Thug Like You

By jaetheeauthor

"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand mo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Thug Like You: Characters
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26: shallow pt2
Author's note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33: Love is.....
Chapter 34: Love is.....Messy
Chapter 35: Love is....... Desperate
Chapter 36: Love is........ Toxic
Chapter 37: Love is....... Or was it?

Chapter 26- Shallow pt 1

1.5K 34 0
By jaetheeauthor

Picking up pace a little, her face changed to one of euphoria as the pain subsided slightly, mixing perfectly with the pleasure.

"Oh god...." She moaned, rubbing her clit as he moved in and out of her.

Ares snaked his fingers through her other hand, using the other to throw her leg over his shoulder. He kissed her lips before moving down to her neck still thrusting into her but adding a little grind. He peppered kisses on her neck, feeling sweat running down his body. He was definitely putting that work in.

As he whined inside her, her hold on him grew tighter and he wondered if he'd hit a good spot or she was close.

"You okay baby?" He asked her, pulling back slightly to see her face.

Her mouth was slightly open as she looked up at the ceiling with low eyes, those eyes flickering to him. She nodded fervently, a smirk climbing onto Ares' face.

"Words princess. Am I making you feel good?" He asked her, slowing his strokes but still having a good rhythm.

"Y-yes" Assiana whimpered, grinding to meet his thrusts. Assiana definitely didn't have much experience with sex. But even she knew what felt good and not. And hell sex with Ares was amazing.

His dick was not only big but curved slightly upwards. And that was hitting everything it was supposed to be hitting, as if made just for her.

And as she thought more about it she grew mad. Pissed off even. Because so many other girls were probably out there saying the same thing.

Before Ares could ask another question, she flipped them over, stunning him.

"You're mine right?" She asked him, her face hovering only centimeters from his as she grinds down on him.

"Ofcourse princess"

"All of you? No one else's?" She insists.

Closing the distance and claiming her lips, Ares kissed her passionately, wrapping his arms around her waist to pull her closer.

"Every single inch of me in every way Si. Can't nobody else have that nor has anyone else before you baby" he mumbled against her lips. Assiana felt her heart skip a beat as she thought about being the only one. And she wanted badly to believe him. Everything he said and has been saying, she wanted to believe him. But she'd been convinced of the opposite so long, she was struggling. It would surely take time.
Continuing to grind down on him as they kissed, she got adjusted once more, not even able to take all of him in this position.

Moving up abit more, she arched her back so her ass was in the air and leaned on her elbows before slowly moving up on down on his dick. After a while of doing that and Ares letting out light hums, she spread her knees more, realising it was more comfortable and she could move better now. She bounced up and down with ease her pace picking up. Ares cursed as she did so, once again taken by surprise as she moved up and down, her ass bouncing from what he could see and feel. He wanted nothing more than to turn her around and watch her ass clap on his dick.

Assiana bit her lip as they both let out loud moans, getting closer and closer to their climax. It was when she started moving her hips in circles as she bounced, she felt a knot form in her lower stomach and she let out a cross between a moan and yell as she shook and convulsed. Ares was not far behind as he thrusted upwards, his balls tightening as he shot loads into the rubber.

Assiana collapsed onto him, her body feeling worn out but twitching with small spasms of pleasure from her orgasm.

Ares layed under her, his eyes shut as he ran his hands up and down her naked sweaty skin. And although he knew they were both tired as shit, he got up with a strained groaned as he picked Assiana up also. Walking over to the bathroom, he put her down, pulling out of her in the process and she whined. He chuckled at her cuteness before putting her in the shower and telling her to wash up. He peeled the condom off and discarded it before joining her in the shower, where he found her nodding off on the seat.

"Si c'mon mama. Let's just wash off and you can go to sleep." He told her, holding his hand out for her to take.

