The First Tribrid (Book 2)

By AngelicaSolo133

Y/n Mikaelson, the first tribrid and first daughter of Niklaus Mikaelson. After her family left Mystic Falls... More

Introduction

Always and Forever

312 10 0
By AngelicaSolo133

Y/n POV

I was sitting in my house while Elena was in the kitchen when I hear my phone ringing in the kitchen. I got up and grabbed it and see my uncle Elijah calling me. "Why is Elijah calling you, babe?" Elena asked me. "Don't know but we'll find out." I told her before answering the phone and put it on speaker. "Hey, uncle. What do you need?" I asked him. "Little warrior, your father has been in a bit of a bind. I want you and Elena to come to New Orleans to help me with him." Elijah said. Me and Elena looked at each other confused. "What kind of a bind?" Elena asked him. "Someone has been conspiring against him." Elijah told us. "We'll be there." I told him. "Alright see you soon little warrior." Elijah said and hanged up the phone.

"So I guess we'll start packing then." Elena said. We both went to our room and packed a couple bags because we don't know how long we'll stay there. After a couple minutes we got done and headed to my car. Once we got in I started the car and headed to New Orleans.

3 hours later

I finally got to New Orleans and got out of the car with Elena following me. We looked around and see Elijah waiting for us. We both walked towards him and when he sees us he smiles at us. "Good to see you guys again." Elijah told us. "Good to see you too, Elijah." I said to him. "So what now?" Elena asked Elijah as she held my hand. "Follow me." Elijah said as we walked to a cemetery and see some witches looking at me and Elena. We got into a tomb as see Hayley here. What is she doing here? "What's going on?" I asked them politely. "Well, long story short your father Niklaus has slept with Hayley and is now pregnant with your younger sibling." Elijah explained. "Wait, so you're telling me that my dad had gotten Hayley pregnant." I said.

"Yep, and now I need to get your father. Can you look after Hayley?" Elijah asked me. "Of course, Hayley is a part of my pack. I protect my pack." I told him. He looked at me proudly and left the tomb. I looked at Elena who went close to me and hugged me. But I noticed something oddly weird two more heartbeats in her stomach. I looked at the witches who was already looking at me. "Can it be possible that I can get Elena pregnant?" I asked them. "Yes, it's possible. Why?" One of the witches asked. "Because I just heard 2 more heartbeats in her stomach." I told them. They all looked at us shocked while Elena looked at me. "When we're you gonna tell me?" I asked her. "Well I was gonna tell you after we ate dinner but then Elijah called and we had to be here, I guess I just forgot to tell you." Elena explained to me. "I've never been so happy until right now." I told her as I was happy.

Just then Elijah came in the tomb following my dad. My dad saw me and gave me a shocked look. "Little warrior, what are you doing here?" Dad asked me. "Well Elijah called me and told me and Elena to come here as fast as we could." I explained to him. Then one witches who I now know as Sophie deveraux is explaining that Hayley is pregnant with his baby aka my sibling. "No. It's impossible." Dad said. How is it impossible? I mean look at me. I wasn't supposed to be born but here we are. "This is a lie. You're all lying. Vampires cannot procreate." Dad said. "But werewolves can. Magic made you a vampire, but you were born a werewolf. You're the original hybrid, the first of your kind while your daughter Y/n is the first tribrid and this pregnancy is one of natures loopholes." Sophia told him.

Dad turned to Hayley. "You've been with someone else. Admit it!" Dad said as me and Elijah stopped him from coming closer to her. "Hey, I've spent days held captive in a freaking alligator bayou because they think that I'm carrying some magical miracle baby. Don't you think I would've fessed up if it wasn't yours?" Hayley told him. "My sister gave her life to perform the spell she needed to confirm this pregnancy. Because of Jane-Anne's sacrifice, the lives of this girl and her baby are now controlled by us. We can keep them safe, or we can kill them." Sophie told us making me growl and let my tribrid face out. "Calm down little warrior." Dad told me. These witches cannot kill my younger sibling before they are born. Elena grabbed my arm making me calm, I just glared at the witches.

"If you don't help us take down Marcel, so help me, Hayley or Elena for that matter won't live long enough to see their first maternity dress." Sophia told us making me growl again as I held Elena close. "Wait. What?" Hayley said. "Enough of this. If you want Marcel dead, he's dead. I'll do it myself." Elijah said. "No. We can't, not yet. We have a clear plan that we need to follow. And there are rules." Sophia told us. Me, Elena and Elijah all looked at Klaus who slowly turned around to her as he glared at her. "How dare you command me, threaten me with what you wrongfully perceive to be my weaknesses! This is a pathetic deception. I won't hear anymore lies." Dad argued and tries to leave before I stopped him. "Dad!" I called to him making him stop and turn around to look at me with soft eyes. "Listen." I told him softly.

