returned the kiss that he's been waiting for.

Luffy returns the kiss without having second thoughts, that feels great that he ever felt before. They'd kiss and Law slowly let go of his cheeks and two arms wrap around Luffy's slender waist. Luffy's hand slowly slides down down from that mascular, tattooed arms.

'That's more like it.'

Law ended up pulling away and smirking, and kissing him again. It was such a pleasure, Luffy's hand was on the table, he was looking for something.

Luffy grabs a sharp object, one of his pens that he's been using and left out alone at the table. Law back away from the moment a sharp pen places the side of his neck.

He only smirks.

"Are you threatening me? Do you think this would fucking scare me?"

Luffy was panting so heavily, "You.. You moron!! Are you trying to kill me!?!! Hah!? I said I don't give a damn about the kiss and the cold damn!----" Law grip his wrist very tightly, Luffy whines in pain as he lets go of the pen. Law was quick and fast to move.

"So? I showed you that I have no disgust kissing someone like you."

Luffy kept panting and panting as he looked at those dark-grayish eyes of his. Those greedy eyes were looking at him, Luffy clicked his tongue out of annoyance.

"You forgive me don't you?"

Luffy stiffen by that question, Law leaned more closer to his neck, burying his face to the side of his neck.

"C'mon now, Mugiwara-ya, you forgive me right?"

Luffy won't say a word, he was still panting as he wiped his lips. Making him unable to answer since he was trying to catch his breath.

"Alright.. I forgive, Torao. But I didn't ask for forgiveness or an apology. That's what you want to hear right?"

Luffy slowly pushes him away, "Torao is stupid and a big meanie. I want to go home. I don't want to stay here any longer, I need to rest." Luffy deeply sighs, "I feel tired." sticking his tongue out. As his eyes met Law.

Law only gives him a sly smirk, 'Such an obedient and yet childish, adorable eyes.' Law's smirk from his lips disappears in a split second. "Anyway, let's go back." Law says as he sits back down, "Go back to what?" Luffy raised one of his eyebrows and tilted his head.

"I'm going to teach you mathematics."

Law met up with Luffy's eyes, having an eye-contact with him. "My brothers can teach me mathematics." Luffy said, "I can teach you now." Law pulled his wrist and let him sit back down. Luffy deeply sighs.

He doesn't know whether he should be happy or not in this awkward situation with Law right now.

Law pulled the chair close to him as he started to teach him some easy equations and solutions.

And just a few hours later.

"DAMN THIS MATH!!! I FELT LIKE DYING!!! I CAN'T ANYMORE!!!"

"CALM DOWN YOU MORON!!"

"I CAN'T!!! I TOTALLY CAN'T!!! IT'S DRIVING MY HEAD CRAZY!!!!"

Luffy ruffled his own hair like crazy.

"MATH IS MATH!! WHY DOES IT HAVE LETTERS!?!?!"

Law just sighed, Luffy was getting stressed out.

"Get some food, I'm hungry."

Law crosses his arms, "Are you ordering me around?" Law lightly scoffs at him.

"You said you want my forgiveness? Plus, you struck my wound earlier. Now, I'm hungry!.." Luffy suddenly bent down and laid his cheek on the table.

"FOOD!! FOOD!! FOOD!! FOOD!!!---"

"ALRIGHT!!! FUCKING SAKE!!"

Law exited the Garden, 'He doesn't have to be sound like that, it's like a fucking alarm.' Law annoyingly groans.

He went all the way to the kitchen and all the way back again at the Garden. He had to admit, walking back and forth to the place was very exhausting at the same time. If he could just teleport, he can, but Luffy was there. Luffy doesn't know that Law was a Demon King, he ruled the "Heart Kingdom".

Back to the garden.

"Here's your.."

When Law arrived, Luffy was sleeping, open notebooks spread open everywhere on the table. Luffy was sleeping, resting his arm on the table and placing his cheek on his arms, sleeping very deeply. Snoring so loudly. He was very exhausted.

Law put the tray of food on the table and sat back down, he stared at his sleeping face. He snaps his fingers as three books appear in front of him.

