Secret || Neymar Jr

Galing kay Lunawrites2107

When a girl from South Korea moves to France and ends up meeting Neymar Jr Complete Higit pa

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
REWRITING

Chapter 27

1.3K 46 1
Galing kay Lunawrites2107

Pop Base| @ pop base
Neymar jr and Kim Wonyung arrive in Qatar in time for the World Cup

213 retweets 152k likes 132 replies

"...And your baby is now the size of a plum." Neymar read out loud. He and Wonyung were in their hotel room on the bed reading an update about the pregnancy. "Damn that's so small. I can't believe I'm twelve weeks now." She smiled. "You're even starting to show." Neymar said.

"Wait for real?" She asked standing up from the bed and walking to the body mirror that was behind the door. She lifted up her shirt and stared at her stomach. It looked like she was just bloated so she could use that excuse in case someone said something. "It's only stating to kick in." She mumbled.

She let go of her shirt and walked back to the bed before laying down facing the ceiling. "I'm craving a seafood platter." She sighed. "Let's go find a place to eat." Neymar suggested standing up. "Okay lemme change." She stood up and changed into matching green set.

"When are you training?" Wonyung asked taking a bite of her shrimp. "We're starting tomorrow at nine." Neymar answered sipping his water. "I can't believe the World Cup is in a day." She pointed out. "Same. I really hope we get to win it." Neymar said. "Even if you don't win, at least you would've tried your best."

"But it's most likely my last one so it would be really great if we won." He smiled. "I get you." Wonyung said while wiping her mouth with a napkin. "I'm full." She pushed her plate forward. "You really are eating for two." He laughed. "Shut up." She mumbled sipping her juice.

Mandu_Wonie97's story

"Good luck okay." She hugged him before kissing him. "I love you." He whispered. " I love you too." They parted and went their respective ways. Wonyung went to the space for families and sat down. She wore Neymar's jersey but instead of tying it at the back she left it to sit loosely on her torso. She didn't want to take any chances.

Maria Fournier aka Duda, Lucas Paqueta's wife, sat next to Wonyung with her two kids. "Hi! I'm Duda, Lucas' wife." She introduced. "Hey!" Wonyung smiled. "I'm Wonyung, Neymar's girlfriend." She added.

The match started and both women were sitting at the edge of their seats. Wonyung groaned when a player from Serbia fouled Neymar. She picked up her water bottle that was on the ground next to her, took a sip and set it back down.

She cheered as loudly as she could when Richarlison scored a goal making the score 1-0. Nine minutes later he scored again in the coolest way Wonyung could think of, a bicycle kick! She sat down with Duda's youngest child, Filippo, sitting on her lap. She would groan every time Neymar got fouled and Filippo would repeat after her making her and Duda laugh.

A look of worry over came her features when she saw Neymar limping of the field. Duda took Filippo from her and gestured towards to exit of the space. "Go find him." Wonyung stood up and excused herself before leaving. She asked around for directions to the infirmary.

She walked in to see Neymar laying on the bed getting his ankle bandaged by a nurse. "Hi." She greeted. The nurse greeted before leaving to give them space. "You played good." Wonyung said walking up to the bed. "How are you? What did the nurse say?" She asked.

"They can't tell the severity of the injury yet, said I should consult a doctor." Neymar said sighing. He sat straight up and pat the space next to him. Wonyung sat next him and leaned her head against his shoulder. "When will you go?" She asked. "Later today." He answered.

"I can't believe I have to wait almost two weeks." Neymar complained. He laid his head on Wonyung's chest while his hand was on her stomach. They were in their hotel room watching a movie. "It'll go by quickly and before you know it, you'll be back on the field." Wonyung reassured.

He hummed and sighed, "I can't wait for baby to arrive." Wonyung smiled moving her hand to her stomach on top of Neymar's hand. "Me too, don't think I'll ever be ready for the birth part." Wonyung said. "I'll be there to support you." He reassured.

Liked by LalisaM and 1 272 483 others
Mandu_Wonie97 you got me looking for attention😋

...view comments

Mandu🥟| @ Wonyung97
The way my fyp is littered with edits of Neymar...it's insane
341 retweets 221k likes 278 replies
^
Mandu🥟| @ Wonyung97
But like...I'm not complaining🏃🏻‍♀️

Mandu_Wonie97's story

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.2K 198 20
Hana had a great life, going to trips, having the job of her dreams,until she falls in love with neymar jr. The story has come to an end and I have t...
62K 1.4K 37
kiania lima and neymar jr have been best friends since they were tiny, but is that all they are? femaleocxneymarjr lowercase sequel - ' she '
700K 11.3K 34
*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at your own discretion. My newer works are...