Wondrous Super

By zangetsu13

Clara and Diana finish a long day of training using their powers. Diana invites Clara over to Themyscira to m... More

Wondrous Super

2.3K 33 6
By zangetsu13

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

Any Images, Fan Arts, GIFs, and Soundtracks used throughout this entire story also do not belong to me as they too belong to their respective owners.

The following story contains Mature Content such as explicit smut. If you do not want to read this type of Mature Content story mentioned above then please do not read this entire story and leave now for everyone's and my sake. I don't wanna waste my time responding to someone who comments their harsh remarks than give a normal constructive criticism as I will delete any comment relating to harsh response towards content containing in the smut as you were warned to begin with on not reading if this ain't your cup of tea as it would be wasting my time to respond back.

Here is a requested smut one-shot by a follower of mine. This is a sequel to Fondling Time. Pairing is G!P Clara Kent x Diana Prince. This takes place two years after the previous one-shot.

Face Claim

Clara Kent {Crystal Reed}

Diana Prince {Gal Gadot}

Let's Begin!

~~~~~~~

Clara and Diana were panting, both standing on opposite sides on the training grounds of their private training spot. They had gone for an extensive period of sparring with their powers, hence why the ground looks as if the earth cracked open, burn marks from heat vision, trees cut down by a sword, or traces of ice from arctic breath.

Both fighters were smiling at one another. Their hearts racing to their contents. Diana would drag Clara to spar with her given Clara needed the training given Clara needed to improve on her fighting technique than rely on brute force and power. Second was Clara was so much fun to spar with and give her a challenge. Clara too found herself enjoying these spars, even though at times she wondered if Diana is trying to kill her when she swings that magic sword. Diana reassured that is not the case.

Their intense training was over for the day and now is the time to relax.

"You've improved." Diana comments.

Clara chuckled, her feet touching the ground again. "Thanks. I did have the best teacher."

The two walk towards one another, closing the gap and place their arms around their waist.

Diana smirks, moving her hands at Clara's chest. "Flattery will get you nowhere on alleviating the intensity of our next sparring session."

"I wasn't trying to." Clara retorts.

Both giggle and kiss. The two despite wearing their suits can feel each other's body warmth.

It has been two years since Diana joined in a polyamory relationship with Clara and Lois. Clara and Lois had revealed to Diana that before she joined in, they had a foursome with Lena and Kara some time when Diana came over to their place as she had interrupted the first attempt.

Diana understood given incest is not foreign to her people as some of her fellow Amazons sharing the same blood have entered relationships. Plus even her gods have done the same, so it was really no bother to her.

Diana did wonder what the sex with Clara in a foursome was like and regretted on not joining in. Only idea on how great it was, was as Lois remarks Clara in bed: a sex goddess that will leave you satisfied and aching for more.

She couldn't argue with that as Diana found herself eager to have sex with her girlfriends at every turn, though selfish on her part, have Clara to herself and get her world rocked given the information that surprised her at how the Mother Box did wonders for Clara's package.

Their kiss deepened, exchanging saliva and tongue wrestling. Diana grinds her front body, wanting to feel as much of her lover through that skin tight suit she wore. She wanted to have sex right now. Just when she was going to get naughty, Diana then remembered something.

She pulls away, leaving Clara confused. "What's wrong?"

Diana catches her breath, intoxicated as she did not wish to stop but had to for their own sake. For now. She curls her lips. "I just remembered, do you know my mom?"

Clara weakly shrugged. "I mean only from myths. Never met your mom. Why?"

"I had visited my mother some time and told her about my new relationship with you and Lois. She was happy for me and eager to meet you."

Clara cocks her head with furrowed brows. "What did you tell your mom exactly?"

Diana smiled innocently. "Mostly she asked about you. I told her you were a wonderful hero. Have strength like a god, and you were one of the most caring, compassionate, and strong individuals I have ever met. In fact all of my sisters wish to see the Superwoman."

Oh wow. Looks like she became a celebrity on Themyscira.

"I guess I was gonna have to do another girlfriend meets parent." Clara chewed the interior of her lips. She just hoped it won't be awkward given she met Lois' dad and the man did not approve of her and didn't help that he hated Superwoman, which is weird since he listened to the man talk about how she is dangerous without being aware she and Superwoman were the same being. "Umm, she won't threaten me or anything right?" Diana was proficient and dangerous with that sword, and Clara in the back of her mind just had this voice telling her that she does not wish to piss off an angry Amazon mother who is much of a warrior as her daughter, and that blade is aimed below. She shuddered at that imagery.

Diana giggled at her girlfriend's wincing expression. "Do not be silly. My mother and sisters will welcome you with open arms. In fact they are very enthusiastic, and it would be rude to not give them the opportunity of meeting you, now would it?"

Clara rubbed her chin and shrugged. What did she have to lose? "Alright."

Diana beamed. "Perfect, lets go now."

Clara is baffled as Diana grabbed her hand and dragged her. "Wait, right now?"

A toothy grin appears on Diana's face. There was more to it as Clara swore she saw a sly glint in her eyes just now. "Why bother waiting another day. We can get there quickly. So yes now." She pulls Clara hard, taking to the skies as they were not going to waste anytime.

Clara gave Diana a strange look but simply shrugged it off, muttering. "Alright, no need to be so pushy about it."

"Don't be such a spoilsport." Diana mutters lowly.

"I heard that." Clara chastised.

"I know you did, baby."

