𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈~ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆...

By lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law × Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid × Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#9

1K 35 126
By lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

Luffy was the one who got shot by the waist. "MUGIWARA-YA!!!.." Law caught him from falling, he panicked.

"D-Damn.. Him!!.. Torao! We need to..!--" Luffy clenches at his bloody waist, it was bleeding like hell. He was losing consciousness. Law immediately carried him in his arms. 'Screw them!..' Law clenches his jaw and rushes to Shachi.

"Kill them. Tear them apart. That's an order."

Penguin grinned widely.

"As you wish, your Highness. The Demon King's commands shall be granted."

Law snaps his fingers to stop the time. "Make sure they'll die in veins." He disappears without a trace bringing Luffy with him.

As time starts again.

But before the time started.

The murderers and the victims are already placed separately and the murderers already got killed.
By Penguin himself.

The guards were so confused and yet, they were glad that the murderers got caught.

Penguin was one of the Top Demon Knights from the Heart Kingdom in the Underworld that is full of Demons.

Back to Law and Luffy.

In the Mansion.

"What the heck happened!? Law!?! Fucking answer me!!"

Corazon outrages when he sees Luffy like this, "I can heal him!" Law raged.

"Law!! You must be out of your mind!! Call the doc---"

"DOCTORS THAT ARE HUMANS!? THEY'RE DAMN SLOW!! THEY'RE PATHETIC! THEY'RE USELESS!!"

"CALM DOWN WILL YOU!?!"

"HOW!? FOR FUCKING SAKE---..."

They both look down, in Law's arms, Luffy was in pain, sweating a lot, in pain.

"I.. I already called a doctor!! A human that is fast and highly recommended!!"

They both look at Ikkaku.

After some small time, in Law's room, two Doctors were there removing the bullet. Luffy can't help but feel the urge of pain, tears won't stop forming from his eyes, gritting his teeth, clenching his jaw.

Groaning out of pain.

Outside the room.

"Why did you---"

"People saw at the party that Luffy got shot, your Highness. It would be logical if people knew that his wounds were entirely healed in a day."

Ikkaku said, she got the information from Penguin, Corazon deeply sigh.

"Your.. Highness, I know this is rude but I wish to speak to you alone."

Penguin said, he needs to tell something to Law.

"I knew what happened."

Someone just teleported, to the hallways with them, it was none other than Eustass himself. He gritted his teeth as he turned into a human form and out of anger he rushed to Law and out of rage grabbed his collar.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU CALL YOURSELF A DEMON KING!?!?"

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!"

"That's enough." Corazon tear each of them apart, "Eustass Kidd, I'm sure you know how to respect. And you Law, I'm disappointed." Corazon said a bit of his cold tone. "Me!? I was the one who bought him here!" Law defended himself as Corazon glared at him, as they heard pain coming from the room.

They all went inside, Penguin and Ikkaku were both so worried. They saw Luffy was having a hard time, Law approached him, the doctors wanted Law to stay away from the operation for now.

Law and Luffy's eyes met, Luffy's half-lidded eyes were full of pain and tears. The cold eyes of his, the color of the eyes made Luffy gritted his teeth. He clenched at the bed sheets.

He hates that look of his.

Disgust.

Law stiffened as his eyes slightly widened when Luffy looked at him with those eyes of his, eyes of disgust and disappointment. He indeed saved him, but that doesn't mean he damn forgot about the words.

As the bullet finally pulled out from the inside slowly. A bloody bullet as Luffy finally groaned in pain and yet he was relieved. His vision became so blurry as he felt very exhausted.

His eyes slowly closed and went back into a deep sleep.

The doctors put some bandages on. "How's Mugiwara!?" Eustass immediately asked, and Law was waiting for the Doctor's answer. "He'll be fine. He needs some more rest." The doctors smiled, it was a kind response. They all sigh in relief, but for Law.

He couldn't forget about it.

The way Luffy just looks at him just now.

In such disgust and disappointment in his eyes.

Law was going to touch his cheek but Eustass stopped him. He caught his wrist as he hissed, "What the fuck are you doing? Stop touching him." he growls underneath that breath of his, Law clenches his jaw. "What the fuck did you just say? Don't forget you're in my house." Law hissed as he shook his wrist, the doctors sweatdropping.

