π‘π‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘› 𝐡𝑒𝑑 𝐴 𝑆𝑀𝑖�...

By KawiITStormz

𝐴 π‘π‘œπ‘™π‘™π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘› π‘œπ‘“ π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘ . More

π”Ύπ•¦π•šπ••π•–π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€
"Nasty Boy" 😝 Pt. I
"Nasty Boy" Pt. II 😝
"Nasty Boy" Pt. III 😝
"Nasty Boy"Pt. IV (Finale) 😝
"The Midnight Society" Pt. I πŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IIπŸŒ“
"The Midnight Society" PT. III πŸŒ—
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IV πŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt.VπŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VI πŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VII πŸŒ”
"The MidNight Society" VIIIπŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IX πŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. XπŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" X Pt. 2 πŸŒ– (Finale)
Not Gonna Write You A Love SongπŸ“
Not Gonna Write You A Love SongπŸ“ Pt.2
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song πŸ“ Pt. 3
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song πŸ“ Pt.4
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song πŸ“ Pt. 5
Not Gonna Write You A Love SongπŸ“ Pt. 6
Not Gon Write You A Love Song πŸ“ Pt. 7
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song πŸ“ PT.8
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song πŸ“(Weekend Extragenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song πŸ“(Weekend Extravagenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song πŸ“ (Weekend Extravangza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love SongπŸ“ Pt. 9
Not Gonna Write You A Love SongπŸ“ Pt. 11
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song πŸ“Pt. 12
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song πŸ“ Pt. 13
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song πŸ“pt. 14
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song πŸ“ Pt. 15
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song πŸ“ Pt.16
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song πŸ“ Pt. 17
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song πŸ“Pt. 18
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song πŸ“Pt. 19
Own That Shi-🀫 Pt. 2
Own That Shi🀫 Pt.3
Own That Shi-🀫 Pt. 4
Own That Shi-🀫Pt.5
Own That Shi-🀫Pt. 6
Own That Shi-🀫 Pt.7
Own That Shi-🀫 Pt. 8
Own That Shi-🀫 Pt.9
Own That Shi-🀫 Pt. 10
OWN THAT SHI- 🀫Pt. 11
Own That Shi-🀫 Pt. 12
Own That Shi- pt. 13 🀫
π‡π€π†π†πˆ 🫣
π‡π€π†π†πˆ 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐🫣
π‡π€π†π†πˆ 𝐏𝐭. πŸ‘πŸ«£
π‡π€π†π†πˆ 𝐏𝐭. πŸ’ 🫣
π‡π€π†π†πˆ 𝐏𝐭. πŸ“ 🫣
π‡π€π†π†πˆ 𝐏𝐭. πŸ” 🫣
π‡π€π†π†πˆ 𝐏𝐭. πŸ•πŸ«£
π‡π€π†π†πˆ 𝐏𝐭. πŸ–πŸ«£

Not Gonna Write You a Love Song πŸ“ pt. 10

466 19 104
By KawiITStormz

⚠️The following story is 95.6777% false. The ideas and content are from my own brain cells.

Devantè and the rest of Jodeci are faceclaims. What they do in the story vs. how they are in real life are completely separate...kinda.

Also please leave spoiler comments towards the END of the chapter. Please and thank you⚠️

📝

"Your girl?!" Me and Dalvin simultaneously spat.

"Did I stutter?!" jumped Devantè "Watchu doing in the bathroom with her?".

"Calm down. I don't roll let that De" Dalvin furrowed his brow.

"Yeah wouldn't be the first time" he glared "Come on Diamond". Unknowingly, Devante grabbed my hand as my feet gravitated towards following his lead.

When we made it outside I demanded answers.

"De what the hell?!" I snatched my hand out of his "Since when did I become your girl and watchu mean when you say it isn't like his first time?".

"Diamond. You trust me?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"De this isn't a game we played back at your house" I crossed my arms "Stop using that on me".

