โ›๐“๐€๐๐†๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...

By pixiec-nt

"๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ"- ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ, ๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฏ... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ | ๐ด๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘ ...
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐‘ƒโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก...
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ธ๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก...
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐‘๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘–๐‘Ž...
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐‘‚๐‘๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘š...
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐ด๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ž...
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐‘‰๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก...
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐ต๐‘–๐˜ง๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’...
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐ต๐‘’๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ...
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐‘‡๐‘ขโ„Ž๐‘˜๐‘Ž...

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ถ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–๐‘Ž...

184 12 4
By pixiec-nt

༺ 𝙲𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚕𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊: 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚜... ༻
𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊

A flutter of my eyes awakens my fatigued self, the distanced world becoming apparent to me. I groggily toss my drained head side to side, and each time I carry out the action, I hit a soft, dense pillow. After an attempt to sit upright in my hospital bed, I'm shot back down at the speed of light by a sharply carved twinge in my abdomen. The sudden realisation that my appendectomy is complete connects a few dots in my mind as to the confusion of the pain and sluggishness I feel evolving around my human. "Good morning, sunshine."

My head tilts up in curiosity as to who the light, feminine voice belongs to, and I happily find Beatrix standing with her head held confidently high at my bedside, changing my IV bag with a glistening smile on her face, and a few pearly white teeth edging out to bite the cusp of her lower lip in a beautiful attractive manner. "Well, it looks like someone had a nice nap..."

With a mass of fatigue eroding around my person, I twist my body in the direction of the ample woman's body, enjoying her company to a lengthy extent. "Heh, yes, someone did... did the surgery go smoothly?" I can't help but take a guilty gander of misbehaviour as Beatrix arches her back deliciously, her curved and bountiful ass taking a seat on the edge of my bed, seating herself closely beside me. She presses her elbow against the slope of her thigh, her chin propping on the heel of her palm as I await her response. "It did. Dr. Grey did an impeccable job. I suggest you rest up for the next few days, as you'll be in a bit of pain."

Somehow, her voice is a mixture of a light and dark aura, but overall has a touch of dominance added to top it off to a perfect extent. Is it at all possible to fall for someone merely by their voice alone? I could listen to her smooth and coolly delectable monotone speak all day to my wistful ears, a soothing melody to never be missed, and to never grow tiresome of... "You'll be in hospital overnight, but you can go home tomorrow. I've prescribed you some post-op pain medication, I'll make sure someone brings it to you soon."

After elevating herself from her cushioned seat, Beatrix leans forward, looming daughtingly over my much smaller body. Her long, silky hair tickes the pillow which supports my resting head, and I feel the bed lightly rattle at the strong grip her knuckles maintain on the supportive metal bar behind me. "Be a good girl and take them. They're for your benefit, so I won't be happy if I find out you've gone against my orders." I hardly gulp down, sending an air bubble of fright down the tunnel that is my throat, a strong feeling of wanting to impress the dominant woman, and in no absolute way keen of disappointing her. "I will. I promise, Beatrix." a soft smile makes its way to her face, one that I'm more than glad has weaved its way onto her smooth skin to settle my bouncing nerves. "Good girl Juliana, I know you won't let me down."

My breathing becomes uneven, restless at her intimidating words of instruction for a reason deeply unknown, yet so recognisable at the same time. I can't help but feel a minimally strong flutter between my legs, the top of each thigh experiencing a tingling sensation at an unknown trigger caused.

Beatrix closely notcies how my whole body trembles along with the action, as if it's been pumped to the max with never-ending nerves. I'm sure my state of submission only empowers her dominant self even more, as does her loud, eroding chuckle, that could without a doubt part wide seas and flatten the tallest of mountains. "You're a jumpy little thing, aren't you?" the light chatter of my teeth causes another chuckle, and she brushes a single hair tress from my face, the action minimalistic, yet all the more powerful.

"I-if you say so..." to my comfortable delight yet disappointment, Beatrix steps away, giving me the much needed space to let out the trapped breath that was stuck between my glands, and the time to miss her hauntingly overwhelming presence. She untangles her stethoscope from her neck, pulling the doctoral piece of equipment away from her person, her dark hair swishing as she does so. She adjusts the ear tips to fit into her head, wielding the long blue tube in her hand. "I need to carry out your post-obs. Can you lean forward for me, honey?"

Without hesitation, I follow her command and slide my backside up on the bed, tilting my top half forward to allow her access to the relative area. Beatrix smiles, impressed at my speed to carry out orders, "Thank you. Stay completely still for me." I try my best to carry out her request as accurately as possible, hearing her loud heels click against the marbleised floor as she makes her way toward me, slightly pulling down my hospital gown to press the chest piece against my back, the cool feeling relaxing my body from the unrequited tension mimicked from her intimidating posture, that I'm sure any normal soul would feel perfectly contemporary against witnessing.

