Contract Agreement With My Be...

By reader_010

My life used to be simple. I got normal problems like everyone else. I got everything planned out. After grad... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Not so bad coming back home
Chapter 2: My stolen first kiss
Chapter 3: Contract?
Chapter 4: College Party
Chapter 5: Making it Official
Chapter 6: Back to School?
Chapter 7: Can I really do it?
Chapter 8: Festival
Chapter 9: Spin the bottle
Chapter 10: Miss being Me
Chapter 11: Weekend with Tyler
Chapter 12: Birthday
Chapter: 13 Preparing the Party
Chapter 14: Lacey's Party
Chapter 15: Back to LA
Chapter 16: Burnt Turkey
Chapter 17: Scavenger Hunt
Chapter 18: The Deal
Chapter 19: New Year
Chapter 20: Four of us
Chapter 21: Date with Tori
Chapter 22: Paint
Chapter 23: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 24: Weekend with Sarah
Chapter 25: Amusement Park
Chapter 26: Make A Wish
Chapter 27: No Luck
Chapter 28: Wade
Chapter 29: Hate The Rain
Chapter 30: What About Now?
Chapter 31: Hot Spring
Chapter 32: Little Miss Temptress
Chapter 33: Summer Break
Chapter 34: This is Peaceful
Chapter 35: Not Worth It
Chapter 36: Hotel Party
Chapter 37: Favor
Chapter 38: Lunch
Chapter 39: Dance
Chapter 40: Celebrity Crush
Chapter 41: It Was Us
Chapter 42: Mr. Wilter
Chapter 43: Thailand
Chapter 44: Nothing Happen
Chapter 45: Miss You
Chapter 46: I Can't
Chapter 47: It's Just A Kiss
Chapter 48: Take Me Now
Chapter 49: Still Want Her
Chapter 50: Ivan Greyson
Chapter 51: It's A Date
Chapter 52: Tyler's Birthday
Chapter 53: Photos
Chapter 54: All Ever Wanted
Chapter 55: Breakfast
Chapter 56: Not A Dream?
Chapter 57: As Friends
Chapter 58: In The Past
Chapter 59: Promise Me
Chapter 60: That Simple
Chapter 61: Sister I Wish I Had
Marriage Contract

Chapter 62: Wedding

165 7 5
By reader_010

Sarah's POV

Maybe this is a sign that I should really give up on O now. How could she and Tori get married so soon? 

They've always deny and told me that there isn't any romantic feelings at all when I ask them about it. But these whole news says otherwise. 

Maybe this is better.

I know Tori will make her happy. Maybe she would be a better lover than I ever was to O.

It still damn hurts!

There's nothing I can do now.

I should just focus on my career. Forget about my love life.  

I am currently having a meeting with my chosen interior designers for the construction of my new hotel here in Thailand.

After the meeting, I went to see the progress of the construction of the building.

To my great surprise, O is standing in front of me. It appears that she has been waiting for me this whole time.

I blink a few times, I thought I might have been hallucinating or something.

She spoke of my name.

"Hi Sarah.." she started.

I recover after a few second from utter shock. I walk closer and fake a smile.

"Hey.." I replied offering her a hug. 

She stood awkwardly while I greet and hug her.

I didn't want to make a scene. Not in front of all these people around us.

"Can we talk?" She asked.

I turn my attention to my stuff.

"Sorry, I'll just have a minute with.. uh friend?" I glance at her, not really knowing what is more appropriate way to address her.

She smile apologetically at them.

"Let's go?" I look at her again. 

She followed as I walk outside.

It took all the strength I have, not to break down right here at this moment.

"Congratulations! I heard about the wedding." I said trying to sound as happy as I can.

She frowned at me.

"Are you really?" She asked.

I am trying to be a good friend here. Why did she even come all the way here for this? What, does she want to give me a wedding invitation in person to solidify it?

"What do you want me to say? Have you come here to give me an invitation or something like that?" I asked.

"It only took you a month to replace me." I said.

"You must be really that stupid if you believe all those rumors." She said quite angrily.

How dare she come in here and talk rudely at me.

"Yeah okay, I am the most stupid person and?" I am in no condition to play nice.

I've been a lot more emotional recently.

"There's nothing going on between Tori and I." She clarified.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked.

Even if it was true. I have no right to care. She ended things with me and made it clear that she doesn't love me.

