The Battle Field Phantoms (Si...

By jupitersl0ve

Y/n grew up most of her life with her father and her brother. She pushed everyone away and began doing drugs... More

Welcome!
Chapter 1 - Basic Training
Chapter 2 - Task Force 141
Chapter 3 - You're weak
Chapter 4 - Game on
Chapter 5 - Jealous, Riley?
Chapter 6 - Kiss
Chapter 7 - Tomorrow
Update
Chapter 8 - Whore
Important please read
Chapter 10 - Darling
Chapter 11 - Promise
Update 3
Chapter 12 - Used
Chapter 13 - Get out
Hello!

Chapter 9 - Real

2.6K 59 51
By jupitersl0ve

Ghosts POV

Why did I leave her there? Shit she must be pissed. The after guilt hit me. I basically just used her for my own pleasure. I couldn't stay away from her. I can't stay away from her. Fuck she's so beautiful even when shes a sexy mess. I want her, not for pleasure, for myself. I want her all to myself. Anyone else dares to touch her, I will kill.

Y/ns POV

Did I do something wrong? Why did he leave? Was I really that stupid to think this would go any further? Thats pathetic of me.

I got up, grabbed the burner phone and dialed Gaz.

"Hello?"

"Gaz... do you know where that cabin in the woods is?" I asked him, anxious that Ghost might walk in on me on the phone with him.

"Uh yeah why?" Gaz replied.

"Well, Ghost told me that Price wanted him to bring me out here to build my stamina and basically be my trainer, but Ghost and I aren't getting along too well. Please come pick me up? There's a trail that leads here you can get one of the cars here." I said with nervousness in my voice. The line was silent.

"Yeah, i'm on my way." He said then hung up the phone.

"What the fuck?" Ghost stormed in. "Why the fuck are you leaving? You can't, i'm training you." He said angrily. My short temper and I aren't having this shit.

"Are you serious? Please tell me your kidding. Ghost I just gave you head and when you were done, you walked out like a piece of shit without even saying a word to me. Why else would I be leaving?!" I shouted at Ghost. His eyes burned into me, giving me a rather harsh look.

"Leave."

I shrugged my shoulders and began walking out of the house. I know my worth, i'm not letting a man treat me like that, ever. As I got outside to the porch, Gaz rolled up really fast. It looked like he was going as fast as he could. He got out of the car and stormed inside.

Gaz's POV

I didn't say a word to Y/n as I walked in. I felt bad about it but I had to.

"Did you fuck her and leave?" I asked Ghost. Ghost turned around and gave out a sigh.

"No. She gave me head, then I left." He replied. Anger took over me, he treats women like they're some kind of toys.

"You can't just treat her like a toy, Simon!" I walked towards him, pushing him.

"Don't you ever fucking say my name like that."

"Or fucking what."

Then suddenly a punch strikes my face. I held my hand up and saw blood.

"Your fucking done." I punched him back. Even though he was much more bigger than me and had more strength, I care about y/n a lot. She does not deserve this. We went at it for a while until y/n walked in.

"Guys stop it! STOP!" She shouted. The look of distress and sadness was painted across her face.
"Gaz, let's just go. I don't want to see him anymore." She added, pleading we'd stop. I did as so and walked out.

"Why the hell did you start fighting with him Gaz? I was perfectly fine on what happened, you didn't have to push him to punch you!" She exclaimed as I helped her get into the car. I walk over to the drivers side of the car and continue the conversation.

"Y/n, I'm sorry okay? I am. I just... I just care about you a lot. You're my friend. You shouldn't be treated like that..." I said as I pleaded with forgiveness. She gave a sigh and turned her vision forward.

"Let's just go."

Y/n's POV

We get back to the base, Price was standing outside and he looked angry. I exit the car and walk towards him.

"L/n, my office now." He said with a british accent. His tone was frustration. I go into his office and wait until he enters. He was speaking to Gaz outside first, probably asking about more details on what's going on with Ghost and I. Price soon stormed in his office.

"Alright, What the hell is going on between you and Ghost, and don't tell me your fucking him." He asked. My eyes widen by his words. I didn't really fuck him, I just gave him head. Should I tell him about the time he tried killing me?

"Price, he tried killing me the first day we were working together..." I started, Prices eyes shifted from a frustrated to a sympathetic look. "When the mission was done, I got up to put my weapons away and he grabbed my throat and shoved me up against the wall, choking me saying that he wants to kill me and that i'm a distraction. I can't work with him. I'm sorry for asking but I want to change partners. Please. I'm asking you as your daughter, not one of your soldiers." I finished. Price took a deep breath.

"I'll talk to Ghost, i'll switch you, but just this once. Your new partner is Gaz. Do you get along?" He asked. A smile formed on my face.

"Yes sir. We sure do."

"Great now go away." He chuckled a bit. I was happier than ever. I got to work with someone that is supporting and caring. He's gentle. I take a couple steps out of the office and close the door behind me, but was soon met with a masked face.

"Your coming with me." He said sternly, gripping my arm trying to pull me into his room.

"Get the HELL off me." I said ripping my arms from him.

"Look, i'm sorry-"

"Your not sorry."

Ghost pulled me into my room since I wasn't going to his and locked the door behind him.

"Please just listen to me." He grunted.

"Okay i'm listening, go on." I replied crossing my arms. We held eye contact for a couple seconds before he began to talk.

"I don't know how to handle you." He spoke lowly.

"What the fuck does that mean?"

He seemed frustrated and confused on how to start the sentence. He wanted to say something but he couldn't.

"The feelings i've felt with you recently, I don't know how to feel about them. Your beautiful and I want you..." He spoke, breaking the eye contact. I slowly walk up to him and lifted his balaclava over his nose and brought his gaze back onto me. Our lips were inches away from each others. Ghost grabbed the back of my head and pushed my lips into his. The kiss was deep, slow but passionate. I stopped for a second.

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked him with hope in my eyes. He paused and looked down. His arms left my body, the cold air replacing his warmth.

"I don't know. I need time." He said and then exited the room. It was late, I needed rest. I laid down in my bed after untying my hair from the bun. I was disappointed in his answer. I actually thought he might've said something else.

Why is love so confusing? Why can't it be more easier.

Ghost is confusing.

My vision got dark and I soon fell asleep.

"YOU ARE NEVER HOME!" My mom shouted, My brother and I were in my room

"I HAVE WORK. I PROVIDE FOR THIS DAMN FAMILY." My dad shouted back. I look at my brother with tears in my eyes from fear. It never gets this bad. He embraced me in a hug and covered my ears from the shouting. He wiped away the tears and hummed a song to calm me down.

I woke up, clutching my chest and hyperventilating. I looked around to see where I was, then I remembered it was just a dream. It's not real, anymore.

~~~~~~~~~

1350 words

Short chapter sorry lol

IVE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH CATCHING UP KN SCHOOL IM SORRY MORE CHAPTERS OTW THO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 6.2K 51
Idk man just trust me and read it. I'll be sure that you'll enjoy it
560K 11.4K 32
You're a new addition to the Task Force 141. You quickly become friends with everyone except Ghost, who just seems to tolerate you. Slow burn, enemi...
62.3K 898 15
(Sub König, switch Y/N, and Dom Ghost) L.T. Y/n finds herself in trouble before quickly being taken to a new base... however these people are who sh...
16.3K 810 25
This is a sequel to my first Ghost x Reader, Silver Lining. If you haven't read it you should probably do so because this book probably wont make sen...