Imperfect Fit

By LJRae0328

A jilted, curvy accountant joins a gym on a journey of self-love. The last thing she plans for is to fall for... More

✨A/N and Playlist✨
Chapter 1-First Crack of Dawn
Chapter 2-She's Not A Fan
Chapter 3-How They Fire Each Other Up
Chapter 4- Office Politics
Chapter 5-Meddling Friends
Chapter 6-Blind Dates
Chapter 7-Steamy Encounter
Chapter 8-Bonding Moments
Chapter 9- Jealousy and Cake
Chapter 10-Wedding Drama & Dancing
Chapter 11-The First Kiss (Almost)
Chapter 12-Overreaction Reaction
Chapter 13- Purging and Confessions
Chapter 14-Hard To Swallow
Chapter 15-The Real First Kiss
Chapter 16-Just Once
Chapter 17- Aftercare
Chapter 19-Heartache, Whisky and Ice
Chapter 20-Hard Realities
Chapter 21-Number One Fan
Chapter 22-Their First Couple's Fight
Chapter 23-She Finds Out
Chapter 24-Cracks Begin To Show
Chapter 25-Cracks Become Chasms
Chapter 26-Good Things Fall Apart
Chapter 27-Tough Times Don't Last, Tough People Do
Chapter 28 - Just You
Epilogue

Chapter 18-Goldstar Treatment

6.5K 287 39
By LJRae0328

Song for the chapter: Let Me Love You ~ DJ Snake ft Justin Bieber

SAGE

"Sage!"

"Yes...Yes...Yes! Ahhh!"

Joanna's body gives out straddling me in my office chair. Lifting my hips with a final few thrusts, I chase my own orgasm, exploding inside of her with a loud groan.

"Your heart is racing like mine," she mumbles, against my chest. She shifts, pressing her lips on my neck, in soft kisses. My cock twitches inside of her, when she hits the sensitive area just under my ear which elicits a sensual hum from Joanna.

"I knew you'd like cardio, eventually," I rasp out, eyes closed with my head resting back against the chair.

She laughs loudly, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. Her wet hair feels amazing against the hot skin of my arms, after our quickie romp following a training session. 

I run my fingers through her hair and cup her beautiful face. The haze in her eyes is fading and I know what she's going to say before she says it.

"This really is the last time, Sage."

"Whatever you say," I reply as has become our usual banter over the last several days.

"It's just lust."

"Agree to disagree," I state, caressing her face, but she turns away, and stands.

Clearly there's attraction and desire, but being with her is not something I take lightly. The connection with her is something I find I need and while that could be mistaken as lust, I know I'm falling for her. Hard.

"People are starting to notice I've been coming to your office after each session this week." She pulls down her skirt and begins buttoning her dress shirt.

"So?" I emerge from my personal bathroom after tossing the used condom in the trash. "Do you really care if people know you and I are together?"

"We're not together, we're just..."

"Doing squat thrusts in the cucumber patch?" I offer with a grin and her eyes snap to me.

"What?"

I saunter to where she's leaning against my desk and cage her in with my arms. "Two-person push ups?" This time her mouth twitchesw as she fights a smile. "Hot Yoga?" I skim my lips against her jaw line.

"Bumping uglies?" I nip at her ear. "Although, that's not true, yours is beautiful."

Joanna snorts. "I refuse to believe you consider that part of the female anatomy glamorous."

"Hmm, maybe you're right...I need a closer look to make a fair assessment." My tongue flicks against her glowing bronze skin of her neck and I begin sucking, my fingers begin undoing the buttons on her dress shirt again.

The light from my phone catches my attention on my desk and Obie's name is on the screen. "Saved by the phone."

"Can I use your bathroom to put my makeup on?"

"Go for it, even though you don't need it." She rolls her eyes but I give her a quick kiss in retaliation, hitting the speaker button on my phone as she walks into the bathroom.

"Hey, Obie. Everything okay?"

