๐‘๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐ต๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐ด ๐‘†๐‘ค๐‘–๏ฟฝ...

By KawiITStormz

๐ด ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ . More

๐”พ๐•ฆ๐•š๐••๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค
"Nasty Boy" ๐Ÿ˜ Pt. I
"Nasty Boy" Pt. II ๐Ÿ˜
"Nasty Boy" Pt. III ๐Ÿ˜
"Nasty Boy"Pt. IV (Finale) ๐Ÿ˜
"The Midnight Society" Pt. I ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. II๐ŸŒ“
"The Midnight Society" PT. III ๐ŸŒ—
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IV ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt.V๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VI ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VII ๐ŸŒ”
"The MidNight Society" VIII๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IX ๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. X๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" X Pt. 2 ๐ŸŒ– (Finale)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt.2
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 3
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt.4
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 5
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 6
Not Gon Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 7
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ PT.8
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“(Weekend Extragenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“(Weekend Extravagenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ (Weekend Extravangza)
Not Gonna Write You a Love Song ๐Ÿ“ pt. 10
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 11
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 12
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 13
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“pt. 14
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 15
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt.16
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 17
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 18
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 19
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 2
Own That Shi๐Ÿคซ Pt.3
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 4
Own That Shi-๐ŸคซPt.5
Own That Shi-๐ŸคซPt. 6
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt.7
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 8
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt.9
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 10
OWN THAT SHI- ๐ŸคซPt. 11
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 12
Own That Shi- pt. 13 ๐Ÿคซ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿซฃ

Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 9

385 17 180
By KawiITStormz

I arrived back at the apartment with a heavy heart. It's not like I didn't miss my sister or the girls. I just spent an amazing weekend with the one person I've always dreamt about and not only did it end too soon,

He couldn't even put the phone down to even say goodbye. He was probably talking to his girlfriend but what did it matter

It was all over now.

"Sissy!!!" I watched my sister sprang up from the couch leaving her latest issue of Jet Magazine as she came running.

"Hey Sis" I smiled back opening my arms as she collided into me. My sister's unconditional love would never compare to Swing's

I just didn't know it at the time.

"I thought you said you was coming back yesterday" she placed her hand on her hip.

"I know but...I decided to stay since I wouldn't get a chance like this again".

"I understand" she frowned rubbing my shoulder then looked over at the bags
"I could tell you've had a PRODUCTIVE weekend". I shook my head trying not to blush.

"Come on. I'll give you the rundown while you try on these outfits" I squealed. She squealed back as we rushed to my room.

"So what have ya'll been up to since I left?".

I gave my sister the clean version of me and Swing's weekend. Working, Shopping, and Great Sex.

She said she actually loved the song that he and I wrote addressing how intimate it was. It was crazy how she pointed that out, because that's what I felt when we sung it.

I watched her from my wall mirror modeling the black ruffled-bottom cocktail dress from Christian Dior's latest collection.

Laying on my side in the bed, I watched her model.

"It was pleasantly fun" she answered "PG-rated of course". I shook my head smirking not seeing how everyone could get along after that crazy night.

"We went this dope ass party and Dalvin was getting down to some house music" she danced little.

"Man Dalvin can cut up" I agreed.

"Well that was until the fellas cut up once they found out it was a gay club". I clapped my hands falling back with laughter.

"Sis when I say they made it to the nearest exit" she pointed back "They left our asses and everything".

"Oh I wish I could've been there" I held my stomach.

"Yeah me too" she pouted "Demi asked about you all weekend". I rolled my eyes.

The weekend with Swing got me out of that headspace with Demi but now that I was back I was feeling a headache coming on.

"Why she worried about where I'm at?" I scoffed "I'ma grown ass woman".

"She's just concerned Diamond" she sighed "We all are". I sat up looking at her with curiosity.

"Who is all and why is everyone so pressed about what Swing and I do?" I questioned. Krys sat down on the edge of my bed.

"The fellas saaayyy De may have signed some phony shit" she revealed "And he's just finding out about it". My eyes bucked...is that what the phone call was about?

"Well what's gonna happen with the group?!" I sat up "Are the boys gonna be okay, are they in tro-".

"It's not the group Diamond" she frowned "It's his label. He entrusted the wrong people

...Sis this could cost him". I couldn't believe my ears. We were just in that house being big ass kids and now he was hit with this.

"Oh my God" I held my chest "I ne- I need to speak with him".

"Diamond you just left from over there" she tugged my shoulder "Devantè's a smart man. Let him fight his own battles".

