๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐Ž ๐†๐„๐“ ๐€๐–๐€๐˜ ๏ฟฝ...

By KENNNEXTDOORRR

drill rapper fanfic . eventual notti osama endgame . ยฉ ๐Š๐„๐๐๐๐„๐—๐“๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ... More

๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ญ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฌ.
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 01
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 03
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 04
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 05
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 06
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 07
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 08
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 09
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 010
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 011
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 012
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 013
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 014
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 015
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 016
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 017
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 018
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 019
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 020
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 021
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 022
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 023
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 024
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 025
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 026

2.2K 113 125
By KENNNEXTDOORRR

。・:*˚:✧。⋆ ★ how to get away with MURDER .
——— written by LOVEFORDES

NIGHT OF THE PARTY

THE GIRL GULPED, SWALLOWING BACK HER TEARS. "why the fuck are you crying?" the male in the front seat snaps, after hearing her sniffles.

"i don't wanna do this." she cries. "mmcht this bitch can't be serious." another boy mumbles.

"you deadass? you was jus on board wit dis, now all of ah sudden you wan out."

"i didn't know we were gonna hurt a innocent boy!"

"you love throwin that innocent word around." the driver laughs dryly. "your not gettin out of dis. so take ya lil ass in there, and do your fuckin job before i kill you."

"why the fuck would you involve me??" the girl snaps at the male who ignores her.

"i didn't wanna do this! you forcing me to!" she's cries. "he's innocent."

"shut the fuck up arielle." he angrily points at her, getting in her face. "you knew what you were gettin ya self into when you texted me on some bullshit."

"i couldve blocked yo ass!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU!" ari yells, sitting up, getting in his face.

"don't get fucked up arielle." he shouts, gripping her arm tightly. arielle winces, she knew it would leave a bruise.

"oh you wouldn't hurt me. you know if you do he would come after you."

the male scoffs, "you think i'm afraid of him? that nigga won't do shit, neither will his bitch ass homeboys."

"dougie will kill yo ass." the girl whispers snaps. "mmcht douglas won't hurt anybody arielle. especially not for you."

"he left yo ass onna curb when yo mama popped up sayin you was dougie's little sister. that nigga don't care about you. that's why you texted me. since dougie didn't wan ya ass, you needed a family. you chose rpt so live wit ya choice."

arielle wipes her face before snatching her arm from him. "go to hell dthang."

"i will bitch." DTHANG waves her off. arielle wiped her face before, eyeing the boy in the passenger seat who smirked at her. "done crying?"

"kiss my ass." she mumbled. "i would love to." he licks his lips. "mmcht nigga chillout. she sixteen."

arielle gags, before opening the back door. dthang watches her before rolling down the passenger window.

"you kno what to do?"

arielle rolls her eyes, "no i'm just gonna walk in there & fake it till i make it." she sarcastically says, "it's almost as if we didn't practice it for days."

"you kno i loved actin it out. especially being carried by your ass." the boy smirks.

dthang grips his shirt, temporarily choking him, "what the fuck did i tell yo ass? chill the fuck out."

the boy quickly nods, "okay my bad."

arielle sighs & turns off, dthang narrows his eyes as he watches her push past people to get inside.

"so what do we do now?" — "wait till we get a sign nigga what else we suppose to do? leave & go bowling?" dthang sneers, harshly grabbing his phone from the cup holder.

inside the house, NOTTI OSAMA threw his plastic cup away, as he nodded his head to the song currently playing.

"you good my heart?" SUGARHILL DDOT asked, nudging his shoulder. notti nodded, "jus gettin hot."

"step outside, not that many niggas out there." ddot said, taking a sip from his cup. notti hummed before stepping away from the kitchen counter. "ima be back." notti told ddot. the teen nodded before going back to get another cup of whatever he had in his cup.

notti walked past dd who didn't spare him a glance, too busy sucking on some random girls neck. shaking his head, with a disgusted sigh, he continued walking until he made it outside.

he pulled open the back door, the fresh air hitting him, letting him release a relived sigh.

he walked down the steps, his eyes wandering around the backyard. the backyard was kinda full. not with to many people but was still full.

notti licked his lips , rubbing his forehead. he never wanted to come, he would rather stay home, where he could chill in his own home. but no, dd forced him to come. practically on his knees begging for him to come.

