A Rose's Curious helper( Ruby...

By Sundial09

he's here, he's there, he's everywhere, who ya gonna call? your cat friend Y/n! ( I don't RWBY or any picture... More

prologue pt1
prologue pt2
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
(vol2) chapter 8
(vol2) chapter 9
(vol2) chapter 10
(vol2) chapter 11
(vol2) chapter 12
(vol2) chapter 13
(vol2) chapter 14
(vol2) chapter 15
(vol3) chapter 16
(vol3) chapter 17
( vol3 ) chapter 18
(vol3) chapter 19
(vol3) chapter 20
(vol3) chapter 21
(vol3) chapter 22
(vol4) chapter 23
(vol4) chapter 24
(vol4) chapter 25
(vol4) chapter 26
(vol5) chapter 27
(vol5) chapter 28
(vol5) chapter 29
(vol5) chapter 30
(vol5) chapter 31
(vol5) chapter 32
(vol5) chapter 33
(vol5) chapter 34
(vol5) chapter 35
(extra) chapter 36
( vol6) chapter 37
(vol6) chapter 38
(vol6) chapter 39
(vol6) changes 40
(vol6) chapter 41
(vol7) chapter 43
(vol7) chapter 44
( vol7) chapter 45
(vol7) chapter 46
( vol7) chapter 47
(vol7) Chapter 48
(vol7) chapter 49
(vol7) chapter 50
(vol8) chapter 51
( vol8) chapter 52
(vol8) chapter 53
(vol8) chapter 54
(vol8) chapter 55
(vol8) chapter 56
(vol8) chapter 57
thank you. (closed)
100k ova
rewrite v9
(vol9) chapter 58
(vol9) chapter 59
(vol9) chapter 60
(vol9) chapter 61
(vol9) chapter 62
(vol9) chapter 63
(vol9) chapter 64
experiment
the end

( vol7 ) chapter 42

1K 27 18
By Sundial09

A/n: y/n is reunited with another cat.

Start

;

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Everyone looked out the window and saw the skies full of airships as if prospering for war.

Radio: Manta 5-1, welcom3 home. Please continue your approach to Atlas docking bay Omega 12. A security team will meet you there, over.

Ruby: I don't understand. What's happening here?

Qrow: I'm not so sure.

Jaune: but we are here right?  We got the lamp to Atlas, so I guess we land get some answers.

Weiss: I'm not so sure.

Everyone's attention was drawn to Weiss. The person who probably had answers was just as lost as him.

Weiss: I've never seen our forces deployed so aggressively before, I've we land on a stolen airship there's not a chance that they'll let us near Ironwood. They might even take me back to my father.

Weiss looked down but a hand was put on her shoulder. She looked up and saw Y/n smiling at her.

Y/n: don't worry we wouldn't have gone through all that trouble, to let that happen.

Blake: so...

Weiss: Maria, put some distance between us and the fleet.

Maria: you don't have to tell me twice!

The ship flew over the city of mantle seeing  Ironwood on a jumbotron.

Yang: General Ironwood looks...

Ruby: tired.

Qrow: James, what have you been doing...

Everyone looked at the streets seeing all the people struggling made them a bit more uneasy.

Weiss: this doesn't seem right, none of this is right.

Radio: Manta 5-1, we've noticed a detour in yours. You are to make your way to doing bay Omega 12 immediately, do you copy, over?

Maria: we're running out of time here kids!

Yang: we need to ditch the ship!

Qrow: agreed, get lost in Mantel and buy us some time.

Weiss: I'm telling you, my sister can buy us some time.

Blake: uh Weiss?

Weiss looked out the window and saw Winter on a jumbotron.

Winter: < a reminder, failure to cooperate with Atlas Military personnel is a publishable offense. >

Weiss: Winter...

Qrow: no offense Weiss, I'm not sure that good idea anymore.

Weiss: there's obviously something very wrong! We can just ta-

Qrow: look I'm not even sure we should be talking to Ironwood until we know exactly what's going on with the mantle!

Maria: everyone calms down*sigh* I know someone who can help with both.

Radio: Manta 5-1, you are to make yo-

Maria: yeesh lady take a hint! Y/n, make our ship invisible. We don't want to draw any more attention to ourselves.

Y/n: yep, yep.

Jaune placed his hand on Y/n's shoulder and the ship disappeared until the night sky.

