Honkai Impact 3rd: The Light...

By A-kun_Kaslana

Shiroi Kaslana is the adopted Son from Siegfried Kaslana and the Big Brother from Kiana Kaslana. He was the c... More

Prologue
Bio
Chapter 1: Chiba Academy
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Special Chapter 7 (Hot Springs adventure)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 8

2.3K 62 48
By A-kun_Kaslana

(A-kun: Nice to be home and typing on the keyboard again! Anyway have fun with this Chapter Reader-chan~)

(PS: I have upgrade my writing style yay!)

------------------------------------------------

Narrator PoV

Two children between the ages of 4 and 5 are in a park, playing together in the sandpit and building a house with figures together. One is a boy with white shoulder length hair and an adorable feminine face that could easily be mistaken for a girl and two beautiful light purple eyes.

The other is a girl with dark purple hair and slightly longer hair than the boy. Her face was not clearly visible.

''Shi-kun... Um... W-when we grow up... w-will you marry me?'' The girl said stuttering, twiddling her finger in nervousness as she gathered up the courage to tell the boy.

The boy smiles broadly at her. ''Naturally! We promise to be together after all-''

------------

Shiroi opened his eyes and placed his hand on his head as he felt a headache. He was confused about the dream as he couldn't remember any of it. He only knows two girls with purple hair, but he didn't meet either of them when he was 4 or 5 years old. He should remember because he has a photographic memory, but he cannot remember it when he tries to recall the scene from his dream. 

Shiroi then recalls all of his memories from when he was 3 to 5 years old and goes through each individual day to find the scene from his dream.

*

*

However, Shiroi couldn't find the scene from his dream or the purple-haired girl in his memory. Shiroi decides to think about his dream later as his headache gets worse after speed-running through his childhood memories.

''...Who was this girl.'' Shiroi said quietly and tried to get out of bed, but his body was very sore and he fell flat on the bed and could only stare at the white ceiling. He sighed and simply waited for someone to come while he recalled his memories in Nagazora before passing out.

*Creak*

Shiroi hears the door open and turns his gaze to the door to see a man wearing a doctor's coat with piercing hazel eyes separated by a scar and a darker skin tone. ''It seems that you are awake, my favorite patient.'' He said with an amused smile. 

Shiroi chuckles and looks at the half-white and half-black-haired men with a grin. ''The only reason I'm your favorite is because I'm the only one who pays such absurd amounts for your services.'' Shiroi replied with a small smile as he looked at his personal doctor and his friend. Despite his unfriendly appearance due to his scars and delinquent haircut, he is a good guy with compassion.

''My service cost would be worth much more, but since I'm a nice guy, I gave you a discount, Shiroi-chan.'' He said teasingly to Shiroi with a smirk, walking over to his bed and sitting on a chair next to the bed.

''Yeah... Sure, whatever you said, Kuro.'' 

''Anyway, since I'm the only one who knows about your current condition, I unexpectedly have some good news instead of the usual bad news.'' Shiroi looked at him and raised an eyebrow as it was strange to hear good news from him since he always heard bad news about how his condition was getting worse with each mission.

''I never expected to hear good news about my condition.'' Shiroi said casually, turning his gaze to the ceiling and sighing. ''I could imagine what you're going to say to me since I'm in less internal pain than usual.''

''Oy, don't take my job away, Shiroi. You're the only one who pays me that much, you know.'' Kuro said and Shiroi just looked at him blankly. Shiroi has known him for a few years and he still doesn't really know what Kuro uses his money for since he never told him. Shiroi doesn't really want to invade his privacy, but that sometimes makes him curious.

''I mean, you cost more than ten times than one of the best doctors in the world and not many people know you because you are a mercenary doctor...'' Shiroi said and he grinned at him in amusement.

''Come on, Shiroi, that's just chump change for someone like you who owns a billion dollar company... Isn't that so, Mr. Mysterious CEO of Moonstar Company?'' 