She looks at it for a moment before sighing and taking it. He pulls her up and under the hot water and he washes them both off quickly. Going back to the room, he gives her a towel to dry off and he does the same. When she was finished, she took a step towards the bed, her knees buckling underneath her but Ares manages to catch her.

"Shit Si!" He exclaimed as he grabbed her and pulled her towards him.

"C'mere, sit down" he sat her on the bed and she climbed under the sheets with a shiver. Ares shook his head in amusement.

He already knew his body was gonna be in all types of pain when he woke up. But he'd be damned if he didn't Atleast put her out of commission too.

Knees buckling type shit.

When he finished drying off, he put some boxers on and slid in bed beside her, pulling her back against him so they spooned.

As he got settled in, he ran his hands up and down her body, appreciating her smooth skin.

"How are you feeling? Does anything hurt?" He asked, hoping she was still awake.

She stirs abit.

"I'm ok. Just a little soreness and discomfort." She replied.

Ares snickers.

"Way you was bouncin on my dick you ain expect it?" He mused. She kicked behind her, it connecting to his shin and he winced as she let out an embarrassed gasp.

"Ares!" She exclaimed, turning slightly to look at him. He grins at her.

"Nah mama. Keep callin me Res. I like that" he told her. She hid her smile as she turned around but ares could see her slightly poked out cheeks from behind.

"Is the pain anything major though? Think it'll get worse? Need pills or anything?" He asked her, wanting to make sure she was okay. Completely and entirely okay.

Turning around in his arms, Assiana cupped his face and kissed him.

"I'm fine Res....... Thank you for the concern though. I don't know if anything'll change in the morning. But for right now I just feel the discomfort and soreness.
..... and thank you. For being so gentle with me. And making sure I was okay." She said. Ares gave a small smile.

"So you don't regret it then?" He asked. She quickly shook her head and his face brightened. "I'm glad then baby. Let's get to sleep. Tryna put nothin on the tv or no?"

"You could put something on but I'm going to sleep"

///////___________________________\\\\\

'You don't look at me the way you should and I know. You got other dudes so tell me, where do I go? Tell me how they feel when they see you in my clothes?
You makin it hard for me I won't lie. But just cuz you got option don't mean I won't try. I sit in the mirror and let time past by.
Cuz you get so shallow I......'
(Video/song at the beginning of the chapter)

Assiana moaned as she felt Ares grind against her from behind. He'd woken up in the mood to do another round despite what his body was telling him only a few hours before. He'd gotten out of bed early in the morning to pee and while he was at it, took some money and put in Assiana's bag. He'd tell her about it later so she could do her nails for his birthday or save or whatever she pleased really.

After climbing back into the bed, she moved instinctively towards his warmth, her back pressed against his front as she wiggled into him. He let her before going back to sleep, only to wake up with a mean hard on and Assiana moving ever so often against him.

Minutes later, he was grinding into her and kissing her neck as she let out moans and before long, he pulled his boxers down, reaching to grab another condom and slide it on before pressing his tip against her slit as she pushed her ass to him.

He let out a string of curses as he sunk into her tightness, her walls holding him snug as if refusing to let him go.

And he'd have no issue obliging.

"Fuck I can't get over this perfect pussy baby" he groaned and she moaned.
"Perfect tight ass fucking pussy......" he said mostly to himself as he gripped her hips.

Assiana could never get use to the crude things Ares would say while they did stuff. Hell, he was out of pocket even on a regular day and he still managed to surprise her with the things he'd say.

Though surprised at how unfiltered and explicit he was, there was no denying it was a serious turn on to her.

The nastier the better.

Just as he went to switch positions, the front door closing ceases his actions and they both pause to listen, wondering if they were mistaken.

"Yo Ru!!" Felix's voice broke through their concentrated silence and as Assiana panics, Ares felt slightly annoyed as he pulled out of Assiana.

Giving her a kiss, he slipped out of the bed and into some boxers, not even bothering to take the condom off, cuz he was gonna be right back at it once he finished talking to Felix.

