Kitten [] Choi Yeonjun

By ManobanLee

WARNING!!!!! THIS STORY IS EXTREMELY CRINGY. Okay have fun if you continue on. "Did I say you could stop, Kit... More

This has to be said...
How this came to be?
C A S T
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
0.10
0.11
Not a update 🥺
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
Thank You For 3k!!!
0.17
0.18
0.19 - Final
Bonus Chapter
New Book!!!

Its been a long time, but its finally here 😈

629 13 12
By ManobanLee

MATURE CHAPTER FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!! PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!!

Imma be honest *scratches head* I forgot about the bonus chapter 👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯 I had started writing it at one point then my laptop literally said "I don't think so *kicked me out*"

But finally, I uhm, smut? Idk first time with the Irish jig 🤓 Ig? Woooooo, I'm stalling. Imma keep this short probably

Smut is hard and your girl is well, not a pro iykyk 😐😑😐 but new year new me, or whatever the saying is *sips water*

LETS GET SMUTTY YOU SEXY WHORES
Oh wait, if you are a minor (not even, I'd say like under 14) then buzz away little bee. When you learn about the birds and bees than I'll allow you to return. Anywho
LETS GET SMUTTY YOU SLUTTY LITTLE WHORES

——

His hands circle my waist as he backs me into the shut door. The only sounds filling the silent space is our labored breaths.

His mouth explores the column of my exposed neck as I run my hands over his clothed shoulders. The material scratchy against my skin. Slowly moving them to his front, I begin working my way down his torso, the buttons popping with ease.

I feel his mouth tilt into a smile when I finally get his dress shirt open and flatten my jittery palms against his firm abdomen. The thin layer of his tank is the only burrier left between my palms and his bare skin. The ache I feel to touch him is unbearable even.

His hands slide under my shirt, his hands spaying over my ribs, just under my bra. Goosebumps spread like wildfire over my fevered skin as he traces and lightly squeezes my body beneath his hands.

Slowly he trails open mouthed kisses up my neck, to my jaw, then finally to my lips. The taste of him on my lips is euphoric, mind boggling. My brain seems to take a backseat as his tongue swipes across my lips, begging for much needed entrance, in which I allow.
Our mouths work in rhythm with each other, our tongues tangling with need.

Pushing his dress shirt off his shoulders, it crumbles to the ground like a soft cloud. His bare shoulders are warm to the touch, goosebumps literally his skin in the wake of my touch. He shivers in my hold as I run my fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck before running them up his scalp to pull his face even closer to mine, deepening our already deep kiss.

A soft whimper falls from his lips as my fingertips scratch gently through his hair. His body pressing further into mine so that I feel every ridge, dip, and curve of him against me. A deep ache blooms in my core as he tugs my bottom lip between his teeth.

Within a second my shirt is discarded onto the floor, leaving me in a nude bra and simple black slacks. His feverish eyes roam over my pink tinged skin, his bottom lip disappearing between his teeth.

"Kitten, love, you look absolutely stunning standing in front of me like this," he breaths before tugging the tank over his head and tossing it away. My eyes trace over every part of his exposed skin, taking in all the detail of his milky skin. "I can't wait to strip you completely bare so that I may consume every inch of your whole self."

Without another word spoken, he's right in front of me again, his hands dropping to the backs of my thighs and hoisting me up to wrap my legs around him. Even through the material of my slacks, I can feel him against me. Heart rushes through my body at the friction between us as he walks me over to his desk, setting me down onto the hard surface.

His face is hovering above mine, mere inches away. His eyes are deep pulls of dark chocolate, waiting for me to dive into, and I'm so close from leaping off the board into their depths.

His hips are still pressed into me so that I feel everything, even through the clothing we both still bare on our shivered, lust filled, bodies.

A smirk tugs at his lips as his eyes drop from my face, to my breasts, to my stomach. His fingers tracing a line from the dip of my neck, all the way down to the top of hem of my slacks. His fingertips leaving a trail of fire behind, turning my skin an ever brighter pink.

"You look so hot when you're all flushed and panting, makes me unbelievably hard you know that," he hums, dipping his fingers into the small gap of my slacks, his fingers brushing over the small band of my underwear. "But what drives me even more insane is what you'll look like filled up with me. Your mouth forming an 'O' as your seductive eyes roll back at the mere movement of my hips. Your pink tinged skin burning even brighter with me deep in you. Yes, that drives me utterly, and completely feral for you, Kitten."

Even with my clothing in the way, he slides his hand into my underwear, his fingers finding my dripping center. A strangle moan pushing past my lips as his palm presses against my sensitive clit.

"Junnie, oh-" my words are cut off as he slides a finger into me. My eyes snap open to meet his fevered stare. His cheeks are pink, his tongue tracing over his bottom lip he snags the lip between his teeth as he curls his finger and pumps it into me, his palm rubbing and pressing into me, driving me absolutely insane.

Soft moans and wet sounds fill the room. My hips are practically falling off the desk from my constant squirming at the assault of his fingers stretching me. A smirk plays on his lips as he watches my face that's filled with needy pleasure.

The tell tale signs of an orgasm builds with each movement, but then it's ripped away as he removes his fingers from me. I whimper at the loss, slightly annoyed at him for denying me what I so badly want and need.

"Yeonjun, what was that?" I seethe, crossing my shaky arms over my chest. His eyes drop to my breast that got pushed up from my movement.

