Mafia king Wang Yibo and his...

By Jiang_yanli857

Wang Yibo (alpha) is a Mafia. He is cold and rude. He most of the time carries a stoic face, showing no emoti... More

Character Introduction :
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9 πŸ”ž
End: Happy Ending ☺️

Part 5

4K 238 22
By Jiang_yanli857

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with it. Thanks.

______________________________________

Yibo and Zhan unwillingly agreed for marriage because they couldn't argue with Carmen Lee. The marriage was fixed after a week.

Cheng Xiao and Zhan's mischief continued. They used to tease Yibo together. Yibo was fed up with these two. Haikuan was also in their team.

----

Haikuan went to a bakery. He wanted to give order for wedding cake and other sweets. In that bakery he saw Cheng. Cheng was shocked. He didn't told Haikuan about his workplace, maybe it's a coincidence.

"For who's wedding is he giving order for cake?", thought Cheng.

Haikuan after giving order came towards Cheng and said, "I want to talk to you".

Cheng scoffed and said, "I'm not free".

Haikuan, "It's about Xiao Zhan".

Cheng looked at Haikuan and asked, "What is it? Do you know where is my brother? I tried but I couldn't find him. I hope he's OK".

Haikuan chuckled and said, "He's not only OK but also someone's crime partner, doing mischief most of the time".

Cheng narrowed his eyes and asked, "What do you mean? Say it clearly".

Haikuan, "Can we sit somewhere".

Cheng, "My work is almost finished, I'll come with you. But don't run into any conclusions, I'm going with you only for my brother".

Kuan, "OK got it".

Cheng after finishing his work, went to a park with Kuan. Cheng sat on a bench, Kuan sat beside him.

Cheng, "Now shoot".

Kuan, "Your brother is with us".

Cheng's eyes widen at this, he clenched his fists and asked, clearly angry, "What have you done with him? If my brother got even I scar I won't spare you".

Kuan, "Easy Cheng, your brother is alright. He's living with us happily. He even got a friend with whom he does mischief".

Cheng, "its good that he's fine".

Kuan,"There's something else also".

Cheng, "What is it?"

Kuan, "He's.... He's gonna marry my brother, Wang Yibo".

Cheng got up from his seat and shouted, "What? Are you damn serious?"

Kuan, "Cheng! Don't shout. We can talk calmly".

Cheng, "How do you expect me to talk calmly? My brother is gonna marry that Wang Yibo. I hate him. He's a mafia king. My brother deserves someone better. I'm dead sure you must have forced him".

Kuan, "It's mother's wish to get Zhan married with Yibo ge".

Cheng, "I don't care whoever wishes this. I'm going to get my brother out of there", Cheng was about to go but Kuan stopped him.

Kuan said, "Cheng! First, calm down. I'll take you there but please....don't create any chaos".

Cheng wasn't ready to accept it but he had to since he wants to meet his brother and find a way to save him.

Cheng, "OK... Take me there". Kuan nod with a smile. Kuan took Cheng to Wang mansion. Cheng smiled when he heard Zhan's voice. Zhan was laughing loudly. Cheng went inside and called Zhan.

Zhan was Cheng Xiao, she was beating Zhan with a pillow. Zhan's eyes sparkled seeing Cheng. He ran towards Cheng and hugged him.

Zhan, "Cheng! You came".

Cheng, "Brat! I thought...you'd be in bad hands and they'd be torturing you but turns out that you're quite enjoying... Humph".

Zhan laughed and said, "Angry lotus! You missed me this much. You were worried about me..... I'm moved", Zhan said dramatically.

Cheng rolled his eyes.

Cheng Xiao came there and asked, "Zhan jie! Who's this angry bird?"

Cheng, "Who are you calling angry bird you duckling".

Cheng Xiao, "Don't call me that".

Zhan was smiling.

Haikuan, "Stop it you two".

Zhan, "Kuan ge! Did you brought him here?"

Kuan, "Yes.... He was begging me to take him to Wang Mansion".

Cheng hit Kuan's shoulder and said angrily, "Haikuan! Why are you lying, when did I begged to you?"

Cheng Xiao, "Angry bird! You're exposed".

Cheng,"Shut up you duckling".

Zhan, "Stop it....Cheng! Come inside".

Cheng was about to say something but stopped when he heard Carmen's voice.

Carmen, "What are you doing here?"

Kuan greeted his mother.

Cheng, "I... Uhh".

Haikuan blurted out, "He's here to meet his brother".

