Scarlet Curse (N.M)

By adcd_7654

The Scarlet Witch is not born, she is forged. She has no coven or need for incantation. Her power exceeds tha... More

Cast
Cast 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 12

1.3K 45 2
By adcd_7654

Chapter 12- The last day.

When Klaus exited the box, Selene was shocked to day the least. So shocked she spat out her drink on Katherine's dress.

Her theory was true.

She was dreaming about the Big Bad Wolf for months without realising it.

Klaus possessed curled dirty blond hair and dark blue-green eyes that contrasted with his pearl-white skin. As a vampire, he was well-built. Klaus possessed a delicate and yet masculine face. His height was around six feet, making Selene's nose just about reach his chin.

The witch didn't know what to exactly say. He was handsome, handsome enough to see why Katherine fell for his tricks.

"Hello love." His lip twitched into a smirk as he gazed at Selene.

*********

Katherine is looking for a blood bag in the fridge. While Selene is raiding the cupboards for some more drinks. She hears the key in the lock. She gets up and goes to the door. It's Alaric. He stands outside his apartment without entering.

"Look who's dumb enough to come back."

"Well, somebody had to invite him in. Damon. Would you like to, uh, come in?" Alaric asks.

"Oh, hey Alaric. By the way you ran out of drinks." Selene turns around relieved, but disappointed her father didn't come.

Damon comes in and she rushes over to him.
"Are you trying to get me killed?"
He pushes her against the wall.
"I gave you vervain, now I'm here to collect. I got it from here, 'Lar."

"You sure?" He asks.

"Yeah, only one of us needs to get blamed for this. Get back in the house. Keep Elena from handing herself over." He reassures.

"Okay." He leaves.

"Get blamed for what?" Selene asks, giving up looking for more alcohol.

"I need to know where Klaus is keeping his werewolf."

"Why? What are you going to do?" Katherine questions.

"Dead werewolf equals no ritual." He states.

"No. You can't interfere, Damon. Klaus will kill you and everyone you've ever met."

"I just need to delay this thing."

"No. No way." She denied.

"You should like this. It's going to buy another month of your pathetic life." Damon assumed.

"Right. Except that I'm not the vampire he's planning on sacrificing."

"What?" He turned to Selene who confirmed.

"Yeah. He's got Caroline Forbes and Tyler Lockwood. Therefore, I'm in the clear."

"And where'd he get that idea from?" He goes toward her. She holds her hands up in innocence.

"Hey! Hey, hey, hey, I'm just trying to stay alive long enough to get myself out of here." She stopped him.

"What if I told you Elena had vampire blood in her system?"

"What?!"
"DAMON? What'd you do?"

"Imagine how much fun that will be competing with Elena for Stefan's love for, I don't know, forever." He manipulates.

"The tomb. He's got them in the tomb." She gives in.

"Thank you."

********

Katherine is making coffee for Selene and herself. Klaus arrives.

"Everything okay?" Katherine asks.

"What have you been doing?" He questions Selene.

"Watching TV." She answers truthfully. "We've run out of alcohol."

"And you?"

"Making coffee. Do you want some?" He rushes over to her, grabs her by the throat and compels her.

"Tell me what you've been doing." He orders.

"DUDE! She said she was making coffee!"

"Making coffee." She lies.

He releases her and she holds her neck, gasping and turns around.

"Wait. Take off your bracelet." He orders.

She takes it off and gives it to him. "Now, I want you...to walk over to the window and stand in the sunlight."

"But I'll burn." She reasons.

"You don't have a choice." He says.

She stands in the sunlight and the side of her face exposed to the sunlight starts to burn. She keeps screaming. Klaus looks at her with a smile. He lets her burn for a moment.

"Okay, that's enough!" Selene tells him. She waves her hands, causing the curtains to close. Katherine rushes over to the corner of the room, in the shadows.

"Guess I was wrong. All right, then. I need you to do something for me." He says.

*********

Klaus enters the apartment. "Where's Maddox? He should be back by now."

"I don't know." Katherine answers.

Klaus sits down next to Selene, in which she moves to sit on another couch, causing Klaus to frown a bit, and opens the laptop. It shows a live video of Jules lying on the floor of a cellar, chained to the wall.

"What are you doing? Where's Elena?"

"I sent her off with Greta." He's looking at Jules, who's transitioning. "It's almost time."

The door opens. The three look at the door. "I wasn't aware you'd been invited in." Damon's standing behind Klaus.

"I've come here to tell you that you have to postpone the ritual." He says.

Selene glares at him. Did he have a death wish?

"Didn't we already have this conversation?"

"Yeah, but that was before I rescued your werewolf and vampire and killed your witch."

Klaus gets up. "Excuse me?" He faces Damon.

"And you can kill me for it. I don't care. It was all...me."

"Are you crazy?" Selene whispered aggressively.

"Katerina, Selene give us a moment." They look at them and leave. "тупой вампир."
(Dumb ass vampire.)

"I've heard about you. The crazy, impulsive vampire in love with his brother's girl. I knew one of you would try to stop me. It was a just a 50/50 guess on who." He shows him the video of Jules. "The nice thing about werewolves is they tend to travel in packs. Need a closer look?" He throws him the cellphone so he can see better.

"Jules." He realises.

"When you spend a thousand years trying to break a curse...You learn a thing or two. First rule...always have a backup. Backup werewolf. Backup witch..."

"Backup vampire." He finishes.

"I've got that covered, too." Klaus snaps Damon's neck..

********

Elena and Greta are walking in the dark through the forest.

"Where are we going?" Elena wonders.

"This way." Greta answers.

"You're Luka's sister, aren't you? I heard about you. He and your father were looking for you."

"Well, they were wasting their time. I wasn't lost."

Elena trips on a rock. "God, I can't see anything."

Greta lights fires all around them. Elena sees someone lying on the ground. She rushes over to her.

"Annie? Annie, Annie! Annie? Hey, hey, Annie! Annie!"She panicks, not being able to find a pulse. "Oh, my God. No. Annie! No!" She looks at Greta. "He killed her? Why? I did everything that he asked."

Annie wakes up

"She's not dead. She's in transition." Greta replies.

A/N: Annie is Elena's aunt from her dad's side, she lived in New York and moved to Mystic Falls a few days ago.

(1138)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.8K 44
"You are a whirlwind, Wanda Maximoff." Lexa Kovacs gave up on being good many years ago. Born out of deceit and destruction, Lexa has set the world...
19.6K 918 32
π“π‘π„π€π‚π‡π„π‘πŽπ”π’ || ❛our safety lays in the hand of sabrina the teenage witch, great❜ ↳ in which evina maximoff tries to make everything righ...
13.1K 420 28
Never in a million years would Scarlett Mikaelson think the doppelgΓ€nger she has to kill to break her curse would end up being her soulmate
24.8K 937 57
Took place after the events of 'Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness' After a painful realization of her heinous actions, the nightmarish Scarle...