"Do you trust me?" He repeated looking more desperate in the face. Something was picking at him and I just had to found out what was going on.

"....Yea".

"Then come home with me so we can talk.." he begged "Please". I looked back at the studio then to him.

📝

Devantè never driven back to the house to fast

This man deserved all the speeding tickets in the WORLD for all the laws he'd just broken. Finally coming upon his driveway, Devantè closed his door heading over to open mine.

I must've lost my mind, sense, and breakfast when I decided to come back here with him like this.

He was so torn in the face though he didn't spaz on me or anything of the sort.

We made it inside the house but I stood where I was, watching him taking off his leather bomber jacket, tossing it on the couch. When he didn't hear any footsteps behind him, he turned around staring at me.

He seen the fear in my eyes making him less tense.

"Come here baby" he held his hands out for me.

That sudden fear vanished. Still being skeptical of his approach, I kept a watchful eye heading over his way.

I enclosed the space between us. He hovered over me giving me those gentle eyes.

"Did you throw down with my brother Diamond?" he asked. The blood rose to my chest and before I knew it my hand flew straight across his face.

It was so fast, I didn't even have time to think what I had just done. My eyes narrowed.

"You got some fucking nerve Devantè when I'm sitting here on the sideline" I gritted

He didn't move a muscle.

"I wouldn't do some shit like that...especially not with Dalvin". His jaw clenched, contracting from his teeth clinching. I knew I pissed him off but he deserved it.

"I'm sorry I hit you" I dropped my eyes "He was going through some personal shit with Tionne and needed some advice". Devantè chest went in and out slowly turning his face to me.

His bottom lip found it's way into his teeth with the same lustful eyes. Was he...did that...turn him on?!

And why was I wet?!

"I-I gotta..." I stepped back "I need to some space right now. We'll talk later". I slowly maneuvered from underneath him making my way to the stairs. I could feel his eyes staring from behind.

What the hell was going with him?! And with me?!

I laid in the bed listening to my Sony headphones. I brought some of my favorite selection of cds I constantly vibed to.

I closed my eyes listening to Hinda wanting to be her lover's lady, her sweet vocals soothe my yearning ears. I really wanted there to be an us between me and Swing.

He just called me his girl in front of Dalvin knowing he had a woman already. I needed to speak with him but not while I was horny like this.

That stare he gave. Did he...did like when I slapped him? Whatever. I didn't have time play sexy detective with his ass

It was time to face the music and set the record straight once and for all.

We can't go on like this. I couldn't continue being his side piece biscuit of an affair. I needed to call it quits.

Yet there was one thing I needed to do before I made my departure.

Ten minutes after giving myself a pep talk, I headed back down hoping he had something in his fridge this go around. I knew it wasn't a good idea to eat before jumping in the pool but I needed something since the only thing I had was a Snicker bar and Evian water.

Someone knocked causing me rapidly rise with my brows knitted. Tugging the towel around me tighter, I lightly jogged to the door twisting the knob.

I exhaled when I seen Chez on the other side.

"Oh Chez whaddup?".

"Hey waddup Di" he greeted stepping inside heading straight for the kitchen.

Me being a few feet behind, I proceeded on. "Swing thought you might be hungry so he sent me out to getchu something you may like" he informed. Opening the bag, I took a look inside.

Laughter shot straight out.

"If you guys aren't the most presumptuous negr0s ever".

"What?" Chez jumped "We thought we bring a piece of the south to ya". It was a fried chicken, mac n cheese with collard green platter. I shook my head.

"I'm an Chinese lover but thank you Chez" I sweetly smiled.

"Noted" he chuckled. "Everything alright with Swing?" his brow rose. Devante was nowhere to be found but my guess, he was back in the studio.

"I think so..." I pondered "Haven't seen him in almost an hour". Chez leaned back

A sudden crash startled the both of us.

"Shit!" spoke Chez rushing to the back. I jumped watching Chez taking off into the hallway. I didn't know what was going on but I sure as hell was about to find out. I raced down the hall as well towards the studio.

