Darkness of Twin Suns

By Multiverse_Theorists

Anakin Skywalker was abandoned by The Jedi on Tatooine. Eventually he was found by Darth Plagueis. He was tra... More

Sith Apprentice
Followings In The Galaxy
Gaining Momentum
Allies
Republic Ambassador
Tensions Rises
Revealed Feelings

The Republic

1K 28 5
By Multiverse_Theorists

FLASHBACK

The night after he subjugated Darth Plagueis and became Dark Lord of The Sith Darth Vader slept like a baby, he always did, but he was woken up by a knock on his door.

Only few are permitted into his home, The Skywalker Home without being shot and killed by security droids and various automated defense systems that will fire on any intruder on the property and within the mansion or laboratory.

Vader threw on his cloak and went to answer the door and to his surprise it was Chairman San Hill of The Intergalactic Banking Clan, he was a close friend to Hego Damask and he and Vader knew each other well.

His Master mentored San Hill and was responsible for his rise to his position and we had a lot in common except he isn't Force Sensitive and he is one of a few people who knew who Plagueis really was and that includes him knowing who Anakin Skywalker really is.

"Chairman Hill, I wasn't expecting to see you this morning." Vader said as he looked slightly upwards to meet eye to eye with The Muun.

"I didn't know how to get in contact with you." San Hill admitted as Vader stood aside and allowed him entry as he entered and held a datapad in his hand, there was also someone else with him that Vader knew to be a lawyer and he entered as well.

"I believed that I had to come here in person to do this, doing it over a comlink isn't exactly personal."

"Do what, exactly?" Anakin asked curiously as he seemed nervous, not exactly odd for the man but that is when the lawyer spoke up.

"I am Olin Kara, The Chief Lawyer for the Intergalactic Banking Clan." The Muun said introducing himself.

"As you know The IBC is run by Muun's, with Hego Demask's death and no Muun to takeover for him we have to either shut down his holdings company or it becomes a subsidiary of the IBC."

"Well, I may not be Muun in species, but I am a Muun in citizenship and San knows this since he was asked to get it by Hego before he assumed his position. Therefore as the one on Hego's will and as the sole heir, it falls to me as well as all of this. He told me as much before he passed away." Anakin reminded them. He wasn't shocked that they'd try anything like this in fact he would be disappointed if they wouldn't.

The Muuns' are always trying to make the extra dollar even though these two, in particular don't need it.

"I want to keep the company along with all of my property. He taught me everything I need to know and I know how he did business and who he did it with and they know me. He adopted me and left everything to me for a reason and if you want to take it from me, I assure you that you will lose and you will lose your positions."

"Is that a threat?" San asked, altho he knew it wasn't a threat. It was a promise.

"I don't make threats. I make promises. How do you think the Muun's will feel if they discovered how you came to power and all of the business you did beforehand, which wasn't all legal not to mention the work of your father which you knew of. But I know the both of you know that, I didn't know you by appearance, Olin Kara but your name is on a number of records including my citizenship documents and a number of transactions on behalf of Damask Holdings." Vader informed them with a charismatic smile, which had seeps of venoms barely visible. But they got the message.

Vader watched them as they looked at each other surprised that a young human could know this, not many people know what he knew about The Muuns' and how they do business as well as The Republic since The Muun's play a large role in the affairs of The Republic through The Intergalactic Banking Clan.

"Now that we understand each other, I think you can hand over that datapad and let me take custody of what Hego left for me to continue and we both know what that is." Anakin continued to remind him as he tilted his head sideways with a smile as neither look to be happy about what he knew.

"San, your greed will become your undoing and if you think that Hego would ever help someone without assuring that they would help him when he needed it then you didn't really know the man as well as you thought. Or perhaps, it is I that you underestimate."

"Now, if you'd excuse me you are dismissed." Vader finished with a dangerous grin on his face.

"Oh wait, one more thing. Damask Holdings is a private firm that is only affiliated with The IBC, it isn't actually owned by The IBC nor does The IBC own any percentage of the firm. Therefore The IBC and The Muuns' have no say in my firm and if you try to seize it from me or try to undermine me from within my own firm, I assure you that The IBC will be in a major financial crisis and a major political crisis as the Holonet reporters will be all over this and your credibility will be gone forever."

With that Anakin smiled and waved goodbye as they got the message and left his house. Anakin followed them with The Force until they left his house and made their way back to their private airspeeder.

Maybe that was a test? Maybe they wanted to see what he'd learned from the great Hego Damask, clandestine business man by day and Dark Lord of The Sith by night.

Then again maybe it was just so that they could get their hands on that incriminating data that Vader mentioned, maybe it was that in which they were trying to cover up.

Regardless it didn't matter and neither did they.

The only people who mattered were his Family.

XXXX

"My dear~!" Sang the voice of Bastila Shan to The Sith Emperor. She wrapped her arms around his muscular chest feeling as they rocked back and fourth to the calming music. They were alone, and haven't danced to this song since their wedding.

"Star's Angel. Star Angel, will you be mine. My darling, dear, love you all the time. I'm just a fool, a fool in love.... with you---" Anakin's singing was interrupted by Admiral Piett barging into the room with a panicked look on his face which transformed into horror as he realized what he just walked in on.