Pull yourself together, Juliana. She's just a woman doing her job, no matter how hot she looks doing it...

"Breathe in, as deep as you can, my lovely." the honeyed nicknames add a sense of security for my submissive mind, which allows my diaphragm to hold a large inhale of oxygen, making itself comfortable there until I'm requested to flow it back into the world's air.

"Good, good. And let it out." I release it, then feeling the same cold item place itself a few inches away from it's original location, "And in again, that's it. You're doing very well for me, sunshine. Lean backwards again." a pretty little smile dances on my features, each subtly spoken pet name given setting me alight within.

Maybe there's no harm in enjoying the view whilst i have it...

After Beatrix finishes her checks, she takes a seat on the edge of my bed, a blood pressure cuff encased in one of her palms. "Come here please, I need to take your blood pressure." Beatrix somehow still inhabits her instructing tone, but keeping it as soft as possible for some valid reason, I'm sure. I roll up my short sleeve, scooting forward toward her, which makes me subtly wince in pain at the stitches written on my tummy. "Be careful, your stitches are delicate."

I halt in my actions at Beatrix's light scold, and allow the cuff to tighten harshly around my slender upper limb. "Sorry..." dismissing my apology with a click of her tongue, she takes my other hand and places it lightly onto the soft surface of her skirt-covered thigh, she also attaches a thermometer to my index finger, a light entrapment clasping around it. Even though I'm eager to leave my hand where she casually placed it, she situates it back on my own lap, the action seeming to be unprofessional in her work environment. After my BP is confirmed, she tears away the velcro from my skinny arm, returning it to where she retrieved it from. "BP's normal. So is your temperature."

I carefully watch with a dose of utter fascination as Beatrix clears away the used equipment, confident she won't catch my occupied eyes on her figure, finding every minor action she carries out intriguing to an extent which even I myself find somewhat ridiculous.

She's only human, just like you Juliana. Stop being creepy...

No matter what this incredible woman does, I can't help but think 'you're so fascinating'. Women are perfect. Returning to my room, she stands at the end of my bed, and I find a certain amount of displeasure at the longer distance put between us.

The question is, does she feel it too?

She pulls out two pieces of material, the name of them unknown to me, however I succeed to notice they are in the format of some type of sock, both dark navy blue in colour. "These are stockings, and no, not the kind you're thinking of..." she endures a beautiful smirk, her own innuendo satisfying herself when she lets one of her canine teeth dig into the skin a few millimetres downward from her lower lip.

Is she trying to intimidate me on purpose?

"They help reduce the risk of blood clots. They're ridiculously difficult to put on, so you have to be perfectly compliant with me. Understood?"

I merely manage a light nod, my confirmation allowing Beatrix to roll up a single stocking, pushing the hole through my pointed foot, and I suddenly realise what she meant by how difficult they were to dress. However, I still somehow manage to be well behaved for her as she kindly attires me, the feeling of gaining her unrequited affection one I could possibly get used to. Her sturdy hands linger around my thighs after completing one of them, tracing the cusp of the round edge that sits just above my kneecap. Her long nails tickle it, and her sea-wave coloured eyes flutter up to mine innocently, wondering what kind of expression hangs on my person. "Juliana, you're getting breathless again..."

Of course I am, you mean woman, and it's all your fault.

After her delicate yet capable hands roll the second stocking up on my other limb, Beatrix takes my chart into her hands and scribbles down some words unknown to me. As I begin to relax in the moment, the glass door which is the entrance and exit to my patient room, a familiar face saunters in, pressing a kiss to Beatrix's cheek.

If I could barely survive with one dominant woman looming over me, how on earth will I survive with two?

"Well hello there, sexy." Sloan whispers subtly and seductively into her significant other's ear, but not with enough subtlety that I didn't hear the four spoken words from my position three measly feet away, and part of me believes that it wasn't any ordinary accident made on Sloan's part...

"Juliana, you remember Sloan?" the brunette's Jade-green eyes land on mine, a devilishly shaped grin stretching on her lips. Her business casual outfit only enhances her beauty, that is only amplified with the light touch of makeup patted on her face. As I recall the night we met, her hair was pinned up in a beautiful do, whereas now she's allowed her long, curly tresses to fall around her face, stopping at her midriff. She looks beautiful... "I- I do..."

Weakly smiling, I inwardly curse myself for appearing so sheepishly nerve-ridden. "It's nice to see you again, Juliana." unlike Beatrix's, Sloan's voice is whispy and light, but still oh so dominant. Her presence seems to add on years to my life expectancy, yet makes me feel as if I've been reborn into a world meant for me. "How are you feeling after your surgery?"