Carmen, "Brother? Who?"

Kuan put his hand on his mouth, he blurted out the wrong words.

Yibo also came there.

Carmen, "Tell me clearly".

Cheng, "That.... Your elder son will tell you everything".

Carmen looked at Yibo. Yibo lowered his head. Cheng Xiao was cluelessly looking here and there. Zhan was also looking down.

Cheng got a call from someone. It was from his mom. Cheng picked up the call. He told his mother that 'today he has more work, so he'll come late', after this he cut the call.

Carmen, "Everyone follow me to the living room". They all did the same.

Now everyone were sitting in the living room.

Carmen, "Yibo! Speak..... Xiao Xiao! You leave".

Cheng Xiao pouted and said, "Aunty! I want to listen.... Please".

Carmen glared at Cheng Xiao due to which she left.

Carmen, "Yibo! Now tell me".

Yibo kept quiet for a while and then told Carmen everything. Carmen was shocked.

Carmen, "Yibo! I didn't expected this from you. How could you do this. You are a mafia but..... You can't just force others like this. Everyone has their life and choices. And as this all happened because of you.....then it's must that you'll marry Zhan".
(for her I remembered a proverb 'leap before your own door', isn't she doing the same forcing Yibo to marry Zhan?)

Yibo was looking down.

Cheng, "Madam Wang! You can't do this. My brother can't marry him. He does not even love him, how could you decide everything without asking for others approval".

Kuan sternly said, "Zhou Cheng! You can't talk to mom like this".

Carmen, "I can understand your concern. But I reassure you that Yibo will keep your brother very happy. You don't have to worry".

Cheng, "But....".

Zhan, "Cheng! She's right. I don't have any complaints about it. I'm marrying Yibo with my own will". Yibo looked at Zhan shockingly. It is true that Zhan has started to develop feelings for Yibo, so does Yibo.

Cheng pursed his lips and nodded saying, "As you wish Zhan. I only wish for your happiness. If you're happy, I'm happy". Zhan smiled at Cheng lovingly. His cousin brother really cares for him.

Cheng got up from his seat and said, "Then I'll be leaving".

Carmen,"Eat something first".

Cheng, "No... Mom will be worried for me, I have to go".

Zhan hugged Cheng. Cheng patted Zhan's back.

Carmen, "After 3 days is Yibo's marriage, you're invited".

Cheng nod with a smile. After that Cheng left.

Haikuan asked, "Should I give you a ride?"

Cheng, "No need, thanks".

Kuan, "I insist, please". Cheng sighed and said, "OK". Kuan smiled. Kuan took Cheng back home. On the way, no one talked.

Cheng, "Thanks for the ride". Saying this Cheng left. Haikuan was looking at Cheng's retreating figure. He then drived back home.

On the way, Kuan saw the wens sitting on the footpath begging to give them something to eat. Kuan tossed a coin to them and smirked.

Kuan, "Ohh... So you really are enjoying your life, huh?", saying this Kuan left.

When Chao, "I will seek revenge from you all".

----

Cheng Xiao came towards Zhan and said, "So that was your brother, huh?"

Zhan, "He's my cousin brother".

Cheng Xiao, "Oh... Can you tell me about your past?"

Zhan, "I'm sorry but I don't want".

Cheng Xiao, "OK.... Your brother really is hot tempered".

Zhan, "Yeah.... Don't tell me you have a crush on him?", Zhan gave a teasing smile.

Cheng Xiao hit Zhan's shoulder and said, "Idiot! How can you say this? He's Kuan ge's love.... I can't even think about him".

Zhan, "How do you know that?"

Cheng Xiao bit her lips and said, "I heard Kuan ge calling someone his love, he was holding a picture. I was really curious about it so later I secretly went to Kuan ge's room and saw that angry bird's picture".

Zhan held Cheng Xiao's ear and said, "You naughty kid! Don't do it again".

Cheng Xiao, "Ouchhh.... Zhan jie! Leave my ear. I'm sorry ok". Zhan left her ear. Cheng Xiao rubbed her ear, which was red now.

Cheng Xiao, "And I'm not a kid. I'm a year younger than you".

Zhan, "But you are childish".

Cheng Xiao, "Humph.... I'm mad at you. Don't talk to me again", saying this she left the room. Zhan laughed.

"Cheng! Why can't you accept
Kuan ge. He really loves you. I have seen pure love in his eyes for you. I hope you realize your feelings soon", thought Zhan.