"Sorry, Kitten. But when you come you'll be coming all over my dick, not my hand." He winks before sucking his fingers into his mouth, my wetness now coating his tongue.

"Now, lean back and lift your hips so I can remove the barrier between me and my oasis."  Sometimes he says the weirdest things.

My bare back comes in contact with the cold desks papers, and pens. The pens poke into my sensitive skin, but I ignore them as I lift my hips, the black slacks slowly being pulled down my legs, my underwear going with them. Cold are attacks my exposed center. I attempt to close my legs, but he stops me, his hands pulling them apart as he stares down at my soaked center.

He grunts, his eyes squeezing shut as he takes in several deep breaths. After a couple seconds his eyes open and meet mine directly. "So unbelievably pretty, you are." He says softly while pressing a kiss to my inner thigh. The stray pieces of his hair brushes against the spot that craves his touch most.

"Please, I- I need you, now." I manage the words in small puffs of air as his finger traces down my stomach, to my clit. My body almost comes off the desk at the movement of his finger against me.

"Yeonjun, if you don't hurry up and stuck your dick inside me I'll use my fingers and make myself come instead." I bite out. I'm impossibly horny and needy, and he's just teasing me.

He laughs, his eyes crinkling at the corners as his hands move to remove his own slacks. The black material pushed down his hips, over his thighs, before falling to a lump on the floor. Black briefs molds over his lower half, doing absolutely nothing to hide him.

His hands move even more quickly. The briefs disappearing like they were never there. I feel my eyes roll back at the sight of him. Crap. I didn't think this through.

His steps forward, his dick pressing against my slit. A condom rolled onto him. He must've put it on while I was lost in thought. His hand slips under my back, my bra coming loose as he snaps the hooks. Then I'm as bare as him, his chest pressing against my sensitive breasts, my pebbled nipples grazing over his soft skin.

His slide into me, enough for me to feel him stretching me. His lips dance over my chest, his tongue lapping over each nipple as he continues to push. My mouth opens but nothing comes out as the feeling of being stretched becomes deeper and deeper, all sorts of nerves exploding at the unfamiliar part prodding into me.

His face comes to hover over mine, his hair following in front of him so that it brushes my forehead and cheeks. A smug smile on his face as his eyes filter over every detail on my face.

"Try to stay quiet, Kitten. Wouldn't want your coworkers and my employees to hear you calling out my name as I send you into utter bliss." This man. Before I can utter a word, he pulls back before pushing into me without hesitation.

A strangle moan wrestles around in my throat as his hips continues to roll into mines, his bare skin slapping against mine. My body falls apart with each thrust, sending him so deep inside of me that I didn't even think was possible.

My legs clamp around his waist, but his body doesn't slow one bit. His arms cage around me, his chest against mine, his lips on mine, his tongue tangled with mine. My body is completely his to hold, to touch, to caress, to care for. As is his for me.

At this point, our moans they won't hear, but our skin slapping together they will. I'm not going to be able to ever make eye contact with anyone on this floor again.

The pressure in me builds with each movement, my mouth parting as my eyes seek refuge behind.

"Look at me while you come, okay, Jinah?" I open my
Eyes as my name falls off his lips as he slides his hand between us, his finger adding stimulation to my clit which has my back arching off the desk, my legs clamping so tightly around him. White shoots across my vision as the orgasm slams into me. My body shaking, then tensing, before going limp in his hold.

He continues to thrust into me, his movements becoming choppy before he finally follows in his release after me. His chest heaves with heavy breathing as he drops his head into the crook of my neck, his lips placing small, delicate kisses over my sweaty, flushed, skin.

"I love you so much." He whispers into my skin.

"I love you, too." I say breathlessly, still on a high. "Although I'm pretty sure they heard us."

"Good, you sounded like a sweet melody." I laugh, brushing my fingers through his sweaty strands.

"I bet we look like fools," I murmur.

"Yeah, happy fools." He shoots back,

——

Hope that was good enough cause I can't write smut to save my life.

Anywho, I find writing smut about idols super weird, so yeah, was not picturing him (Yeonjun) as I wrote that. So my own sanity Yk.

Btw, I posted a new ff 🫶😊 check it out please. It's an idol/social media/text au. It's a Huang Renjun (Nct) one.

Anyways, I hope you caught the little song reference at the literal end! =)

Also yeah this was short, get over it. I can't believe I actually wrote this.

Uh I didn't reread this, Yk like proofread it, cause I refuse to read smut that I wrote. 😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.9K 50
「MAFIA AU」(♧1) "You're shaking too much." He whispered in Y/n's ear, sending a million electric shocks down her spine. ~ In an attempt to escape the...
17.4K 682 25
|| Yeonjun x Taehyun & Beomgyu || STATUS : ON HOLD... ⚠️ Warnings ⚠️ : Drinking, Abuse, Smoking, Mature Themes, Love triangle, Angst, Underage Sex...
86.6K 4.9K 33
(TXT X Reader) (Inspired by 0x1=LOVESONG MV and LO$ER =LO♡ER MV) Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and HueningKai only have a lifetime worth of tro...
32.1K 1K 41
Lee Seo-ah, a 22-year-old with a bright outgoing attitude, works at her mom's cafe during the day and runs a TXT fan account at night. [@Soobinny on...