What The Heart Wants [L.B]

Af fablukex

When everything seems to go perfect something always has to ruin it. Mere

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five

Twenty six

300 20 8
Af fablukex

Four years later.

Everything has fallen into place.

One out of the five got married.

Two out of the five got arrested last week. (One of them being Luke)
Hahaha I meant to say
Two out of the five have children.

Three out of the five got moved in with their girls.

Four out of the five are taken.

Five out of the five are well known world wide.

Yep, the boys have become internationally known. They are currently on their fifth world tour. Its been four months and that means that tonight is their last show here in Los Angeles.

Yeah, Luke forced me to move out here with him. He lives with the boys and I live... jk. We got ourselves a nice condo not far from the Janoskians house.

We basically live in the house but only sleep in the condo.

Four year ago was the happiest moments of my life. That's when everything was perfect. But after a year everything became a nightmare.

Our little girl had cancer at year one. She was in hospital for a year and when we thought she was getting better everything went wrong.

We lost our little angel. Luke was really heartbroken. He cried and cried for days. I isolated myself from everyone. Luke and I took a break because I couldn't take it anymore.
We both realized we couldn't get through with it without each other. It was hard to get through it but we managed.

Last year we began talking on the first day of the year, then the next month he basically kidnapped me.

I smile at how I stupidly fell for it.

"Ally?" Luke says looking at me and smiling.

"Ugh! I said leave me alone. You've been calling my name for the past twenty minutes and you don't say anything else" I roll my eyes.

"I want to ask you something but I can't seem to put the right words together" he scratched the back of his head.

"Just say it" I sat up.

"Uhh... okay... uhhh. Want to go for a ride somewhere? Maybe I can find the right words?"

"Sure why not"

He began walking. I followed him.

"Woah!" I pulled him back. "watch where you're going" I laughed

"Oh shit! Thanks" he said whilst opening the door. I laughed and walked out behind him.

"I saved your life, and your phone" I laughed.

"It was important okay!" He defended himself.

"Sure it was" I rolled my eyes. He unlocked his car.

I sit on the passengers seat and wait for Luke to get in.

"Can you please hold this?" He asks handing me an envelope.

"Sure" I said.

Luke began driving. When we were almost at a park that I've never been before Luke got a phone call.

"Hello?...... Yeah.... what?..... Really? Okay I'm on my way"

"What's up?" I asked a bit worried when I saw him quickly back out the parking space.

"James forgot to tell us he was coming back from America so I'm going to pick him up, if that's okay with you?" He turned to me for a second.

"It's fine. I haven't seen him for almost two years. and the rest for like a year and a half" I laughed.

"Yeah, you'll see them tomorrow or the next day" he said.

"What?! They are coming back!!!??" I said a bit excited.

"Sort of like that"

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing, you understand later"

I nodded and say there silent.

We got to the airport. Luke took out a duffle bag.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"Camera just in case something really cool happens, like fans and stuff" he said.

We walked inside not knowing where to go.

We found ourselves in front of a line.

"Luke, this is the line to board, not to pick someone up" I asked confused.

"Trust me"

"Luke?" I asked more serious.

He sighed. "we are going to Los Angeles"

"Wait what?" I asked. "do you assume I would go with you just like that?"

"That's exactly why I did it like this"

"I didn't even prepare any clothing nor didn't tell my mother"

"Don't worry, I have everything under control. I asked your mom last week and she agreed. and for your clothing you love me when we get there" he smiled

"No wonder why my mom was saying so much I love you's and goodbyes" I laughed.

"She would"

"Wow, I can't believe I'm actually doing this, you bastard" I playfully pushed him off. "Wait! How about my passport and stuff?"

"Your mom didn't want you at the house so she gave it all to me" he laughed.

I gasped and punched him playfully. he laughed. the line started moving faster.

I smiled at the memory. That cheeky boy.

I'm on my way to the stadium. I haven't seen the boys in four months and that's hard.

I've been handing a lot of my time with the rest of the girls. I'm closest with Jennette, Jai's wife. She's so down to earth and the opposite of Jai. I don't even know how they manage to be with each other but I guess opposite attracts. I means, she hates, well not hate... she dislikes Elvis.

Last time I found them arguing about a certain color, black. It was very interesting watching them arguing and then sucking each other's faces. Well, I didn't actually see them sucking each other's faces, I left before it got too intense.

James is single because he's waiting for the perfect girl. Which I think he might be seeing someone because he is always smiling at his phone when he gets messages from someone. And when he talks on the phone he leaves the room whispering to the phone and smiling. He also goes out a lot, well... at least when he was here.