~~~~~~~

The two descend to Themyscira, once passing through the magic that cloaks it. Clara grumbled something about not liking magic since the magic blocked her super vision powers.

When they descend, right away an Amazon cries out, pointing right at them. In seconds, Amazon warriors mobilize. They were armed with their shields, swords, bows and arrows, every weaponry you can think of from Ancient Greek.

"Allow me." Diana said to her girlfriend reassuringly. Clara nodded, trusting her word. Diana smiles and drops as she turns to her fellow Amazons. "Stand down." Holding both hands up.

Walking up to the front of gathered warriors is Hippolyta dressed in her armor, cape, and helm.

Clara can see the resemblance save for blonde hair given the dark hair came from Diana's father, along with power, but beauty was on point and looked quite well for her age.

The two land down, weapons still armed given Clara is a stranger among them.

"My daughter, you have returned to visit." Hippolyta said. Her eyes shifted in Clara's direction, who keeps confident. "And you have brought a guest I see."

Diana nodded.

Clara leaned to Diana's side and whispers. "Do I bow?"

Diana chuckles. She walks towards her mother, the two embracing each other. "I am glad to see you again."

Hippolyta laughs softly. "As I, my child." The two separate. Hippolyta's focus was on Clara again. "And you, what is your name?"

Diana clears her throat. "Mother, this is the woman I am as you would say courting."

Hippolyta and Amazons who overheard gasp. Suddenly Hippolyta's lips curl into a smirk, a knowing smirk. "The Superwoman."

Deciding to be formal and respectful in the presence of a queen, Clara bows. "Your highness. It is an honor as you are quite famous from myths written in the outside world. I am please to meet you."

"You have manners. She is respectful as you said her to be." Hippolyta leaned close to her daughter. "And beautiful as you said."

Diana giggled, curling her own smirk. "Indeed. I wanted her to meet you."

"And I have. There is no need to bow, Kala-El."

"Well actually my name is Clara Kent. Kala-El is my Kryptonian name."

"But nonetheless is your real name." Hippolyta points out. She cocks her head and eyes look up and down. Clara can't help at wonder why Diana's mom seems to be...checking her out. She then hears commotion. Clara looks around and noticed the Amazons chattering among themselves, and their eyes are all glued to her. There was giggling and purring.

What in the-

"So then Kala-El." Hippolyta walks towards Clara, who straightens her back. Hippolyta kept smirking, swaying her hips in the way Clara recognized because Diana does it to entice her. "Have you bedded my daughter?"

If she had been drinking, Clara would have spat its contents out. "Huh?!"

"Mother!" Rather than hush at her mother, Diana giggled, her cheeks growing a tinge red and then smirks lewdly.

As if she hadn't been paying attention, Clara was taken aback at how much distance Hippolyta closed between them and was closing the gap between them. Clara had a better view of Hippolyta, particularly her body. She is muscular toned with her bare strong arms showing off. She is mature, which made her the more beautiful and had quite a figure. "Umm your highness?" Trying to stay professional and casual.

Hippolyta chuckled. "Please, call me Hippolyta. Kala...would you mind...undressing?"

Clara's eyes were bulging out. "Excuse me?"

"My daughter has not just spoken about your prowess, beauty, and samaritan, but you are as, how she would say: goddess in the passion of fortification.

Clara gave a bone snapping turn in Diana's direction who is giggling mischievously and shrugged with a face that read: what?