"I can't help it Krys" I shrugged "Sometimes I worry. I just wanna be there for him".

"I know you do" she agreed "But let's focus on finishing this album. If he cares about you, he wouldn't involve you in this

It'll all work out". I nodded taking in what my sister suggested. I couldn't believe this shit was happening to someone as great and as giving as Devantè.

I know I wasn't suppose to worry but...my heart wouldn't rest til I knew he was alright.

📝

My slumber was broken when I heard chatting in the front room. Rubbing my eyes, I sluggishly got up and walked out and into the living area.

There were my girls along with the three guys I missed entirely.

"Ahhh Suggie Suggie now" sung K looking over the couch "Where the hell you been?".

"Shit that's what I wanna know?" huffed Demi. I gave her a quick glare before turning my attention to K.

"I was sleeeppp" I rubbed my eye again making my way over.

"Watchu sleeping so late for?" asked Jojo sitting in the other couch eating Doritos.

"Been up working on some material" I answered. Since Krystal drop a bomb about Swing, I threw myself into my work writing whatever came to mind.

Said I'd take a cat nap but that turned into a full on sleep-a-thon.

I plopped on the couch next to K, who placed my head on his shoulder from me still being tired.

"Don't work too hard Diamond" advised Dalvin on floor watching the TV "That shit will catch up witchu". He just sat there like he didn't give me the death stare back at the studio.

I knew me and Dalvin had a conversation to finish but we just cooled it for now.

"I know" I yawned "What you guys in here watching?".

"Menace II Society" answered Tati "Dalvin's cool with fine ass Tyrin"

"You just gonna call that nigha fine around me?" asked Jojo

"Oh my bad my bad" she went quiet "AND SINGLE!". The girls cracked a laugh while the fellas kissed their teeth.

They couldn't be mad.

They were free to be with whoever they wanted. It was just nice to see them move on so quickly and still remain friends.

Though mines was still simmering,

We were another thirty minutes into the movie til the phone ran. The girls looked at me as I rolled my eyes.

I can't stand when they do that.

I rushed over to the phone picking it up by the fourth ring.

"This is Diamond" I sighed.

"Whaddup....Superstar". It took everything in me not to scream as I turned body away from everyone.

"Hey...I" I stumbled "I didn't think I was gonna hear from you".

"Yeah my bad for not saying goodbye. I had to handle some business" he explained.

"It's fine..." I lied twirling the cord in my fingers.

"Watchu doing?" his voice oozed through the phone almost causing me to faint.

"I'm watching a movie with the girls" I answered "Yo boys came over". There was a slight pause on his end.

I looked over to see Demi making a face at me as I looked way. What the hell was her damn problem?!

"I bet them nighas was happy as hell with that little break they had" he smirked "They can't stand my ass sometimes".

"Well your brothers" I shrugged "Ya'll always gonna bump heads".

"YAW AlWAYS GUNNA BUMP HEAS" he mocked causing me laugh outloud.

"Yo country cute ass" he chuckled "You miss me?". I silently squealed.

"Maybe" I leaned against the wall.

"Maybe???" he repeated "Naw that's either a Yes or No".

"Shit you miss me?" I questioned him.

"Shit I wouldn't have called if I didn't" he smacked his lips. I smacked mine back then we started having a smack off.

"Damn Diamond are you come back and finish this movie with us?!!" Demi called out bringing the attention on me.

I sweearrrr.

"That Demi?" he asked.

"You know it" I huffed "Miss mouth of the south". He smirked into the phone.

"I'll let you get back to yo crew" he snickered "I just wanted to hear your voice". A devilish grin came across my face.

"Then listen to my album... it's about you anyway". It fell silent for a minute.

"Only if you stay on the phone while I'm working my dick". My bit back my squeal.

"Bye Boy" I rush to hang the phone back up.

Damn that nigha was something else. Making it back over to the couch, I was in the mist of watching Jada going in for the kill on Tyrin.

Honey Love was playing in the background.

"Ooh them lips baby" fanned Krys "Dal hook uh sista up or sum".

"Man you serious right now" spoke K "That nigha lips look like it's been stuck in a drain". Awww now K was jealous.

"My shit look way better" he added.

"Naw Tyrin has the best looking lips hands down" argued Tati

"Maannn hell naw" he argued back "It look all blistery and shit".

"But the way he ate that Jell-O oowwee" danced Demi.

"I can- I can't believe this" spoke K in disbelief "Sug who has the better lips. Me or Tyrin ole Section 8 looking ass". I looked over at the screen then to K.