Shiroi rolled his eyes and sighed. As someone blessed with photographic memory and intelligence, Shiroi takes over his late father's company while hiding his identity. Both he and his late father use illusion magic to change their appearance and create a character who runs the company called Hoshi Lunar. Shiroi has knowledge and good business sense that make the company even more successful than in his father's time.

Shiroi still doesn't know why his late father started the company and used his money for it, as he went through the transaction when his father was still alive and saw many unknown transactions. Shiroi has many theories, but the most logical theory would be that his late father wants to create an organization similar to Anti-Entropy and Schicksal. 

Shiroi knows from his adoptive father Siegfried that his late father did not trust Otto at all. His late father didn't hate Otto, but he didn't like his method of saving humanity and eliminating all threats. Shiroi knows that his late father certainly knows that Otto is experimenting on people. Even if these people are volunteering... It's still wrong to deprive so many people of their future... even if it serves the greater good of this world.

Shiroi uses most of his money to build houses and provide provisions for those who have lost their homes in a Honkai eruption or other tragic accident. He may be doing it to help people, but he's also doing it for himself, to feel better... and distract himself from his feelings of guilt in the past.

''I think that's to be expected from you, who is also a well-known information broker in the underworld.'' Shiroi stated and Kuro grinned cockily at him. ''It's just sad that people mostly know you as a top information broker rather than a doctor, even though being a doctor is you main job~.'' Shiroi said playfully with a cheeky smile and Kuro was hit by an imaginary arrow on his stomach as he felt hurt by Shiroi's comment. 

Kuro is very proud of being a doctor, but he rarely receives commissions, so he worked part-time as an information broker to make a living. Sometimes he hates being known as an information broker rather than a top doctor and surgeon. But after meeting Shiroi, he gave up his job as an information broker and became his personal doctor.

''Jeez, don't remind me... Besides, I'm now dedicating myself to saving your life and treating your wound, after all, that's my jobs as your doctor... and as long as I am your doctor, you will survive and continue to live.'' He said and Shiroi felt appreciation for his word, but he knows his body at best, his death is inevitable.

''I think you picked the wrong patient to say that, Kuro...'' Shiroi said and Kuro just sighed and stood up from his chair.

''I'll find a way. After all, it is my job as a doctor to save my patient.'' He said seriously, his eyes determined to save Shiroi. Kuro truly respected Shiroi and saw him as someone who would change the world into something better. Shiroi could tell he was serious and could only chuckle and smile at him.

''Then... My life is in your care.'' Shiroi said softly. 

''Anyway, I think we should return to our previous topic about your condition.'' Kuro said and Shiroi responded with a nod. ''Not only is your body condition slightly better than before, but your already ridiculous Mana reserve becomes even larger and your Honkai energy becomes even denser than before. Normally this would worsen your condition, but somehow it reduces and stabilizes your Honkai erosion... How your body works is really weird, Shiroi, do you know that?''

''Yes, I know... I mean, look at me, I look like a girl, even my body structure is similar to a girl's and not a guy's... I can't even build muscle no matter how hard I train.'' Shiroi said and sighed. 

''As a doctor, it's really fascinating how differently your body works, Shiroi. In addition, with your appearance you can easily go into the women's bathtub without being perceived as a man. All you have to do is hide your private area with a towel and people will only see you as a flat-chested girl.'' Kuro said, giving him a thumbs up with a grin, showing him that there is an advantage to looking like a girls. Shiroi mentally facepalmed and could only give him a deadpan look, feeling a little disappointed in his friend who is a closet pervert.

''I'm not a pervert like you... besides, I'm a gentleman and a knight. I would never do that.'' Shiroi said and Kuro scoffed at him smugly.

''Come on, Shiroi, I know that deep down you have an interest in looking at the naked bodies of all beautiful girls... After all, peeking is part of a man's romance.'' Kuro said proudly and Shiroi didn't really know how to react and could only give a deadpan expression. ''Don't look at me like that... I bet if you saw a naked woman's body you would definitely know what I'm talking about.'' 

Shiroi rolled his eyes and put a blanket over his face. ''Are you finished now? Then let me sleep and do your own things.'' 

''Alright, just stay in bed and rest... I will see you later.'' Kuro said and left the room.

