𝗑𝗒 π—₯𝗔𝗣 π—žπ—”π—£

By LOVE_BLK

After a messy breakup she decides to step back into a ring after almost 6 years. She's met with drama, love... More

𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕
π–”π–“π–Š
π–™π–œπ–”
π–™π–π–—π–Šπ–Š
π–‹π–”π–šπ–—
π–‹π–Žπ–›π–Š
π–˜π–Žπ–
π–˜π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“
π–Šπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™
π–“π–Žπ–“π–Š
π–™π–Šπ–“
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–‘π–›π–Š
π–™π–π–Žπ–—π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–‹π–”π–šπ–—π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–‹π–Žπ–‹π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–˜π–Žπ–π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–˜π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–Šπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–“π–Žπ–“π–Šπ–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž π–”π–“π–Š
π–†π–šπ–™π–π–”π–—π–˜ π–“π–”π–™π–Šπ–˜

π–Šπ–‘π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“

1.2K 41 0
By LOVE_BLK

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕

Today was Monday Night Raw and tensions still were high. After Evolution loosing to The Shield and my betrayal, it was just the smallest thing can set everything off.

Tonight Dean is going to defend his united states championship against 19 opponents in a battle royal, then I have a promo addressing extreme rules and The Shield have a match against the Wyatt family.

I pulled up to the arena with the boys around 2pm, I had to do a few photoshoots and a meet and greet with the VIP guests, so had to leave the boys since they needed to get ready for their match. Luckily I don't have a match tonight, so I didn't have to do much.

I was in the locker room with Natalya, Trinity and The Bella's. They were getting ready for tonight, I think Natalya and Trinity have a match tonight.

"Who's ready for tonight?" Natalya asks in her usually chirpy voice. "I'm ready to whoop your ass." Trinity sassily replies, I laugh at their interaction. "Yeah sure, you're saying that but when I put you in a sharpshooter you're going to be eating your words." Natalya winks at her before turning back around to face the mirror.

"Okay ladies, keep it civil. As Divas Champion I have to make sure you keep it cute." I voice as Nikki helps zip up my corset top. "And...done!" She moves away from me and looks at the final look.

(outfit)

"Damn girl you look so fucking hot." Trinity walks over to admire my look, she playfully slaps my butt. "Oi! Watch your hands Miss." I narrow my eyes at her, she blows me kiss. "Okay girls let's got to the screening room, I want to watch Dean's match before my segment.

"Ooh does Kristal have a crush on Dean Ambrose?" Brie giggles, I kiss my teeth at her. "Girl shut the fuck up. I don't like him like that, since I betrayed Evolution I need to figure out their next move."

"So watching Dean's match is a part of that?" Trinity raises her eyebrow, I roll my eyes at her before picking up my phone and purse. "Come on ladies, I want first row seats."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Dean sadly lost his championship to Sheamus, he did well though he lasted to the top 5. Now it's my segment, Paul had not told me how my segment is going to go, he said just to address everything, he said that I'm going to turn into a heel so I needed to be more egotistical and self absorbed.

I feel there's much more to it, but I guess we have to wait and see. I was handed my belt and waited by the gorilla for me cue.

I didn't even notice Roman creeping up behind me. "Hey Kris, good luck out there." I quickly turn around, he as wearing his wrestling gear and his hair was already wet. I really loved his gear, the bullet proof vest adds a bit of edge to his character.

"Hey Roman, thank you but I gotta ask what your doing here?"

"I just wanted to see you before your segment, I want you to know that everything I said last night, I meant it."

"Me too, thank you for last night, I really needed it." I bite inside my cheek, I look down to my feet, avoiding eye contact.

"It's alright Kris, you needed a friend and I wanted to spend the night with someone normal and we had fun." He jokes, I chuckle at his joke. "Kristal you're on in 5." The producer says, I nod at him before looking back at Roman.

"Well I got to get out there so I'll see you later." I wave at him as I walk towards the gorilla.

KRISTAL SEGMENT

I walk out of the gorilla towards the ramp, I had my divas championship on my shoulder, the crowd were cheering, hyping me up as I walk down towards the ring.

I climb up the stairs and climb into the ring, the crowd continues to chant my name as I was handed a microphone.

I walk around the ring, taking in the energy from the crowd.

"Well.... I did it." I lift up my belt in the air, I mischievously smirk at the crowd, the crowd cheers louder. "The psycho bitch is gone and maybe now the divas division may be actually worth watching." The crowd chant 'ooh', I try to contain my laughter, I flip my hair as I clear my throat.

"But I know most of you already know that I'm going to get that done. But let's get into what all of you are dying to know." The crowd chants 'what' as I take a stroll around the ring.

"Why did a betray Evolution? Why would I sabotage Evolution? Why would I help the enemy?" The crowd 'boos' at the mention of Evolution.

"But the question that all of you should be asking, is why I would even consider being associated to such a money hungry, clout chasing group which is evolution."

"They proclaim every week they've achieved everything, they've done it all. But then they lose to the shield? Isn't that embarrassing? Isn't that shameful?"

"They might have lost their dignity, but not me. I didn't go through hell and back to get this championship. Just for some bald head, small dick energy cockroaches to drag me in their mess."

"So yes I might have played devils advocate as some may say, but this ain't Barney and Friends."

I was then interrupted by the familiar theme song.

Evolution.

I silently panic as I frantically search for the trio, no one had walked onto the ramp. I was about to turn around and make my escape but I was stopped by three large figures.

"Where you going Kristal?" Randy sneers as he slowly approaches me. I didn't respond, instead I tried to rush out of the ring but Batista stood by the ropes, I was surrounded.

Randy smirks at me as he walks around me, taunting me. Batista stood on the side lines watching. "Randy... Batista. What a surprise." I nervously smile at the pair, Randy let's out a laugh.

"Weren't you saying we were bald headed and had small dicks? Where's that energy now Kris?" He runs his hands through my hair, before tugging it, I grunt in discomfort.

"Awe you don't have your little dogs to save you now." Randy turns me around, just for me to be kicked in the stomach, I hunch over in pain. Batista pulls me towards him and lifts me up for a power bomb.

I tried to hit his back but my hits weren't doing anything. I screamed for help but I knew no one was going to help me.

But then another theme song comes on, the shield. We all look over to the crowd for the three men walk down to the ring.

I took advantage of the distraction.

I scramble out of the ring as Randy tried to grab me but he failed. I run as I quick as I can up the ramp, I looked the crowd the shield were not in sight but I didn't care.

I'm more concerned about what Randy and Batista would have done to me if they didn't create the distraction.

END OF SEGMENT

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 4.1K 49
Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year and a half of receiving injuries and get...
35.9K 575 21
After being out of wrestling for 4 years due to the 3 people she thought who would never betray her, she's back and she's back with vengeance #1 on R...
15.3K 454 23
At WWE University anything is possible, rivalry, heartbreak, love. But one thing us for certain, there will definitely be drama.
37.8K 1.2K 70
After Aj and Dean fooled everyone, they face new problems and try to make things work out. What happens when they go through some hard hitting inform...