I was feeling how Goldie felt when choosing the right everything. K's lips were nice as hell but too pouty probably from constantly frowning all the time and

Tyrin's were too damn big and very inexperienced from that on-screen kiss he shared with Jada.

"Save ya breath K" waved Demi "She probably hung up on someone else's". I contorted my face to her.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I sat up. She turned her head from the screen to look over.

"I'm pretty sure you den kissed the nigha by now" she revealed "Probably had the whole weekend doing so". The room went quiet as everyone's eyes fell on me.

"We WORKED Demi!" I somewhat lied "Why is it so hard for you believe I can work with this man on a professional level?".

"You both could've worked in the studio that's all I'm saying" she shrugged. I shot up walking over pointing in her face.

"You know I have had it with yo overprotective downright mean spirited ass!" I sneered "Just say you don't like Swing and be done with it".

She sat right up to my face

"Fine. I don't like Swing" she crossed her arms "FOR YOOOUUU". I took a step back

"Come ooonnn Diamond. He doesn't care about you!!!" she openly said "You're just another body to him. He wrote the fucking song...your just his Play Thing".

My eyes fought back the tears as my throat began to dry.

"Outside from the guys. That man is using you" she continued "He knows you're Coo Coo for his sidity ass and using it to his advantage

He's playing you".

"It's not like that!!" I yelled back "We're just friends!".

"Yeah keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better". I couldn't do it. I couldn't hold it in...no matter how tough I tried to be Demi knew how to make me cry.

I stormed off wiping my eyes.

"Suuggg!!" He called for me "Yo hot ass needs a time out".

"That wasn't cool Demi!!" spat Tati "Why are you always upsetting her?!"

"You know she's sensitive!" yelled Krys.

The was all I heard from the other side. How frail I was and how I could never stand up for myself. I knew coming back here was a mistake.

I went to my closet and started tossing things in my bag. I grabbed everything I could possibly get my hands on and stuffing it to capacity.

I didn't need to be with Swing, but I didn't need to be here either. As soon as I packed everything, I rushed over to the door.

"Diamond what are you doing?!" Krys jumped up.

"I'm sorry Krystal but I can't stay in the same complex as Demi" I wiped my tears

"I promise I'll call when I get to the studio but I need to be alone..".

"You can't be fucking serious" scowled Demi.

"I think you've said enough" spoke Jojo who was growing tired of Demi's antics

"Oh so now I'm the bad guy for speaking the truth?!" She pointed to herself "We know it's true.

He doesn't feel the same as her".

"Doesn't matter I'm gone!" I yelled "Away from you!"

"Well leave then. That's probably watchu wanted to do from the jump!" She spat back.

"I don't need to fucking take this!" I gritted dropping my bags

"I GOT US HERE! You just paid rent". Everyone stood frozen looking at the color leak from Demi's face.

"I've been working my ASS OFF so all of us could have THIS!" I held my hands up "My life and my love HAS ALLWWAYYSSS BEEN FOR MUSIC

...and Swing gets that".

"Diamond please...don't do this to your group" begged Dalvin "You guys are sisters. You all need each other".

"Do we?" I extended my neck to Demi meaning that last statement. I grabbed my bags and marched right out of the apartment while they grilled Demi about her mouth.

I waved out for a Taxi til one stopped. Quickly tossing my bags in, I ordered the driver to take off...it was a good thing he did.

I turned to see Krystal and Tati with the fellas coming out.

"Where to ma'am?" the driver asked. I turned around wiping the tears away as I gave him the address.

The 45-minute drive gave me some time to sit and dwell on what happened. Demi hated Swing so much and she wasn't even dealing with him.

He never disrespected her in anyway, I wasn't gonna sit there and let her bad mouth him. I knew his heart but his truth...I'd soon have to find out.

I inhaled balling my fist to knock on the door. The wait was killing me, I didn't know if the man was here or not.

My dumb ass didn't even stop by the studio to check, I would be sitting out here feeling like the fool I already was.

Surely enough, I heard the door unlock and I was greeted by the those beautiful yet concerned Hazels.

"Diamond?" he said in disbelief "You're here...what happened. I thought you were back home".

"That's not my home" I fought not to cry "Home suppose to be where people love and care about you.

Not hurt you". Devantè frowned looking at me for a minute.

"Come on" he cooed grabbing one of my bags since I was holding the other.

I knew I didn't want to part from this man, he was my soulmate and I prayed someday he knew it too.

