𝓗𝓔𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐 2 | 𝗞𝗩 ✔ 🍁

Bởi _d_n_i_

" i should have ended you when i had the chance " " but you didn't " " this is not about the diamond , is it... Xem Thêm

B̸O̸O̸K̸ T̸R̸A̸I̸L̸E̸R̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸c̸k̸ r̸u̸b̸y̸ 🔥
d̸e̸a̸l̸ 🔥
e̸x̸c̸h̸a̸n̸g̸e̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸n̸k̸ 🔥
p̸l̸a̸n̸ 🔥
o̸u̸t̸s̸k̸i̸r̸t̸ 🔥
d̸e̸s̸e̸r̸t̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
H̸a̸r̸e̸m̸ 🔥
A̸b̸y̸s̸s̸ 🔥
R̸e̸d̸ 🔥
p̸a̸s̸s̸i̸o̸n̸ 🔥
R̸a̸w̸ 🔥
I̸n̸t̸e̸n̸s̸e̸ 🔥
R̸e̸b̸i̸r̸t̸h̸ 🔥
s̸u̸n̸r̸a̸y̸ 🔥
A̸l̸l̸u̸r̸e̸ 🔥
N̸a̸m̸e̸ 🔥
t̸w̸i̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
c̸u̸r̸v̸e̸s̸ 🔥
Q̸u̸e̸e̸n̸ 🔥
p̸o̸i̸s̸o̸n̸ 🔥
D̸y̸n̸a̸s̸t̸y̸ 🔥
P̸o̸w̸e̸r̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
m̸y̸s̸t̸i̸c̸a̸l̸ 🔥
d̸i̸s̸c̸e̸r̸n̸ 🔥
T̸r̸u̸s̸t̸ 🔥
L̸i̸e̸s̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
PART 2 : B̸o̸u̸n̸d̸l̸e̸s̸s̸ 🔥
S̸i̸r̸e̸n̸ 🔥
c̸r̸o̸w̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
D̸-3 🔥
T̸h̸r̸o̸n̸e̸ 🔥
T̸o̸x̸i̸n̸ 🍁
D̸i̸s̸d̸a̸i̸n̸ 🍁
A̸g̸o̸n̸y̸ 🍁
d̸o̸o̸m̸s̸d̸a̸y̸ 🍁
F̸u̸r̸y̸ 🍁
❥𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃❥ 🍁
A̸m̸b̸u̸s̸h̸ 🍁
J̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸e̸i̸n̸ j̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸o̸n̸ 🍁
Y̸u̸ g̸o̸n̸p̸l̸e̸i̸ s̸t̸e̸ o̸d̸o̸n̸ 🔥
M̸I̸ f̸a̸m̸i̸l̸i̸a̸r̸ 🍁
A̸m̸o̸r̸e̸ 🍁
𝑬𝑳 𝑭𝑰𝑵 🍁
brief announcement

m̸e̸m̸o̸r̸i̸e̸s̸ 🍁

518 41 8
Bởi _d_n_i_

" babe you sure its not what I think it is" jungkook says , massaging tae's hips under the water.

" you know we can always take the test..." Jungkook smugly suggests.

" My king , i'll need you to wait outside while we treat him " one of the doctors says.

Jungkook looks disheveld , face morphed into confusion as graphic images with familiar voices flash across his eyes.

" Tae...tae taehyung? " he chants non stop , seeing a blood covered taehyung on the bed surrounded by nurses.

" He's fine my lord , come on ...lets go " aisha steps in , noticing how the king looks pale with slightly bigger orbs...sweating profusely.

Jungkook suddenly winces , staggering a little...feeling aisha hold his arm.

" I'm not pregnant" he adds sternly.

" you say it like you don't like kids" he asks with an eyebrow raise , judging a little.

" he's pregnant isn't he?"

" damn right he is... Cause ain't no one be throwing up over this heavenly lasagna.

" My king....are you alright?...you need to rest , come on "

" no...no...taehyung " jungkook continues to chant , vision blurry as he gets into his headspace.