"Don't get mad, Dad."

My mouth instantly puckers with displeasure. "What am I not supposed to get mad about?"

"You already sound mad. You know what? I'll tell you after school."

"Obie..."

"Fine," he groans. "Technically it's not my fault. This weekend was so much fun being the man of the house for the first time and then hanging out with Oli and JoJo's family and playing soccer with her brothers and thousands of kids from friends and cousins." Joanna's chuckling from the bathroom reaches my ears.

"Obie—"

"I have a Geography report that's due tomorrow."

Inhaling sharply, I close my eyes, leaning back in my chair I exhale. "And how long have you had to do it?"

"Is that really important right now?" He quips. This kid. I rub my forehead and then run my hand down my face. My plans to somehow talk Joanna into going out tonight with it being Valentine's Day, are shot now.

He sighs loudly into the phone. "A month."

I mentally count to four, remembering to breathe in and out slowly. "A month, Obie?"

"Dad, I've had a busy month. And maybe you forgot, but my life got turned upside down when Mom showed up out of nowhere. I'm sorry, okay? Don't forget I'm still young and learning."

Glancing up at the ceiling, I choose to deflect instead of delving into some of his half-truths and lean forward again, pulling my laptop to me. "What is your report on?"

"Mexico."

Okay, maybe I can swing this with short notice. I open my laptop up and do a quick search. "I'm going to grab a few things after work, but I want you to do your own research before I get home and you're putting it together."

"You got it," Obie says with enthusiasm. "Thanks, Dad. You're the best."

I grunt. "I'll see you later, but don't think this comes without a consequence."

"I was hoping you wouldn't say that. But I get it. Love you."

"I love you, too. Be good." I run my hands over my hair. Sitting up, I start going over some of the information when I sense Joanna stand next to me.

"I can help...if you want?"

My eyes meet hers. She's finished her makeup, her glasses are gone and she's wearing a bright smile.

"I wanted to take you out tonight." I confess and her eyebrows draw together.

"But it's Valentine's Day."

"I know." I push my laptop aside and grab on to her hips, moving her in front of me. "I know you don't want to put labels on what's going on between us, Joanna. But you know I like you. A lot. And you like me, too. Even if you don't want to admit it." I squeeze her hips before I pull her onto my lap. My hands find their way to her face and neck.

"You're afraid of getting hurt. But I'm not Manny."

"I know you're not, Sage." Her voice is quiet, with her eyes down playing with the drawstrings of my joggers. "But maybe we're moving too fast. We hardly know each other."

"Maybe." I lift her chin so I can look into her eyes. "But here's what I do know. You're the youngest of five, the only girl. You were raised by a strong, hard working mother. Your father left when you were three and didn't come back until you were a teenager and he died shortly after. You've only had one boyfriend since high school and he fucked up and now regrets it, rightfully so, but finders keepers."

She laughs and her arms come around my shoulders as she perks up waiting for me to continue and I can't stop the smile forming on my face. 

"You love your family and friends and are fiercely loyal to them. You love food, which is refreshing because most of the girls that come in here have a love-hate relationship with it, so I like that you openly admit how much you like to eat."

"And no, that isn't a backhanded compliment, because you know I worship your body." I squeeze her hips as my eyes move around her face. "I know the curves of your face and every beautiful freckle dusting over your cheeks and nose."

She grins. I lean in and inhale her scent deeply. "And you're favorite color is pink"

"How do you know that?"

"That first day, when you so gracefully tumbled down the treadmill, your panties were a bright pink." I kiss her neck.

"Most girls usually have a pair or two of pink underwear." She sighs when I apply more pressure.

"Your toes and nails are always a different variation of the color pink, just like your lipstick." I kiss her lips savoring them and she pulls away slowly.

Her eyes move quickly between mine with worry.

"Sage, won't this look unprofessional though...getting involved with a client? And what about Obie? And your ex-wife is back in the picture. This could get really messy...complicated."