De sat at the counter exhaling his cigarette smoke. I've been quiet since I stepped in the doorway but he was patient and that's why I fell for him.

"I said some pretty mean things to Demi" I finally spoke up "I told her I was the one that made the hits.

She was just backup".

Devantè lift his brow flicking the ashes with his thumb.

De smoking was something I had to endure, it was extremely bad for him but I couldn't tell him what to do. He also had an empty shot glass to his left.

"Are you?" He questioned. I raised my brow wondering where exactly was going he with this.

"Am I what?" I asked.

"Are you the one running the show. Writing all the songs being behind the scenes and shit?".

"I mean...yeah but Krystal plays a part in this too" I added "I can't leave my sister out of the equation". De tilted his head blowing smoke from his lips.

"Didn't say you had to" he spoke "I read the credits. You and your sisters' names are written on the back of that muthafucka and that's why Demi should respect you more".

I silently agreed, happy that he was on my side.

"How did the fight start?" He asked. I lost my breath contemplating on if airing Demi's dirt was a good idea.

"Umm. She just said how...how I wasn't concentrating on our project like I needed to" I explained in the shortest of terms.

Devantè leaned forward on the counter eyes piercing mine

"No its not".

His expression was starting to scare me but he back away.

"What?" I sat up "That's what it is I swear. She's been fussing this entire time about what I'm not doing".

"Because it's not about WHAT you're doing but moreso WHO you're doing". My eyes slowly found his as he gave me a serious glare.

"Demi's been trying to fuck me since the dare Diamond" he tapped his cigarette. My heart fell.

"She caught me in the studio one day being nosy" he continued "She was asking if we we're screwing around like the concern friend I thought she was

When I said No. she offered herself to me". My insides were weighing me down hearing this newfound information.

My friend. My bandmate. My shield was trying to get inside Swing's pants.

"Why didn't you say anything" I lightly spoke "Did you tw-". Devantè placed his hand up.

"I told her no and get the fuck on" he answered "I already got someone who's already up my ass. I didn't need to add more fuel to this fire of a relationship".

"So you told her no because of your girlfriend?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

Devantè inhaled his cigarette like a criminal trying to get situated before speaking again.

"Well yeah...you didn't want her to know EVERYTHING about us right?" He eyed me "And I didn't want you to be upset during this competition". I remained composed.

"Had I not said anything...she would've kept coming for you and I won't have that shit". I was so confused, did he say this to protect me or himself?

"So...how you wanna go about this since you know watchu know?" He rested his hands on his chest.

"I honestly don't know anymore" I sighed.

"Diamond. You strong baby...you got it in you" he spoke "Fight".

"You want me to fight my bandmate" I raised a brow.

"No fight through this competition" he spoke out "Finish the damn album then decide watchu wanna do from there".

Swing was right, I didn't have time to sit here depressed because Demi wanted to be a backstabber of a friend. From now on, I was gonna look out for Diamond.

"I got this" I looked at him. He inhaled one last time before putting his smoke out.

"I know you do" he winked "Baby Swing". Hearing that name was the greatest gift he could've given me.

He could buy me jewelry. Clothes. Shoes. We could travel around the world but nothing could compare to having his name.

"Well. I should probably get some rest" I sat up "Today drained me".

"I could see it has" he nodded sitting up himself "You know where everything is. Chez and Mook one phone call away so help yourself to whatever you like...".

"Thanks" I looked around "How are you by the way?".

"Watchu mean?" He raised a brow leaning on the counter. I could tell something was off but I kept my questions to a minimum.

"You said you had to tend to some business earlier" I mentioned

"Everything good?"

"It'll get there..." he chewed the inside of his jaw "Bout to make a loottt of muthafuckas real angry".

"Is it the label?" I asked "Everybody okay over there?".

"They good for now" he scratched the side of his nose "We found a little hiccup in a couple of their clauses".

"What are you gonna do?" I asked now concerned. Devantè looked over with the meanest look ever.

"It's best you not know" he blanks replied "But no one gets over on the people I care about.

Fucking over my money is taking food outta theirs. Yeah they got the right one". With that Devantè turned into the hallway as his footsteps went faint.

I didn't know what was going down but I hope he wouldn't do anything too rash.

📝

"Diamond!" his voice called out from down below as I was putting the finishing touches to my hair.

"Yeaahhh" I hollered back. I heard the sound of his footsteps coming up the stairs opening the door.

"Phone's for you" he passed me his cellular.

"Thank you" I shot him a courteous smile as I placed the phone to my ear.