"I didn't want you to misunderstand." She explained.

"What will I misunderstand? You're free to see anyone you like. Are you seeing Ivan again perhaps?" I continue to say bitterly.

"I'm sorry for leaving the way I did. I should not have been a coward. I understand if you are mad at me but I want you to know that." 

"I am not mad." I interrupted.

She stood in front of me with her hands both on my shoulders.

"Will you please just let me finish." She said looking so frustrated.

"It's still you. You're still the only person I want to be with. I am sorry for not saying this sooner but.." I was dumbfounded.

"You what? I'm sorry.. Can you please repeat that again." I said.

Am I dreaming right now?

"I love you Sarah.. I still love you very much." She said.

I open my mouth but I think my mind froze and I remain speechless.

"I'm done running away now. I'm really sorry for all the doubts, lack of trust and all the other crap I've said or did and didn't do. Literally everything.." she spoke tenderly.

I blink a few times just to see if she will somehow fade away and disappear in front of me.

"What do you say Sar? Can we still make this work? I mean "us" together?" She never left her gaze at me.

"I'm not dreaming am I?" I asked scared that I will wake up any moment now.

She let go of my shoulder and held my hands. She let me feel her heart on her chest.

"This is not a dream." She said.

She smile warmly at me.

"Yes." I said returning a smile.

"Yes?" She repeat asking.

"I love you O.. more than anything in this world. You're my only love." She embrace me tightly.

I didn't even realize that tears were already falling on my eyes.

She probably notice me trying to stop myself from sobbing.

"Hey.. hey, don't cry." She said while wiping my tears away.

"You're making me cry.." I said.

We both shared a smile.

"So will you be my girlfriend again?" She asked.

I poke her nose.

"What is that for?" She asked.

"Just making sure you're real." I said smiling.

"And you're still not giving your answer." She reminded me.

I nodded shyly.

"Words please.." she said with unsatisfied smile.

"Yes! One big YESSSSSS!" I said right before I pull her for a kiss.

The kiss was slow and gentle. It lasted for a few seconds. She pulled away first.

"I ruin your lipstick." She mention while pointing at my mouth.

"You're worried about that right now?" I asked in disbelief.

She chuckled lightly.

"Don't you still have a meeting to get back to?" She pointed out.

Oh right, I already forgot about all the people waiting inside the construction.

"I'll just cancel my meeting and meet them tomorrow. You and I still have plenty of things to discuss." I said.

With the love that I thought I've lost.. of course, I'll rather be here with her right now more than anything else.

"I thought we've got everything cover now." She said confused.

"I think we really have to have a very honest conversation first. If we are going to do this. I want to clear any unresolve conflicts or doubts hiding beneath us. I know I have a lot of those insecurities and I have a feeling you do too. This is our chance to speak of these matter and work through it together." I said sincerely.

I know O isn't the confrontational type of person but I can't go on pretending that things are perfect because honestly there are issues we never gotten to fix before. 

"Okay. You got a point. Let's talk it all out. If that's what we need then let's have it." She agreed.

I brought her to my place.

"I'll get us some drinks. Make yourself comfortable in my living room." I said smiling.

After a few minutes.

I place two cups of coffee on the table and I sat across her.

"So I guess I should start since this was originally my idea." I said while I clear my throat once and mentally preparing myself for it.

"I want to apologize for everything I've done in the past. Beginning college when I broke things off with you. I made a lot of poor choices then and I will forever regret it. I know that if I was only honest with you then we could have make it work perhaps. I wasn't mentally stable then. After my parents divorce, my life had been such a huge mess. I took it badly and all my thoughts were getting worse because you were so far away from me and I didn't want to drag you down. I was lonely and that one time that you saw me and Oli kiss was very awful. I know I was really wrong then. I'm sorry. I knew it broke your heart. Perhaps, It's my fault for giving Oli the wrong signal. I didn't expect him to kiss me and when he did I should have push him off. I never got the chance to say this but I only thought of you all the time I was with Oli. You totally cut me off after that. It hurt me so much when you told me that you regret ever meeting me and I couldn't do anything because I knew that I deserve that. I wanted to tell you this the day after my graduation when you agree to meet me then. I wasn't expecting that you'll forgive me but I just wanted you to know how sorry I was. I was willing to do whatever it takes to have you in my life again even if it means having you only as a friend if not more." 