They were gonna have a talk about this. Without warning, Hippolyta places her hand at her abdominal area. Clara's brows shot up. The Queen of the Amazons began moving her hands a bit down below the waist, specifically between her legs and found what she was locking for. It was amazing how despite the Kryptonian skinsuit is tight around her, it manage to hide her bulge, though there is no mistaken about it, Hippolyta can feel the bulge growing underneath the suit and purred in content. Clara emitted a betrayed soft moan from her lips.

The Amazons who lowered their weapons were watching eagerly. Needless to say Diana speaking about Clara and their passionate times in bed had their interest peaked, and were getting a front row seat if the rumors were true.

Clara closed her eyes, unable to stop moaning as Diana's mom really new how to rub hard at her bulge, groping down there so firmly. Hippolyta took delight in Clara's satisfied face. She leans towards Clara's ears, her lips inches from touching Clara's ear and whispter with her hot breath tickling Clara. "I would take gratitude in seeing the body my daughter speaks of. Please grant me this request of seeing you in all of your nude glory, Kala."

Her cheeks red, Clara opened her eyes and gulped. "B-But I shouldn't. Y-Your daughter."

"You don't mind Diana if Clara would stand naked in front of all of us so we can gaze if her body is a goddess as you say? As we are all in need of proof."

Diana smirks lewdly and nodded. "I don't mind." She turns to her girlfriend. "You don't mind, do you Kala? Everyone here wishes to see you as it would be an honor."

The Amazons were blushing and giggling, praying they get to see the female Kryptonian undress.

Clara is hesitant as this is gonna be awkward, but the side of her mind that was telling her to go for it had her agreeing. "I suppose so." Speaking slowly. Clara moved to touch her shield. The suit retracts, vanishing from sight. Underneath, Clara wore a workout bra and boxer briefs. Her massive bulge was no visible, causing some swooning cheers from the female warriors. Clara's face turns red as her cape, but continued to proceed. She takes off her bra and boxer brief. The latter pulled down, her cock sprang free and there is a collective loud gasp from everyone save for Diana. Clara breath carefully as all eyes were on her, mostly at her 17 inch thick tool.

"By the gods." Hippolyta gasped with a wide mouth. Her smirks returns and purred hungrily. "Oh yes, my daughter was not exaggerating when she spoke of a body much like ours." Gazing at Clara's physique as truly a piece of Amazon refined work. "But your cock is beyond comprehension."

"It's so big." An Amazon whispered, licking her lips hungrily

"And beautiful." Another added, pursing her lips to suppress a moan

"And strong." One finished alluringly.

Clara feels like she was becoming the center of glorified meat cooking.

Oh boy.

She then gasped louder, then moans loud enough for everyone to hear. Clara looks towards Hippolyta groping her her, this time without the suit to cover the goods this time.

Hippolyta was enjoying at what she was feeling. Her hands were massaging Clara's large testicles hanging low. "So big and full of breeding seeds to impregnate a person. And this sword." She moved her hand to grip at Clara's cock, or at least tried as she had to use a second hand to grip it, and even them she carefully enclose around with two hands. It felt heavy in her palms.

She liked what she was touching a lot. "So this is what you used to fuck my daughter into submission and conquer her." Hippolyta looks over her shoulder with a knowing smirk at her daughter. "Isn't that right, daughter?"

Diana smirks back. "Quite. The perfect weapon to make a woman submit and worship it. Like a goddess to be worshipped. After all, Clara has satisfied three women and all enjoyed her cock very much, even I could not stand against it."

"An argument I am incline to agree." Hippolyta focused back at Clara's tool, continuously stroking it nonstop, making Clara keep it in there from ejaculating in front of everyone. Though that is likely what they and Hippolyta are hoping for. She then pumps harder, feeling the veins pulsing hard. Clark moans huskily, enjoying the strong and soft hands of Hippolyta making her grow hard so much, her cock is throbbing madly for a release. Hippolyta smirks smugly and leans inches apart from Clara's face, whispering her seductively. "The perfect body and perfect cock to break a woman into a love slave. You are worthy of my daughter, Kala-El, Daughter of Krypton as I am sure you would do your ancestors proud as you have the means to keep your legacy going with such a breeding stick to have any woman drop on their knees and worship you."

Clara makes a funny face with one eye shut and the other open, as she bit down on her lips, trying to not moan in symphony. Her one eye looks at how the Amazons just wish to move closer and feel her out as they had pupil-shaped hearts in their eyes filled with lust. "N-Not what I would say a-a-a-bout! Myself...fuck! Aaah!"