"Hello".

"Sis you coming to the studio?" She sounded hurt "We know you're with Devantè and Demi promised she wouldn't speak a peep". I inhaled shifting my weight.

I didn't wanna go to this session knowing what I knew about Demi but Devantè voice rung through my head that I was in control.

"....yeah. Yeah I'm on my way" I answered "I'm riding with him to the Studio".

"Okay we'll see you then" her voice cheered up. "Love you".

"I love you too sis. Bye" I hung the phone up giving it back to Devantè.

"You gonna be okay?" He asked "I would say you can stay home but it's up to you". Damn I just loved the way he said home.

"I'm sure" I smiled with my eyes "Let's go in this studio and do what we gotta do".

"That's my girl" he smirked making me jittery on the inside. Devantè was so supportive throughout this journey. He was my backbone and I eventually became his down the line.

We were there for each other, practically inseparable. He was my best friend...I loved him.

I just couldn't tell him.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I still felt that sense of guilt being under his roof when he had someone waiting for him to make their house a home.

The ride to the studio was quiet and so was he, all I heard was him inhaling before he spoke.

"Finna go chill with my girl for a couple of days" he revealed "Surprise her and shit". After the night I had I didn't have the energy to tussle.

"When you leave?" I asked staring out the window.

"Next week" he answered "I'ma get some work done while down there too".

"Oh okay" I nonchalantly replied. He didn't need to say anything more. Like I said, I had ME and only ME.

"You gonna behave while I'm gone?" He questioned concentrating back on the busy road.

"Word Is Bond De" I mopped not caring. My heart was barely into this anymore but I had to learn how to challenge that and turn it into a masterpiece.

That's what life and music is all about right?

We dropped the conversation riding in silence. I had to check myself at the door before I met with the girls.

I can easily out Demi but I need us to work together for the sake of this album so we could win.

"Okay sooo the tracklist is as followsss" listed Krys.

"We have....Handle With Care.
Put Me To Bed.
The remake of Groove Wit You,
My World
Don't Wanna Go Home.
Dame Tamer,
Love Me On Top.
Do Me That Way.
Grown.
Match Made

We need at least three more songs to finish this thing out".

We were two months into the competition and more than halfway done. De said he was tidying up their vocals and whatnot but they were pretty much done and from what I could hear from up the hallway

They were Lolligagging.

"Alright guys we just need three more and we completed the album" cheered Tati "How you feeling about it Diamond?".

I faked a smile. "I'm feeling good Tati. The sooner we get this done the better".

"Yeah I'm kinda over this my damn self" stretched Krystal. "I like it better when we were just...doing our own thing ya know".

"Hell yeah" agreed Tati. The two of them looked at me and Demi who were the least bit excited.

"Aye hold up this is not us" Krystal sat up "We're a team. We're family...ya'll remember how we use to kick it back in the park making up songs just because?".

Demi did a side smirk as her eyes wandered up.

"Yeah I remember..." she looked to me "I miss those days". I sadly looked at Demi as my heart fell once again.

I loved Demi with everything in me but she broke the rule when she knew I was feeling Swing.

"Well why don't we take it back" Krys tapped her thighs to a rhythmic beat. We instantly remembered off the bat as we joined in

It was one of the first songs we came up with.

Tati: Well I'm country fried, big thunda thighs, you can't deny this southern belle

Demi: And as you can tell I'm fine as hell, big mouth as well. So who you tamin

Krys: You know ian playin, my melodies famin, gotcha goin insane, and that ain't no joke

Me: Cuz I'ma hella dope, always full of hope, can't take the choke gon get this smoke

US: CUZ WE SOUTHERN. AND WE KNOW IT,
THE BOYS KEEP STARIN WHILE WE WALKIN BY JUST STROLLIN
ITS ONLY A FACT. SIPPI GIRLS CAN MACK
WATCH YO EYES BEFORE GIVE WE GIVE YOU UH GOOD SMACK

CUZ WE SOUTHERN. THAT'S WHAT IT IS
IT MAYBE SLOW, BUT WE ALL ABOUT OUR BIZ
WE BONAFIDE, AND FULL OF PRIDE
THAT'S THAT SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY AT YO SIDE.

We laughed at that dumb ass nursery rhyme of a rap we came up with but it was fun and we were just being us. Fierce and free.

"Man you took it back with that one" pointed Tati.

"Oh my god I didn't think I would even remember how it went" I agreed "It just flowed so naturally".

"Like us" chimed Krystal. The hype died down as we faintly smiled. This wasn't like the old days. We had grown up and things were changing.