"Obie is already fond of you and Oli and now the rest of your family. If you want to meet my ex just tell me and I'll make it happen. There's only two weeks left of the boot camp, if it makes you feel better, we can wait until then to let everyone know, but I'm telling you no one cares, Joanna."

Her eyes drop down to my tank top and she plays and pulls at the collar nervously. 

"I really like Obie, too. But I don't think it's a good idea to tell him we're more than friends...yet. And same with your ex-wife...you guys are trying to build a new dynamic with the three of you and bringing me in when it's all fresh..." She shakes her head. "Maybe after some time we can see where you and I are before I meet her. And if you're sure no one cares...then I don't care about anyone here knowing." She runs her fingers along my stubble, then leans forward and kisses me.

When she pulls away this time, her eyes have that haze and dreamlike look to them. "I've got to go. I'll stop by after work if it's okay?"

"Can't wait."

She smiles, standing from my lap, picking up her purse and her gym bag. "I'll see you later."

I grin back at her. "Later."

____________

"Did you know Mexico City sinks a little every year because it was built on a lake?"

"I did not know that." Returning from my bedroom after I finish setting things up in there, I stand across Obie from his sitting position on the island.

"What else have you learned?"

"The meteorite that wiped out the dinosaurs struck the land that is now Mexico first and did you know there are over sixty nine native languages spoken in Mexico other than Spanish?"

"Wow, that's a lot."

"I know right?" Obie says as he writes down notes on his notepad. "They have the largest pyramid in the world, even bigger than the ones in Egypt!"

"That's all very interesting, but aside from it sinking each year, and the pyramid, that's not a ton that has to do with the actual geography of the country." I lean over the counter watching as he concentrates writing.

"I know, but I wanted to start with the interesting stuff first before boring everyone to death with how many deserts, rainforests, mountains there are, not to mention climate." He looks up at me bright eyed. "Do you think we can go there some time?"

"If you really want to, we can plan something for the summer. But we still have to figure out things with your Mom, too." I explain and the excitement in his eyes dims a little, however, the knock at the door distracts him.

"Did you order take out?" He asks hopping off the bar stool, rushing to the door, asking who it is.

"It's Joanna." She answers from the other side.

I chuckle when Obie wiggles his eyebrows at me before opening the door. "Hey, JoJo." He gives her a side hug and I notice her change in outfit from the one she left to go to work. Her hands are full and I rush to help her.

"Why didn't you call me to come help you?"

"Because I got it." She smiles and the urge to greet her with a kiss overwhelms me, but I settle for brushing my lips against her temple.

"Thanks for coming."

She blushes. "I offered, remember? I wanted to help Obie."

"You did?" Obie asks, taking a couple of the bags from her and rushes to the kitchen. I take advantage of his back being turned to us and grab Joanna's neck to kiss her; she smiles against my lips, but gives me a look when I pull away.

"I thought I'd make you both some food to get us in the right mindset for your project," she tells Obie.

"Awesome, can I help?"

"¡Claro que sí!" She winks at him. "That means of course you can."

But not long after, Joanna asks Obie to focus on his report while she finishes, afraid he was going to lose a finger with his chopping skills. So I stepped in to help. During the prepping and cooking, she would answer questions Obie had or listen to things he shared.

Little did I know or expect it to be such a turn on working side by side, our bodies thrumming with tension that seemed to heighten with each bump or brush of our arms, hands, thighs and the lingering glances we'd give each other.

After we set the table, we sit down and enjoy the delicious meal that consists of Birria tacos, Mexican rice, Mexican corn on the cob, guacamole, and homemade salsa. I'm surprised when Obie goes for seconds, usually getting him to eat is like pulling teeth.

"Normally, for dessert we'd have something like fruit, rice pudding or pastries, but since it's Valentines, we have to do chocolate covered strawberries." Joanna sets down a tray of white and milk chocolate strawberries for us to enjoy.

"Why don't you practice going over your report." I encourage Obie.