The queen of Amazons giggled at her hilarious expression. Unable to form proper sentences. "Modesty. I appreciate that in a person. Though...looks can be deceiving. I do wonder if you and my daughter have taken precautions when you breed her. Am I to expect grandchildren?"

Clara stops moaning and gawked like a fish out of water whereas Diana blushed crimson red and smirks.

"She does give a lot to leave me and Lois satisfied. Even her own cousin and her cousin's mate were fully breed, though if not for Kara and Lena's means of ensuring we do not bare a child, Kala would have given you plenty of grandchildren. She has quite enough to breed this entire island of worthy Amazons." It was a joke, one to get Kala riled up and crack her like an oyster.

Clara took it serious and is about to faint at the idea of Diana suggesting she bangs every last woman on this island. This causes an uproar of moans, giggling, and swooning.

Hippolyta grins. She raised one hand to settle everyone down. It had gone quiet. Her hands still gripping tightly. Clara gulped in the circumstance she was in. If she did something upsetting, Diana's mom has a nice grip around her dick and could well...she does not wish to see how far her invulnerability can reach.

No thank you ma'am!

"Diana, you do not mind if I prepare Kala for you?"

Knowing what her mother implies, Diana giggled mischievously. "Not at all. You should be honored as it is only right the queen has a taste."

Clara is quizzical. She looks at Diana for answers. "Taste of wha- Oooohhh!" Clara snapped her head down to see Hippolyta had knelt down to her knees, still pumping her cock and has her face inches away from the mushroom-shaped head from touching it with her soft lips.

Hippolyta licks her lips, smirking wide. "You don't mind do you, Kala?" She gave the slit a lick, sending a shiver down Clara's spines as she sees into Hippolyta's innocent face. "If I please your cock before you and my daughter demonstrate how you took her, do you?" She licks again and sealed her lips around the head, sucking on it gently and probes the slit with her tongue.

Clara scrunches her face, trying to stay cool. Hippolyta moans blissfully, tasting the Kryptonian's massive rod. Her tongue twirled at the sensitive head, earning more alluring moans and whimpers that satisfy the Amazon queen. She lavished the head, followed by peppering it with kisses, finishing it off with a puckered kiss. Clara faced the sky, whispering. "Oh fuck anything but the kisses." She kicks her lips in delight.

Diana giggled at the sight. She knew Clara enjoyed having her cock getting kissed as tribute to show respect. Apart of their kink.

Hippolyta slurps happily, enjoying the musky pungent flavor that overwhelmed her nose of wanting to suck on the large piece of meat. Her tastebuds on fire as she can see the appeal of sucking on a cock. How her daughter is graced by the gods of having this lover. Such a tasty dick that made her bob her head, shoving more of the dick into her mouth, stretching out wide from its massive girth. Hippolyta fo fed herself to shove more, the girth flattening her tongue as her mouth is opened wide that her jaws begin hurting a little as this cock can definitely dislocate ones jaw. Truly a dangerous sword, but she fears no blade and will take all of this dick in Hera and Aphrodite's name.

The tip reached her throat and she was not even halfway yet of swallowing this cock down her gullet. Hippolyta gagged, spewing out mixtures of saliva and precum over the Kryptonian's cock. She relaxed her gag reflex and pushed.

Diana and the Amazons were growing aroused at the sight of their queen pleasing such a divine dick that it made them jealous and wish they can join in on the action.

Hippolyta placed her hands onto Clara's ass, digging her fingers into the soft flesh and pushed more. Her mouth was stretched wide opened. She looks up, choking as her throat bulges in the outline shape of the large dick working it's way to her stomach.

Clara grits her teeth, unable to keep her temperance anymore as her primal instincts of lust take over. Without warning, she placed both hands on Hippolyta's head, pulls a little of her hips back, and rammed balls deep that emits a wet sloppy smack along with balls smacking at Hippolyta's bulged throat. Hippolyta's eyes bugged out when her throat was speared all the way. She felt her entire throat clogged with nothing but dick. Her jaws hurt more on the girth fully inside and was now ramming without mercy. Clara grunted fucking Hippolyta's face if she were her personal cock sleeve. Clara wasn't even paying attention to her brutal slam face fuck as all she was focused on was the sweet need of ejaculating and feed her breeding cum to the queen of the Amazons and the ripping Diana's armor off to fuck yet in front of her people.

Oh god was she on Red K because if not seems like she doesn't need it to bring out her naughty desires if she wants to fulfill such a naughty and erotic fantasy.

