ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴍᴏᴋᴇ. ᵐⁱᵏᵉ ʷʰᵉᵉˡᵉʳ +...

By xgirIxgirIxx

Will byers swears he doesnt smoke. Hes never even looked at a cigarette. but, when high school rolls around i... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

18

188 1 3
By xgirIxgirIxx

November.
Mikes pov

Mike was at his locker, grabbing a few things he needed for his next class.

Suddenly, he felt someone grab his waist.

Mike slightly jumped up, as someone behind him started laughing.

Mike turned around, being faced with Will.

"Will! You scared the shit out of me!" Mike said.

"You always do it to me, so now it's your turn." Will said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Mike rolled his eyes.

"Hey, I finished all my missing work." Will smiled at mike, who's eyes lit up.

"You did?! Thats Great!" Mike Said, smiling at the slightly shorter boy.

"Hey, have you seen dustin or lucas any where? I haven't seen them in a while." Will said, removing his hands from mikes waist.

"Now that you mention it, I haven't seen them in a while." Mike said.

"Do you think they moved schools?" Will shrugged.

"Both of them? No way." Mike said. "They probably just skip a wh-" mike started, but got interrupted by the bell.

"Shit, I've gotta go, I'll see you later!" Will said, before running off in the hall way to make it to his next class.

—————————-

Mike was sitting in his next class, tapping his pencil lightly on his blank opened note book.

Where have Dustin and Lucas went?

It's not like they would just move schools for no reason.

"Hey." Said someone as they tapped mikes shoulder.

Mike turned around, being faced with a girl, she has long black hair and brown eyes.

"Huh?" Mike Said, confused with what she wanted.

"Call me." She Said, before she handed mike a small note.

Mike turned back around, looking at the note.

A phone number, Mike was confused what she wanted him to call him for?

Why couldn't she just tell him, he'll mike didn't even know who she was.

Mike put the piece of paper in his pocket, as the bell rang.

——————————-

"Will!" Mike yelled across the hall, which made Will turn his head near mike.

"Hey mike! Did you find anything about Dustin and Lucas?" Will asked, shutting his locker.

"No, but this girl asked me to call her, and gave me her phone number. It's so weird, why would I even wanna call her if I didn't even know who she was? What does she even want?" Mike said, holding out the piece of paper to Will.

Will snatched it out of his hand, examining the paper closely.

"You dummy, you got asked out." Will said, smiling at him and playfully rolling his eyes.

"Wait, really?" Mike said, confused as ever.

"Yeah, but you know, we should prank call her!" Will smiled.

"Yeah, you wanna come over tonight, after our date?" Mike asked, as Will nodded.

"I have to use the bathroom, but I'll meet you at the lunch room." Will said.

"Wait I'll come with you, I'll be your emotional support." Mike grinned.

"Oh no, what would I ever do without you!" Will said, bring and hand to his forehead dramaticly as they walked down the hall.

"You would probably break down in the bathroom." Mike joked, putting his arm around wills shoulders.

As they reached the bathroom door, Mike slowly opened it, both of their eyes going wide.

Their they were, Lucas Sinclair and Dustin Henderson making out right in the middle of the bathroom.

"Are we interrupting something?" Mike said, which made the two boys quickly turn their heads to mike.

"I thought you locked it!" Dustin said.

"I thought you did!" Lucas said.

Mike and will shot eachother a quick glance, before looking back at the two who were bickering.

"So are we aloud to pee in here or?" Will said.

"Oh yeah, sorry." Lucas said, taking a step from Dustin as he tried to hide his flustered face.

Will pushed past mike, as he went to one of the urinals.

Mike followed into the bathroom, leaning on the wall.

"Don't you need to go too?" Dustin asked.

"No, I'm emotional support." Mike said.

"Not a good one." Will pointed out.

Mike rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.

"We've been looking for you, we thought you moved schools." Mike said.

"Yeah, where have you been." Will said, standing next to mike now.

"Ew! Did you even wash your hands?" Mike said, slight pushing Will back to the sink.

"I did! I swear!" Will Said, pushing mikes hands off him.

"Gross! You touched me with your pee hands!" Mike said.

"I washed them, you idiot!" Will said.

"You guys know we are right here, right?" Lucas asked, as the two turned their focus back to them.

"Yeah, sorry." Mike muttered.

"No, we've been here the whole time. Just been keeping a low profile I guess." Dustin shrugged.

"Is this a bad time to say I have a loaded gun in my backpack." Mike said.

Wills eyes widened, as he slowly turned his head towards mike.

"Why the fuck do you have a loaded gun in your backpack?" Will said.

"And why would you tell us this?" Lucas asked.

"Firstly, you never know what could happen. And second, because I felt like ruining the mood." Mike grinned.

"I'm going on a date with a manic who has a loaded gun in his backpack?" Will said, sighing.

"It's only if theirs an emergency!" Mike said.

"What kind of a emergency could happen which we need a fucking gun?!" Will said.

"What if people from a gang come and jump us!?" Mike said.

"Are you guys dating?" Lucas said, which made the two stop their bickering.

The two stood their in silence, Will was looking at his shoes, while mike was looking everywhere but the two boys Infront of him.

Dustin quickly gasped, bring his hands to his lower half of his face.

"You guys are dating!" Dustin exclaimed, smiling brightly.

The two boys turned red, looking away from eachother.

"Yeah I guess we Are." Mike muttered, quickly glancing at Will.

"We gotta go." Will Said, grabbing mikes arm and dragging him out of the bathroom.

"I can't believe you told them you have a loaded gun in your backpack." Will said, rolling his eyes as he dragged Mike down the hallway.

"I told you, I wanted to ruin the mood!" Mike said, grinning at Will.

———————-

Listen, you guys are going to be glad Mike brought a gun in the next chapter. But farewell for now 😋🤭

1065 words
-mars

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404 15 9
Will Byers and Mike Wheeler are two kids from the 80s who are blearily surviving. Will they reunite? Or will Mike Wheeler move on? (Part 2, to "unk...
183K 5.8K 41
。・: ▍𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 Will Byers and Mike Wheeler were practically inseparable. They had been best friends for nearly a decade and planned to remain that way...
40.6K 951 24
after will returns from the upside down he finds himself replaced with the girl that saved his life. but one thing is for sure will ISNT gay... right...
11.2K 198 26
'Will heard Mike scoff and say "You are so pathetic!" before he slammed the basement door shut.' 'Well, this summer is going great. This summer is go...