rwby: jaune arc vs oscar pine...

By Deltarex2000

After jaune got kicked out of beacon but went to atlas. Oscar join beacon to replacement of npr without telli... More

prolong (origins) part 1 of 2
prolong(origin) part 2 of 2
chapter 2 plasma knights vs fear flame, Enter Umbra saga part 2
bio Plasma knights
bio Onpr
bio Umbra
chapter 3 Umbra meeting

chapter 1 Plasma knights vs npr and 'Al.... oh no! part 1

552 14 16
By Deltarex2000

One year later......

After jaune was expelled, a non-student doesn't want to know jaune. His ex-friends delete his contact info, and Jaune's parents banished him from arcs. But the arcs clan doesn't like the member to be exiled, they have helped jaune in any way they can. However, due to Nicole's being the head of the clan. They can't do anything without his approval.

In beacon academy, many vale officials and pyhrra sponsors try reason open to make pyhrra leader. But end nonsuccess changing his mind, and he says 'pyhrra don't have the skill to be a leader....'. Ozpin decides pyhrra will not receive the fall madein due to her anger and betrayal of certain blond. And matter fact he decide beacon academy students don't have skill as well. Ozpin look at calander, which is vale festival coming this year. And is right Around corner actually, is one week away.

Ozpin:.....hope I find worthy someone to take gall madein power.....

'Boom'

Not again

'Crash'

Ozpin look at camera in training room, see Oscar haven't able control Nora rage. Or Ren and pyhrra as well, they cause more damage and not listen to Oscar leadership.

Ozpin: I hope vale festival can make Ms nikos listen.

In training room, three hologram robot, still on function well. Pyhrra nikos order Nora and Ren to form attack on target. However robot notice they attack without plan. Robots sweat from this. They berm test dummy so long, and see them attack them without plan. Just sad to see this, robot just put shield on, and Nora got hit. Ren try shoot it behind and robot shot back to hurt Ren. Pyhrra use her semblance but they been fighting her longer, so robot just fire a metal bomb, small enough to cause damage. Pyhrra got hit very badly and three look at each other and just upset see team failed. Oscar sit on sideline upset his team don't want train him. Only been a year, team onpr become low down team this year. Due to stubborn pyhrra who refuse knowledge him or his team member. Also team rwby and cyfy ignore Oscar diluent to not trust him. Worst part pyhrra date guy name Alistor.

Oscar: well they ever listen, can anything get worst.....

In the city of vale, time 12:00 am, at night.

In street of vale, Alistor walk in night, after having fun with cinder. Fake a romance with nikos as well.

Alistor: plans well start soon, with viruses destory atlas robot, fear bring grimm in. I well dumb that red hair to see her sadness hahaha!

Then he hear footstep, coming behind him, to his surprise. Cover in cloak, and have two red piercing eyes.

Alistor: hey why are you following me! Did you hear plans!

Figure walk closer, which enrage him. Alistor took out his sword and Slash him. To his surprise a aura protect him but in dark version. Figure gran Alistor by neck, and look at him. He took him in alley, and gruesome smile appears on him.

???: eh your weak, time to have fun!

Alistor: what you fo....ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Scream filled the alley, moment later. Figure came out the alley, fix up his clothes and beacon uniform.

???'Alistor': he don't mind I take his place in vale festival. Week from now, just give me a bit more time to spy on ozpin and Salem forces.

He walk way, in alley, a body is their, have no skin at all and he been kill. Neck cracks and eyes torn from him. A gruesome death for him.

A Week later.....

Is vale festival, which celebrated end of the war on remmant. Also this year vale well host tournament for best team from each kingdom.

Oscar team join as well for rwby, and few. Oscar concern about his team entering after failed attempts on missions, and combat class as well. Ozpin explain him this to him. Only way to knock some sense to his team, is actually face someone you can outwit them in team. Oscar agree this may help, but he concern about Nora reckless nature, Ren unable listen to him, and pyhrra cold attitude. Make this crazy attempts, Pyhrra sponsors mange to separate Oscar to join his team. Apparently vale want pyhrra to lead her teammates without Oscar intervene. Ozpin furious about it, and actually discover pyhrra one dedecide and vote without leader be their.