Hippolyta shut her eyes tightly, squeezing Clara's ass to brace herself as her throat was getting reshaped brutally. She constantly choked and cried out, but didn't even try to haul herself out and instead was bobbing her head to meet with Clara's thrusting. She swallowed up the large rod if it were her last meal. Tears ran down her cheeks of feeling oxygen deprive from her brain, but continued to choke hard.

Clara panted, growling as she feels her balls clench and her dick swelled. She cries out euphorically, firing a garden hose of her sperm down into Hippolyta's stomach.

So much gushed down the queen of Amazon's throat that it was rapidly firing, gallons of it made her cheeks swell her throat balloons that she swallowed hard. Her eyes rolled back, inviting her tongue to taste such a delicious offering that she moved a hand down her skirt to feel her pussy aching.

It was remarkable at how well Hippolyta took every last drop of cum. About two minutes Clara cease to expel her load. She cooed at ejaculating and looks down to see the teary stained cheeks and bimbo expression of Hippolyta, who still looks hungry for cock. Hippolyta licks her lips and dragged her tongue on the underside. She then goes down to kiss Clara's balls and suck at them.

Clara cooed, running her hand sweetly at the blonde's hair.

As for everyone else, they were aroused than ever. Diana had taken the liberty to strip off her armor save for her tiara, bracelets, and boots. Rubbing her throbbing clit.

"Holy shit." Clara exhaled, catching her breath. Her eyes look at the audience. Those horny looks did not help, making Clara still hard despite her massive release.

Hippolyta finished sucking on Clara's balls and wipes her lips. She stands up looking satisfied if a hunger has been quelled. "I have seen what I needed to see here, and it would seem you and my daughter may proceed now as it would seem she has taken the liberty of getting ready for you." Gesturing at the naked Diana with only parts of her Amazon armor on, making her more erotic in Clara's eyes.

Diana purred and walks towards the two, swaying her hips sexily. Clara's eyes glued to her sexy walk. Diana came up to her mother's side, with Hippolyta telling her daughter. "Give us a demonstration, daughter. Your sister-in-arms are more than eager to watch your lover make you submit. Do make me proud."

"I will mother." Diana slurred, biting her lips of seeing Clara's hard tool ready for her. Hippolyta stepped back to enjoy the show while her right hand moves underneath her skirt to rub at her core.

"Diana uh-" Before another word can get out of Clara's mouth, Diana shuts her up by kissing her and pressing her naked body against her girlfriend's. The two moan, invading each other's mouth while Diana's two hands pump Clara's cock with the same level of firmness and soft hands like the queen of the amazons.

Like mother, like daughter.

The kiss deepened, giving some intimacy, but mostly passion. Diana and Clara twirled their tongues, worming away at each other to exchange saliva. Clara moved two fingers at Diana's core, deciding if Diana is gonna get her off, why not her? Her fingers pierce at the eager flower, inserting the digits inside and feel the tightness of Diana's inner walls. Diana emitted a beautiful moan into Clara's mouth, feeling her core getting rubbed and pumped, thus making her increase the pacing of her hands jerking her lover off. They moved their handiwork fast.

The amazons watching couldn't take it anymore. To sate their urge, many of them turn to the closest one next to them and make out. It was turning into a love fest as many are horny to sate the hunger of needing to calm them.

Clara and Diana moan and whimper into each other's mouths. Diana's juices slick down Clara's hands, coating it in its sweet nectar whereas Diana was getting precum droplets to fall down to the ground. Both were reaching their climax at any moment, and the aphrodisiac atmosphere didn't help with how the two hear Amazons making out, moaning, or whimpering.

The two lovers scream into one another, snapping their eyes open and roll their eyes back as they cam me hard. Diana squirted a torrent of her juices, dripping down Clara's entire forearm while Clara fired rope after rope of cum that covered Diana's snatch, invading her core that it makes Diana moan pathetically, enjoying the tip of the iceberg of the mighty seed going to fill her to the brim soon.

Their lips stopped kissing. Clara and Diana gaze down to admire their handiwork. Diana's snatch is dripping. Her thighs glisten from her juices, along with Clara's white sticky seed.

"Did that feel good?" Clara asked huskily.

Diana licks her lips, smiling sweetly. "It did." She looks down, checking out Clara's cock still rock solid as ever. "Woman of Steel. A befitting name whenever I see this blade." She gripped at the large appendage again. An idea popped into her head. She smirks deviously, baring her teeth. "Oh Kala, do you wanna try that thing you do with your flight?"

