seirei gensouki - truthful

By IanTober

this is a attempt no.2 at a different reaction story that i wasn't satisfied how it went The story starts aft... More

intro , summoning
ShowTime part 2
Daybreak part - 1
daybreak - part 2

Showtime

900 23 27
By IanTober

Nito grinned once more and said

"Well, no more questions I'm assuming ,if not, better get to it! Take your seats when whe you all are sitting we'll start"

Satsuki was first to take action she's been only listening on until now ,but she spotted Miharu, Aki, and Masato

"Miharu ,Aki ,Masato. come here! I missed you all !"

Next to act was latifa, who knew instantly her brother was the boy in question. she spotted almost immediately and ran towards him, who was still at the small place with aishia.

after that, there was the trio from the spirit folk who we're following latifa but after a moment noticed five people that had black hair , just like Rio. They approached them and asked

"Do you guys know a boy named Rio by chance?"
The older two of them widened their eye's
The older guy asked,
"Just a little bit , I see him over there wanna head there with us oh and my name is saga gouki nice to meet you."

He said cheerfully clearly after hearing rio's name

Meanwhile, Latifa ran full force towards Rio
While crying out ,"oni-chan!!"

Rio smiled at the sight of his approaching sister and a few minutes later a sight that surprised him if anything unfolded ,
Ruru, Sayo, Gouki, Kayoko, and Sara's group approached him together, which was unexpected due to them being spirit folk and human. but since it looked okay he didn't ask why, it was already a weird case to be in the first place.

Liselotte and the rest of galarc sat in their little group, not much to remark there. Of course, it consists of King francois, princess Charlotte, liselotte, and Aria.

Next up to manage their group was Beltrum, but the restoration portion it seems they were the slightly more organized part.

They consisted of :Duke Huguenot, Stewart, Alphonse, Hiroaki, and Flora Beltrum.

Lastly the ones to take their seats were Christina Beltrum, Alfred ,Vanessa ,a few
Young Men dressed in knight uniform, Celia Claire, Roland Claire, and Rui .

Neither Restoration, Beltrum ,Nor galarc had anything to say to each other. It was obvious they were on bad terms.

Nito looks with his usual grin and says
"We're gonna start with around a month from now aaaand oh boy, I hope you'll be ready for this one, Showtime!"

The screen started to glow , It started with the title "Ambush,dilemma, and A HEROIC TALE."

"Umm, I can't read that fast, but I think I understand. I find myself in the world of the story when I'm reading fictional novels too..."Flora offered hesitantly

"Well that's a weird start "
Hiroaki already had a reaction

Liselotte giggled, smiling "I would love if you two would tell me a little more about the worlds your'e so immersed in and what you're thinking about when you read,"

"Two ? Who's the 3rd then"
Hiroaki said getting hopes up

"Oh?" A thought seemed to occur to Hiroaki, making him grin happily

"Umm,I read the novels while thinking of myself as the mirror opposite of the main character in the story. The main character that has something I don't have moves around the world I don't know about.as I wonder about the main character might be thinking or what kind of actions they will take , my mind gets more and more immersed until it feels like I'm in the story,experiencing all these emotions..."
Flora said a little embarrassed.

When hearing that a red headed girl , to be precise Charlotte cheerfully said.
"Hehe that's so cute Flora. "

Flora just hung her head down in embarrassment after that .

"Ah, I think I get it. There aren't many works that make you feel that way though. Most have a rough background and developments that they cannot achieve that" Hiroaki lamented

Satsuki at that point realized the type of guy he is .

S-Stop the carriage! Monsters are in the area ! Everyone prepare for combat!"
Aria yelled so everyone can hear

"I would recommend anyone to listen when Aria is that tense"
Liselotte stated.

A moment later "what Monsters? where..?"
The soldiers lack of trust in Aria caused them to react belatedly, naturally.

"Is that the cause of what's been making adventurers go missing lately?"
Liselotte wondered.

"There is an enormous number of Monsters coming from both sides of us , ready your shields!"
Aria ordered in irritation

The knights afterward lifted their shield with sluggish movement

"GUH" An incredible amount of stones were thrown their way hitting the knights and carriage.

"As a knight, gotta say these guys were showing quite disgraceful behavior"

Alfred reacted clearly, disappointed

"Kyaah?!"
"Whoa, what's going on?!"
"Magicae murum." The attendants held their hand out in all directions they were facing and all chanted at the same time. Then, a spell formula appeared at their palms,the magic circle rising and transforming their magic essence into a transparent wall of energy.

That Giving moment shows one thing is clear , "the attendants for liselotte are much more prepared for a case like this than the knights." king Francois stated clearly.

"Kuh! Make the heavily wounded step back . Knights, continue to hold your shields at the sides and prepare for the next attack! Don't step out of formation heedlessly- preserve your essence! Duke Huguenot please stay down inside the carriage"

The commanding knight Raymond said while strained.

The audience was thankful there was at least one knight with a good head on their shoulders .