**** timeskip brought to you by chibi y/n getting pretending to be an airplane ****

After leaving the ship the group blended into the streets of Mantal. Keeping an eye on anything that was happening around them.

Maria: come on now hurry up, it shouldn't be much of a walk!

Jaune: are these many soldiers normal?

Weiss: no, at least I didn't think so.

Y/n: ah look at this cute little robot!

Everyone looked and saw poking a robot. It took a picture if him, Yang then kicked the small robot into the street which was run over.

Y/n and Yang: ._.

Everyone continued through the city treading a little more carefully.

Maria: you have to remember, the kingdom just lost the Great War. The people of mantle needed a sign of a better future, and that sign was Atlas. After all, a home is as bright as it gets.

Everyone stopped seeing a truck drive by with oil-covered miners.

Y/n: I don't think a lot can enjoy it.

Nora: yeah, not very enjoyable from the looks of it.

Blake: the how city looks awful.

???: yeah, well if you don't like it then leave! There's plenty of space out there in the tundra.

Everyone looked and saw two men drunker the Qrow.

Blake: sorry I didn't mean to-

Drunk: Atlas is the greatest kingdom in the world alright!

Ruby: he-

Y/n stopped Ruby and shook his head.

Y/n: sneaky remember?

Drunk2: the embargo... the embargo got us in a rough patch but it will blow over you'll see.

Drunk: we tried helping the other kingdom and this what happened? I say let 'em wrought!

Blake: I apologize, I didn't mean to insult you-

Drunk: stupid Faunus shou-

The top of his flask turned to ice, he was then lifted into the air and into the garage. Everyone ran for it, the robots marched past the corner in pursuit, and once they were far enough away everyone became visible.

Y/n: Weiss! Not sneaky!

Weiss: it was still totally worth it!
Everyone continued you until eventually made it to a small clinic.

Maria: aw~ it's great to see you again old friend.

Old man: aw yes, yes uh have we met?

Ren: well this is off to a fantastic start.

Nora elbowed Ren for his comment on the old man's memories.

Old man: Maria! Yes the cybernetic optical implants, wow has it been that long already?

Maria: I know, I age like fine wine I would have been here sooner if it weren't for those jokers. At times I thought they might need my guidance while fighting a little old sphinx.

Old man: oh?

Maria: no, no they had much more complete i-

Qrow: and this is?

Maria: so impatient, I didn't think I need to introduce one of Atla's finest minds

Yang: working in a place like this?

A piece of the ceiling fell where y/n was standing but he disappeared and appeared before it hit him.

Y/n: I just need a touch.

Old man: actually this isn't mine but a good friend lets me come and help from time to time.

Maria: speaking of which, where is she?

Suddenly the back door opened and a woman whose face was obscured by bags.

???: sorry for taking so long Pietro, this Atlas military robot stopped me to ask if I saw suspicious persons.

Pietro: you're fine Dinah, we actually have guests.

The woman names Dinah put the bags down showing a pair of H/c ears.

Dinah: do we no-

Dinah stopped mid-sentence with a look of pure shock. Dinah covered her mouth while tears ran down her face.

Pietro: Dinah you ok?

Dinah sauntered towards the group until she eventually stopped in front of...

Dinah: Y/n...

Y/n looked at Dinah with a face of pure shock... no words to say Kisa gently pulled Y/n.

Dinah: I... I thought I lost you...

Y/n had a blank agape expression and hugged her back.

Y/n: mom...

Everyone: MOM?????!!!!!

Dinah: my how much you've grown!

Dinah was pulling on his cheeks while everyone just looked slightly confused.

Nora: you know I'm starting to see it.

Dinah's attention was drawn to everyone else in the room.

Dinah: oh these must be your friends yes?

Blake: uh hi miss Cheshire.

Dinah: Cheshire? our last name is Schrodinger.

At that point, everyone's eyes turned y/n who seemed slightly embarrassed. before he could answer the question, sirens went off.

Jaune: trouble!

Everyone ran out of the clinic, Y/n hugged Dinah one more time before running out and seeing the streets of Mantal had turned red. Everyone readied their weapons, Blake pulled out her Gamble Shroud, but the blade was still broken.

Y/n: here.

Y/n held out his grapple knife to her, she looked at him and then at the knife before taking it.

Blake: thanks.

Blake took the knife extending it to full length.

Oscar: I guess the city defenses aren't doing much.

Nora: somehow that doesn't surprise me.