Shiroi was still hiding under the blanket. His face was very red as he remembered something very embarrassing in the hot spring. ''I can't believe I'm thinking about Mei like that...'' Shiroi mumbled under the blanket with a heavy blush on his face. He decides to go back to sleep, but after a few minutes.

*Creak*

Shiroi heard someone open the door and felt someone sit down on the bed next to him. Shiroi thought it was Kuro again, but then his precious soft blanket was pulled away from him and saw a girl of Bronya age with white hair and blue eyes and a nun-like outfit smiling at him. 

''After you are awake, you want to sleep again without seeing your dearest and cutest auntie in the world~'' The white haired girl said sweetly with a warm smile on her face as she gently stroked Shiroi's head. Shiroi's lips conjure up a smile and she feels comfortable with her caresses. ''I'm not a child anymore, you know... Auntie Theresa'' 

(A wild Teri Teri appears)

Theresa giggled and continued to gently stroke his head. ''You will always remain a child in my eyes.'' Theresa has a motherly smile on her face and Shiroi just sighs inwardly. It was still very strange for him to have an aunt and also a mother figure who looked younger than him and often behaved like a child herself. She can also act like an adult, but she acted more like a child since Shiroi took care of her when he was still in St. Freya and saw a lot of childish sides in his aunt. 

''Still, I'm more mature than you, Auntie. You act like a child most of the time.'' Shiroi commented and smiled cheekily and was pinched mercilessly on his cheeks by Theresa. ''Ouch! I'm s-sorry Auntie Theresa.'' Shiroi wailed in pain while his cheeks were still being pinched.

''And I'm older than you, young man! I held you in my arms when you were a baby and even changed your diapers!'' Theresa lectured him, her face looking at him a little angry, she let go of his cheeks and Shiroi gently rubbed his cheeks.

''I'm just telling the truth...'' Shiroi thought and sighed. "Anyway, I'm back in St. Freya, right?" Shiroi asked her. 

Theresa nods at him and gets up from the bed. ''Yes, welcome back to St. Freya, Shiroi.'' Theresa smiled at him and Shiroi closed his eyes and chuckled. He didn't have many fond memories of St. Freya other than the time he spent with Theresa and people he knew, like Himeko. He opens his eyes again and looks at her. ''How long did I sleep, auntie?'' 

''Hmm... Not even a whole day. You're even the first to wake up. You other friends and Kiana are still sleeping.'' 

''I see...'' Shiroi gets up and sits on the bed. He's feeling a little better now. Shiroi placed his hand on his chest and a golden light came out of his palm and Shiroi's tired body slowly felt better. 

''This unique ability of yours is always beautiful to see.''

''Yeah... Is still a mystery since this ability didn't consume Honkai energy or Mana.'' Shiroi continues to heal himself and his body feels much better now. He stands up and stretches before looking at Theresa with a cheeky smile. ''Have you gotten smaller Auntie?'' Shiroi said teasingly and was pinched again by Theresa as she pinched his cheeks and pulled his face to her level. 

''I think you need more lectures, not only about your behavior but also about your reckless in Nagazora... I don't need another Siegfried, who constantly making fun of my height.'' Theresa said with a scary smile and Shiroi nodded at her, feeling a burn on his cheeks as she pinched him very hard. Theresa sighed and let go of his cheeks. ''My cute little Shiroi, who is always polite and well-behaved. Becoming more and more naughty and disrespectful... It's definitely Siegfried's fault... I hope Kiana doesn't get too influenced by him.'' 

Shiroi already feels sorry for his auntie because Kiana is like a male version of Siegfried, only more direct as she takes advantage of being a girl. ''I don't think you should get your hopes up so much, Aunt Theresa.'' 

''Hmm? What do you mean-'' Theresa couldn't finish her sentence as she looked at Shiroi closer and saw that his left eyes were different. She placed her hand on both cheeks and pulled his face closer to her, making Shiroi gasp in surprise. Theresa looked at his left eyes and saw that his eyes had changed because there was a six-pointed star shape on his pupil instead of the normal pupil like on his right eyes.