-----

Time skip: Wedding day:

Today was Yizhan's wedding day. Zhan was getting ready. Cheng Xiao was with him.

Cheng Xiao, "Zhan jie! Any plans for today?"

Zhan thought for a while, he smirked and whispered something in
Cheng Xiao's ear. Hearing it, Cheng Xiao chuckled and gave a thumbs up. Zhan giggled.

Carmen came inside.

Carmen, "a-Zhan! You're looking very handsome today, may God keep you away from evil eyes".

Zhan, "Thanks aunty".

Carmen, "No aunty.... You'll call me 'Mom' from now on". Zhan nod.

Carmen took Zhan to the wedding hall.

Cheng was also there.

Zhan, "Aunty....".

Cheng, "She didn't came".

Zhan made an 'o' shaped mouth. Zhan looked at the stage where Yibo was standing. Yibo was wearing black suit. He was looking very handsome in that suit. Zhan was staring at Yibo. Zhan came out of his thoughts when Carmen called him out. Carmen took Zhan towards the stage and gave his hand in Yibo's hand.

Zhan kept his foot on Yibo's as Yibo kept staring at Zhan.

Yibo whispered, "Wild bunny! Beware".

Zhan rolled his eyes. The priest started the vows.

Yibo and Zhan took the vows.

(I'm sorry guys, the procedure of vows is a long process, I don't want to write that, please cooperate. Thanks)

Priest, "Now I consider you both as husband and husband, you may seal the marriage with a kiss".

Yibo pulled Zhan towards himself.

Zhan whispered, "Don't you dare to kiss me on lips, otherwise I'm gonna.... Mmm", before Zhan could complete his sentence Yibo kissed him. Zhan bit on Yibo's lips due to which Yibo parted from him.

There was a round of applause. The people congratulated the newly wedds.

Zhan crossed his arms. During the whole time, Zhan was ignoring Yibo and was spending time with Cheng Xiao and Cheng. Yibo was feeling somewhat jealous.

Finally, the wedding ended. All the guests left. Cheng Xiao took Zhan to Yibo's room.

Zhan winked at Cheng Xiao, she gave a wicked grin and said, "I'm gonna call Yibo ge". Zhan nodded giggling.

Cheng Xiao left. After sometime, Yibo came to the room. He closed the door.

Yibo removed his outer coat. He saw Zhan sitting on the bed with eyes closed. He smiled a little. There was a knock at the door. Yibo went to open the door. He opened the door and looked outside but found no one. Yibo was about to turn back but before he could do so, someone kicked him out of the room and closed the door with a thud.

Yibo banged the door saying, "Wild bunny! Open the door".

"No I won't. It's your punishment. Few days ago you kicked me out of the room now I did it. Today, you're not gonna stay in this room. Good night. Sweet dreams", Zhan voice came from inside the room.

Yibo, "Wild bunny!!! You'll regret this later".

"I give a damn to it", Zhan's voice came.

Yibo clenched his fists. He thought he'd spend sometime with his wild bunny but instead got kicked out of the room. Yibo went to guest room to sleep. He was tossing and turning. He couldn't sleep. He was really tired today. After much difficulty he slept.

On the other hand, Zhan was happy. One thing is that he got his revenge and second.... He's not ready for intimacy.

Zhan texted Cheng Xiao :

Zhan : thank you Xiao didi.

Cheng Xiao : you're welcome Zhan jie.

Zhan : Where is Yibo now?

Cheng Xiao : he's sleeping in the guest room.

Zhan : oh... OK.

Zhan stopped texting Cheng Xiao.

"will he be able to sleep?", thought Zhan. But he shrugged his thoughts and went to his dreamland.

________________________________

Thanks for reading....

Hope you liked it.....

Let's see.... How will Yizhan's marriage life be?

Stay tuned....

Thanks for your love and support....

Love ya all, my marshmallows....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 2.3K 7
Two childhood soulmates turned into enemies! πŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”Ή "Yahh.. You.. Xiao FUCKING Zhan..!" Yibo yelled in a vary loud voice which was very displ...
27.2K 2.9K 29
After a few years away from China, Wei Zhan decided it was time to come back. What has been lost is gone. Regrets were never a thing for him. But wh...
11.2K 878 19
"is it my child...!!? tell me xiao no-no wang yibo is he my bloodline? tell me!!!!! god damn it " barking at the same person whom he hate the most...
95.2K 7.6K 71
The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had no other choice but to seek out an alpha...