Daniel, his girlfriend is so pretty. She's a model. Brittany, she's the bomb. She's really smart and I like it when her and Daniel do the cutest things ever. They go for random walks to a different at the same time each day.

Beau, well he's very special. His girlfriend is a bit stuck up but I can handle her. She's somewhat chill but sometimes she can annoy you but it's no biggie.

And then there is Luke and I. We are just dating. The death of our little angel has brought us closer together. Every single day I get at least twenty messages from him.

Once he sent me over two hundred messages, mostly because he thought I was ignoring him but I was sleeping since it was 3AM and it was like 1 pm for him where he was.

There is never a day when he doesn't say, you look beautiful, I love you, can't wait to see you beautiful face in person.

Even thought he doesn't see me he says I look beautiful.

I get to the stadium and wait for the security to let me into the parking lot.

"Right this way miss Alexandra"

"Thanks" I smile at the guy and drive inside. I park on a empty parking space. I get out and get out the car.

To Jai:
I'm outside can you come get me pleaseeeee.

From Jai:
Do I have too?

To Jai:
Aren't you the one who sent 'come surprise Luke tonight!!! It'll be fun'

From Jai:
I hate it when you're right. Coming

I waited for Jai to come out. five minutes later I heard the door open so I sat up. "About time" I rolled my eyes when I saw him standing there.

"Hey! I had to lose Luke" he defended himself. "here, wear this" he handed me a backstage pass.

"Thanks" I placed it over my head so it was resting around my neck.

"By the way you look nice" he smiled.

"Thanks"

"I wish Jennette could be here tonight" he pouted.

"She's coming back tomorrow!" I said with a smile on my face.

"Yeah" he said pulling me inside when he saw something behind me.

"What the fuck?" I said and he pulled the door close fast.

"What was that?"

"This girl that keeps coming to our shows and she's a bit... how do I say it... weird. I mean last time she walked in on Luk- I mean Beau naked. She was very close on taking his picture but security stopped her. Then we found her on the bus, after that she attacked Daniel and left a lot of scratch marks all over his arms. She stole James new laptop. and some other stuff"

"How do you know it was her?" I asked.

"We saw the surveillance cameras and we saw her on all of them" Jai said.

"Wow, she must really love you guys" I blinked.

He nodded his head. "anyways, you'll be in a room by yourself for almost three hours"

"Three hours?!" I almost yelled.

"Two hours of our show and it's almost an hour away from now"

"Can someone at least come to talk me? I don't want to feel lonely" I said.

"I'll send in the janitor" he smiled.

"You're not funny, but okay. But he has to be the cool one" I said following him.

"Okay"

He took me into a room.

"This is my dressing room and I doubt that Luke will come in here and if he does he won't see you if you sit there" he said pointing to a couch besides the dresser that was by the door and there was another door at the side.

"If he walks in you can just quickly run into that room"

I nodded my head.

-

Jai left about two and a half hours ago. And when he said I'll send the janitor, I thought he was joking. But he wasn't. he also took my request on telling the cool one to come.

At first it was weird but then he began talking and I found out that he's 28 and that he's working three jobs, because he wants to get married with his special girl and in order to do that he has to buy her the right ring. Which I told him that he should spend more time with her and it's not how much it cost but it's the thought that counts.

He showed me a picture of her and he wanted everything to go perfect with her.

There was a knock on the door which I jumped.

"Ally?!" I hear James.

I quickly got up and ran up to him. "James!"

"Ready?" He asks. I nodded my head. "I missed you so much" he said.

"I did too"

After about two minutes of talking for a bit he took me to the back of the stage.

"Luke thinks that this is a new game" James said.

"Wait!! What?" I looked at him confused. "I'm not going up there"

"Yes you are"

I stood there awkwardly waiting for the other boys to come out on stage.

I saw the boys coming out, Luke was the only one blind folded which made me giggle.

There were a couple of laughter.

"Okay guys, I want you guys to not say anything about.." James began pointing to Luke. "the challenges" James winked at the crowd.

"This is a brand new game that we wanted to test out on our last show" James continued.

I looked at the boys standing in a line. I giggled at how Luke was the only one blindfolded.

"Here's how this game works" James started. "its to see how much the boys know about their girls" he winked at the crowd. "So if one of them gets the answer wrong one of these girls right here can take off any clothing item and if they get to their boxers they obviously lose but also the one of the girls will be lucky to get a kiss from one of them.." James said awkwardly.

