Mafia king Wang Yibo and his...

By Jiang_yanli857

Wang Yibo (alpha) is a Mafia. He is cold and rude. He most of the time carries a stoic face, showing no emoti... More

Character Introduction :
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9 πŸ”ž
End: Happy Ending ☺️

Part 6

4K 224 32
By Jiang_yanli857

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with it. Thanks.

______________________________________

In the morning, Zhan got up first. He went to the guest room to check on Yibo. On reaching there, the scene he saw made him laugh. He saw Yibo sleeping on the ground, saliva dripping from his mouth, his hair was messy, the blanket was half below Yibo and half was on above Yibo's body. Zhan laughed looking at Yibo.

"the mafia king is sleeping like this, if anyone saw him, will they believe that this the mafia king from whom the world is scared except for his wild bunny is sleeping like this", Zhan thought.

Yibo opened his eyes and got up with a groan. He looked at Zhan who was standing there grinning.

Yibo, "Wild bunny! What are you planning now?"

Zhan, "Guess?"

Yibo got up. And started coming towards Zhan. Zhan started taking steps backwards. Zhan got a little bit scared by sensing Yibo's dark aura.

Zhan said stuttering, "I.. I was not planing.....anything. I just....came to...check on....you".

Zhan's back hit the wall. Yibo caged Zhan between his arms. Yibo's arms was on both sides of Zhan.

Yibo smirked looking at Zhan's tensed face and asked, "Is wild bunny scared now?"

Zhan looked at Yibo and pushed him but Yibo didn't bulged, Zhan said, "Who's scared?"

Zhan noticed that Yibo was bringing his face closer to Zhan, Zhan got tensed.

Zhan thought, "Is he going to kiss me?"

Yibo's lips were now an inche apart from Zhan. Yibo was about to kiss Zhan but stopped when he heard Cheng Xiao calling "Zhan's" name.

Cheng Xiao, "What the....".

Zhan pushed Yibo and was successful this time.

Cheng Xiao, "I think.... I came at the wrong time".

Yibo said nothing and left. After Yibo left Cheng Xiao came towards Zhan and nudged him.

Zhan was blushing, he asked, "What?"

Cheng Xiao give a teasing smile and said, "Are you disappointed that Yibo ge didn't kissed you?"

Zhan flickered Cheng Xiao's forehead and said, "What do you mean by 'disappointment', I'm glad that you came on time".

Although Zhan said this but he really felt a little sad, yesterday when Yibo kissed Zhan, Zhan liked it, he wanted to feel Yibo's soft lips again. Zhan shook his head at his thoughts.

Cheng Xiao giggled and said, "No need to hide anything from me Zhan jie, I know you're sad about it.... But don't worry.... I'll be careful next time... Hehe".

Zhan, "uffff..... Xiao didi! Stop talking about this topic".

Cheng Xiao gave a playful smirked and said, "Nope, I'll tease you with this.. Hehe".

Zhan rolled his eyes and left. Cheng Xiao laughed. But then she became sad because after 2 days, she has to leave. Her college will start in 4 days.

Cheng Xiao gave a sad pout and went away from there.

-----

On the dinning table, Cheng Xiao was quiet which was unusual. Zhan and Yibo were glaring at each other as always, Haikuan was giggling looking at his phone while Carmen was silently doing her breakfast.

Carmen,"Why is it so quiet today? Yesterday there was marriage and now it looks like someone's funeral day, why is it?"

Haikuan, "Mom! Brother was kicked out of the room on wedding night".
Wei ying chocked on his food. Yibo gave him water.

Carmen, "What? Zhan!".

Zhan thought, "Now mom will be angry with me".

Yibo thought, "Kuan you idiot! What was the need to tell mom?"

Cheng Xiao thought, "O oh.... Zhan jie is done for".

Kuan, "OMG! Why did I blurted out. Why can't my mouth keep shut?"

Carmen said, "Good job. If in future Yibo doesn't listen to you don't hesitate to punish him, I'll support you".

Everyone was looking at Carmen shockingly.

Yibo, "mom", Yibo sounded offended. Kuan laughed and said, "Good luck to you brother".

Zhan was trying to control his laugh.

Carmen, "What? And you, Xiao Xiao! What happened to you? You're quiet today?"

Cheng Xiao, "Nothing aunty.... It's just I'm sad".