They all went inside as the Doctors left.

Shachi saw the argument between Law and Eustass.

They seem to argue a little.

And after a long while, Eustass left.

He doesn't want to leave but Corazon ordered him to leave.

It was going to be midnight.

Law was inside his room, he was shirtless as his body was still wet and wet hair. He just finished having a hot bath. Law looks at Luffy sleeping at his bed peacefully. Luffy slightly moved, he woke up when he suddenly felt slight pain coming from his waist that got shot.

Law approached him, Luffy was having difficulties just to sleep. Law sat at the edge of the bed and stared at Luffy's pretty face. That shining moonlight across the window lightens' Luffy's face. The lamp was still open.

Law caresses his cheek, Luffy slightly moves again from his direction, Law places his hand down to the pillow, beside Luffy's ears. On the other hand, his tattooed index finger slowly caresses his cheek, down to Luffy's neck.

Then a flash thought in his mind, about what Luffy just looked at him earlier. Law shook his head, 'I must be imagining things..' Law thought, as his finger starts to move from Luffy's lower lips.

He wants to kiss it.

He started to lean slowly, and very quietly not wake Luffy up, he leaned closer and closer as their lips were going to touch, it felt connected, but that's when Luffy slowly woke up and saw what Law was doing. His eyes slightly widened as his eyes relaxed, and so did his body. And called for him.

"Torao.."

Law stiffened, their eyes met, and yet Luffy suddenly placed his hand on Law's chest and pushed him away and suddenly turned away from Law. Law's eyes widened.

"Torao.. I'm tired. Please let me rest."

Luffy's only blank words that escape from his lips, Law won't say a word, 'Is.. that it?' Law thought as he was going to touch him, he touched him but Luffy didn't even turn to look at him.

Luffy didn't dare to look at him.

And asked in such a quiet voice.

"I thought you were disgusted? Don't you feel disgusted? I'm tired, Torao. I really need some sleep."

Those words escape from Luffy's lips, Law stiffened after those two questions Luffy gave to him.

"Disgusted?.. What do you mean?.. I---"

"Torao, let me rest."

As Luffy finally closes his eyes, he needs to rest, he wants to rest, he wants to sleep. He wants to relax just a little. Just a little.

"Please, let me rest. I beg."

Luffy whispered very softly as he finally went back to sleep.

Law didn't say any word after that as he just nodded his head, "I'll.. I'll grab something to eat. Just call me if you need some." Law also whispered, as he stood up and exited the room.

At the moment, Luffy finally went to relax and fell asleep very deeply.

In the kitchen.

Penguin was making a midnight snack as he was startled when someone went to the kitchen with him.

"Your Highness, good evening."

Law only nods, Penguin stares at him for quite a while.

"Your Highness.. I may be selfish to you. But your Highness, I think you need to apologize."

"Apologize? Apologize for what?" Law scoffs at him, Penguin sighs.

"Your words hurt Luffy."

Law's hand went stiff after that, "Words? What words?" raising one of his eyebrows as he looks at Penguin. Penguin deeply sighs as he crosses his arms and leans to the counter.

"Your Highness, you and Luffy kissed right?"

"Since when---"

"I'm sorry if I eavesdrop on your conversation with him but.."

Penguin looks directly at Law.

"But your words, hurt him and I can't just stand by it. It seems to bother me for quite a while. He's Human, he has feelings, emotions and more and us, Demons. Cold heart, emotionless, and doesn't have a heart. Your Highness, please don't forget we're in the Human world. Just please.. know how to control your words that you're about to say."

"Are you---"

"I'm just giving the Highness a lesson. What you said at the car, that you feel.. disgusted like it was shit to kiss someone like him, then you shouldn't have kissed him in the first place. Do you think Luffy would.. Do you think Luffy would love to hear such a thing? If.. just if, I was Luffy, I would already stop making you as my friend, for sake, your damn Highness, have a heart. He's just a human, unlike us, Demons. Remember that. And thankfully, Luffy isn't like the others who throw someone away that easily. At least thank him for saving you and at least thank him for his kindness. But in return, you said shit words, shit responds. At least, apologize, your Highness. Because that's not how you "Thank" someone. That's so easy, your Highness."

Penguin deeply sigh.

