๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š

By S1NN3RH4LL

ๆœฌๅ‘ฝ; ๐ฒ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ! ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก izana favors his student.. to the po... More

# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

569 18 18
By S1NN3RH4LL

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟏𝟑 )
𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝

𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤—the two girls stayed in the abandoned area, talking about their lives. although one seemed to lie about relationships and experience while the other was open to saying theirs.

( name ) hadn't noticed izana was messaging her, and neither did aki. they seemed like they were the last people on earth chatting as if it was their last.

" soo... I have a question, you don't have to answer it though.." aki dragged on as she took a bite from her snack. her words made the other girl turn her head, a bit curious to take the bait and answer the question.

the simple ' hm ' in the girls base gave the blonde all the confirmation she needed.

" so you were dating that boy.. uh ran? right, than whyd you fuck that other dude did you break up or something.."

there was a pause — between both of them. although her question didn't seem targeted or inherently negative. it did sting a bit.

" well, ran was kind of an asshole.. and I know he cheated on me previously. so I might as well do the same, correct."

" he cheat first you cheat worse, " the other girl replied as she leaned on the pillar.

suddenly as the two sat in silence, her phone began to vibrate. ( name ) looked down at the screen seeing the message and instantly knowing the number, her eyes dried as she desperately tried to read the message sent however.

" aki, I have a question ... " the girl spoke softly ignoring the messages. " shoot,"

" you know those teacher and student stories or movies right." ( name ) paused after each sentence, thickening the tension with her action.

aki replied softly and raised an eyebrow not really seeing the connection in the story.

" what would you do if , your friend is sleeping with your dad, and they never told you."

there it was, the truth.. although a paraphrased truth that could easily be turned into a lie.

" I'd probably want them dead ... or worse, because personally if they slept with my dad, I'd be disgusted.. lol " she laughed a bit to ease the blow and boy did it hurt to hear the words she'd promised.

" me too, but I'd probably think it's cool because that friend could be my step mom you know,"

in that split second, her body began to tremble. goosebumps forming on her neck and arms, she looked at the blonde.

" I mean in theory.. but my parents are married and that'd be like so weird having a mom whose barley a few years older than me.. fucking my old man."

" yeah.. totally.."
after that the mood was killed, she felt too guilty to admit her affair with her friends father but she felt too afraid to find out what aki would do to her.

hours passed by and their peak high faded. their eyes adjusted to the surrounding and they took some videos to think back on.

the girls parted and said their goodbyes, enjoying the time they'd spent getting closer together. on the walk home ( name ) saw a familiar figure near her home.

" ( name ) " the voice called. she stood underneath a street light from where the figure emerged from within the shadows. it was her affair partner, izana kurokawa.

" I.. izana..? " she paused stepping backward as she pressed forward and grabbed her hand.

he brung her in closer and wrapped his arms around her waist. his hand on her neck and stroking bits of her hair.

" why weren't you at school today,"

her heart throbbed violently as she pushed him away. her confrontation with aki made her release she should quit while she was ahead to avoid any further messy ends.

her throat began to form a lump, she couldn't form the right words.

" I.. I..."

his eyes looked down at her, the malicious intent in his aura felt so threatening to her.

" was it because of those pictures."

he'd seen them. she'd wondered if his impression of her had changed for the worse, her reputation down spiraling.

" you lied to me, and cheated on me.."

her palms felt sweaty, as she looked at the concrete ground balling her fist up. " we weren't dating.. "

" hm.."

he raised an eyebrow as he hummed. crossing his arms.

" we . weren't . dating. you're trying to make me feel like we had a connection.. we didn't you were just trying to fuck some teenager who was vulnerable enough to allow it. I know I'm not the first either .."

the two grew quiet as they stared in silence. they could hear the crickets in the background and the wind brushing blowing in the distance.

as she picked her head up she could visibly see the violent gaze Izana bestowed upon her. his eyes seemed blood shot as he raised his hands and brought them to her neck.

the grip around her neck grew tight as she gasped for air. she looked into izana's malicious eyes as her own eyes became watery with tears, from betrayal.

he pushed her against the street pole, her back roughly pressed against the nail which had been improperly hammered in.

" you won't leave me, YOU WON'T LEAVE ME."

his words like bullets as he continued to strangle her, she huffed in what little oxygen she had. her eyes bloody red and teary, her face a purplish blue as she rolled her eyes back slowly.

' am I going to die..'

her thoughts clouded her mind as she started to faint. her vision became blurry as her eyes rolled back, in the distance she heard a car approaching which caused izana to loosen his hands from her neck.

she fell on her ass gasping for very bit of air she could consume. her hand ghosted over the area which he had strangled, the mark was dark and there were scarring on the nape of her neck.

" you cannot leave me.. because we've gone through so much together. " he looked down at her as she looked up at the man, her eyes clouded with tears.

" if you even think about it, I'll make you regret you ever came into this world."

with his final words, he left.. walking off as if nothing had happened. he drove off inside his car, leaving the girl to cry in a pool of her own tears, each tear was a portion of her guilt and regret.

─ ( 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 sinnerhall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 2.6K 47
โYou see we have a little bet going on between us teachers. The rules are pretty simple and straightforward; Who can fuck you best.โž IN WHICH a wicke...
351K 16.2K 99
๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ In denial, in perplexity. She didn't know how to deal with these strange feelings and emotions budding within her as she spe...
56.3K 1.8K 20
[๐ˆ๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
128K 1.8K 10
"๐‘ฐ๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ , ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ , ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’...๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐’€ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐’€๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๏ฟฝ...