I covered my mouth with my hands.

The studio was trashed. How in the hell did I miss this?! Devante was so red in the face, the veins in his neck popped out. The side of his hand displayed a purple bruise.

His beautiful hazels were pierced and scaring me.

"Get her out of here!" he ordered Chez. "I don't want her seeing me like this".

"I gotchu Boss" he nodded as he rushed over to me "Come on Diamond". My body wouldn't let me move, I needed to know what was wrong. I watched his chest move slow but achingly quick. His eyes lulled mine before Chez turned me away from him.

We both made it back into the kitchen, it wasn't like me to ask what was going on but I needed to make sure he was okay.

"Chez...what's up on with De?!" I managed to ask with my heart beating out of my chest. Chez shook his head not wanting to say too much but for me he did.

"De's the kinda guy who wears his emotions on his sleeves" He spoke "He just needs time to cool down. He's always on the go and from the lack of sleep, he's pretty grumpy. Try not to force anything out of him".

"Well what should I do?" I had my hands out "Do I need to leav-"

"Hell naww" he eyed me then rubbed his face "Look. De doesn't like when things don't go his way. YOU leaving would just add to the problem".

"I'm not staying here if he's gonna harm me or himself" I pointed to where he was.

"Yo check it. Swing was raised to never put his hands on a woman" he spoke on his boss "Shit I'd beat his ass before he tried and I work for him".

I contained my laugh. "You from the South as well?"

"Memphis native" he replied "All rules still apply". I shook my giving a faint smile. "That's why he told me to get you out of there. Did he have anything to drink earlier?". I glanced at the side counter. A bottle of opened gin greeted me, I walked over holding it up.

Chez closed his eyes as his head dropped.

"I promise you De's not abusive. If anything he abuses himself...mentally". I cocked my head to the side. He studied my face then went into further details.

"He's a perfectionist Di. One of those mad Geniuses, I like to call it" he smirked "Sometimes it gets messy but never a MESS". I shook my head as he walked by me patting my shoulder heading back to the studio

I couldn't believe De didn't think he was good enough. This man was so confident in his art but what I just seen downstairs was uncertainity...maybe even a cry for help.

There were a lot of missing pages from Swing's book, I could tell. But could I possibly just...rewrite his happily ever after?

📝

I haven't had a good swim since I was a kid. De's pool was the right temptature as I doved in trying to forget about today's event.

Even though things wasn't quite making sense, he still made me feel like I was more than, so should I turn my back on him when he needed me the most?

He was suppose to be mine but I knew it was too fucking late.

The lights beneath the pool were beautiful and the pups were sitting on the edge wagging away at me. I swam over to them resting my chin on my arms underneath the concrete.

"I hope your Daddy's okay" I pouted. The two looked at one another then to me. Skillz was the first to respond with a bark then Chronic just went along with his brothers' lead.

"Yeah I'm worried too" I huffed "I really like him I do but I don't think this is gonna work. Ugh I wanna be with him so damn bad".

The puppies whimpered as I chuckled at the both of them. "You know I remember when I first purchased that Forever My Lady cassette" I paused "When I got to You & I...that's when I knew it had to be him.

I use to pretend he wrote that song for me". Skillz laid on his belly while Chronic continued listening to me rant.

"I know I'm sounding like a love sick puppy but...I for sure thought he was the one for me" I frowned "I don't want to be just another body for him to stick his dick in". Skillz huffed.

"Sorry that was too much" I rest my head "Nevertheless...He's still my hero". Closing my eyes, I thought of that same song that had me fall head over heels for Swing.

"If I could tell you, In words how I feel
And if I could stop, I could make you hear

I would tell you about, You and I
A story that could live, and never die, oohhhh"

I exhaled. Belting out the chorus.

"YOU AND I COULD BE ONE AFTER ALLL
OUURR LOOVEEE COULD BE SO STTRROONGG
YOU AND I, WOULD NEVER STTOOPPP
YOU AND III COULD....reach.."