He turned to Hayley and looked at her stomach and hears my younger siblings heartbeat then he turns to Elena's stomach and also hear my child's heartbeat. I could tell dad is trying not to show any emotions but I could tell easily how much he wants this, how he wants another kid and see them grow up, unlike me who my mom took me away a month before I was born so I won't end up like him. I look at Elena who smiled at me as dad kept hearing his other child and his grandchild heartbeats. Dad turns to look at Elijah who was already staring at him. "Kill her and the babies. What do I care." Dad said, then he leaves the crypt. "Screw this I'm out of here." Hayley said as she tries to leave but the witches blocked her. "No one touches Hayley or Elena. Me and Elijah will fix this." I told Sophia.

I turned to Elena and kissed her head softly and left with uncle Elijah. "Niklaus?" Elijah called out to him as we both followed dad. "It's a trick, Elijah." Dad told him. "No, brother. It's a gift. Another child that you will see grow up since you didn't see Y/n grow up like you wanted. It's your chance. It's our chance." Elijah told him. Dad turned around to face us. "To what?" Dad asked him as he softly looked at me before looking back at Elijah. "To start all over, take back everything we lost, everything that was taken from us. Niklaus, our own parents came to despise us. Our family was ruined, we were ruined. And since then, all that you have ever wanted, all that we have ever wanted was a family." Elijah told him as I stood there. "I will not be manipulated. I only have one daughter that I love so much." Dad said as he looked at me with pride in his eyes.

He was about to walk away when Elijah super speed in front of him. "So they're manipulating you. So what? With them, this girl and her child, your child and Y/n's younger sibling live." Elijah argued. "I'm gonna kill every last one of them." Dad told him and tries to turn around and walk away but again Elijah was already in front of him. "And then What? Then you return to Mystic Falls to resume your life as the hated one, as the evil hybrid? Is it so important to you that people quake with fear at the sound of your name?" Elijah asked. "People quake with fear because I have the power to make them afraid. What will this child offer me? Will it guarantee me power?" Dad asked him. "Family is power, Niklaus. Love, loyalty, it's power. This is what we swore to another 1,000 years ago before a little life tore away what little humanity you had left, before ego, before anger, before paranoia created in this person before me someone I can barely even recognize as my own brother. This is us, the original family and we remain together always and forever. I am asking you to stay here. I will help you and I will stand by you. I will be your brother. We will build a home here together. So save this girl. Save your child and grandchildren." Elijah explained to him as he put a hand on dad's shoulder.

Dad looked at him as he looked at uncle Elijah in the eye. "No." Dad said before walking away from him. I walked up to Elijah. "Your father is a very stubborn man, little warrior." Elijah told me. "Yep, just like when my mom told him that she was pregnant with me. He didn't believe it either, that's what she told me growing up." I said to him. "He was just scared that he will end up like our father. But once he heard your heartbeat for the first time he knew you were a Mikaelson. He knew you would be a strong woman as you grow older." Elijah explained to me. "Two months before you were born your father would always listen closely to your heartbeat to calm himself down to his rages, you helped him be calm and when your mother fled before you were born he was so angry. More angry than I ever seen in 1,000 years. He destroyed a town where we were and searched for you everywhere. And when we couldn't find you and your mother, we knew she put up a cloaking spell for the both of you, so that we will never find you." Elijah explained to me. "Mom was always protective of me growing up." I said to Elijah.

I smiled at the memories of mom before she died because Damon wanted to open the tomb so he could get Katherine out. But she wasn't in there and Bonnie's grams and my mom paid the price. "Let's go back to the witches. I don't like having Elena or Hayley alone with them." I told Elijah. We both vamp speed back to the tomb where we heard them talking. "Marcel and his vampires are out of control. Something had to be done." Sophie said to one of the elders. "And the solution is to bring in more vampires? Even the Tribrid who is the great alpha?" The elder asked her. "These aren't just any vampires, Agnes. They're the originals and the Great Alpha." Sophie told her. "What makes you think you can control the hybrid?" Agnes asked her. That's when me and uncle Elijah announced our presence. "She can't." Elijah said making all the witches in the tomb turn around and looked at us.

We both walked in casually as I kept a close eye on Elena and Hayley. "Not entirely certain that I can, either, but now that your coven has drawn his ire, I have a question. What prevents my brother from murdering you instead of cooperating?" Elijah asked them. Sophie grabbed some thrones near her and pricked her palm making Hayley grabbed her hand that Sophie just pricked in pain. I went to to her side and inspected it. I looked at Sophie with my red eyes and vampire face. "Ow! What the hell?" Hayley said. "The spell my sister performed, the one that got her killed, it didn't just confirmed the pregnancy. It linked me to Hayley. So anything that happens to me happens to her, which means her life is in my hands. Klaus may not care about his youngest child, but it's very clear what it already means to you." Sophie told Elijah. I stood in front of Hayley and Elena for protection.