"What is is Capitan?" Anakin questioned his voice dangerously low, making Piett shudder in fear catching his breath.

"The Republic My-y- My Lord. They have delivered a message for you." The Admiral stuttered.

"What did they say?"

"They wish to send a representative to get us to join their Retched Republic!" Piett answered mad that The Republic dared send a representative to them. The Emperor had no need for aid, and the fact that they dared ask him for it just showed how arrogant they are.

"*Sigh,* Very well. Allow them to send a representative, I wish to see what will happen." Vader allowed annoyed. He wasn't annoyed at Piett but The Republic.

"Yes My Lord. I apologize for the interruption." Piett said bowing to show his regret.

"It is no problem. You are dismissed." Vader waved the man of who quickly scurried away.

"You should show him just how much you trust him." Bastila said in his ear.

"What? I do." Anakin protested, getting an amused look from his wife.

"Really? He's terrified of you, and it shouldn't be like that." Bastila said.

"Yea, yea, yea. I'll try." Anakin grumbled, sitting himself down on his throne.

XXXX

Darth Maul smirked as he viewed his Brothers battle in a sparing match. Feral and Savage were going to be Sith Warriors in his little brother's Empire.

Anakin, Maul, and Dooku had all broken away from Sidious's oppressive regime, but was still using him for their goals. Soon enough his Brother would be revealing himself to The Galaxy. The Separatists and Republic was under the control of The Sith.

Dooku controlled The Separatists, while Palpatine controlled The Republic. However Vader was controlling them. Dooku knew he was underneath Vader. The man was Plagueis's heir. He inherited Damask Holdings, due to being The Adoptive Son of Hego Damask.

Maul was being taught by Anakin in multiple different Sith Abilities which Sidious hated. He even went so far to try and execute The Sith Lords, only to be defeated and nearly killed by a single Force Blast from Anakin.

They were in The Industrial District when the fight happened. Plagueis had just died, and there was infighting in The Sith. Sidious wasn't worthy of being Dark Lord of The Sith, but didn't care. If The Sith couldn't rule in his image they shouldn't rule at all.

However Sidious couldn't even begin his attack before Anakin caught him off guard sending him backwards when he was doing a monologue about why they couldn't live. Apparently Anakin already knew what Sidious was planing due to a vision he had, so he sent the old man flying out of the tower.

He was still alive but they didn't mind. He would need to live for their plans to go over well. At least until the begging of The Clone War. Only then they would kill him.

*THUMP*

The sound of Feral hitting the ground with a groan his large body falling down onto the ground bouncing up.

Feral, Savage, and Maul had all gotten enhancements by Mother Talzin, who used magic to grant them fearsome abilities and was transformed into a terrifying opponents for The Jedi, within the future.

After the transformations, The Nightbrothers were a head taller, had a much broader chest and even stronger arms, and a full crown of sharp and elongated horns, as well as experiencing dramatic increases to his already considerable strength, durability, agility, and stamina.

So far Maul's kept a low profile per his brother's orders, knowing that they couldn't be too careful when it came to both The Jedi and The Sith.

They only went out of hiding to kill Jedi, for Kyber Crystals. They weren't big time Jedi only some no-names, who weren't important. Honestly Maul is doubtful that The High Council even knows that a few Jedi are dead.

"You did better today Feral." Maul commented with a nod of his head directed towards his youngest brother.

"Thank you brother." Feral groaned getting up from the ground.

"Feral, you failed to pay attention to both his saber staff and his footing." The Red Skinned Zabrak said glaring at Feral then glared at Savage who was caught off guard.

"Savage you let your aggression blind you, I saw multiple vulnerable positions a man more keen and had more speed than Feral would have exploited." Said The Sith Lord.

"I expected better from both sides!" He snarled before turning around.

"Apologies, Brother." The two Sith said with anger radiating inside them.

"I sense your emotions, good." Maul said cracking a smile as he turned around.

"Feral, let your anger for this loss become a greater weapon against The Jedi." He said turning to Savage.

"Savage, you have gained nothing but a small sip of victory if you want to taste actual victory let the frustration of the fact, that this fight is almost irrelevant, boil inside you until you want nothing but victory."

"Yes Lord Maul." The two said as they felt The Dark Side increase their power through their dark emotions.

XXXX

Sidious scowled at the latest report from one of his agents off planet. Kalee had not fallen in an attack by the Yami'rii like Sidious had hoped. The Sith had long since provided the insect based species with the means to expand out of their own territory in the hopes they would target Kalee. 

Which they did. But that was only part of the plan. The next part was for The Kaleesh to repel The Yami'rii and take the fight to their world. 

As a result of this counter attack, The Yami'rii would go to The Galactic Senate, and plead for help. Sidious himself had already planned for The Senate to side instantly with The Yami'rii in order to make the Kaleesh hate The Republic. 

When The Clone Wars started, Sidious planned for Kalee to side against The Republic, and acquire a few promising members of their species to be his Generals.

THAT was the plan. Now? His hopes of such a thing were lost. 