Coming from the Underworld.

He took one of them and the two disappeared. He opens the book and starts to read. Then his eyes landed back on Luffy's sleeping face.

He was going to touch Luffy's cheek until a familiar voice appeared out of nowhere.

"Ahem."

It startled Law.

"What the fuck!? Don't scare the shit out of me!"

It was Ace and Corazon. Law looks at Ace who approaches Luffy, he starts to carry Luffy in his arms. "What the fuck are you doing?" Law look at Ace and Corazon. "Luffy's going home, Ace will take him home." Corazon smiles. "Yeah, sure, but we haven't finished studying yet." Law simply said to Corazon as he crossed his legs.

"I'll be the one teaching him. Besides, it's too dangerous to let Luffy stay here."

"And why is that?"

Ace smiles nonchalantly, sparkly said. Showing such a nice attitude and gratitude.

"Because I heard there's a pervert here."

"HAH!?!? YOU IDIOT!! TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID!!"

Law furiously said as, Ace sticks his tongue out. "Alright, calm down you two." Corazon said with a chuckle.

Ace disappears with Luffy along with him. He teleported.

Corazon and Law were alone.

"You need to go back to the Demon World, you have a meeting."

"What? No, I'd stay here just for a little---"

"Law, you need to go back. Even if it's just a few days you stay there. You need to attend the meeting with the Demon Kings in different kingdoms."

Law slightly grit his teeth, he still wants to stay here, the fact that Luffy and him are now working out, it was the perfect timing but the Underworld, his Kingdom needed him.

It was such a wrong time.

•|•|•

Two Days later.

Law still hasn't gone to the underworld since Luffy asked him for some help again.

In the garden.

Law taught him the easiest way to solve a problem, "Tomorrow, I won't be teaching you. I'll be busy tomorrow." Law said, it was such a sudden announcement to Luffy. "Why? Then I'll ask Jaggy, I'm sure Jaggy knows.." Luffy sweat drops when Law's aura becomes dark.

Luffy wants to visit Eustass for some quiet reason, since Eustass was a big help. Eustass helps him carry things he always buys and is carried by Eustass himself and one more thing.

He felt safe and felt cared for. Even though sometimes they fought a lot.

Competing each other, more like rivals.

Law stared at Luffy for a moment, he took off his fluffy hat as Luffy stared at him for quite a while. His Straw Hat is placed on the table.

"What? Are you not going to answer?"

Law opens the book that he'll totally read right now, Luffy just gives him a grin and escapes a soft chuckle.

"Torao's pretty handsome without a hat, you look somewhat stunning. Why do you always wear a hat?"

Luffy tilts the side of his head, "Nothing. I just liked it." Law truthfully said, he has actually no reason to wear a fluffy hat but he wants to. It was his simple decision and the fluffy hat suited him the most.

"What about your Straw Hat? You seem to love the Straw Hat very well."

"Right!?~ Someone as special gave it to me!"

'Someone special?'

"Aren't you going to tell me his name?"

"Well.." Luffy scratches the back of his head lightly, ruffling his hair on the back.

"He told me not to tell anyone his name, he said I'll meet him sooner or later. He treats me very special!!~"

Luffy chuckles, Law was curious to know but Luffy won't give him the answer. Law moves the chair closely, as while Luffy was studying, he was going to give Luffy a soft peck on the cheek.

The fight between them just disappears, they are likely friends again. Well, into Luffy's point of view.

Law's point of view is different from his. It was one of his "Desires" calling for Luffy.

Luffy's phone vibrated and it started to ring, Sabo was calling him. Law clicked his tongue out of annoyance as Luffy answered him.

Luffy understands and nods.

"What did he say?"

"Sabo told me that him and Ace are gone tomorrow.. I'll be living with Dadan then."

Luffy sighed softly, 'Of course they're gone, Demons such as like me, have important meetings tomorrow in the Underworld, and also Eustass-ya.' Law likely thought as he nod his head. He saw from Luffy's expression seem saddened why everyone is leaving.