Ozpin: ms nikos well face judgment on her own....what that young woman thinking!

Oscar: don't know but I'm very reach my limit now.......

Oscar made plan and strategies for every missions. And guess what they don't listen to him. Now Oscar very upset of his teammates attempts to win without him.

Oscar: pyhrra.....

In other side of arena, general ironwood look at his best ops team. The best of best, able handle grimms are stronger.

Speaker: lady's and gentlemen, the tournament ready to go, and with best team we go. Team npr lead by pyhrra! And request by pyhrra to help them,

Pyhrra, Ren and Nora walk in arena, everyone cheer for them. Alistor comes in with grin on him, but cinder, mercury and emerald disappointed. Cinder haven't contact her boyfriend now he just walk in arena. That wasn't part plan, and he should have manipulated pyhrra to request yang fight mercury to framed her. Now down drain and she well strangle him soon.

Speaker: now from Atlas hey what are you..?

Ironwood: let me speak.... now everyone meets the best team that is able to handle hoard of grimm, and name are plasma knights lead by jaune yoko!

Everyone: what!!!!!

Jaune: now let's go

Selena: they pay for hurting jaune!

Yusei: time for judgment.

Sapphire: I well punished them for our leader!

Jaune change alot, he went from goofy young best freind to cold heart person. Team rwby upset and angry jaune is back. Cyfy ignore look on them, not happy see jaune is back. Glynda enrage boy is here to outshine miss nikos again, same goes for vale council and sponsors. Nora and Ren upset he here ruin them and pyhrra furious see him here.

Pyhrra: faker.....

Ren: reject...

Nora: liar....

But to surprise jaune look at them cold eyes are looking at them. He noticed pyhrra and former teammates they have not change. He noticed Alistor, his childhood freind here. But is impossible because......

Speaker: start match now!

Match start as Plasma knights hide behind large rock. Same goes for pyhrra team and Alistor as well.

Jaune:....

Yusei: jaune that Alistor guy something not right.

Jaune: true

Selena: yeah I remember you tell us about your friend....

Sapphire: right and he look like him except......

Jaune: unless....

Pyhrra/ren/nora: ahhhhhhhhhh

Speaker: what the Alistor attack miss nikos team!?

Jaune look at them, and notice this not right. Alistor hand glow dark electric power on them. Pyhrra hurt and confuse to thos, look at Alistor.

Pyhrra: Alistor why!

Jaune: because this is not Alistor.

Everyone look at jaune, still not believing after the fake transcript on him.

Jaune: Alistor Phoenix die 4 years ago after killed by hoard of grimm beowolf. Now tell me who are you!

Fake Alistor laughed out loud and keep laughing. He look at jaune snd turn towards the arena. Still creep by his smile on him.

Fake Alistor: my disappointment on Pyhrra nikos is low. She just fights and proves her self today. Unfortunately her ego is mess and worst part she lied everyone that she olis leader. Actually green boy call Oscar pine is actually leader.

Everyone confuse and shock that miss nikos lied everyone about her role as leaders. Even her biggest fan hurt by pyhrra lied.

Jaune: who are you!

Fake alister: actually let me show you.

His body cover in black aura, and no one able make aura dark as grimm flows. After finishing his form, everyone scream of terror see grimm their.

???: my name Fear flame!

Ozpin stood up along with everyone, a grimm but is not possible. A grimm speak and worst able walk in beacon! Team rwby, cyfy and rest scare of grimm is here and it able talk!

Ozpin: 'salem did you go fear!'

Weiss: is not possible!

Cinder:'my mistresses made it withput inform me!'

Penny: no is umbra!

Ruby look at penny her freind said umbra?

Ruby: 'umbra does jaune know this?'

Ironwood: oh no is..... jaune is umbra stop it at all cost!

Jaune: let handle this!

Selena/yusei/sapphire: right!

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
772K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
155K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
61.4K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...