Including us.

"I'ma step out for a minute" I spoke getting up as I headed out the door. I walked into the bathroom to gather my nerves.

The door opened seconds later and there was Demi looking at me with the sorriest eyes I'd ever seen.

"Hey" she spoke

"Hey" I sat up not ready to fully forgive her.

"Look about last night..." she paused "I just wanna say I'm sorry about what I said. I can come off a bit harsh".

"Yeah you do a lot of times" I added looking in the mirror.

"But you know I was only being real Diamond" she walked up "You're like my little sister. I was just looking out".

"Demi...were you trying to sleep with Devantè?" I peered her way.

"What?!" she scrunched in disbelief "Me trying to sleep with Swing. That's disgusting".

"Why do you talk about him that way?" I looked at him "We know how Swing gets down so why you trippin?".

"Because you're falling for him" she admitted "You're falling IN LOVE with a man that's taken and has no interest in being with you what's so ever".

I turned my back leaning on the duo counter sink.

"I'm fighting it okay" I sighed "He just sees me. He understands me in no way anyone ever has".

"What about your sister?" She asked "Doesn't she love music just as much?".

"She probably does" I replied "Sometimes I think she just does it because of me". Demi frowned.

"My God what's happening" I rubbed my temples.

"Swing is happening" she spoke out "I didn't mean to let my attitude get the best of me but everybody is TELLING you that he is NOT the one or the two

hell even the three".

"You think I don't know that Demi" I held my breath "I maybe playing myself like a fool right now but can you please just....lemme have my moment with him til it's over?".

Demi dropped her hands tighten her mouth. She wanted to knock the sense into me but she let it go

"Keep your eyes on the prize Diamond" she warned "Don't let him turn you against us".

"I won't" I softly spoke.

"Good" she folded her arms "Are you coming back with us or...". I scratched my head a little thinking of what I should do.

"It won't be long" I lightly smiled "Just lemme get some things off my chest with Swing first".

"Alright" she eyed me up and down. She walked out of the bathroom as I sat there in deep thought.

Demi was like a sister to me so why would she lie? On the other hand, Devantè was sneaky but deep down he wasn't a bad person.

Just made poor choices.

Our session was over but I needed to meet back up with Swing.

I immediately went over to the studio to see if I needed to wait for him or just leave and get my things later. The door was already open and the guys were leaving

But one locked his eyes with me.

"Wassup Dal?" I spoke.

"We need to talk" he said grabbing my hand bringing me to the far back.

We were now in the men's room.

"Dal what's up?" I stood uncomfortably by the stalls.

"Look I don't know what's going on but you two need to call it quits" he instructed.

"We're just working Dal" I shrugged. Dalvin tilted his head walking up to me.

"Diamond. It's obvious" he whispered "You're into deep with him. It's all lovey dovey right now but...he'll always choose his career.

He barely makes time for his own girlfriend".

"Bullshit. He's gonna see her next week" I chimed

"Did you ask him how long it's been since he's last seen her?" He crossed his arms. NO...NO I DIDN'T

"Oh..." I frowned.

"Diamond he cares about you. I see it" he sighs "But he's not gonna roll over and become a one-woman man".

"You know I'm getting sick of everyone warning me like I don't know what this man about" I sneered "I KNOW WHO I'M DEALING WITH".

"And you don't want better for yourself?" he asked "You don't want thee..the picket fence with the dog and kids running in the front yard?

A ring on the beautiful finger of yours?".

Dalvin raised my left hand as I looked at my naked ring finger.

"It's too soon to find that out Dal. I'm just trying to get through this competition" I replied.

"Well let that be the only thing guiding you right now" he advised. I nodded my head.

"I know it's tough but it's time to cut it off before things go left". I shook my head again.

"Can we get out of here?" I scrunched my face "Smells like ass and earring backs". Dalvin and I laughed as he agreed.

We both exited the bathroom together joking around.

Devantè's eyes landed on the two of us. My heart rapidly jumped out of my chest looking at De's mean mug and his brothers worried eyes.

"De...it's not what it looks like" spoke Dalvin.

"Tell me what's it's like then Dal?" He placed his hands to his front "You leaving the bathroom with MY GIRL".

This shit just keeps getting worse and worse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260 34 20
๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ, ๐š—๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š‘๐šž๐š›๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›. ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› โ„ญ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๏ฟฝ...
20.2K 401 30
/ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ( ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ) ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ /.
3.2K 147 16
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ญ๐˜บ.