Then everyone saw the Grimm take apart an Atlas robot.

Ruby: well we didn't come this far for anything.

Yang: whoever kills the least. Buys everyone dinner!

Yang shot forward and everyone followed. Oscar stood alone as a Sabyr ran towards him, but Oscar quickly killed it showing his far he's come. However not far enough to see the Sabyr behind him, but before it could touch him it was shot dead. Oscar looked and saw y/n holding his rifle. Y/n waved and Ruby zoomed passed him killing three Sabyrs.

Y/n: are you trying to show off?

Ruby: maybe~ also your kinda losing.

Ruby said this in a sing song voice. A Sabyr rush Y/n only to spin out of the way and flip over it and stab it in the head.

Y/n: I actually don't mind buying you all dinner.

Y/n appeared behind Ruby killing two more Sabyrs.

Y/n: not one itsy bitsy bit!

Suddenly green lasers rained down from the sky killing Grimm left right and center. A silhouette of a ginger-haired girl in front of the moon in the sky.

Ruby: Penny?

Pietro and Dinah came out from the Infirmary.

Pietro: darling. Why don't you saw say hello to your friends?

Y/n: Darling?

Penny hovered down and her eyes were shocked.

Penny: Sal!

Ruby: huh?

Penny: U!

Ruby: uh?

Penny: TATIONS!!!

Ruby: uh oh.

Penny rocketed to Ruby knocking her ten feet.

A/n: oh Penny...dear sweet Penny you deserved so much better.

Penny: it is such a pleasure to see you all again!

Ruby: * holding back tears* Penny...I thought you...

Pietro: died? I guess in a matter of speaking she did, but we were able to retrieve her core from amity once we made it back to Atlas.

Y/n: wait so that would make you her...

Penny: created? Yes, but he likes it when I call him dad or papa. I'm as good as new, better in fact. I also so happened to be the protector of Mantle.

Pietro: that's my girl! We're not going to let a little evisceration stop us, are we?

Penny: no sir* head bonk*

Pietro: sir?

Penny: no papa.

Weiss: this is...

Blake: Strangely wholesome.

Yang: That sounds like Penny to me.

Y/n appeared next to Penny and they both looked surprised.

Y/n: it's so glad to see you again!

Penny: likewise Friend y/n. I asked papa to give me a special feature to become better friends.

And one move Penny removed her head from her shoulders, Y/n's is sparked and popped his head clean off. The two friends began laughing.

Penny's head: there are so many things we need to catch up on, I cannot wait!

Penny: it seems we will have to wait!

Penny placed her head on her shoulders and waved before rocketing off into Danger.

Nora: I can't tell if I completely understood what's happening or have a million questions!

Pietro: thankfully I and Kisa bother have 500,000 answers.

Dinah: let's get inside I'll heat up some water for tea.

Everyone followed but Y/n's ears perked up and he disappeared. Before anyone could react they were all captured by Bolases. Everyone fell to the ground restrained.

Atlas soldier: well, looks like Marrow missed his target again and they got away.

Marrow: that was my fault, Harriet! You also that right he disappeared.

Atlas soldier: either way they couldn't have gone far. Harriet Go looking for them and meet us back at the carrier

Harriet: finally I've been itching for some action!

Harriet zoomed off in a direction leaving everyone else to be carried into the airship.

Oscar: what's going on?!

Qrow: hey pal, I'm a licensed Huntsman, just helped save everyone,

The man didn't answer and put him into the Airship as well after a minute of waiting Harriet came back with nothing to report. As the air shift took off with everyone on it Y/n made himself visible a looked panicked.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

A/n: the first chapter of Volume 7 I must say a lot of things have happened, but I hope you enjoyed it, also I hope you guys enjoy Kisa( based on the short story Kisa the cat ) although I wish I mentioned her more but the same time I really couldn't because you and didn't remember her all that much. See you in the next chapter.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 1 45
I don't own rwby but i wanted to make a fanfic with my friends NOT A MALE READIER
8.5K 137 12
Y/n is on a never ending journey. He had made some friends during his travels. what awaits him now.
208K 3.4K 62
This story is discontinued ( I don't own rwby or any picture in this fanfiction)
5.5K 81 34
This is a Metroid Prime/RWBY Fanfiction. I own nothing, all rights go to Roosterteeth studios and Nintendo. "Tell me what you think!!!! I'd love to h...