She just listen to me as I pour my heart out to her.

I could feel the tears starting to form in my eyes. I still get so emotional every time I think about that part of our lives.

"It's okay Sarah.. I've forgiven you." She said while taking my hand.

I nodded and continue talking.

"I got into a terrible accident and miss the opportunity because cruel fate decided that I should lose my memory instead." I said rolling my eyes.

She giggle a little.

I'm glad she find some joy in that because honestly it was really so unfair that I lost my memory.

"It's fine Sarah. I'm just really thankful that you are still alive. The accident was really terrible and I thought I had lost you forever. But it's a miracle that you're still here with me right now." She said giving my hand a gentle squeezed.

We both smiled genuinely.

"Now for recent events, I really didn't intend to hide the fact that I regain my memories. I'm sorry if you felt betrayed by me. That was not my intention at all. I'll admit that I was really scared on how you are going to take the fact that I regain my memories. We are finally in a good place again and I don't want to ruin my second chance with you. You said you couldn't trust me and that I could only break your heart again. I know I hurt you very badly in the past and I completely understand how you feel. But now I promise that I will never do that again. I will always consciously think about you and consider how you feel and not be selfish anymore."

"Thanks I appreciate that." 

"Tell me how you truly feel O. Because you told me about Oli and I don't want you to think there's still anything going on between me and your brother. I feel like we always comes back to him every time we have conflicts. Please don't think that I play the both of you." I said feeling sad about the thought of it.

She shook her head.

"That's my insecurities taking control over me. I'm not going to lie. That's probably my worst nightmare coming to life. You know how inferior I feel about Oli. When I saw you two.. it was really painful. But if I had known the truth, I would not have acted so heartless. I'm sorry for all the harsh things I said Sar. I didn't mean what I said when I said I regret ever meeting you. The worst feeling I ever felt is actually the thought of losing you forever. When I thought you were going to die and leave us.. leave me." She started crying.

"It's okay.. I'm here.. I'm well and alive." I said giving her a tight hug.

"So about Oli.. what can I do to change that? I don't want you to keep having those fears and insecurities." I tried to keep focus and not divert attention.

She clear her throat and gave me a honest answer.

"I'll talk to him and tell him everything about us. I will deal with my own insecurities and I'll do my best to make sure I don't hold that against you. I don't want to keep reminding you of the worst betrayal that I felt in the past. We both deserve a fresh start." She said softly.

I nodded.

"Okay, that sounds like a good plan." I said genuinely.

"By the way, not that it's a problem or anything but.. I just want you to know that I went to see Tori just to have a friend to talk to. We never did anything or fool around. You know we'll never do that right?" She mention clarifying the breaking news.

"Gosh, they even made it seem like you two were about to tie the knot and were about to get married. It scared the shit out of me." I admit

She laugh at my reaction.

"Oh sorry.. but it's true though. I mean Tori is engaged to someone." She said while nodding.

I gasped.

"Obviously not to me. But she told me about the engagement. She had a ring on her finger too. Did she not tell you?" 

I shook my head.

I've stayed with her for almost a month. How could she not have tell me? Was she sparing my feelings because I was close to getting a depression?

"Did you meet her fiancé?" I asked curiously.

She shook her head.

"I didn't. Well as you know.. we got attack all over social media and I flew to you as soon as I could. She told me not to worry and that she can handle herself. But still, I cause such a huge misunderstanding." She reasoned feeling guilty for what happen.

"Don't worry about it. We can clear all of these misunderstanding. If you want, we can go public. I don't really care. O don't let our fears stop us from making ourselves be happy. It may be tough but I am ready to face anything with you." I said.

"Me too Sar.." she said.

We hug each other 

For the longest time, it felt like things are finally falling in the right place.

She made a public announcement regarding her break up with Ivan and apologies about the affair rumors spreading around. She made it clear that Tori had nothing to do with the break up and that they are only friends. She ask her fans to stop adding fuel to the fire and she hope that they will still remain supportive to both her and Ivan even if they are no longer together. 

---

After two months

"You two may now kiss.." 

I look away feeling the second hand embarrassment from where I was standing.

I found O looking at me as I turn my attention away from Tori.

This is probably the most awkward wedding I've ever witness.

I can't believe I let Tori make me one of her bridesmaids. It is obvious that she is only playing along with whatever is happening. She and her fiancé do not seem to be in love at all.