My heart sunk to the bottom of the pool as I fought hard to not to cry. Devantè was the sweetest love song I'd ever known. His lyrics spoke me, he got me. That's why I worked hard to be on his level.

I was who I was because Swing inspired me to write LOVE the way I see fit.

"You sound beautiful baby". I quickly turned to see Devante standing there with his hands in his sweats.

The twisties in his hair made him look younger.

The first thing I wanted to do was run into his arms and tell him everything was gonna be alright, but instead I lift myself out of the pool heading to the other side for my towel.

The look in my eye wasn't very inviting and I wanted to keep it that way. "Diamond" he called heading over my way. "Diamond can we talk?".

"Devante I don't even know where to fucking begin with you!!" I grilled fighting with my eyes. "This is wrong. I was wrong for coming here. I was wrong to taking that bet. I was wrong having sex with you... I was wrong for, wanting-". I couldn't even get the words out trying to avoid his gaze.

"I gotta get out of here" I tried rushing past him but he blocked my way.

"Diamond". I shuffle to my right, went right.

"Diam-". I went left, he held his arm out. "DIAMOND STOP". I came to an halt but my heart kept running.

"Look at me" He demanded.

The power in his voice force me to look into his eyes of abyss. It wasn't like he was trying to but I coudn't help but stand at attention.

"Rule #4 No Running" he spoke "You always run when shit gets hectic".

"Oh should I just throw shit around like you" I quickly brought the towel to my face. That was the last thing I needed to say.

He was frustrated, all that coolness flew out the window and didn't have a clue who to take it out on, but I was glad it was the chair and not himself.

"De I am so sorry. That wasn't right".

Devante scratched his brow looking into the water. It was the first time I seen him at peace watching his lip tucked into his bottom.

"I ain't mad atchu Diamond" he nodded "I was out of line for my behavior. I owe you an apology for the tantrum and assuming you did something with my brother".

"Thanks" I replied.

"I kno- I know I said your words hold power but..." he swiped his nose with his bruised hand "What I meant to say was YOUR WORDS hold power over me". My eyes formed a look of confusion.

"Diamond. You-always know what to say and do to...TAME me" he admitted "I'm a better person when your by my side".

"Devante it's not my job to...TAME you" I shook my head "What I WANT and what YOU WANT are completely different".

"What do you want Diamond?" he whispered almost tipping my lady bits over.

I knew what I wanted, I fucking wanted him but I knew he wouldn't commit.

"I'm not like your girl. I want more...I can't even see myself staying with someone like you" I scoffed. Devante furrowed his brows almost offended and I wish I could've shallowed those words.

"Someone like me?" he repeated slowly approaching me "Someone like me. What am I?".

"No I didn't mean for it to come ou-"

"Go ahead" he extended his neck "Saaayy It. Everyone else does...Devantè is borderline psychotic, nuisance of an artist".

"I'm not saying-I wasn't". Devante chewed the inside of his jaw swiping his mouth. He was truly hurt, I didn't think my words could tear into him like that.

My soul wouldn't allow me to walk away from his.

"Devante what you do. Whatever you call it...I embrace it" I rushed out "I'd never judge you. You me-you mean something to me". Devante's eyes soften.

"You mean something to me too" he replied never taking his eyes off of me. There it was, my heart in my throat swelling up as I fought hard to shallow it back down.

"I uh...I didn't wanna stop you from swimming. I just came out here to apologize" he said.

We both looked out into the starry sky that you didn't get to see in the busy streets of NYC. You weren't gonna hear the crickets chirping, you wasn't gonna smell that night time air, not a speck of Johnnie Taylor or Tyrone Davis roaming around these parts.

But being here was close enough.

"You wanna join me?". Devante now looked at me like I was the crazed one.

"Come on you got this big ass pool to not even swim in it?" I chuckle. Devante hunched his large shoulders up followed by a smack to his lips.

"Shit came with the house" he chuckled "Skillz and Chronic enjoy it though". We looked at the two dogs wagging happily at us.