Turning to face him " I know your filthy rich ass can do so much more but I'd prefer to raise my kids with family and so much love" he says

" taehyung my love , mother of my child , criminal of my heart , my rock that I stand upon , my fate , my blessing...I will give anything to put a smile on your face everyday , I will and continue to show you what true happiness feels like...as I promise to love you , cherish you even till after death ....I love you"

" Taehyung ~ " he then finally passes out on the spot.....aisha screaming for the guards to help her.

The entire palace in utter chaos after the dreadful incident , an attempted murder on the queen as well as the king blacking out.

----------------

" taehyung my love , mother of my child , criminal of my heart , my rock that I stand upon , my fate , my blessing...I will give anything to put a smile on your face everyday , I will and continue to show you what true happiness feels like...as I promise to love you , cherish you even till after death ....I love you"

" jeon taehyung"

" let's live in this dream forever my love"

" I'm pregnant " he sighs ....as jungkook kisses him deeply..

" I love you tae"

Taking taehyung's hand into his as he starts to peck on his fingers " taehyung I love you...and from the bottom of my heart , I know its been 4 years since we found love in each other , we've been through so much together but I have being happy most importantly , happy when I found you...happy when I'm next to you and everyday as I see you I realize that there is gonna be happier days only with you...I'm very impatient tae , I don't wanna wait anymore...I'm insanely in love and I wanna seal the deal ...now with you bearing our pup , just made me the happiest man alive and I...." Jungkook couldn't finish his words as taehyung presses his lips unto his.

" .yesss...yes...I..will marry you...a million times yes"..

" OH FUCK...I...its...its a boy tae...fuuck I'm having a baby boy" jungkook yells

" tae baby...two..two boys...two boys love " he says lips quivering from

" what no...I think they'll look so much like you...your gene is way more dominant " tae says , taking a bite out of his cookie as jungkook hands him his strawberry smoothie.

Pecking his cheeks " I'd love them to look more like you...I wanna see mini versions of you all day my love " jungkook says causing taehyung to blush..

" breathe baby...breathe"

" you're gonna be fine love...just breathe , look at me...okay...in.....out....in ....out yeah like that.....you're doing great darling"

" ahhhh....I...i can feel them pushing out...god ahhhhh!!"

" 1....2....3....Push!"

" nghhhhhh......ahhhhhh fuck!"

" oh...my baby...jungkook he's here...he..he's here"

Loud cries as well , jungkook smiling in ecstacy ...feeling blessed to be here alive and healthy to witness his two miracles be born. "

---------------

" is he doing better? " jabel asks , he and aisha in jungkook's chamber.

" He's been like this for 3hrs , murmuring continuously with his eyebrow creased...his temperature is up as well....i didn't think taehyung's situation would take a huge toll on him in this way...and he's not waking up " aisha explains sadly.

" at least taehyung is stable now , but the baby did not survive the stab " she further says...

" wait...you said he's been murmuring? " jabel questions , moving closer to jungkook on the bed.

" yeah...why? "

" hold on " jabel says  , bringing his ear to jungkook lips  .....trying to pick up the faint words.

" ba..by...tae hyung....no...no...don't take him....price....the ruby....fire...more fire....boys....jim....jimin....tae hyung....jeon hoon....jeon tae "

" Aisha..." Jabel pauses.

" what?..what is it? "

" he's remembering "

She sucks in a huge gasp , hands clasped over her mouth as she smiles.

" stay here and watch him....i'll be back! "  jabel rushes out , aisha's heart thumping at the good news.

----------

Wanting to grab more towels for the king but pauses at some murmurs she hears around the corner

" ma'am i found something strange in the system " one of the guards is holding a tab showing one of the elderly women she guesses is in charge of security .

" its regarding the queen , as you know...once every six months we do a thorough search of the database security...to check the workers and all "

" and what is wrong? "

" well you see here , i checked the queens database and its non existent...there's nothing and when i upload his picture on the web...i'm seeing an entirely different identity , i don't know what to say but he's probably a spy " the guards said.

" treason " she says.

" keep it down , i'll update you on what we will do " she says .

Aisha looking fearful at the conversation she just overheard..." Oh dear , taehyung is in trouble "

----------------------------------------------------------
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

57.9K 2.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
477K 29.8K 104
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...
28.3K 1.4K 25
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...