"Ima be right back mama" he tells her. Not knowing what to do, Assiana grabs her phone and hides under the sheet, making Ares laugh at her.

"Ru!!" He heard followed by a knock on the door.

Opening it slightly, Ares stepped out and closed the door behind him.

"Oh dam, sorry bro I ain know Tianna was here" Felix said as he saw his friend barely clothed and the form of a person on the bed when he'd glanced in.

"It's cool lix. Wassup?" He asked.

"Dante said when you can, come through cuz he wanna talk to you bout suhm. He been tryna get to you all night no answer. Also, we havin the party at ours cuz you know we like hosting shit there. A perfect party space too." He told him.

"Aiite say lessss. Actually looking forward to this, feel like it's been forever since we all got to hang out feel me?"

"Yup. Dante say he gon make a lil appearance but not for long. Zeke comin through with Benji and... and Nika too. Plus all em niggas from the block. Bad bitches for days cuz you know they love em young rich niggas. Everything bout to go hard" Felix said, wanting his friend to be excited. And Ares was. Especially at the prospect of watching Assiana dance and party. He'd yet to see that and wondered what she was like. Last time he checked, she was quite annoying. Then again he was an asshole.

"Thanks lix. Hope you know I appreciate everything y'all doing for me" he said, dapping Felix up and bring him into a hug.

"You know it's nothin Ru. We family. We got eachother through thick and thin and good or bad." He replied.

Ares nodded as they pulled back from the hug.

"So what's the plan for today though. Cuz I ain gone lie I ain goin to school" Ares said.

"I'm heading to Benji's, I ain goin either. Mmcht. Don't even feel like a school day forreal" Felix answered

Assiana could hear them talking. Not details but little bits and pieces of the convo. But what she did hear was when Felix mistakes her for Tianna. And she could feel guilt seeping into her for what she and Ares were doing. But she still couldn't find it in her to stop it.

Not until she unlocked her phone and a string of missed calls and messages came in. Some from her mom and Kelsey but most were from D'mani.

She replied to her mom and Kelsey first who both wondered where she was but Kelsey also mentioned telling Assiana's mom she was there.

A: girl I'll talk to you later but thank youuuuu. You a life saver.

Assiana sent the message, grateful to have Kelsey. Having a friend that was use to sneaking had its perks. She knew when to lie and how to well.

Letting out a sigh, she opened her chat with D'mani.

D: hey Asi.
D: Assiana?
D: babe where you at?
D: did I do suhm to u?
D: call me when you can baby.
D: let me know if you still down for the date. I'd understand if you not.
D: just been really looking forward to this. And thought you were too.
D: but let me know.
D: are you ok?
D: where are you baby? Why I ain hearing from you?
D: Asi....
D: 😕
D:😪

Reading them all, she can feel a sea- no- an ocean of guilt wash over her. Guilt for everything. Felix, Tianna and D'mani.

What were they doing? To all these people?

A: Mani I'm so sorry. After class yesterday I went home and was just so exhausted, I fell right asleep. Just now waking up. I'm okay hun.

She sent the message quickly.

D'mani's reply was almost immediate.

D: okay baby. We still on for Saturday?

Assiana thought about it. She knew how things were with Ares.

And as much as she wanted things to be for them, they could only ever be in secret. And who's to say they'd even work out.

D'mani seemed like the perfect match for her. Sweet and kind. And not best friends with the guy who'd claimed her from they were young. Nor did he have a girlfriend.

What a catch right?

She thought so.

And with that thought, she knew what would be coming next.
————————————

What do y'all think will happy next?
Vote and comment. 10 votes and 5 comments for next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 13.4K 46
Growing up in the hood isn't easy . Murders , shootouts , drugs , prostitutes and dope boys are normal . Imagine being sucked in the gritty at just s...
210K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
164K 6.6K 87
(18+) 𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚑�...
1.2M 25.7K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...