"They fuck with you" he smirked. I silently agreed not being able to get the flutters out of my chest.

"Most people can't get this close to me without them muthafuckas ready to attack" he added.

"What made you wanna get Pits?" I questioned him. His brow arched doing that long pause he always does to annoy me.

"We'll talk you about it when I get back". Devante headed inside which left my mind wondering. Bodyguards? Pitbulls? Shit all he need was a gahdayum flash mob.

📝
"So yeah. That's why I'm big on protection these days" he answered.

We were face to face in the lamented pool floating in a circle. Once De told me he couldn't swim, it was best that we stayed at the shallow end.

"The industry sounds scary" I scrunched my face "I don't think I ever wanna get in that deep. It ain't that serious".

"Yeah but I was young and impressionable at the time" he explained "You got way mo sense then I did that's all I'm saying".

"Well if anyone tries to mess with you this time they have to answer to these" I lift my hand making karate sounds. De laughed. "Shit in that case uh nigha dead then" he joked.

We both shared a laugh, I had to admit my hand eye coordination skills were lacking a bit, but it's not like I ever had to use em.

"But forreal De. I'd protect you" I let my arms sway in the water "You're too valuable to lose". Devante did that side grin that I adored so much, I must've been staring quite sometime because he was getting mischievous again.

"You staring at my eyes or lips again?" he teased. I looked away as fast as I could, why was this man always making me blush like a little school girl.

"I was listening HONEST!" I smiled. I was honestly lying through my teeth, that boy knew he had it going on. His eyes grew hazy as he drifted towards me.

"Tell me something Diamond" He inquired. "You always look this pretty when you're in love?". The record scratched again catching me off guard with his, once again, off-the-wall questions.

"What do you mean. How do I look IN LOVE?" I tried not to stutter.

"Your eyes. They're all whimsical and shit" he upper lip curled "I mean...I write about it but I can definitely see love whenever you look at me".

Why did I stare so longingly at him when I did?! I swarm back a little.

"Well um..." I cleared my throat "If we're being honest. I do HAVE lots of love for you...not in an obsessive type way". His eyes peered down then back up

"I wouldn't care if you were..." he moved closer.

"Truth or Dare Diamond?".
Faawwwkkk.

"Nooo nope nope Devante I'm not playing that anymore" I swarm back a little more "The last time we played that...some shit went down".

"It won't be extreme I promise" he smirked as I melted into his face again. "You promise?" I whined. He chuckled as held in a grin.

"Word is Bond" he replied. "Okay...um" I searched for the action that would cause less harm. The last time I chose Truth was where he got me at.

"Dare!" I jumped still trying to keep my distance.

"You sure you wanna take a dare. From me?" he lift a brow. Shit he may Dare me to swim around here naked and we'd end up creating a whirlpool in here.

"Truth!" I renigned. His side smirk appeared and that's when I KNEW I fucked up. He swam closer to me as I looked around trying to change course.

"You love me Diamond?" he asked ever so sweetly. My knees jiggled like jelly at this point, OF COURSE I LOVED HIM. I LOVED HIM SO MUCH IT HURT...

"I- uhhh. I uhhh" I dragged watching him flow forward

"I-yayyaaaaiii yayyaaaaiii yayyaaaaiii yaaaaa". My eyes danced watching the water twinkle his sparkling hazels even more. My heart was on the edge of its seat with popcorn waiting for me to answer his question.

Damn he so fucking fine.

"I...I gotta pee!!" I spat out trying to make run for it.

"You know damn well you ain't gotta pee" he grabbed my waist dragging me underneath the water with him.

Everything went into slow motion.

I turned to see his hazy glowing image come into view, his hands roped my waist, noses touching, our legs tangled together as I naturally clung onto his waist.

Both of us came afloat taking in air, I removed my drenched hair away from my face watching Devante wiped his curls away as well. Our eyes locked again noticing that he was hugging my waist.

"Gotchu" he smoothly aired out.