Zhan, "Don't worry I'll think of another way to do mischief".

Cheng Xiao gave a sad smile.

Carmen thought for a while and then said, "Oh... You'll leave in 2 days that's why you are sad".

Cheng Xiao nodded with a sad pout.

Carmen patted Cheng Xiao's shoulder and said, "It's OK... You can come back in holidays". Cheng Xiao nod.

----

That day, Cheng came to meet Zhan. Zhan spent time with him. Cheng Xiao was teasing Cheng by calling him 'angry bird'.

Haikuan then drives Cheng back home. Cheng was now starting to develop feelings for Haikuan. He wanted to spend more and more time to Kuan.

----

The first day after wedding was the same as normal days except for Yibo who was constantly trying to get close to Zhan and grab his attention but Zhan was ignoring Yibo.

At night, Zhan came to his room. He closed the door.

Zhan, "Good that that ice berg is not home yet. I will not let him enter this room today also".

"Are you sure", Zhan was startled by the voice. He looked back and saw Yibo sitting on the bed smirking.

Zhan pursed his lips, his was very angry.

Zhan, "When did you came back?"

Yibo, "I won't tell you".

Zhan, "you!"

Zhan grabbed a pillow and was about to go but Yibo grabbed Zhan's hand and pulled him towards himself. Zhan fell on top of Yibo. His heart beat increased. Yibo flipped Zhan and came on top of him.

Zhan when felt the weight of Yibo came back to his senses and started pushing Yibo but Yibo pinned his both hands.

Zhan," let me go you pervert ice berg".

Yibo whispered in Zhan's ear, "No. Wild bunny! I'm going to punish you".

Zhan's eyes widen. He tried to free himself from Yibo but he couldn't even move.

Zhan angrily said, "Get off me. Otherwise I'm gonna....mmm...mm".

Before Zhan could complete his sentence Yibo started kissing Zhan wildly. Zhan was shocked at the sudden action. Yibo bit on Zhan's lower lip due to which a moan escaped Zhan's mouth and he opened his mouth a little. Grabbing the opportunity, Yibo slides his tongue inside Zhan's mouth. Yibo was kissing Zhan deeply, exploring every corner of Zhan's mouth. Zhan was unconsciously moaning in Yibo's mouth. Zhan was breathless. He was wriggling under Yibo to remove Yibo but Yibo didn't bulged. When Zhan was near to fainting Yibo left Zhan's lips. Before leaving he bit on Zhan's lips.

Yibo looked at Zhan's swollen lips, Zhan's was breathing heavily, his hair was messy, his eyes were half closed, tears were flowing from Zhan's eyes. Yibo moved his thumb on Zhan's red swollen lips.

Yibo retreated his thumb with an 'Ouch' since Zhan bit his thumb.

Zhan snapped at Yibo, "Pervert Ice berg! Were you planning to kill me. Does anyone kiss like this? You're a beast. Get off me.... Bastard", Zhan started crying more.

Yibo felt bad for Zhan, he left Zhan's hands, which were bruised as Yibo held them tightly.

Yibo, "I'm sorry....but your lips are so sweet....i can't get enough of them".

Zhan glared at Yibo and pushed him to the side. Zhan was about to get up from bed but Yibo caught Zhan by his waist.

Yibo whispered, "Stay here".

Zhan angrily said, "Let me go".

Yibo sternly said, "No... Today you're gonna sleep here, you aren't going anywhere", saying this Yibo tightly hugged Zhan and released his pheromones.

Zhan was protesting but Yibo's pheromones were so strong the Zhan found himself submissive to Yibo.

Yibo turned Zhan's towards himself and closed his eyes.

Zhan was clenching his fists and gritting his teeth.

Yibo in a deep voice said, "Sleep".

Zhan inwardly cursed Yibo, he couldn't escape from Yibo. He also closed his eyes to sleep.

After sometime, Zhan slept. Yibo opened his eyes and started staring at Zhan's beautiful face.

"You're so beautiful. I want to keep you only for myself. I want your full attention on me. I don't know about this feeling but.... Whenever I look at you my heart fills with happiness. Whenever you get close to me, my heart beats fast. I want to keep you close to me and hide you from everyone", thought Yibo.

Yibo tightly held Zhan's fragile body and closed his eyes.