"You may be a Demon but your heart, is still in you. Alright? For the love of god, apologize. That's all you need to do."

left and grabbed the midnight snacks. Leaving Law alone in the kitchen. Penguin doesn't seem to regret saying all of that, spouting all of that in front of his face.

Outside the kitchen, Corazon was listening to the whole conversation.

"You're so stupid, Law."

He softly mutters and walks away.

Law stares at the food that he is making, as he makes some hot chocolate, he just makes it for Luffy and grabs some 3 muffins. He put them all in the tray and carried the tray along with him, going upstairs.

Going to the highest floor to his room.

He made it to his room after a long while and went inside. Luffy seems to be asleep. Law put the tray on the table, beside with the old books he read.

'Apologize..'

He approached the bed and sat at the edge of the bed. He was going to wake Luffy up but Luffy's words kept repeating from his head.

He wants to rest.

He wants to rest and he beg.

Law hesitate for a moment, 'I'll guess I'll just wait for tomorrow.' Law deeply sigh as he looks at the muffins and the hot chocolate that he just prepared.

'This is so troublesome.'

•|•|•

The next day.

Law and Ace outrage of what happened, they visited Law's mansion and Luffy sweatdrop.

It was afternoon.

Luffy needs to rest, since he is on Law's mansion, Ace told Corazon of what time he sleeps, toothbrush 3 times a day, eats 7 times a day and more. Also, Sabo told Corazon about the bedsheets that need to be as clean as possible. Sabo also told Corazon that if Luffy gets healed, then he'll surely take Luffy home.

And one last thing.

Ace and Sabo told Corazon that Luffy needs to be served 24/7 every single time and day.

With a special treat and care.

Corazon just keeps nodding sparkly, except for Penguin, Shachi, Ikkaku and Bepo in a sweat. They would never ever dare think that this so-called "Demon Brothers" can be so "Caring" and yet, "Loving" to their dear, little angel, Luffy.

'Is Luffy their angel or something??'

Penguin and Shachi thought.

After that, Luffy was alone in the garden. Studying, for the exams even though it was hard for him to study.

Law exited the Mansion and went to the garden with baked muffins and hot chocolate. He hated bread anyways so he'll just give it to him.

Then he saw Luffy was studying, and having a hard time, Law stared at his waist. He can tell that it was still wounded. So he decided to approach him and put the tray on the table. That made Luffy stiffen, he saw the tattoos in the man's hand and he surely knows who was the man.

"Do you want me to help?"

Law saw Luffy turn to look at him and ask.

"Mathematics, do you know how?"

"Of course I do, do I look stupid to you?"

Luffy was going to say something as he hesitated. "No, you're not. I'm sure Torao is very smart." As he continues to study, Law sits beside him, closer to him as he grabs a pen. "Here, here's how you solve it." Law started to teach him and Luffy was getting so confused. It was so hard to understand.

Law gave him an easy problem to solve, "Listen to me. Don't get distracted." Law said, "I am! It's just hard!" Law sighs as he moves closer, closer than he ever could. Law looked at Luffy who was solving the problem. Law stares at him for quite a while. He slowly leans on him but Luffy avoids it.

"Can you stop it? I need to focus, my exams are coming. And I.."

Luffy also noticed they were so close, just an inch their lips are going to touch.

"What exactly do you want from me?"

Law's eyes slightly widened, "Want? You must've.." Law can't say anything right now, he can't.

"Didn't you say it was disgusting? And someone would feel regret if someone kissed someone like me? I'm an idiot but I'm not stupid enough to forget what you said."

Luffy said, Law stiffened, now he understands why. He just realized. He indeed went overboard about his words, his words were so careless.

"Look, about that I.."

Law slowly goes back away, "I'm sorry, I just want.." Law won't say anything, he just stares at Luffy. "I got too.. careless about my words, I shouldn't have.." Law doesn't know what to say, but he was apologizing.

"What do you want? From me? Torao.. I thought you were kind enough, I was too kind, to you, very deeply that I can't imagine you would say those hurtful words.. that seem to haunt me of how cold you can be. I got.. too careless and too kind to you that I never thought that's how you would think of me. If you were disgusted in the first place, like you kiss a dirt, then.. you shouldn't have kissed me back then."

Law's lips were shut tight as Luffy continued when his voice started to fade at the end.