Catching on quickly, Clara grins. "Okay!" All too eager to go for whatever they had planned.

Hippolyta and the Amazons watched curiously, wondered what the two had planned. Diana lays down on her back, smiling with anticipation.

Clara floated off the ground and moved to be facing Diana face-to-face when she moved up, align her lower region at Diana's face and descends. Diana opens her mouth wide as Clara's cock moved down to skewer her gullet with her cock and then came the real fun. Using her flight, Clara used a minimum of speed to move up and down, plunging her cock deep down into Diana's throat, giving her a levitating face fuck. Clara groans at the nice sensation of her cock getting squeezed around Diana's warm and tight throat. Diana slurped and choked in delight around the rod, her throating bulging the same way it did with Hippolyta. She wasn't needing to use her hips to thrust as she simply uses her flight to shove her cock balls deep down.

Diana moans sent pleasurable vibrations into Clara's cock, making Clara increase her speed and ram hard that the ground beneath Diana breaks due to the super strength.

Clara flight fucked Diana's into submission and gritted her teeth of feeling her cock reaching down to Diana' gut and cries out to ejaculate. Diana feels her stomach getting washed down with cum, filling her up that some of the cum was going up and splashed out from her mouth, making her cough and choke out wads of virile cum out from her lips and stained her cheeks. Cum was then spilling to her sides to form a puddle. Clara floated up, pulling her cock out.

Diana shot her upper body up and coughed up more cum, splattered a lot over her chest. Her chest and chin were stained in a white hot mess. Diana can feel Clara's spunk cling to her throat. She then coughs up more nonstop.

Clara floated back onto two feet, looking worried, but in truth this was normal behavior whenever she cums deep inside Lois' or Diana's mouths. Usually she fed them so much that it came back up to make a mess all over themselves.

"Fuck! Hera!" Diana wheezed, her tongue sticking out, painted white. Her tongue was only tasting Clara's baby batter, which is obviously the only flavor she's gonna be tasting for a while. She stands up and marches towards her lover. Clara things she was gonna get smacked when Diana grabbed her by the back of her head and smashed her lips over her. Clara is surprised by the crash lip kiss. She could taste herself in Diana's mouth and kissed back, going for some tongue action joyfully. Diana then pulls Clara back, panting with an alluring smirk. "I always enjoy you making me drink up all your cum." She moved a hand to her stomach, feeling full. "Care to fill me up more and ruin this body?" She seductively purred.

Her Kryptonian primal instincts getting the better of her, Clara takes command. She shoved Diana to the ground, Diana laying on her back while Clara was on top. Diana moaned gently, smirking with a little brow wiggle of the submissive position she is in and Clara going to dominate her. No, more like ravage her. 

Clara decided to spin Diana with her now laying on her front, surprising Diana only to then get cut off as Clara spread her ass cheeks apart and first teased her by spitting at her wet clit and asshole. Clara grins, rubbing her thumb teasingly at Diana's forbidden entrance, making the demigoddess quiver in anticipation.

"Please Kala, stop teasing and fuck me already."

Clara didn't and instead guided her large cock at Diana's core, rubbing the head at it that and Diana whimpering at the lack of penetration. Clara chuckled a little cruelly at the denial.

"Kala please! I ne- AAARRRGGGHHH!" Diana screamed, making the Amazons gasp in awe as Clara shoved her entire length balls deep. They watched as Clara pounded Diana into submission. Diana bit down on her lips and gritted hard as she feels her womb get punched by the large meat pole, making her cum multiple times at this point. Clara moved her hips as she rested her front body on top of Diana's back and nibbled at her earlobe while whispering dirty words.

"Your cunt is tight as ever princess. Now you're gonna squeal for me Wonder Whore and let me breed you."

Diana groaned, swore her stomach bulged in the shape of Clara's cock as it was splitting her in half. "Fuck Kala!"

Clara laughed in glee and sucked at Diana's neck as she continued the ramming. The ground beneath them cracked even further. Everything was shaking. The Amazons had to kept themselves balanced as they swore the island shook.

Suddenly every Amazon were baffled that Clara from fucking their queen's daughter is why it felt like earthquakes. They were never before at awe of such power and were jealous that Diana was getting all of that to herself. So lustful, the amazons stripped off their armors and grabbed their nearby partners to make out passionately.