I could tell from their body language.

O mention that it was arrange marriage. Why would her parents make her do something like this? I'm grateful that my mom fully accepted my relationship with O.

Yep, I did tell her right after O and I made up.

She was shocked at first but warm up soon after realizing how serious we are. Oli also took it better than what we have imagined. 

After the ceremony, I stay for a bit for the after wedding entourage photos.

I met up with O inside the function hall.

"Hey babe.." I said kissing her cheeks.

"Hello beautiful" she said affectionately.

I sat next to her.

"How is Tori doing?" She asked.

I don't really know how to answer that.

"Busy I guess.." I replied.

"I still can't believe she married a girl." O whisper in my ears.

I wasn't surprise with her marrying a girl but I was surprise that she was marrying someone she barely knows.

"Why not? Are you gender biased?" I teased.

"What? No! I mean I just assume it will be a guy. I never imagine arrange marriage between two women." She said defensively.

I pinch her cheeks playfully.

"You're so cute." I said.

She slap my hands away feeling more embarrassed now.

"I'm not a little kid and I can't believe you're treating one of famous celebrity like this. By that I mean "ME". She said faking annoyance.

"Yeah.. yeah, you're such a kid sometimes.." I said playing along.

After we ate, we went to congratulate Tori again. 

Her face became much brighter after seeing us two.

"Hey you two! See, I'm glad to see you two together. I knew you two could work things out." She said winking.

"Yes, all thanks to you." I said smiling as I hug her.

"No crying at my wedding." She warned.

"Um.. hi, sorry for all the trouble. I did cause unnecessary commotion with all the news headline between Tori and me." O attempt to apologize again.

Tori's bride or should I dare say wife is not even pretending to care. 

"Oh was that you? You look much better in the photos." She said clearly not impressed 

O awkwardly laugh.

How dare she attack my O like this.

"You probably need your eyes check." I said jokingly.

Tori stood in between me and her.

"And who would you be?" She asked looking at me from head to feet.

"My girlfriend." O intervened.

I blushed madly at O's declaration.

"Is that right? I thought you are dating an actor or something?" She asked looking bored to death.

"They already broke up. Haven't you been watching the news?" I asked getting more annoyed with her.

She chuckled mockingly.

"Oh sorry.. I don't really. Does it look like I would be the kind of person to give a crap?" 

Tori held her arm and gave her a disapproval glare.

"Sarah's my sorority sister. We've been friends for a very long time." Tori introduce me.

"Okay." She replied shortly. She's not even paying attention.

She is so urgh..  I am really not liking her for Tori.

"Anyway thanks for attending our wedding. It really means so much to me to have you guys here." Tori said while holding both my hand and O's.

"Of course, we would never want to miss this!" O said.

Tori and her wife shared a look and she finally gave us some privacy and left Tori to chat more with us.

"I am so not liking her!" I finally voice out my opinion.

O tried to stop me by covering my mouth.

"Oh I'm sorry Tori.. don't listen to Sarah.

I wiggle out of O's touch trying to protest.

"It's okay guys! Come on.. why don't we take some photos together." Tori said lightening the mood as always.

After a few minutes, we finally say goodbye to Tori.

She went back inside while O and I stayed to get our car.

..

O was driving the car.

"You look so beautiful while walking on the aisle." O mentioned.

"Really?" I asked amused.

She held my hand.

"I've always picture the day that you'll get to wear a wedding gown." She said while she glance at me.

"Are you proposing right now?" I joked.

She laughed.

"One day I will.. and when I do. Please say yes." She was smiling and looking at me lovingly.

"Olivia Ford.. you know my answer will always be and forever.." I caress her cheek." Yes." I said pecking her lips once.

She giggle softly.

"I love you Sar.." she said.

"I love you too Via." I replied pressing her hand a little bit.

Just one day at a time. I'm sure Olivia and I will get there in the future.

We are not really in a rush for weddings..

-- end 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331 43 9
@RealSamLee commented on your post @Iris_Banks replied to your comment. - Iris Banks is a gaming content creator who would do anything to win the mo...
3.5K 97 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...
103 12 3
Bring her with me. Show her off. Pretend to like her. Three of the worst ideas to ever exist. Until they weren't. Trouble always had a way of findin...
7K 90 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...