Sacrifice

By deardirary

Luna was just an ordinary girl. She had friends , and she lived her life the best way she could. But her li... More

Every man has different story
Every man has different story part 2
The broken bond
Broken bonds part 2
....
END

New school

17 1 1
By deardirary

Where am I going to live ? I asked myself many times. Its been four years since the accident. I was just too lonely in my birth town so I left it. In Belgrade nobody knows me so I was just happy about it. But I live on street. I don't know how but I haven't been hungry since that day.

Lately I sometimes woke up with blood on my mouth , but I don't know how its get here.

Because I want to be a normal girl I m going to high school In Belgrade.

Before the accident I was very social human but now I cant make any friendship. I was afraid that I am going to hurt people who are very important to me. When nobody is around I a sleeping on roof of the school. This kind of life is easy punishment of what I have done in the past. I miss you so much. I love you ,please go back to me .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 14.7K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
995K 88.4K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.1M 61.2K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...