Two Amazons go to kiss their queen who allows it and loses her lovers back as they stripped. It was a massive Amazon orgy as Amazons were sucking each other's tits, 69 positions, or scissoring.

The atmosphere is filled with moaning, screaming, and sex.

Diana felt Clara's ball smacking at her clit, including breaking the ground like a wrecking ball, given they were strong as the rest of her body. Her eyes rolled back, feeling Aphrodite making her feel like a bitch in the heat. "More! More! Harder fuck harder!"

Giving what her lover wanted, Clara used her super speed and strength to wreck Diana till her brain was mush and all she can think about is her Kryptonian cock. Diana screamed to the top of her lungs that pretty sure her screams reached across the ears on the island.

Clara grits her teeth as she feels her cock twitch. She increased her pacing harder and faster, feeling her cock get squeezed around Diana's hot and tight inner walls that she spurted out her hefty virile load. Diana moaned with a silly fuck face and tongue spilling out as she can feel her womb splashed by Kala's breeding cum.

The two turn to look at one another and kiss passionately while Clara remained plugged inside Diana. Once they finished kissing, Clara pulls out from Diana, causing her load to spill out that it forms a puddle given the amount she poured inside Diana's fertile womb.

Diana turns over, laying on her back once again and spreads her legs, pushing them all the way to the side of her head, showing off her flexibility.

Clara goes back in for this new missionary position by now planting her feet on the ground and crouching, guiding her cock elsewhere. Diana quivered as she sees Clara rubbing the head of her fist size girth cock at her asshole and can't help at gulp of going to be destroyed completely. "Hera half mercy."

"Probably pray to Aphrodite." Clara teased with a wink. "Given she's real, hope she accepts your offering." Clara pressed the head first slowly instead of one go.

Diana hissed when she felt her ass get penetrated. She grits her teeth hard at how her anus ring is getting torn wide open for Kala's ass destroyer as even after taking it in many times does that cock still know how to make an ass feel pain and pleasure simultaneously. She sees Clara pushing inch by inch. This slow and steady was aggravating her as she wanted to feel that cock buried deep in her bowels. "Do not fear for my safety Kala. I'm a big girl. I can handle your sword."

"Is there any doubt? I know you can princess, just teasing is all." She giggled mischievously, much to Diana's irritation. "Say your prayers." She shoved her massive dick like knife into a butter.

Diana screamed in mixtures of euphoria and pain. Clara gritted her teeth, feeling Diana's ass fighting her as it squeezed her cock like a python. She took some deep breath and put some power into it. Each thrust, Diana cries out, feeling Clara assault her g-spot, building up an intense orgasm.

"Fuck I love this ass so much!" Clara threw her head back with a growl. She slammed her hips, crashing her balls at Diana's ass, making the place tremble. "I love your and Lois' asses so much and how they were made for my cock!" Clara happily drooled her tongue out, mirroring Diana's identical expression as both women felt like they were in Heaven.

"By the gods wreck my ass Kala! Make my ass yours! Make me your bitch!"

Heeding to her lover's command, Clara brought in the world of ass wrecking, giving one helluva mating press.

Every Amazon speed off glances as they continue to fuck with each other. Watching Clara destroy and gape Diana's forbidden entrance.

Hippolyta giggled. "Perhaps next time to give her ready, maybe my daughter will her Kala fuck my ass." She cooed as she looks down at an Amazon eat her pussy out while another rims her ass between her ass.

Both Clara and Diana moan and scream, enjoy how one is gaping her while the other has her rod squeeze so tightly.

"Diana! I'm gonna cum again!"

Diana panted like an excited dog. "Full my ass up with your hot cum!"

Blurring her good as the ejaculation built up, Clara pulled all the way out and slammed balls deep hard, creating a crater underneath Diana that Diana howled much as Clara roared as her cock spurted out gallons of cum into her ass.

Both lovers' eyes roll back and tongues spilling.

Clara pulls out, revealing Diana's ass gaping wide that a fist can easily go inside while cum leaked out onto the ground. Clara stood up, wiping drool off her lips and smirks. "Princess, you okay?"

Diana groaned, her face still carrying a silly fuck expression and giggled like a ditz. "M-My ass..."

Seems like Diana was gonna need time to recover. Suddenly a few hot naked Amazons walk and surround Clara.

Clara couldn't deny that they were beautiful and strong like Diana. Her cock throbbed as it hardens. Still can go for many rounds. Clara can't help at raise a brow and if possible sweat drop at the horny hungry looks she is receiving. The Amazons' mouthed watering at her cock.