The only good news was that his Apprentice in Darth Maladi was turning into a decent replacement for Dooku who had left him for Vader. 

It was a shame really now he would need to unleash The Republic onto Vader's Empire. Word had reached The Republic about their army and The Republic had now started mass producing Battle Droids incase of an Imperial Attack. 

XXXX

Commander CC-1010 nicknamed Fox by his brothers like the rest of his clone brothers, created from the genetic template of The Mandalorian Bounty Hunter Jango Fett, on the planet Kamino. 

He was trained and raised to serve. When a man named Tyranus came to the water planet he expected to be enrolled into the service of The Galactic Republic and to serve loyally. However the man quickly told them that they'd serve The Sith Empire and serve Emperor Vader. 

The Kaminoan Prime Minister had supported this which left them with no choice but to obey. After all they are Kaminoan Property. They were slaves meant to be sold to the highest bidder who wanted an army. 

Even so he couldn't understand why Emperor Vader himself wanted to talk with every single Clone Commander and Capitan in The Army. He was curious and he could tell his brothers were also concerned about the same thing. 

"Gentlemen. What are your names?" The Emperor asked as he turned to look at them hands clasped behind his back. 

The Clone Commanders and Captains all stared at their new ruler in surprise, Fox hesitated for a moment. Their names the few that had chosen one for themselves only shared them with their brothers.... though that was mainly because The Kaminoans only ever saw them as numbers... but this Emperor... he... didn't. 

He swallowed hard before straightening even further-he was proud of his name, "My name's Fox, Sir."

The Emperor smiled, "It's nice to meet you Fox. I'm Anakin Skywalker." He introduced shaking The Commander's hand to the shock of many. 

"What about you Capitan?" Emperor Vader, no Anakin Skywalker asked turning towards CT-7567 nicknamed Rex. 

"I am Rex sir." 

"Nice to meet you Rex, I am Anakin Skywalker." 

And it went on like that until every single Clone Commander had introduced themselves which was surprising given that it was several thousand men introducing themselves and yet Skywalker seamed to be as interested in each of their names. 

"Now that we have all been introduced, you and your brothers have a decision to make." 

"Sir?" Commander Wolffe asked confused. He had taken a liking to The Emperor due to his interest in his brothers but he was still wary. 

"Over the past few years me and my people have freed a multitude to Slave Ridden Planets, but we need more help, however we will not use a slave army to do so." Anakin's face was set with fierce resolve.

Commander Cody felt himself jolt. Anakin had said what he and all of his brothers feared to even think, let along whisper between themselves, but they all knew deep down what they were. 

"I don't understand, Sir?" Cody frowned in confusion.  Vader and his subordinates had come all this way, they had already begun the preparation to lift off-the floor beneath them rumbled from the cruisers engines as they started to make their ascent-- but he didn't want to use them?

Anakin turned to gaze at him with blue eyes that seemingly glowed in their intensity as they stared past plastoid and deep into everyone's soul. 

"As of this moment, you and all your brothers are free. I will not order you to help us free the slaves-I am not your master, and I never will be. I will only ask you to help us free them. You all have the choice to say no."

"We- we're free?" Sargent Hound asked in shock making Anakin smile in satisfaction. He had the same shocked expression when he was freed from slavery. 

"Yes. You are all free. If you chose to stay you will be payed and be treated like any other person of our army." 

"Not only that but even if you chose to leave we can make it so the accelerated aging process making you able to live normal lives." 

"I will leave you to it." 

With that Vader exited the room leaving everyone in shock....

XXXX

Hello everyone yet another chapter is done and I hope you enjoyed it. 

This chapter you met Bastila Shan who was now married to Anakin, not only that but she was deeply in love with him. 

Now I hope you enjoyed Anakin taking control of The Clone Army and freeing them for their slavery. I feel like they're kinda slaves in canon. I mean they can't leave, they can't have families, they don't get paid, and honestly they're all but slaves in names. 

Honestly it's terrible and I want to change it hence why I had Anakin free them.

Anyways that's all I have for you today, don't forget as always I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you guys also have any suggestions on what you want to see in the story, I'd be happy to hear your ideas for it and I'll see if it fits in with what I have planned for this story. Don't be afraid to comment your suggestions down below, I love seeing the comments ❤️

Anyways peace-out readers!!

Word Count: 3050

Comment:

Rate:

If you have any ideas please tell me:

(Don't feel bad about leaving a low rating because if you do that will let me know that I can improve for the better)

Oh and please VOTE 👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 591 37
Revan was born on Tattooine and grew up with Shmi Skywalker and Anakin Skywalker, although they are not blood-related. When Revan was 9 years old, hi...
10.8K 225 26
Y/n and Anakin grew up together on Tatooine. They both had felt a spark for each other growing up. Anakin and y/n had both had a skill for building...
1.4K 66 16
In a universe where Anakin defeats Palpatine, he's sucked through a wormhole into a different reality. The Republic is gone, transformed into an Empi...
2.2K 3 26
It's been a long while since I worked on this series but now it finally continues the alternate timeline where Anakin Skywalker does not turn to the...