"Yeeaa..." I paused wiping the water away with my lip "Looks like you did". He held onto me twirling into a beautiful Waltz.

I held onto him, hearing a melody in my head as he swayed with me in the water.

"Tell me watchu know about Love" I decided to turn it over to him.

He knew I was stalling but he went along with it.

"I know it's something one can't deny from the other" he clarified laying me back as my hair swept the water.

"Feels so good that it hurts so bad. That having it is rewarding but losing it...is internally damaging".

"Is that why you don't Love?" I inquired learning the barrier around his heart.

"It's kinda hard to get into. I mean I feel ya know.." he continued swaying me "That's why writing for me comes as easy as breathing. You don't have to worry about whether it'll break your heart or not".

"I'd never break your heart" I stared at the twinkling stars. Devante gently lift me back up studying my face.

"I know....".

I heard things about Swing.

I heard he was Crazed. Heard he was a Womanizer. Shit I heard he had a kid in every damn continent but I never paid those rumors any mind. Devante knew Love and he was good at showing it, but just because he KNEW Love didn't mean he was selfishless with it.

He had all the love to give....and more. It went silent and I heart fought trying not to say THOSE THREE WORDS. So I hugged him as I whispered out,

"I love being here with you...". Devante peeled me away finding my eyes again.

"Then Stay" he replied. My eyes fluttered one hundred miles per minute. There were so many answers running through my brain cells I didn't know which to choose.

"Devantè I just can-". His lips pressed into mine as we shared a kiss. I knew once those lips hit mine it was over and done.

Nothing else mattered when he kissed me, in that moment. I wanted to be the light on his darkest days, the air he breaths when he was suffocating,

I was the one thing he couldn't live without and he made sure I knew it too.

Before I knew, my back was pressed against the edge of the pool as I roped my arms tighter around his neck. His hands groped my thighs underneath the water pressing me into his torso.I could feel his tough exterior through his trunks, she was begging him to be inside.

His wet kisses kept me so distracted, I didn't catching him ondoing his string.

The side of my bathing suit was pulled slightly towards the right feeling his tip approaching

"You love me Diamond?" He nestled to my lips.

I could feel him trying to enter and he would've been successful but I came back to reality.

Swing couldn't love me...he could fuck me senseless but he couldn't love me, not how I wanted. I removed my lower half from his, fixing my mouth to say the words I longed to.

"I wanna love the man behind the lyrics" I shook my head "Not the image...". I politely pulled him away as I swarm over to the steps. Grabbing the towel, I walked inside the house never bothering to look his way.

Because looking at someone like Devante Swing, was like looking at all your temptations rolled into one.

📝

Laid out across the bed, I twiddled my thumbs getting lost in my thoughts of what could've been.

The scenery was gorgeous, the conversation was insightful, and I knew for sure the sex would've been bomb but if I kept giving myself up like I did, there would be nothing left for me. I'd be so drunk on Swing, no aspirin in the world could cure the hungover of a heart break.

I knew he wanted to help. He wanted to see me make it but then comes the lies and deceitfulness constantly being swept under the rug as well.

A light tap at the door startled me causing me to sit up on my elbows looking back.

"Umm Come in" I belted out. In came my sweetest taboo with a look of guilt on his face. I didn't want him feeling like he forced himself on me, I just wanted to have a clear train of thought.

"Can I join you?" He pointed to the bed "Non sexually?".

I giggled a little nodding him over "Yeah come on".

His smile had reappeared walking over, laying down on the mattress in the same position I was in.

Devantè smelled like a stack of linen sheets you just got out of the dryer, all warm and cotton like, cozy even. His breathing was smoothing as he relaxed his shoulders.

His eyes...reach for the ceiling.

"Before all the fame. I was a country ass nigha doing country ass shit" he began "Not a lot happened in Carolina but...I had moments that were memorable". My head turned slightly to his reminiscent eyes.