"It's not about your actions that hurt me, it's about your words that hurt me."

Law's eyes widened after he said that so straightly looking directly at him, that can feel those eyes, that he never felt before.

Disappointment, sadness and angry with such mixed emotions.

The happy-go-lucky isn't happy-go-lucky anymore.

Such a heavy feeling and a pitiful sight.

"Don't forget that it's not just about your actions that can hurt.. Torao, words can also hurt someone like me, if you think I'm heartless.. then I shouldn't have cared about the words you give to me."

Luffy deeply sighs as he continues to study and doesn't look at Law for any mere second, Law was just silent that sits there, like a statue. He never would've thought, that Luffy.

"Your words.. hurt me more than your actions towards me."

That Luffy would say those things to him.

"If I was a girl or someone else, you wouldn't say those things do you? You wouldn't call him or her as filthy as me, dirty as me, awful and disgusting as me, then at least forget about the kiss. It was just a kiss, nothing more but a disgusting kiss between you and me."

Law doesn't know what words he has to say, it was peaceful and quiet.

"If I was someone else, maybe you don't feel disgusted."

He was going to touch Luffy's cheek and Luffy turned to look at him. Law just doesn't want to say anything, it doesn't feel like he wants to say something. He hesitated to touch him.

No one has ever, not even Demons or Humans, such as Luffy himself as a "Human" can make him feel this way.

"What do you want?"

The same question that is repeated.

"I'm sorry if.. if my words hurt you. I sincerely.. Apologize."

Law didn't hesitate to caress Luffy's cheek, rubbing his thumb in circles. "I'm sorry, I got.. to overboard that night, I didn't mean to say those filthy words about you, please forgive me." Law trying to lift up the mood between them.

"I don't need your apology.. what I'm asking is what you want from me? I can't identify what you really want from me. You're such a cold person but you're so.. I don't know what it's called. But you're so.. it feels like you're so eager to touch me at the moment."

Law was quiet. Those eyes of disappointment.

Was looking directly at him.

"I want---"

Luffy let go of the pen and grabbed Law's collar, Law got instantly pulled closer, it was an impact that made his eyes widened. When a lips crashed to his lips, it collided.

A kiss.

A kiss that comes from Luffy, that delicious lips that he tasted. That was very delicate and so soft and plump, that lips that crashed to him. His cheeks slightly heated up.

He was going to kiss back, however, the kiss got cut off instantly in a mere second, Luffy broke it first, Luffy backed away and asked.

"Does it feel disgusting?"

Law's eyes widened, it was a kiss out of delight and pleasure.

"No.. Look, I-- .."

Luffy stood up and packed his things, "Didn't I apologize!? You can't just leave!" Law grabbed his wrist, he was getting impatient, getting irritated. Getting angry.

He wants him to stay, so badly right now.

"What do you mean!? I feel better now!? So let damn go---"

Luffy was dragged and got pinned on the corner of the table, his wound slightly hit from the table. He groaned out of pain.

"I'm not letting you leave unless you forgive me! It was my mistake and it was my fault!! I know that!! Just stay and let's have a talk!! I won't let you fucking leave until I told you so!!"

Law said furiously, out of rage, "So!? You feel disgusted didn't you!? It was just a damn kiss!! A kiss!! A simple kiss!! Is that what we were fighting about!? The kiss!?" Luffy is also outrageous. He can't take it.

He doesn't understand Law at all.

He doesn't know him at all, it was so confusing to be with him.

It was just a "Kiss".

Just a "Kiss".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 10.8K 32
| SLOWLY EDITING | | THE SEQUEL HAS BEEN RELEASED: Prologue + Chapters 1-6) This book has a few grammatical errors but read if you please. It is said...
6.5K 238 10
LawLu Week 2023 // 10 Days of LawLu May 28 - June 6 23/05/28 Day 1: Soulmates | Loyalty 23/05/29 Day 2: Sun & Moon | Touch Starved 23/05/30 Day 3: Pr...
20.5K 804 22
Vampires. Ruthless cruel beings that drink the blood of humans for their own sick pleasure. They kill without reason other than for food or to concea...
87.1K 2.7K 17
Trafalgar D. Water Law and Monkey D. Luffy who was will known enimies but was also in a secret relationship. They're friends somehow got suspicious...