The Kids in the Dark || (Myst...

Por amytstories

Y/n Ro'meave has woken up from a coma and is now being protected by her three brothers, Vylad, Zane and Garro... Más

Looking Beyond
Encounter
Fun
Tense
Forgiven
On the Way
Reality in the Family
Destination
Experience
A new
Demons
How?
Away
Them
Liberty
In Character
Excitement
Something Ahead
A Glimpse

Water

105 1 2
Por amytstories

~???'s POV~

"Where do you think they transferred her?" I asked.

"They must be at O'khasis. They do have a vacation home there." An older male with dark brown eyes, black hair and tanned skin said.

"They probably could." A woman agrees.

I stared at her and scoffed.

"Stupid." I mumbled.

"What was that?" She said, her voice raised.

I guess she heard me.

I looked up at her and stared into her blue eyes. The man stands beside her as if in a protective mode. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Boy, you do understand what lies at stake, don't you?" Another male said in a threatening voice.

"Urgh. We need her! I need her! Those petty Ro'meave's took her from me!" I barked.

"Calm down-" The dark brown eyed man tried to say something but I cut him off.

"SHUT UP! I have been through horrors just to get her back. To get you three out of whatever situation you were in! I deserve to see her again and back in my arms." I yelled.

"Do you not understand how I feel?" I said almost tearing up.

"Darling, it's not that easy. We tried countless times to retrieve her from them. But what else could we do? We aren't tracking her down. She has to come to us." The woman said evilly.

The other male hummed in response and nodded.

"I believe that is a brilliant idea. We only have to set in place events and she'll come running to you." He suggested.

I gasped and then grinned at the idea.

"So? What are we planning?"

"That's my son."

Just you wait, Y/n. I'll have you in my arms soon enough and those petty Ro'meaves, will die.

~Y/n's POV~

"The beach was fun!"

"Yes." Agent Shado said.

I looked at him and stopped. I titled my head as he stood there in confusion.

"Uhh- is something wrong?" He asked.

"Hmm. What do you want me to call you? I mean Agent Shado is kind of a cover up name. Should I call you by your real name? Or should I just call you Shado rather than with Agent?"

I watched as his eyes grew wide and his face turned pink.

"I-uh."

I smiled and nodded.

"We'll just call you Agent Sh-"

"Shado!" He said aloud.

I looked at him surprised. He cleared his throat and looked at me.

"S-Shado. Shado would suffice." He said.

I nodded. "Hello Shado. I'm Y/n." I said putting out a hand for him to shake.

He took my hand and shook it.

"It's nice to meet you, Princess Y/n." He said as he did a bow.

He lets go of my hand and I turned around, immediately frozen as ny brothers stood there with their guards.

"Uuhh- hi?" I awkwardly said as I waved my hand.

I see Garroth look at Shado and then at me.

"Where are the other two?" Zane asked before Garroth.

"Well-"

Suddenly, we heard screams coming from the house. Shado immediately stood infront of me.

SPLASH!

"AAHHHHHHH! COLD COLD COLD!" Garroth yelled, jumping around as his guards run and try to calm him down wrap him with a towel.

"The cold never bothered me anyway.." Zane mumbled as he stood still.

"Bet you idiots didn't see that coming." Agent Austin said laughing.

I went to stand infront of my brothers and saw a wide eyed Agent Zekas and a laughing Agent Austin on the ground.

"Uhhh-- Austin." Agent Zekas said while nudging him.

Agent Austin was still laughing, unaware of the people looking at him.

"Austin please.." Agent Zekas said terrified.

I glared at them as my brothers stood there with me with the same look in their eyes.

"Agent Austin!"

"Huh? Oh!"

Agent Austin immediately stood up with a red face and was unable to look at me.

"What were you two thinking?" I asked.

I looked at both of them for answers but they couldn't look at me. Their faces were red of embarrassment. I noticed Agent Zekas was fidgeting with his fingers.

"We're sorry...Y/n.." Agent Zekas said almost sounding like a child.

"Sorry?" A voice behind me said.

I turned around to see Zane staring daggers at the two.

"You had one job. To protect my sister." Zane angrily said as he approached Agent Austin.

"Zane-" I said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"No Y/n! They had one job and instead of doing that, they goofed around like little kids!" Zane said looking at me with anger.

"Zane , it's fine! Leave them alone!" I said pushing Zane away from my Agents.

"You shift from getting mad at them for soaking us to protect them? How idiotic." Zane scoffed.

I looked at my Agents then back at my brothers.

"I know what they did was wrong. I'm going to handle it. I don't need a one- eyed emo yelling in my ear and getting mad at my guards. They were trying to get back at Shado and I for soaking them in ice cold water"

I turned to look at the two agents.

"But I guess they were so busy with retaliating that they couldn't see the difference between you and I." I added.

"Indeed. I truly apologize. Forgive me...We meant no harm..and yet we angered you.." Agent Zekas shakingly said as he knelt on one knee and lowered his head.

Agent Austin immediately followed and I stood there in shock.

"I'm sorry..." He said almost in a whisper.

"Zane... Let them be. They're her guards." Vylad said looking at me with sympathy.

"But they're im-"

"Vylad's right, baby brother. She'll decide what to do with them. Plus, they haven't harmed us. It's just water." Garroth points out with a smile on his face.

"We also did come out to hang out with Y/n since she was at the beach."  Vylad said nodding.

I looked at my brothers and then at my two agents.

"Agents Austin and Zekas please stand up." I said.

They looked up at me and I just smiled at them. I took my hands out for them to take to properly stand up and they took it. I helped them up and stood firm. Shado stands next to them and I can't help but grin.

I turned to my brothers with their guards and nodded. I let out a palm to show directions.

"Shall we spend a day in the water??" I said.

"I'm heading back inside. You enjoy it. I have to get changed. Don't bother looking for me." Zane said quickly turning around and leaving us.

I sighed. Zane's surely been weird since we got into O'khasis. I hope he's okay.

I shook my head and looked at my brothers.

"Come on baby sister, baby brother! Last one there is a rotten potato!" Garroth yells as he got a head start.

"OH NO WAY!" Agent Austin follows.

"Hey!" Agent Leif and my brother Vylad follow.

"We're getting too old for this.." Agent Andy sighed.

"Welp. See you there, slowpoke!" Agent Jason said, running.

I looked at Shado and we both nodded.

"I'LL.WIN!"

~???'s POV~

"Ahh O'khasis."

"See you soon, sister."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

368K 10.6K 46
{{UNDER EDITING}} The Ro'Meave siblings. Garroth, the oldest. Zane, the darkest. Vylad, the smartest. And Y/N, the one no one knows about. Y/N Ro'Mea...
217K 4.9K 87
A PDH fanfiction, all characters except the main, you, belong to Aphmau. The fanart on the cover belongs to Sharkkisser09 on DeviantArt! Some of the...
8.4K 109 15
This is just a fan fiction of one of my favorite series ever, MyStreet, a YouTube Minecraft series created by Aphmau. ALL RIGHTS TO HER!!! The only t...
33.6K 1K 30
Aphmau was there for the same reason every other girl was, to marry into the Ro'mave family. But what happens when the party is crashed. (1st chapter...