"The meals the church folk would cook after service, the dusty trail Dalvin and I would go on when we were bored outta our minds, fucking with Jojo at his place of work KMART". I chuckled at that one.

"How our ass would pinch quarters to get Popsicles at Artie's Corner Store on a hot summer day, and nights when right amount of breeze seeped through the window right after...". My eyes took in the side of his smooth poreless skin.

"One of the best days....was when I made love for the first time". Now my eyes grew as he finally looked over to me.

"I wasn't Devante at the time...I was just lanky shoo-footed, big eared Donald Earle awaiting the day when someone would notice me" he swiped his lips "And she did. I saw the same look in her eyes as I do yours".

"So wait...SHE took YOUR VIRGINITY?". Devante eyes' bounced as he peered back up.

"I was Sixteeennn" his jaw dragged "A new man. Uh nigha thought he had life all figured out around that time". His eyes suddenly drooped, that instant spark had faded out as his lips flat lined.

"I was...I was gonna be a father" he paused "But her parents...had OTHER plans for her. They said that I was some knuckle-headed little punk with no money ruining her chances of a better life.

So they took our little one's". My tear ducks began to swell, I inhaled staring up at the ceiling.

"I breathe Success to overcome the many failures I've face" he pressed "I come with flaws and fucks up I know". He peered back to me.

"But I'm still human...I still have a beating pulse". I felt terrible for all the things Swing had to conquer on his own. It made sense now.

If he was hard on you, he had a reason.

If he was cold towards you, he had a reason.

And if he couldn't love....he had a reason. Devantè never did ANYTHING, without reason.

"Devante I-" I paused shaking my head "I don't know what to say. I don't have the words other than...I'm sorry you had to experience that at such a tender age". He embedded his lips into his mouth but shook it off like he had always done.

"As you grow older, you learn to grow numb to a lot of bullshit that comes your way" he replied. "It's as easy as writing a love ballad, well I can't speak for everyone.....Only Us". I glanced back to him letting the silence feel out our vibe.

"I don't know why I do the things I do or say the things I say but one things for certain" he softly grabbed my hand, playing with my fingers.

"You and I's Bond, will never stop.
Because OUR WORD will reach the top".

My body laid frozen hearing him using his own line intertwined with my saying. He was truly a genius.

"My mama always said THEM SOUTHERN WOMEN WILL HAVE A HOLD ON YA DONALD WATCH WHAT I TELL YA" he mimicked her which had me doing a toothless grin right about now

"Cause no matter where you are in the world, they make you feel at home...and she ain lied yet". He tapped my nose with my own as my feelings flooded ten times over.

"De?" I softly called out. He tilted his head as his indication of what's up.

"Do you remember what it felt like to make love?" I asked "Like...can you remember the feeling. Internally?". De's eyes searched for the exact words he wanted to say.

"It's been so long" he lowly chuckled "Even though the shit happened so fast. It felt like a full of forevers to me as a teenager". I looked over his way....okay I had to do it.

"So you were a minute man is what you were saying". In an instant, Devante burst into a barrier of laugher looking like a kid in the face again and it made me smile seeing him like this.

"Man it was my first time, give a nigha some credit" he continued to chuckle. Listening to De's first time made me think of my own, and that's what died down my laughter.

"You good?". I tucked in my lips as I shook my head.

"Your first time sounds like what happens in movies" I paused "Mines felt like a horror scene". Devante shifted his body sideways.

I held my eyes shut then blinked multiple times.

"I thought he loved me" I nipped my lip "...But I see why older guys go after younger girls. We're dumb and naive". Devante furrowed his brows glaring, it wasn't for me but for the guy that played me to the left.

"My first time was on a Senior who wanted nothing more than to score a touchdown between my legs.

I was drunk and he didn't care...". I let the tears flow down my face thinking of that moment when my supposedly star athlete of a boyfriend used my virginity as a boasting tool.

In his embrace, my tears were gently wiped away with De's thumb as he pressed his lips to my wet temple. They just laid there absorbing my tears.