"If I have to hurt Hayley or worse to ensure that I have your attention, I will." Sophie told him. Elijah looked at her. "You would dare threaten an original?" Elijah asked her. "I have nothing to lose. You have until midnight to get Klaus to change his mind." Sophie told us as she looked at me mostly. Me and uncle Elijah left to find dad again. We searched for him and see he is at a party that Marcel was throwing. "You might need to talk to him, little warrior. He will listen to you than me." Elijah told me. "I'll try my best." I said as we both watched him talking to Marcel. We listen closely on marcel and dad's conversation. "Hey, man, where'd you run off to? Oh, someone put you in a mood. What can I do?" Marcel asked him.

"What you can do. You can tell me what this thing is you have with the witches." Dad said to him. "You know I owe you everything I got, but I'm afraid I have to draw the line on this one. This is my business. I control the witches in my town. Let's just leave it at that." Marcel told him. Dad just looked at him. "Your town?" Dad asked him. "Damn straight." Marcel said making dad let out a slight laugh. "Ha! That's funny because when I left 100 years ago, you were just a pathetic, little scrapper still trembling from the lashes of the whips of those who would keep you down, and now look at you master of your own domain, prince of the city." Dad said as the music stops and I see one of marcel vampires walk up. "I'd like to know how." Dad said. "Why? Jealous?" Marcel asked him. Me and Elijah looked at each other before looking back to marcel and dad.

"Hey, man, I get it. 300 years ago, you helped build a backwater penal colony into something. You started it, but then you left. Actually, you ran from it. I saw it through. Look around. Vampires rule this city now. I got rid of the werewolves. I even found a way to shut down the witches. The blood never stops flowing, and the party never ends. You want to pass on through? You want to stay a while? Great, what's mine is yours, but it is mine. My home. My family, my rules." Marcel argues. "And if someone breaks those rules?" Dad asked. "They did. Mercy is for the weak. You taught me that, too, and I'm not the prince of the quarter, friend. I'm the king! Show me some respect." Marcel told him.

Dad looked around and see all the vampires ready for Marcel's order and then but one of Marcel's vampires. He turns back to Marcel showing his hybrid eyes. "Your friend will be dead by the weekend, which means I've broken one of your rules, and yet, I cannot be killed. I am immortal. Who has the power now, friend?" Dad said to him smugly. Me and Elijah left the building so I walked off while Elijah takes a call. After he ended the call he went to talk to marcel but I stayed out of it so I just walked around the city. After a few minutes Elijah came to me with a body who I assumed is Sophie's sister. We walked back to the tomb and hear the witches. "Klaus does not care about the child only the great alpha." Agnes told her. "We do." Elijah said as we walked into the tomb.

"And I bring you proof of my intent to help you the body of your fallen friend, which I procured from marcel himself." Elijah said as he set down the dead witch. "Oh, Jane-Anne." Sophie says. "May she rest in peace." I said respectfully. "Klaus will agree to your terms. I just need a little more time." Elijah said. "You had your time. It's passed." Agnes told him. "Shut up, Agnes." One of the witches said. "For now, accept the deal. The girl and the child remain unharmed, or Klaus will kill you all." Elijah told them as we then started to go out of the tomb but stopped and looked back at them. "And I will help him." Elijah said. Me and Elijah left and went to find dad.

After a few minutes we found him. I went up to dad. "What do you want, little warrior?" Dad asked me as he turned around to see me. "Please just listen, dad. I know you were mad when my mom took me away a month before I was born and I knew that you were angry. You are still angry at what she did because you didn't see me grow up like you wanted. But with Hayley and your baby, my younger sibling. You get to see what it feels like to see your child grow up and teach them everything that you know." I started off. Dad was still looking at me. "And now that you can because during my time on this earth has taught me anything is family is always power." I told him. "What if your wrong? My child and your sibling. My grandchild. What will they get me, little warrior?" Dad asked me. "Love. I know that Mikael was never the father figure you wanted. But you can be a better father to your child. Teach them what it is like to have a good and loving father." I said as dad looks like he could be thinking of it.

"Growing up I always wanted to know what my dad looks like and always be there for me, and now that I know you, it's even better than I imagined. Even though you were on a killing spree but you never would have hurt me and Elena because you loved me enough not to hurt someone I loved. So please, dad. Be there for your child. Family above all. Always and forever." I said to him. He looked at me and smiled as he hugged me. "I'll try my best for your sibling and your child, little warrior." Dad told me softly. We broke the hug and left with Elijah following us. I'm glad dad agreed to this or else things would have been a lot harder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
80K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
163K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...