----

Next morning, Zhan got up first since he was feeling suffocated as Yibo was holding him tightly.

Zhan wriggled to get free from Yibo's tight grip.

"trying to escape wild bunny?", Yibo asked while eyes closed.

Zhan, "Let me go, you're suffocating me".

Yibo pecked on Zhan's lips and left Zhan. Zhan spit on Yibo's face and ran away from the room.

Yibo wiped his face and smiled, "Wild bunny will always be wild".

Since that day, Yibo used to kiss Zhan whenever he get a chance. Zhan used to hit Yibo and curse him but Yibo cared less. Zhan was fed up with Yibo but deep down he liked what Yibo was doing. Zhan used to sleep on sofa but when he used to get up in the morning, he would be in Yibo's arms.
Cheng Xiao was noticing Zhan. She got the hint that Zhan is slowly falling for Yibo. During these days, Zhan and Cheng Xiao's mischief didn't stopped.
Carmen was also noticing that something is cooking between these two.

On the other hand, Cheng used to spend some time with Kuan. Kuan used to drive Cheng back home.

----

Today was the day, Cheng Xiao was leaving today. She was crying while hugging Zhan. Zhan was trying to shush her.

Cheng Xiao, "Zhan jie! I'm gonna
miss you sooooo much...wu wu wu (crying)".

Zhan patted Cheng Xiao's back saying, "I'm also gonna miss you Xiao didi. Study well".

Cheng Xiao nodded with a sad face and tears in her eyes.

Cheng Xiao hugged Carmen.

Carmen, "Take care". Cheng Xiao nod.
Cheng Xiao bid farewell with Yibo and Kuan and left.

After Cheng Xiao left, Zhan was sad. He was feeling lonely.

Someone hugged him from behind. Zhan was familiar with this touch.

Yibo, "Zhan! I want to tell you something".

Zhan, "hm?"

Yibo held Zhan's hand and took him to his room.

Zhan was thinking 'what could Yibo want to say? He even called me by my name'.

Yibo closed the room's door. He held Zhan's hands and said, "Zhan! My wild bunny! I want to tell you about my feelings. Zhan! Whenever I look at you, I feel my heart beating faster, I feel....butterflies in my stomach. Looking at you smiling, my heart flutters. I.... Want to keep you close to me. At first I wasn't sure about these strange feelings but now.... I got to know that... I have fallen in love with you. My wild bunny! I love you. I really love you. You're very precious for me. I'll always love you and protect you.....even with my life".

Zhan had tears in his eyes listening to Yibo.

Zhan smiled lovingly at Yibo and cupped his face and kissed softly at Yibo saying, "I love you too my pervert lion". Yibo laughed. And started kissing Zhan deeply and passionately. Zhan was giving response to the kids. Yibo was happy, very happy. After a long, deep and passionate kiss they parted. Both were breathing heavily. Yibo and Zhan smiled at each other.

Yibo, "Wild bunny, my wild bunny".

Zhan stomped on Yibo's foot and ran out of the room saying, "My pervert ice berg".

Yibo smiled.

Zhan was smiling ear to ear, his heart was beating fast, finally Yibo has confessed to him so do him. Zhan took out his phone and called Cheng. He talked with Cheng for a while, he told Cheng everything, Cheng was happy for him. Zhan after talking with Cheng cut the call. Zhan went to the kitchen to drink water, as his throat was dry.

___________________________________

Thanks for reading.....

Do vote and comment.....

Thanks for your love and support....

Love ya all, my marshmallows....

This ff is gonna end soon. There may be two or three more parts or maybe more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 2.4K 29
Comedy fluffy fanfiction πŸ˜‰πŸ˜β€ Completed work Wei wuxian winked at him. Jingyi, shizhui, xingchen, wuxian and yanli laughs because they know the boy...
33.4K 2.3K 7
Two childhood soulmates turned into enemies! πŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”Ή "Yahh.. You.. Xiao FUCKING Zhan..!" Yibo yelled in a vary loud voice which was very displ...
182K 10.5K 15
When his uncle is overthrown as the pack leader, Lan Yibo is sold to an auction house. He expects to be held captive until he presents, and then to...
11.2K 879 19
"is it my child...!!? tell me xiao no-no wang yibo is he my bloodline? tell me!!!!! god damn it " barking at the same person whom he hate the most...