He shrugs and ambles over to the counter and picks up his laptop where he was transferring his notes from his notebook. He clears his throat and begins going into the detailed report.

He ends with a few more interesting facts that he found and looks up smiling. "Well, what'd you think?"

"Very good," I tell him.

"Yes, it was very thorough and I like how you started out with things that would pique people's interest, then went into the drier details and rounded it off with more fun and interesting facts about the country and its culture. Well, done, Obie." Joanna praises him, which earns her a wide smile and blush from my son.

He sets his laptop down and then begins plating an excessive amount of strawberries and he grins at me when he adds one more to his plate. Joanna chuckles at the interaction.

Once we finish, Obie heads off to take a shower and get ready for bed, while Joanna and I clean up. She closes the door to the fridge with a sigh.

"Looks like the leftovers should last you a couple of days."

I laugh. "It'll be gone by tomorrow for dinner. It was very delicious. Thank you."

"You're welcome." She leans against the counter, picking up a chocolate strawberry and eats it slowly, watching me. Taking a few steps toward her, she lifts the half eaten strawberry and offers it to me. I lower my head and let her feed me as we keep our eyes focused on each other.

"I like how you feed me, Joanna."

Her perfect lips curve in a sexy smile. "I like feeding you." She picks up another strawberry, offering it to me and I take it and then bring her fingers to my mouth, licking the chocolate off of them and kiss her hand, her arm, shoulder then her neck. 

I switch to the other side and kiss both sides of her face, her eyes, her forehead, her nose and finally her lips. She wraps her arms around my shoulders, deepening the kiss.

"Hey Dad, I was thinking—"

Joanna and I break apart as Obie comes around the corner. "We should take some chocolate strawberries to Mei for Valentines, don't you think?"

I'm facing away from him at the sink, hiding the bulge in my sweats. "That's a great idea, bud. Just give me a minute. Okay?"

"I'll go with him." Joanna offers, saving me. I look over my other shoulder and she winks at me.

"Thank you," I tell her. "Obie when you get back it's time for bed, alright?" He nods in agreement.

While they're gone, I finish setting things up in my room and when I hear the front door open I head out to the living room again. They're laughing about something and then I watch as Obie hugs Joanna.

"Thank you for your help, JoJo."

She ruffles his hair. "Anytime, handsome."

"I hope you can come back and make dinner again. I need help with saying a few things in Spanish," he tells her.

"Oh, is it for another report?"

He lowers his eyes and I notice the blush from across the room. "No. Uh...there's this girl..."

Joanna glances over at me, trying to hide her smile. "What's her name?"

"Camila."

"Pretty name," she says.

"Yeah, she is." And then he tries to correct himself. "I mean, her name is pretty. Anyway, she doesn't speak a lot of English and I just want to say a few things to her."

"I'm sure I can come by another day to help out."

"Cool. Night, Dad." He waves at me.

"Goodnight, Obie. I love you."

"Love you, too." He heads to his room and closes the door.

Joanna grabs her bag and turns back to me. "Well, I should head home."

"I want to show you something first. Come here." I hold my hand out.

She chuckles, shaking her head. "Pretty sure I've seen what you want to show me, Sage. Plenty of times."

I laugh. "Humor me."

Setting her bag down, she takes quick strides to meet me and reaches for my hand. I lead her to my room and open the door. The quiet gasp she lets out is what I was hoping for when she looks inside, her mouth parting open.

Her eyes move around the lit candles that are lined up along different surfaces in the room and then her eyes drop down to the floor with the soft pink rose petals that are splayed everywhere including the bed.

"Sage," she whispers.

"It's not exactly what I had wanted to do tonight, but..." I walk around her and wrap my arms around her waist. "You deserve something nice, more so after you made us dinner and helped Obie tonight after work."

"This...this is too much, Sage."

