Won't he consider me Ever? (C...

By FlowerVine98

Have you ever tried to make something just to get a certain someone's attention? Well everyone would have don... More

Author's Note
Episode 1
Episode 3
Episode 2
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epilogue

Episode 18

7.6K 378 110
By FlowerVine98

Arjun Pov:(Time skipped)

"Let's have some food" I says and tried to wake him.

"Varun kanna woke up baby"

"Sleepy, i don't want paa" he says in his sleepy voice.

"Varun just have one or two morsel baby that's it." I tried to wake him but everything is in vain. I was in meeting with the client upto 10.30. Luckily I had biscuits with me, with that I made  varun to eat.

"Stop the car at any restaurant on our way. " I says to the driver.

"Sir only this small restaurant is there as this is a village area sir."

"That's fine." I says while stepping out of the car with Varun in my arms.

"Varun, wakeup baby" I again says while walking inside the small hotel.

I asks driver also to come and have the food. I just take a seat on the botel and made Varun to sleep comfortably on my lap.

"What you want to have?" an old man asked me.

"One set of chapthi. " I slowly says at him. 

"Why did dad called me these multiple times" I murmurs as I just switched on my mobile as I turned off when I was in meeting.

I called back and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello dad" I says.

"What happened dad you called me many times?. Is there is any problem?"

"We.... Got a divorce notice Arjun, yazhini.....sent... Arjun" as soon as my dad said this, my heart literally stopped it's beatings.

"You will be free' her words from letter started to remind me.

No no this is not happening.

I want her.

I need her

"What we are going to do now Arjun?."

What am I going to do?

I cant

I can't leave her.

I cant

She... I need her. I just end the call. As my throat gelt really heavy and my  eyelid stated to fill with my tears.

"Paa, you guys go to home. I will close the hotel and come to home. " I heard a voice, which was familiar.

I looked up only to see her.

Yazhini. My wife.

I stood up on my place with Varun in my arms.

She is here.

Finally I se...seen her.

Her face is very clear. All she is having is a bindhi and a vermilion in the head partition.

"Your chapa..." she stopped from saying as her eyes held the shock.

"Y.. Yazhi.... " I stopped from calling her without knoeing whether am worth to call her by her name or not.

Her eyes then moved to Varun who is sleeping in my arms...

Her eyes immediately started to moist.

"V.. Varun" she says.

I nods at her.

"Y.. Yaz.. Yazhini" I called her name, her eyes meets mine.

"Am..... So.. So..."

"Yazhini dear, myself and your papa will be going to home. You please close the hotel and come back fast okay." an old lady says.

To which yazhini nods her head by without looking at her.

"Revathi, you and yazhini go dears. I will wait here and take care everything. " that old man says.

"That is also right."says the old lady.

" Please sit and have food sir " I heard him saying.

" Yazhini come beta" Old lady says and grabbed yazhini's hand and walked out.

Yazhini Pov:

"Why are you looking dull dear?"maa asked me.

"Nothing maa" I replies.

"I got it, you are very tired dear. Please go and take rest. Go dear. " maa says to which I nod and walked inside my room.

As son as I closed door, I just slided down on the floor.

"He is here. Arjun is here. "

"I... D. Don't know what to say, how to say. Its been 5 months. "

" Varun, oh my god my son did grown little." I murmurs.

"I miss varun so much."

"I miss him"

'What about your husband then?' my mind asked me.

'Only until the divorce he is going to be my husband. After that he is going to e a fteee bird.'

'Varun yazhini?'

"Don't, not this question again. I need varun to get the father love which I lacked in my life"

"I need varun to grow up in a good environment not like me. "

'How he is doing?'

'Maybe very very happy right?' I answered myself.

'Offcourse yes how did you felt as soon as you walked out of your parents home after marriage, an intense relief right. The same relief he also would have got since the person whom he hates the most is walked out of his life. So he would be happy.'

I lied on th floor and strayed to cry thinking about my Varun kanna.

I miss him so much

                        _________

The next day:

"Yazhini, someone is waiting for you outside of the shop. He wants to speak with you yazhini. " I heard a worker saying to me.

"Who is that?" I aksed him, since it's going to be evening.

Before he say something, maa called him.

"Maybe some order or something" I murmured and wlkaed out only to see Arjun is standing.

'Why he is standing?'

'What he is upto now?'

'Maybe he comes here to ask about the divorce details.'

'That might be the one' with that I walked and stood before him with a decent distance.

His eyes met mine once he felt my presence.

But we both didn't conversed anything, It is really getting awkward S the time passes.

'Why he is kept looking at me?'

"Y.. You ca... Calle...." he cut me off.

"Am sorry Yazhini" He says which caught me off guard.

"W.. Why sorry?" I asked him after sometime.

"F. For evetythng. For be.. Being asshole. For treating you like a shit. For being rude... For..." he stopped.

Arjun's pov:

"For not treating you as my wife. For not even treating you as a human being. For not understanding you. For...." I stopped guilty.

"W. What happened su...suddenly... Arju...i mean sorry to call your name" she says.

Its all because of me.

Its because of me. I was the one who asked her to not call me with my name.

I looked at her.

"I actually... You know right I... Was shit... "

"Am sorry" I again said to her.

She kept looking at me.

"I.... Actually.... I was the one who actually needs to be blamed Yazhini. You remener I called you before engagement?" I asked her. She looked at me for sometime and nodded her head.

"I actually called you to stop the engagement since I was loving varshini.. W.. Who you seen that day right."

She looked shocked at me.

"I... My... Didn't talked that ds...."