"You can leave the front of the carriages protection to us!" Aria yelled towards Raymond.

When Stewart and Alphonse saw that they started to laugh
"Pffff. haha what could a lady like her do?"
Though in seconds they regret doing that as what they witnessed after that is.....

"Monsters on the road to the rear"
"To the front as well"

Aria thought for a second before speaking up "lady liselotte ,this is an emergency. We will need to take down the magic wall in order to preserve essence against this extreme number of Monsters. Please remain couched down in the carriage and do not step outside. The carriage walls should be able to protect you from the stones, at least."

Rio who has been silent until now silently said "Nice, quick thinking."

Then latifa asked
"Oni-chan why turn off the barrier?"

"Well you see against this amount of Monsters it'll become a battle of attrition.
When that happens you need all the energy you have for any unforeseeable danger, understand now?"

"Got it!"

Aria happened to overhear that conversation and wondered who he is, and was impressed by how fast he understood that.

Aria looked at the knights from on the sides.

"Knights at the sides, I leave the defense of the carriage to you.leave the offense to us!"
The froze thinking what could a simple attended do,

Aria drew her sword from the sheath at her waist with her right hand. At the same time, she held out her left hand and chanted a spell, "magicae displodo"
A large circle appeared spinning before Aria's hand,after a beat, they monster in front of them were sent flying

Followed by that without use of augendae corporis Aria closed in on the Monsters at inhuman speed sending monster heads flying . One by one.

Alphonse and Stewart who were laughing two minutes ago were sweating with fear

As the hectic battle unfolded a slender man in a hood was floating above watching this unfold

That caught everyone's attention for different reasons, strahl folk because they see a guy floating , Rio and the spirit folk because they know that most humans can't do that , and the yagumo citizens only know Rio can do such a thing.

That caused a lot of suspension to come

Sara tapped rio's shoulders and asked the obvious "you know any humans that can do such a feat?"

Rio's answer was direct "either than me ,no."

Meanwhile inside the carriage where liselotte and the others were hiding Hiroaki was at his wits end,"How is there so many monsters, there are so many people outside
,so how's the battle not over yet"

Flora went and tried to comfort him and said "hero let's believe in those outside"

"Unfortunately, the situation is like this now.
Those outside still haven't explained what's going on to us, and I'm not about to believe some people that I don't even know. Anyone who does is an idiot. Who would take responsibility for this?"

The whole room looked at Hiroaki, which has been boasting alot, with looks of disgust

Satsuki in particular was just disgusted , no all the other worlder's there pretty much marked him as a narcissist.

"Can we move a little foreword I think we get the point of this portion" rui suggests

Nito ,who wouldn't do that in regular, said fine.

"Good grief what a bothersome personality he has." Liselotte furrowed her brow in vexation, just the BA-DOOM! The steel ceiling was dented, causing Hiroaki to get more vexing .

I guess there is no helping it... I'll go outside and find out what happened.

However just as she resolved herself Hiroaki lost his patience..

Nito decided to not go in more details of this petty scenario and zoomed forward a little

"I think we all had enough of that right"

No one disagreed , which made Hiroaki grind his teeth

Flora lost her composure in confusion

"U-uum what should we do?! We have to follow the hero!"

"We're going to check on what's happening outside. Make sure to not leave my side."
Liselotte hesitated before taking her hand and helping her up. She had considered leaving Flora inside the carriage, but that's an issue in itself .

"I'm glad to see you sage" even if he was annoying it'd be a problem if he died

"Safe .. what part of this make you think I'm safe?! Can we even win?!"

He lost his wits

"As amateurs, as the ones being protected that isn't our decision ."

Liselotte took a breath and started heading to wounded soldiers

She found a few knights still alive and started healing them

"Are you okay? Can you hear me?"

"Ugh.."

It seemed he wasn't able to give a clear response

Charlotte kindly said to liselotte "I'm impressed of how long you are keeping your composure liselotte, also you have my condolences..."

"Still liselotte you have all the praise from me for managing to stay calm all this time"

King francois said that thus time

"Your majesty you are praising me to much for something that is yet to come....."

"My lady why ate you here?"
There Aria was standing while asking

"Treating the wounded the carriage got too much damage, more importantly what the current situation?"

Aria said while sighing
"The defense on the sides and rear are being driven back , so I'm going to support the other girls there"

"I see . Go and clean it up, I'm counting on you " Liselotte said smiling innocently.

Aria's mouth twitched to a smile and said
"Alright, got it."

"I still find myself amazed at how much she maintained herself there" Rio thought in sincere

Meanwhile
The mysterious hooded man was sending a eerie grin "Now then its time to test out, my new secret weapon!" A devil like sneer appeared on his face

Aria was cleaning up as much she can until...