''Shiroi... Since when did the pupil of your eyes turn into a six-pointed star?'' Theresa asks him curiously and Shiroi simply looks confused before remembering the interaction with his other self in his consciousness. Shiroi materializes a mirror in his hand and looks into his face. He notices that his left eye pupil is shaped like a six-pointed star, just like his other self. The only difference was that his eye color was light purple like his original eye color.

''I think that changed after I was on the verge of death in Nagazora'' Shiroi said without thinking and Theresa jumped up enough to make eye contact, making Shiroi gasp in surprise and he received Theresa's fist of love on his head, crying in pain and falling on his butt on the ground. ''O-OUCH! That hurt!'' Shiroi screams in pain as Theresa didn't hold back at all and could easily hurt someone like Shiroi, who relaxing his body right now.

''How many times do I have to say this before my word reaches your stubborn head, Shiroi! Stop doing things that kill you, my stupid nephew.'' Theresa said sternly and with authority. She looks at him like a strict mother who punishes her children when they do something wrong. 

Shiroi then looks at her and knows that she only has good intentions for him. He knows that Theresa has already lost important people who mean a whole world to her, such as his aunt Cecilia and his late father Sigurd... Shiroi could see that she can't bear to lose him either since she is his godmother and has known him since he was a baby. 

''Sigurd entrust you to me if something happens to him... But then Siegfried takes you with him because he no longer trusted Schicksal.. I thought I had lost you until you came to St. Freya... I am your godmother and I love you deeply... I can't lose someone I love again... So stop sacrificing your life at every opportunity and instead retreat sometimes, Shiroi. I can't lose another family member again.'' Theresa said softly, tears forming in her eyes and dripping onto the floor. 

Shiroi stands up, hugs Theresa and pats her back. ''I'm sorry, auntie... I'm really sorry.'' That's the only thing he could do. He hears from many people that he is the strongest knight in history, but in reality he sees himself as someone weak-willed who is running away from his past rather than facing it. He was just a scared boy with power and nothing more... This is how Shiroi Kaslana describes himself.

''You should be! You are much worse than Sigurd! You do everything alone and put your life at risk as if your life has no value!'' Theresa broke the hug and wiped away her tears. ''So please... promise me you'll retreat if you have the choice... I know that we Valkyries and Knights must always be ready to sacrifice ourselves for the people... but if you still have the choice, please don't always throw your life away.'' 

''I promise, Auntie.'' Shiroi said softly. He can fulfill that promise with Theresa, but he has many more promises that he most likely won't be able to fulfill in his short life. Shiroi sighed internally and really wanted to try to change into a better person, but his guilt over killing Iris wouldn't let him.

''If not, I will grounded you and make you drink my bitter melon juice every day.'' Theresa said with a mischievous smile and Shiroi shudders, not wanting to drink it again since it was so bitter that his tongue couldn't taste it for a day. ''Be sure to stay in bed and get some rest, Shiroi. Your super cute auntie has to go back to work.'' 

Theresa hugged Shiroi for a few seconds before broke the hug. ''And it's good to see you again, Shiroi.'' Theresa smiles and leaves the room and Shiroi then lies on the bed, still feeling exhausted for some reason. ''What a day...'' Shiroi said and close his eyes and fall asleep.

Timeskip

"Your friend Kiana and Bronya is no longer in critical condition... They only have most of the head injuries, but it is still dangerous if the doctor doesn't treat them quickly... Bronya is already awake while your other friends are still sleeping.'' Himeko said, placing her hand on her waist and looking at Mei, who was sitting on a simple bed. 

''That's good to hear.'' She didn't look at Himeko, just looked down. ''You can do whatever you want with me.'' Mei's eyes were empty and dull as she had no will to live. She still believes that Shiroi died because of her, as her last memory is of the demon stabbing Shiroi in the stomach with its sharp claw in front of her when he tried to save her.

''Even killing you?'' Himeko scoffed and roll her eyes. ''Killing a Herrscher will certainly do good for the world.''