"Umm Diana?"

She then hears laughter from behind. Turning, she sees an also naked Hippolyta approach her. "They simply wish to experience the rush of being fucked into submission. Can you blame them as my daughter is evidence." Gesturing to the broken moaning mess of the demigoddess laying on the ground. "What do you say Kala? Would you help treat some of these fine warriors and show them why my daughter calls you a sex goddess?" She purred, placing both hands on Clara's shoulders and brushed her ties at Clara's back. "That is if my daughter is okay with it and you are as well."

"Diana?" Clara asked.

Diana groans but manage to raise a weakly thumbs up. Giving the green light.

Clara shrugged. Plus it would be rude to leave these girls hanging, especially since it was okay thanks to her girlfriend. She smiles. "Okay. I suppose I can go at it. I mean Diana just needs time to recover and she can join us."

"Excellent!" Hippolyta said in delight. She and many women get in their needs and gather around Clara, eying their one prize as if it were candy. Many try shoving each other to get the chance of sucking on the biggest dick they ever laid eyes on. Clara braced herself. She glances down to see Hippolyta suck on her cock while two suck or kiss on the sides of the base and two more underneath suck on her large apple-size testicles. A few Amazons worship by caressing bodies to lick her tits and one goes to rim her ass out.

Clara panted lowly. Never did she imagine to find herself in an Amazon orgy.

~~~~~~~

Lois is unblinking when Diana and Clara told what had transpired on Themyscira. "Huh? Damn."

Clara is baffled by her reaction. "That's it?"

Lois shrugged. "I mean Diana gave the go ahead and honestly have you seen yourself?" She smirks slyly. "Who wouldn't wanna get a piece of this." Pervertedly she places her hand right at Clara's package.

"I'll say." Diana purred in agreement. "You should have seen her. Eager to breed me." She teased.

Lois sniggered. "I bet."

Clara exasperated. "You two are gonna be the death of me."

"Well we talked about wanting to have children." Lois chimed. She gains the attention of her two girlfriends. "I mean all Clara would have to do is make it possible humans and and Kryptonians to be compatible. Maybe we can test that theory right now." She sensually rubbed her hand on Clara's leg.

Diana grins. "We could." She too does the same only on Clara's shoulder.

At this point there is no point is arguing. Clara sighed and smiled. "Sure, why not?"

The three get to undressing themselves, throwing all of their clothes to the side. The three were naked, ready to have some sex, more for Clara and Diana again. Both Lois and Diana each wrap their hand around the base of Clara's cock and stroke it. Clara licked her lips to get rid of dryness and laid back to relax as both Lois and Diana bend down with their asses sticking up in the air and begin licking at the head and peppering it with kisses.

She looks down, meeting with their own gazes at her that carried innocence despite their naughty acts. Clara smiled sweetly, caressing their heads as the two gave their kisses to her rod and move up to then exchange an intimate make out as Clara's hands go to fondle with her girlfriends' tits and then ran her hands on their asses to feel them out.

~~~~~~~

From within the depths of the Phantom Zone stood the Kryptonian and member of the Sword of Rao Faora. In her hands is a Kryptonian pendent and in front of her is Kala-El's starship that was damaged, but still operational. A few more repairs from Jax-Ur, and she and the rest of the Sword of Rao, including other imprisoned Kryptonians will make their return.

Personally, she was looking to return to Earth. Her lips curl in rejoice of returning to that backwater planet not for revenge but for someone. "We shall cross paths again, Kala-El. I look forward to seeing you."

~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed the story.

Make sure to vote if you loved the chapter. Please comment if you have any opinions or ideas you wanna pitch in for the story to make things interesting, I will read comments. Please comment on what you liked or dislike about the chapter to improve future updates.

PM if you would like to discuss privately and I will answer you the best I can about your thoughts or questions.

Stay safe and enjoy your day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 61 3
your older by a few hours your kind hearted to your loved ones but cold hearted to one's you dispise you get anything Stella wants and that's how you...
42.7K 716 14
Warning in this story is the following Lesbian action sex scenes blood violence ( i dont own anything twilight just this story and my oc)
32.2K 1.2K 10
(COMPLETE) After a guy Jackie's dating backs away fast when he finds out she's a virgin, the unconventional molecular biologist, accepts the mission...
4.8K 267 6
Friends,is what Rose CĂ©leste treasure the most.Their her family,they accepted her for what she is,who she is,they protect her,they love her.Specially...