"Looks like we both have a story to tell..." he nestled.

I turned at my side roping my arms around him burying my face into his neck. Devante immediately stroked my hair feeling every bit as hurt as I was, he was truly my comforter, my best friend, my hero, my mentor.

My King.

I sat up a little wiping the remaining tears from my face trying to laugh away the pain.

"Boy I suck at Martial Arts and making people laugh" I swiped my eye once more but De wasn't laughing. His eyes were serious, he didn't want me throwing shit like this over my head.

"Lemme make love to you Diamond" he requested. Quickly drying my face up, I checked his because there was no way he just said that.

"De no" I looked away. "We had this conversation".

"We did, but that was before" he sat up "Before you told me you never been made love to. Every woman should experience that at least once in her life". Devantè was absolutely right, every woman in the world deserved for her first time to be special.

Our bodies were the ones that had to endure the most, it was damn near OWED to us.

"Don't take what happened to me as an excuse for you to get back in" I scoffed "I'm trying to spare us here. Give us a clean slate so we can work together".

"I'd work with you regardless because you're ACTUALLY talented" he stated "I don't do this for shits and giggles woman". Okay he won a laugh with that one.

"I'm a man of my word" he pressed his hand to his chest "And I KNOW, somewhere on that list says something about me making love to you". My face grew red as I looked around trying to find an exit strategy.

"Diamond I'm not just ya fan..." he turned my face "I'm ya groupie baby and I want-". His lips smacked mine

"My little Superstar" he pecked another kiss to my lips this time climbing on top "To feel...". That last kiss lingers three seconds too long.

"Like one". My body instantly fell underneath his.

📝

Our bodies were pressed together in the nude as Al B. Sure's lyrics of U & I played in the room. The room was surrounded with candles and Devantè took care of me as promised.

He was indeed a man of his word. He made my body feel blessed as I praised him in between my legs.

His hips, slow and rhythmic listening to my body as well my needy cries. His lips, soft and nurturing as they cradled my neck

His arms shielding my body from any mental harm. He would not let my temple go down that road that again...not ever.

I held him. I held him close not knowing what tomorrow would bring.

All I knew was for the next couple of days, he'd be with his girl. The one who could proudly say she was his, while I had to hide our forbidden romance.

So I hid my tears behind my tears of passion as Devantè made love to me. My feet ran up and down his leg from our souls being tied under these satin sheets.

Our breaths torturing one another, our lustful language saying Please Don't Go, Stay Here. Be With Me.

Many have said that they'd prefer the Rough and Weary Sex, I could understand why. Because something as slow and sensual as this, would ruin you.

You'd easily fall.

I was reaching my peak and the only way I could express it was though touch. My nail itching to dig into his soft skin but I fought to not to. He sensed it.

Devantè sat up looking into my eyes keeping his pace.

"Do it" he demanded.

"I-I can't" I uttered "I don't wanna hurt you. I never want you to feel pain ever again".

"The only pain I crave is yours" he soothed "So do it. Mark me". My orgasm was pushing through and my nails lightly dug into him.

"Harder Diamond" he pleaded. I dug in further still unsure of how much pain I was gonna inflict on him.

He thrusted quickening my release.

"Devan-" my eyes flew back as my kitten pulsated.

"Come on Diamond deeper baby deeper" he pleaded. Just like that I gave it everything I had plunging my nails into his back, I could feel his skin piercing.

"Shhiittt that's it baby" he groaned waiting for my body to give out. Just when it did, he pulled out releasing his milky substance onto me just like he always done.

That was another thing I learned about Devantè Swing, pain was his remedy...pain was what he used to prevail.

Swing wasn't my addiction, I was his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 3.3K 43
Simply before it all...
401K 38.7K 49
π˜›π˜Έπ˜° 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘡, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘀𝘩𝘦π˜₯ 𝘢𝘱 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘺𝘦π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰𝘸𝘯.
4.6K 353 1
Arnav Khushi one shot. **********Kindly note that it is an All Rights Reserved piece**********