Lessons (Karushuu)

Od renecross

"My father only sent me here because he is worried about me..." "Really? Mine sent me because he can't wor... Více

Lesson 1
Lesson 2
Lesson 3
Lesson 4
Lesson 5
Lesson 6
Lesson 8
Lesson 9
Lesson 10
Lesson 11
Lesson 12.

Lesson 7

231 13 50
Od renecross

Asano's POV

I struggled to fight out of his grasp, not being I struggled physically, but I just can't let anyone else wake up.
If they find Karma attacking another student what will become of him?

"Karma stop, let go! What's gotten into you?" I whisper as loud as I can.

His hands shake, and the clock ticks, implying the soft silence,which was being threatened by this sudden outburst.

I didn't expect it,
Did he get mad for what I did?

He climbs over me, and I'm shocked and confused, though that sentence might give you the wrong idea-- it was nothing sexual, since I could feel him press against my windpipe so hard, I lost breath. With nose choice left, I picked up the heavy bible on the table and hit him on the head with it.

It's a book, didn't incur any serious damage but he fell off and it caused a thud.

Isogai who was beside us woke up at a shock, he looked almost as confused as me and I prayed he didn't see the part where the redhead tried to choke the life out of me.

"Number 25- what happened to you?" He asked, his voice shaking. I could tell from his expression, that he was very observant, when he realised no footsteps were outside, he slipped out of bed and helped Karma up.

I looked at him, ready for accusations. I swear I didn't mean anything creepy, I just forgot what a human heart sounded like--
Shit is that creepy too?

Karma blinked, his eyes scanned the room, then Isogai, then me.

"Oh, I'm sorry guys, what just happened?" He asked, giving one of his plastered smiles.

"What just happened..?" The black haired male looked beyond apalled, and so was I.

"You tried to choke me" I speak boldly because I do wish to know what the fuck just went down.

"Did i? Sorry about that! Hasn't happened in years!" He laughs and sits down the bed.

"What?" Isogai says to the last part.

"Karma, are you okay?" I keep my distance, as he sits there slightly shaking, it's like he's lost his grip on reality, and become consumed in whatever he was dreaming of, was it bad?
Did he think I was danger?

"Karma??" Isogai asks.

"That's my name" he responds.

"Your name.. it's..nice.. but we're not allowed to--"

The redhead cuts him off and stands up.

"Let's go out, you in Isogai?"

"You know my name?" He's shocked, but I wonder why. Karma always has all the info, is what I've deducted.

"I know everyone! I know Maehara's got the biggest crush on you, that too for a fact!" Karma winked, and Isogai blushed.

To me, he's just changing the subject.

"Which one's Maehara!?" Isogai asked as Karma slipped out of the room, tiptoeing down to the garden.

The two of us joined him, probably not the best night though, it's cloudy, if it rains they'll know we were out, judging by our wet clothes--

Or would they? They make the kids do the laundry anyways.

Karma twirls around almost like he's completely mental or delirious. Only a sick person would dance so happily in such a sinister place. Isogai had never done this, clearly. He was frozen once he realised he'd broken a rule.

"Hey..what if they find out?" He nervously asks, maintaining his polite smile.

"Nobody will" I assure him, as my eyes remain affixed to that moving crimson.

Karma's POV

The thing I hate most about this place is the lack of music, I don't want anything to do with your chorus lines and angelic harmonies, all I want is that metal I'm so familiar to.
Infact, why metal? Any music that can be called music is what I miss! When the clouds arrange itself that way, I think of that one song "Singing in the rain" there was also a movie clip, that had a guy dancing around in the rain, unbothered by the people on the street.
That's the guy I want to be, except there's no rain, and I'm always locked inside the watch of someone else.

"Number 11 got a home pass..I want one too" IsogaY says looking up.

"What good is a home pass when you can barely call his house a home? His mother's a psycho!" I said as I picked up a flower that had fallen.

"What makes you say that?" Peachface inquires.

"Well one time she broke in during Christmas time and demanded they let her see her son! She had previously been denied from school premises, because the last time she came she stayed past her welcome" the one true God (me, karma) responds.

"How long did she stay?"

"She stayed 13 hours till we got security to escort her out.." Isogai sighed.

"Well are you on good terms with your parents?" Came the response, a question I'd rather not answer.

"My father passed away.. but my mother and my siblings are very lovely! I can't wait to see them..the latter have grown up a lot in a year I've been gone.. you're not allowed to see grandparents or siblings" Isogai spoke with a hint of sadness or whatever you'd call it- reminiscence?

Me? Nothing.
I don't particularly like this place,
I don't particularly like being home,
In general, I don't really give a fuck!
As long as I can be left unbothered, with my comic books and 90's CDs, I'll be fine.

But this place keeps me away from that. It keeps me away from all I like.
What if I run away? Where would I go to? My parents would send me back if they ever found out. I'm not saying they're bad people, they're just bad parents.
As a couple, they're lovely to each other. Lovely enough to not remember they even have a son! Must've been a bummer giving birth to me, when they could've been having their 14th honeymoon on a Christmas just chilling!😔‼️
Ah the tragedy it must've been for them..

"Well Karma? What about your parents?"

"What about them?"

"Your relationship with them..?"

"Don't have one"

That's always been my answer, doesn't matter who's asking. It's rare that people ask because usually nobody cares about the psycho who beats up everyone who gets on his nerves. Maybe it's my fault?

No it's not, it's not my fault!

I don't feel like me tonight, but what does feeling like yourself mean when you're all alone?

"What about your parents peachface?" I ask so that he stops asking about mine.

With a confident look he answered,

"Well..I live with my dad...he's not the most- movie like, dreamy, ideal father.. but he's trying."

I'm sure he is. That's why he dropped you here right?

"My father puts pressure on me to be perfect, I'm sure he just wants what's best for me, he's protecting me from harsh realities by treating me harshly" he continued.

Isogai looked at him concerned because honestly I was too. I'd rather have parents who don't give a fuck than parents who give too many.

Asano Gakushuu you look content by your answer,
But do you stand by what you just said?

A/N)) ‼️real. I'm so sorry if this chapter was a little bland I'm trying to give it a cool dark academia ish aesthetic, also speaking of aesthetics, today we had a huge festival here where you basically smear colours on each other's faces. It's super fun. My exam went fine, it wasn't the best, and there's two more to go TvT
They end March 21st and I'll still be writing, it just may not be AS consistent, or may be shorter.
(Do you guys prefer if I updated on consecutive days with shorter chapters or do you prefer if I update every 2 to 3 days with longer chapters? Do let me know because it will be very helpful <3)
I love everyone reading this, may you have the best best best day, remember to love yourself and I'm manifesting your success 🖤💛

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.7M 56.3K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
562K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...