''Then do it. My life has no meaning anymore... End my life and do the world a favor, I don't-''

*SLAP*

Mei was interrupted when Himeko slapped her hard on the cheek, causing her to feel a sharp pain on her cheeks.

''I don't have time for your self-pity! Our duty is to fight against Honkai and demons and protect humanity instead of killing little girls like you! If you want to give up your life, then give it to me! I will transform you into a warrior who can control the immense power within you.'' Himeko shouts at her.

''I can't, I'm cursed! Everyone I care about suffered because of me... and now Shiroi died because of me for protecting someone as useless as me!'' She screams back, tears streaming from her eyes. 

''Shiroi death? Who said that?'' Himeko raised an eyebrow, not knowing what she was talking about. ''I see... this caused you to lose control to the Herrscher personality and it seems she didn't remember fighting me and seeing Shiroi, huh.'' Himeko mumbled and looked at Mei again. 

''Shiroi didn't die for your information because he was the one who saved you from The Herrscher control and saved my butt too.'' 

Mei's eyes widen. ''But I saw him die before my eyes!'' 

''Believe me, Shiroi is much more stubborn than a cockroach when it comes to dying... He is nine years younger than me, but joins the fight against the Honkai and Demons a few months earlier than me... He fought again and again and came out alive every time... He has experienced more death situations than any other season veteran, but despite it all, he continues for the people he loves.'' Himeko said and sighed softly, scratching her head and taking her phone out of her cleavage. 

It was a unique way to store your things, but everyone has their own preferences.

Himeko turns on her phone, scrolls for a few seconds, and shows Mei a live footage of Shiroi's infirmary room who slept peacefully. ''This is a live footage of his infirmary room where you can see him sleeping peacefully in his bed.'' Mei looks at it and is very happy and relieved that Shiroi is still alive. She cries again, but this time out of joy.  

''But why is he tied up...'' Mei said, pointing to Shiroi on the phone, who was surprisingly sleeping peacefully despite being tied up in bed with lots of ropes.

''Oh that? He's been trying to sneak out since yesterday after he woke up, so we have no choice but to tied him up.'' Himeko said nonchalant, as if it was the normal thing to do on Shiroi. ''But don't worry about him. It's not the first time he's been tied up like this.'' 

Mei is sweatdrop a little, knowing Shiroi for over four months now and knowing that Shiroi hates doing nothing, so she could imagine Shiroi trying to escape his room. ''But... What if i lose control again?'' Mei asks her and Himeko grins. 

''We'll place a micro-explosive implant next to your heart.'' Himeko point at her chest. ''It will be activated once your Honkai level exceeds the limit... Hopefully this will set you mind at ease. So stop feeling sorry for yourself, move on and live.'' 

''Thank you... Can I see Shiroi?'' Mei asks her and Himeko shakes her head. ''I'm sorry, sweetheart, but I don't want to give him another reason to sneak out of his room after you visit him.'' Mei nods at her and is a little disappointed that she can't visit him.

''But you can come with me to your new home with your other friends, Bronya.'' Himeko said putting her phone back in her cleavage and Mei nodded at her, staring at her cleavage and wondering what else she had stuck there because she was curious. 

----------------------------------------------------------

(A-kun: WTF! Why am I writing this! I'm trying to make Shiroi and Theresa's reunion a little happier, but for some reason it ended up more sad than happy! *Sigh* Anyway i hope you enjoy this chapter Reader-chan! See you later~)

*BONUS*

Shiroi mostly wears clothes in St. Freya and new hairstyle Sketch! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170 7 5
"No one knows who he is, or where does he come from..." ... "His name and his past have long been buried by the sands of time..." ... "A wandering be...
68.9K 2.6K 37
Shiroi Kaslana is a woman who has always desired more out of life than the humdrum reality she finds herself in. To her, the world has always seemed...
4.2K 125 8
This isn't a story about some great hero, or some all powerful villain. Nor it is a story about a protagonist who always make the right decisions. No...
11.9K 224 21
Disclaimer: I don't own Sword art online. Real world sometimes unfair, especially if you're powerless. This is the story of Asuna and Kirito as they'...