"What is that?! "

Around twelve a human like monsters appeared .
"There is no difference in what we must do"

"Aki that is the monster that attacked us isn't it." Miharu asked fearfully, where aki just nodded shaking

Aria rushed to support the rest but then
"MROOOOH" this time, a even stronger roar
A far stronger roar shaked the air , thump thump

When a few a students from Beltrum saw this , notably Alphonse, Stewart, Christina, and Flora ,Started to shake . They were traumatized by the outdoor drill so it made sense.

Meanwhile liselotte was able to hear all of that and tremble of the sight of the minotaur, you gotta be kidding me..

Roanna and Flora were paralyzed be fear
As Raonna just screamed "it's a minotaur from the Devine war!!"
It was over for them. . . At least they thought until she heard gale passed by them

Immediately after that a sound of impact happened when she opened her eyes she would not believe what she was seeing

The minotaur had a hand cut off and sent flying while the hand that was cut off , which was followed by a beautiful series of movements, preformed by a boy with Grey hair and a pitch black coat

Masato jumps up with sparkling eye's and says "Alright Haruto is there!!!" As if the issue is 100% resolved.
Satsuki is curious who this haruto is and how Masato met him.

"Allow me to assist." The Grey haired boy said in a youthful voice.

Nito grinned and said
"Some of you may wonder where did he come from so I'll show a little bit earlier till this point from his perspective " winking at Rio

Shortly before the minotaur and revenants appeared
"Haruto, there is a big battle happening over there."
A peach haired girl said to a boy with Grey hair " So it seems aishia, ode is blowing about all over the place"
A golden haired girl in his arm said" I can't see anything.." With a small pout
"One the group's are monsters"

Rio started to realize why nito winked towards him and panicked

"How can you tell" haruto asked

"Its different from spirits. monsters have their own unique presence they omit. I don't like it, I feel alot of them

When that detail was said people started to stare at him
Nito intervened saying
"Save your many questions for him to later"

"So the one's being attacked are humans right?"
"Probably."
"Let's see what's happening. "

They flew toward the area
"Augendae corporis... wow there really is a lot of them. Will they be okay?"
The blond one asked.
"A swarm of goblins and orcs.. as long ad they're guard is not down there shouldn't be any death's"

Aishia pointed out "there is a strong one there" most likely meaning Aria
"Yeah most likely a ancient enchanted swordswomen."
Haruto deduced.
There was what you would call a massacre ongoing there.
"Do you mean the women there in the front?" " that's the uniform attendants and maids wear right?" The girl said with doubt in her eyes.
"Wait ..huh"
"Something wrong? "
Haruto asked her.
"Ah ,No ..she just looks like My old friend Aria. "
Aishia had to interrupt " haruto its the same monsters from before "

"Will she be okay? Combat skill aside those guys have really tough skin and physical ability that a enhanced knight may have an issue?"
Haruto asked.
Aishia replied "There a stronger ones in the woods too,"

The minotaur roar echoed
"H-hey isn't that.?"
The gold haired woman asked worried.
"The monster I defeated during the outdoor drill back then."
"That's a minotaur .right?!"
"Professor.." haruto looked at her uneasy

While that conversation happened "hold on that guy was there? I can't think of anyone I knew then that could beat one of those" Alphonse said.
But Christina, Flora, and Aria were wide eyed .
"No way. Could it be." Christina was saying

while Flora ,just said " SIR RIO?!" Nearly tearing up .

Aria on the other end knew only one friend that would be a professor "is that lady Celia there?!"

Meanwhile "aishia, I have an idea so I'm going to join the fight. Can I ask you to take the professor to safety ?"
The professor flustered spoke up conflicted
" No ,you can't it dangerous!"

To that the young man said "professor, your friend is struggling down there."
"Another one." Aishia interrupted,
"I'm going counting on you aishia!"

Haruto rapidly descended to the ground,

Meanwhile, the hooded man was looking down and said "that was close. Almost got found by that."

"Not that it matters I guess ."

No sooner after haruto took down the minotaur "Allow me to assist. " As the dead minotaur dissolved to ash.
A speechless liselotte barely could say anything, cossete and Natalie came in running finally ridden of the revenants,
Making haste to their master."You are?.."
But before he could answer one of the two minotaur roared closing in on them but it was clearly aiming for haruto

A fanboying Masato excitedly said" alright now we get some haruto action!! Yeah!"

Satsuki this time asked
"who is he? You to know him Masato?"
,takahisa who was ignorant and sulking until now had his attention

"He's the guy we've been relying on since we got here."

-------

A/N . This will be a 2 parter due to this feeling as a long part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 36 50
Hello I'm Renneise a guy who look like a girl i will tell you my appearance for you first i have a girly looks, silver haired and blue eyed. and my o...
4.6K 293 19
*Completed August 10, 2021,* (I may fix up a few chapters in the future because plain and simple I still don't like them, comment idea's for some of...
164K 7K 49
-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now stuck in the demon slayer universe. -The u...
67.3K 2.1K 75
It's a normal day for most of the guilds of Atlantide that was until multiple rifts opened up and spat out demigods into different areas. The wizards...