as he walked, he bumped into a girl. "oh shit, im so sorry!" she nervously said, accidentally spilling juice on his shirt. notti bit his lip, forcing himself not to yell. "it's coo." he strained, sending her a tight lipped smile. the girl shook her head, "no it's not, lemme help! i'm use to this, so i know how to get stains out."

the girl pleaded, her eyes screaming sympathy. notti rolled his eyes & nodded, the girl smiled, showing him her purple colored braces.

she girl grabbed notti's hand, and pulled him back inside. he watched as she grunted, pushing past people. "move bitch." she snaps at a girl.

"i'm ari, if i didn't already tell you." she introduced, pushing the bathroom door open. "notti." he simply said. the girl giggled, "i know. your famous.."

notti laughed dryly before stopping. he began just staring at her, hoping she would get the point. "oh right your shirt! sorry. i lose track of things i wanna do."

ari grabbed a paper towel, and opened the cabinet under the sink, she pulls out some cleaning materials, before placing them on the sink. "okay.. first take off your shirt."

"nah you can jus do it wit my shirt bein on." notti turned her down, making her roll her eyes. "rd whatever."

she wet the paper towel slightly before dabbing the shirt, picking up one of the bottles of cleaning supplies, she sprayed a little on his shirt, being careful not to get the chemicals near his face.

notti stared down at her, his eyes sitting low. ari gulped, the state making her nervous.

she stepped back, "done."

notti eyed her before turning to the sink. the stain was gone, completely, almost as if it never had it. "how did you do that."

"i'm jus good at it." she shrugs. "this isn't ya house is it? so how did you kno what supplies to use & this ain even ya house?" notti eyes her.

the girl swallowed, "i-i told you i'm just goo-"

"why you lyin? ya ass purposely bumped into me. why?" notti glared at her, the interaction was weird from the start, he could tell the bump was intentional. anyone could tell.

ari's head falls, before she lifts it back up laughing. "i told you, i didn't mean to."

"but this i do mean." she mumbled. notti's eyebrows furrow. "the fuck you talkin bout?"

ari pulls out a paper towel from her coat pocket. "the fuck is that?" notti asks, stepping back. ari licks her lips nervously before shoving it into notti's face. he stumbled back, ari following him, still holding the towel in his face.

notti choked, grabbing her wrist trying to push her away, he failed. he tripped, hitting his head on the tub slightly causing him to wince. ari was now on top of him.

he continued to fight until he no longer could, his body becoming stiff, eyes closing slowly. ari sighed, her hair falling into his face.

she could still hear his heart beat, it moving at a fast pace. he was still alive.

ari quickly pulled out her phone & sent a message to dthang.

before she could press send, the bathroom door was pushed open. ari's head snapped towards the door. dthang standing there, a proud look in his eyes. "so you actually did it."

"i didn't send you a sign." ari confusedly said. "you were takin too long so i came on my own. mad niggas almost seen my face if it wasn't for this ski mask."

dthang moved out the way, two other boys staring down at her. "let them grab em." ari nodded & moved to the side, allowing the two boys to snatch notti's unconscious body up.

they left the bathroom, the boy still in their arms. ari put all the supplies in a trash bag dthang had handed her, along with the paper towel.

"you were pretty smart planning the supplies there." dthang grabbed the bag from the girl who rolled her eyes. "i'm not doing this again."

"don't worry, ion wan you to." dthang hummed. ari follows the older man out of the house, neither of them noticing the stares of KULTURE and K'ARI.

"was that arielle weird ass?" k'ari asks her best friend. "yup."

"leavin wit who?" — "dthang." kulture mumbled, her eyes narrowed. "kay kay and dougie gon be happy when they hear bout this, let's go." kulture smirks, exiting out the house, her best friend following.

neither of the girls seen the two other men picking notti up and taking him outside, they had just came back down from upstairs after playing truth or dare for a little, just in time to see dthang and arielle leave.

LOVEFORDES TALKS.
hi y'all. i hope this good, i was lowkey
having writers block when thinking of this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.1K 30
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐˜ก๐˜บ'๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...
98.4K 2.1K 37
"๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"
113K 1.1K 32
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ
17.1K 658 7
๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—.