The feeling of a ghost passing through me occupies my body, distancing it from any other apparent ongoings in my hospital room. I'm so bewildered by the elegance, the poise, the hefty amount of attention and detail these two women hold. They make me proud to be a woman, proud to even be considered closely alike to their rightfully entitled embodiment. "Juliana? I asked you a question." even though Sloan says it with a smile, I know deep down beneath the thick layer of gentleness, there's a light scold that holds it's rightful place there.

"Uhh, I- I- fuck..." as if one of them giving me a hearty chuckle filled with delight wasn't pressuring, when they collide in their ability to dominate, it triggers something deep inside me that has never been tugged on. "Relax, Juliana. We're human beings, just like you." I beg to differ against Beatrix's words, the thought that both of these women have the same blood pumping around their bodies, and the same five senses as I do, seeming to be impossible. I continue to sink down into my bed, despair and embarrassment taking over my body.

"I'll be out in a minute my love, I just have to finish up here with Juliana." Beatrix states, pumping out a douse of sanitizer into the crease of her hand and rubbing it in generously. Beatrix notices my confused expression, and seems eager to clear it up. "Sloan's offered to take me out for lunch at The Smith on my break when i'm finished taking care of you." a breath hitches in my throat, my entire body tensing at her casually spoken words.

Taking care of me...I fail to find another time in my life when I felt this safe. My submissive self finds it difficult to think of anything other than finding out Beatrix and Sloan's own, special way of 'taking care of me'. I slip into a well-known area of mine, a space in my submissive mind, where every emotion I feel is heightened to an unruly extent. "Oh, I- I hope you have a nice time..." Beatrix adjusts my bed to tilt into a downward position, my body becoming of a level state. "Quite the stutterer, aren't you?"

Beatrix teases lightly, a mischievous smirk hanging on her features. I daren't attempt to reply, as I'd only be at risk of confirming her suspicions. "Do you might if I have a look at your stitches?" I feel a tingle of nervousness spark inside me, allowing Beatrix to see only a sliver of my bare skin making me feel all kinds of fluttering emotions that I can't control.

"I'll wait outside for you, my love." Beatrix tosses a grateful grin toward her lover, allowing it to hang on her face as Sloan's exit occurs. The dark-haired woman returns to me, all her attention focused on me. It's a feeling I could easily let myself get used to, and never become indifferent of. Her graceful hands flutter over the surface of my bruised stomach, carefully evaluating the stitches sewn into my skin. "Tell me if I hurt you, sweetheart."

Beatrix begins lightly applying a certain dose of pressure to my area of soreness, her soft fingertips quelling the pain I feel into a sensory deficit. Her beautiful ocean eyes glance up toward my face, checking to see if her actions are having any physical effect on my person. How can a person be so dominant, so instructing, yet so...humane? Placidly, Beatrix grabs the crust of my hospital gown and lays it flatly over my previously exposed skin.

How courtly of her...

"Your stitches are dissolvable, but be attentive to them. They may cause irritation, so take it easy the next few days." a few moments pass of silence, and I notice how her eyes never falter away from my face, as if she's checking to make sure I'm okay. "I have to say Juliana, if I were in a relationship with you, I'd prefer to be at your bedside after you experiencing a surgical procedure, especially with your noscomephobic attitude..." her clear observation of the nonexistent presence of my significant other does seem to be a fair one...

"Do you have a friend or family member you could call to be with you instead? You'll need some spare clothes from home, sweetheart." a pinkish blush flushes against my apple-shaped cheeks, subtly noticeable due to the brown tone of my complexion. Experiencing this kind of care and warmth from someone who I know so little about, and have this excessive, demanding need to feels...nice. "I-" before I can begin my sentence, a familiar noticeable figure lingers outside my patient room, the annoying existence of him irritating my soul like a rash that won't disappear.

Our eyes lock, and within that second I find myself become more heightened in the fractious mood, especially when he begins moving toward me in a brooding, stalking manner. Beatrix, confused, follows my eyeline, stopping as Elijah enters the room, her look of confusion replaced with one of stone-cold familiarity.

Before anyone can air a single syllable, a dark and dangerous thought strays in the back of my conflicted mind, a thought that I wish would evaporate into the air. What the fuck is going to happen now?

a/n: Elijah and Beatrix's clash from the night in the club may have sparked a flame.
But can Juliana prevent her relationship from becoming a burning fire?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 16.8K 37
"๐–๐š๐ข๐ญ," ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐, ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ. "๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž?" ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ...
4.2K 240 9
โ”€ ๐•๐€๐‘ ๐“๐–๐’๐“ ร— ๐…๐„๐Œ!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ " ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—’ ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ , ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‚ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
2.8K 155 3
๐Š๐ž๐ก๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฑ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ !๐ฉ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐:
17.4K 764 28
"๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’Š๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’…. ๐‘ญ๐’–๐’„๐’Œ, ๐’๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’”...