"What?" I chuckle in surprise and turn her around in my arms. "This is nothing, the minimum at best. Come here." I lead her further into the room. And I grab the champagne bottle in the bucket of ice, popping the cork, I pour her a glass and hand it to her. We clink our glasses together and take a sip.

As we stare at each other, I notice the shine in her eyes. "What's wrong?"

She downs the champagne and shakes her head, grunting. "Ugh, Sage. If this isn't enough of a reason to not get involved with me, I swear..." Her words trail as she sets the fluke down and walks to the bed, her fingers skimming over the rose petals. "Another realization just hit me, last year...Manny said he had to work late on Valentine's day, so we went out the day after." A humorless chuckle follows. "I got bumped to side chick treatment and didn't have a damn clue."

"Hey." I cross the room and pull her into my arms. "Don't waste anymore time, thinking about that fucking asshole." She nods silently crying. After a few minutes I step back and wipe away the wetness from her beautiful face.

"I want to take care of you tonight." I cup her face in my hands. "Will you let me take care of you?" She pulls her lips in and then nods. I kiss her softly and begin to lift her shirt over her arms. She steps out of her shoes, pulling her socks off and I begin undoing the buttons on her jeans, tugging them down. She's wearing pink lingerie now instead of the white matching bra and panties from this morning.

"Damn." I breathe out looking up at her. "Pink is starting to be my new favorite color."

Joanna smiles down at me, caressing my face. I press my lips to her thigh and make my way up the soft curves of her body and her fingers rake through my hair as she moans. I restrain myself from tearing the panties off of her and stand slowly, lifting her into my arms.

I carry her into the bathroom and her eyes follow the candles inside then they fall to the tub that's filled with a layer of rose petals on top of the water.

I set her down and undo the clasp on her bra and then slide her panties down; I help her get into the tub; sitting down she looks back at me.

"Aren't you going to come in with me?"

"I was going to wash your hair and give you a massage."

She gives me a mischievous smile, rising to her knees. "You can do that from in here, Sage." She tugs the strings of my sweat pants and draws me towards her, and then she pulls my sweats and boxer briefs down. She looks up at me through her lashes and her hand wraps around my erection.

"Joanna." I struggle to keep my voice in control as she pumps my dick. "Tonight is supposed to be about you."

"This is about me," she responds with a wicked smile. "I want to make you feel the way you make me feel." She teases the tip of my cock with her tongue and I groan when she applies pressure on the slit.

"Fuuucck."

"Mmm." She moans when her lips come over me briefly before she pops off. "Show me how you like it, Sage." She lifts my hand to her head. My fingers thread through her hair as she brings me inside her wet, hot mouth again. She begins moving, but looks up at me and I start guiding her. Her eyes begin to water the deeper I push, tears stream down her face as I fuck her mouth, my balls slapping her chin.

"I'm coming." I warn her, letting go of her hair expecting her to move away, but she doesn't and a hot stream shoots down her throat; she takes all of it. "Such a good girl." I groan, shuddering from the violent release and she sits back in the tub, wiping the corner of her mouth, licking her thumb.

"Now I see what all the fuss is about."

"That was not your first time." I pant, staring down at her, wide-eyed.

"There wasn't a ton of enthusiasm for trying new things...well, at least not with me obviously. I just assumed that's what happens after being together so long." She shrugs. "So yeah, you are my first." She gives me a sexy smile. "How'd I do, Coach?"

I step into the tub and sit down, pulling her onto my lap. "Goldstar, baby." I kiss her, deeply. "Now, it's my turn."

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
5.4M 184K 46
Veronica Cruz has been through hell and back. After disconnecting with the world two years ago to be at the side of her dying mother, she's left alon...
1.1K 111 40
"What?" He asked, pulling me from my daydream again. I chuckled, biting my lip again. "Are you thinking about me naked?" He asked jokingly. I blushed...
268K 2K 11
"Tell me, Eleanor, do you like seeing me like this? Do you like seeing me angry with you?" he yells, banging the spot above my head. I keep my mouth...