I guess they didn't think this through. I looked over at Ronnie.

"He forgot what he was suppose to say and what the game was about" Ronnie shook his head.

"It's going to go in order so first up is Beau" James announced.

"What's Molly's favorite color?" James asked.

"That's easy!" Beau said not trying to laugh. "Purple of course"

"Jai, what's Jeanette's middle name?"

"She doesn't have one" Jai answered.

"Daniel, what's Brittany's birthday?"

"June 14"

"Good!" James said.

"Alright Luke" James said.

"I still don't understand why we have our eyes blind folded" He said.

"Because the answers are up on the board and you guys might cheat"

He nodded his head.

"What did Alexandra want to do when she finished school?"

"That's easy, she wanted to write" he smiled. "she loves writing and to be honest she's amazing at that"

"Wrong!" James said.

"What?!" I heard Luke scream.

It was right but this game was rigged so obviously he got it wrong.

At the end Luke was on his boxer.

He had gotten all but one answer right but they were all charged as wrong. Which was funny because he got mad when they said it was wrong.

"Now Luke, you lose so one of the girls gets to choose a punishment for you"

I walked over to the stage and James put his finger up to his mouth to shush the crowd.

"You, you seem to have a great idea Goethe punishment" he said not trying to laugh.

"That's so unfair! I know Ally and I'm pretty sure all the answers were right"

"I called all of the girls and they gave me their answers and they even swore that they were 100 percent true"

"Are you sure you called the right Heather?"

"Yes, I have her as 'Luke's girlfriend aka my bestie'" James answered him.

I walked behind Luke.

"I got a great punishment for you babe" I whispered into his ear. I felt him stiffen up. I quickly jumped off stage and hid since this was Jai's idea.

"Come fine me babe" a video played of me talking.

Fuck! I forgot I sent that to James.

I saw Luke run out the stage which made me giggle.

"Where is she! I know she was here" I heard Luke scream.

I was pulled back on stage.

I felt something over my eyes.

"What the?" I asked.

"True me" Jai whispered.

I was confused now.

"This is the part I start narrating" James said. "But I'm not doing it because it has to come out of someone else's mouth."

I was beyond confused.

I stood there for what felt forever.

"Al" I heard his voice. Jai finally let me go but I didn't see him. I look down and he was there on one knee with a small violet box.

My heart skipped a beat.

"I know you weren't expecting this but I couldn't wait any longer" He said whilst looking at me. "you are honestly the best thing that has happened to me, and these four months that I was away from you I realized something, and that something was that I love you with everything I've got and that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so Heather Smith will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

I looked up so the tears would stop falling.

"Of course" I finally said. Luke let out a sigh that he was holding.

He placed the ring on my finger and got up and kissed me.

"I love you" he said.

"I. Love. You. Too. Luke. Brooks" I said slowly.

"As you all know Heather thought this was a surprise but for Luke but it turned out to be a surprise for her. And she said YESS EVERYONE!" James screamed through the microphone.

-

"What the heart wants, and that's you" Luke said. I smiled at him.

"I can't believe we are actually doing this" I whisper to Luke.

"I do" Luke said.

I wasn't really paying attention. I look over to Luke and he was smiling at me. "Alexandra.." I looked at Luke once again.

"I do" I said after the priest was done.

All I was thinking was of how much we've been through.

"You may now kiss the bride" he said and Luke instantly crashes his lips with mine. A lot of people were cheering.

We walked out of the church.

"Always know that I love you with everything and I would do anything to make you happy" he kissed me once again.

"Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason." I looked at Luke.

"I love you" he whispered before kissing me passionately.

"And I love you Luke"

-------------------------------------------------------

💓Okay so this is the end of the book.💓

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.💜

I love you all.💕

If you haven't read any of my other fanfics feel free to do so.🍍

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

6.8K 176 63
Meghan has known the Brooks for practically her whole life but never considered more than a friendship. When they come back from a few years in LA, t...
2.8K 120 12
Broken hearts aren't ever the easiest thing to have. Take Jai Brooks and Rachel Hutchen for example. They both have one thing in common. They were bo...
61.8K 2.3K 28
Jai has lived with his dad for as long as he can remember. But his dad doesn't even deserve that label with the way he treats him. Luke has lived wi...
1.8K 98 25
"I'm sorry bab-" i cut him off "Don't call me babe anymore. Just call me by my name. Got it?" I said and I stood up "Leila it was just a heat of a mo...