"Let's continue."

Law said as Luffy slowly nodded and sat with Law. He slightly pouted, he didn't like the feeling of being left out, mostly with his big "Caring" brothers.

The next day.

It was evening.

In the basement.

Eustass and Law only use one portal to Law's Mansion, Corazon requests Eustass to join him because he requests something more than that.

Meanwhile, outside.

Corazon was also getting dressed for the meeting, he smiled.

"Lovely."

He said with a soft chuckle as he heard a door bell ringing outside.

He exited the mansion and went ahead to the gate. His eyes widened who it was.

"Is Torao here!? He told me that he'll be leaving, is he home now??"

Luffy chuckled as he went inside, "W-Wait!!" Corazon tried to stop him with every word he said but Luffy wouldn't listen.

"I-I-I know!! Want some cookies!?!"

"REALLY!?!? OKAY!!!~ GIVE ME LOTS OF COOKIES!! ALSO CORA-SAN!! SOME MUFFINS!!~"

Corazon nodded in a sweat.

'T-This is not good.. I need to tell Law!'

In the spare moment, they went to the dining room and Law served him some chocolates and more delicious handmade desserts. He was sweating a lot due to Luffy's sudden visit at the wrong time.

"Where's Torao?"

"H-He's certainly not here y-yet.. r-right! Just where is my stubborn son of mine!?"

Corazon chuckles as a few minutes later. Luffy got bored, as he exited the kitchen.

When Corazon turn around.

"HERE!!~ MORE...COOKIES!!~"

Luffy was gone.

"L-LUFFY!?!"

Luffy didn't heard him enough as he loom everywhere.

In the room.

"Torao???"

In the bathroom.

"Torao?? Where are you??"

In the backyard.

"Torao????"

In the garden, and every nearby place, Law was gone. Luffy pouted. He even looked under the bed.

"Torao??"

And the sink.

"Torao!?"

And even in every empty room.

"Torao?????????"

Luffy sighs, after walking and walking 'till he gets to the first floor. He saw a suspicious black majestic door and he heard voices.

He grinned so widely.

"Nishishishi~"

Inside the empty basement where the black door was.

There was a portal.

"I can't fucking believe I'm going with you." Eustass crosses his arms, he has his Demon Form, and as well as Law. They both have horns, demon and beast tails, demonic devilish wings and aura. Law's eyes were pure gold and Eustass' eyes were pure red.

"Don't be such a dickhead. Dad told us. At least thank him." Law said calmly and compose, "Oh yeah? You must be the dickhead! For fuck sake! I have my own portal!! More awesome than yours!!" Eustass said, "So childish." Law scoff with a smirk.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!"

Killer, Penguin, Shachi, Ikkaku and Bepo sigh. They were only standing by.

As they heard the door open slowly.

"Eh...?"

"Who's...!!!..---"

All of their eyes went so wide.

Even Luffy himself of what he is seeing.

"...Torao?.. Jaggy?"

'Shit..'

"M-MUGIWARA-YA!?!?"

"EH!?!?!?!? T-TORAO!?!? J-JAGGY!?!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 201 4
Trafalgar Law never thought that would happen, he stuttered. In his life, if anyone ever asked him what his relationship with Eustass Kidd was, he'd...
8.8K 347 12
"Hey, y/n..." "Yes, Luffy? What's the matter?" "Don't you have a dream?" "...I do..." "Well, what is it?" "...I want to go home. I wanna see my famil...
271K 13.4K 46
"แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดแด‡ แดกสœส, แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›แด€แด„สœแด‡" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคแดฌ แดผโฟแต‰ แดพโฑแต‰แถœแต‰ หฃ แดนแตƒหกแต‰!แดฟแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ แถ แตƒโฟแถ โฑแถœแต—โฑแต’โฟโœง.* [๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž] [๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž] ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ...
27.6K 1.2K 28
[MODERN AU] COMPLETED โ˜‘๏ธ The only love Luffy had in his life were hookups, one-night stands, and one relationship that ended horribly. He's never be...