"Yeah I got it now, but that day you said that you will say it before engagement... But you didn't.... Even your step mom aka that sreesha spoked ill about you...." with that I told everything that what happened in engagement, varshini died story everything everything. I looked up.

"I know I.... I thought it was you, so I believed so I hated you."

She just kept looking at me without telling anything.

"Am sorry, I want to make it right now Yazhin...." she showed her palm towards me.

"Please stop... C.. Calling my.. N.. Name. " she said.

I looked stunned at her.

"Am sorry I know am not someone who can be forgiven, but I need it. Can you please forgive?."

I waited for her reply.

"Yazhini please say something." I asked her.

"Your single sorry won't repair anything. " she said after sometime.

I looked at her.

"Your single sorry won't do anything. Do you know how much time I was thought that maybe maybe one day my life will change. But it never changed. Have you been in a situation where you don't know what is the reason behind the hate, but you are bound to repent for it. How do you feel when you was not at all involved in anything for 9 years. How you will feel when you don't have any idea behind your spouse hate? "

" I was under the impression that you hate me since you was forced into the relationship for past 9 years. "

"But turned out to be there is lot which am unaware of, but see I had to repent for it. Silly right. But it  happened in my life. "

" And for the mistakes which I didn't did. And the funniest thing is your lover died drama. "

" I was the one who faced your hate "

" I was the one who faced your wrath "

I was the one who faced your physical and mental abuse. "

" I gave myself to you thinking that you will accept me atleast after that but only turned out to get only to slut shaming. Who wanted to spread her legs wantedly."

" A.... Am sorry. "I guilty says.

" Your single sorry won't give me my life back. "she shouts at me.

Her eyes started to shed the tears.

" Your single sorry won't give me my 9 years of life. Yes I did not lead a happy life before either, but that doesn't mean I should not even think about having a good life right?. "

"I thought you hated me since am big. So, I started to stopped eating many items. And I thought maybe if I can make you happy thereby. And even I started to learn about your favorites and cooked for you. I thought I thought maybe you will start accept me, if I take care of you. But not even once you didn't looked at my side. "

I looked away without knowing what to say. She is right am a scoundrel, bastard.

"I do..don't know what to say Yazhini. B..... But... I.... Sorry yazhini.... Can... We..... I need you yazhini." I asks her. She looked up at me.

"Yazhini?" I called her.

"Yazhini, T. Th... That divorce... I... Can't.... I want you yazhini.... Atleast for varun yo... And me... Have to live together.... Sorry. I this time. I... Will. Make I..." before I complete she stopped me.

"Am... N.. Not your replacement Miste
Arjun. And I will never be. " she says.

"N..no yazhini you are not my re...."

"Please stop saying anything, we haven't had any good memories together. So it would be easy to move on Mister. Arjun."

"No I can't...."

"Am not your puppet, If you want me to not disturb you means to not disturb you. And if you want me as your wife, to be your wife."

"Am not"

"One can go and repent for the mistakes they did. But they can't go and repent for others mistakes. But here I did, I did."

"Do you think that is easy?. Your every ignorance, your every hurtful words, is not easy for me. But I even put up, thinking that you are forced into this unlikely marriage. So I provided a space for you Mister. Arjun. If on..... Only if only you asked me the divorce right away I would have given you with whole heartedly. "

" Do you why I did put up even after you hate me so much? "she asked me.

My tears were falling by this time.

" I haven't had the good memories of spending a day without a beatings. But after marriage, that was not there. Even if its not a best one, but I had a peaceful life with you. It was you who asked for this, now am giving you this. Mister. Arjun.   "

" I don't want to suffocate you by having you in this relationship mister. Arjun. You will be free in another few months. I will pray to God to give you the best life which you asked for. "

" Please Yaz... Yazhini please.... I need you... "

" Mister. Arjun, as I said earlier am not your replacement. "

" Y.. You are not"i Says at her.

She laughed.

"Yazh..."

"Do you take me as a fool Mister. Arjun?. Am not."

I kept looking at her.

"Just because you got to know that your lover aka varshini is leading the good life, so now you wanted to give a chance to our marraige right?"

"It's not l.. Like that...."

"Oh then what its like?. What if that varshini doesn't show up to our home?. Are you in thought of accepting me or what?. No right. If you didn't get to know about her, you wouldn't even asked me now for a chance that's it. So by this time you wouldnt even asked me by this time. "

"Am not a choice Mister. Arjun. Am also a living human being, I too have something called heart, emotions. I can't come and start my life just because you asked me top."

"You are not my choice. I was in guilt.... So I hated you... Am sorry... That your step... Mom... Manipulated me..."

"For 9 years?" 

"uhh?" I sounded.

"For 9 years you was in guilt. Fine, but you havent once asked me right? Why?. If only you have asked me straight away, those bullshit misunderstandings won't be there in our life. And our paths would have been separated way before."

"I know I know am the biggest jerk, an biggest idiot I believed that sreesha totally. Am sorry, I need you.... Please atleast come for our Varun."

"What when you started to accept him as our son Mister. Arjun?. You never liked us to walk on the same path earlier, but now you want me?. Why?. Is it because you got to know the truth regarding your love or is it because of the concern after hearing about my past? "she questioned me with her straight face.

" I... Its not like that Yazhini. I want is to give a chance..... To our marriage... "

" Please don't Mister.Arjun. We both were not meant to be a couple, not even as a strangers. Lets don't cross our paths anytime. Let's meet at court and get the div... Di... Divorce. "she said with a tears.

" Won't you give me a chance? " I aksed her.

" Whatever I did is wrong only, but i was blinded by others manipulation. The circumstances never been good one for us, I know I never made anythimg from my side to understand you or to look at the root of our problem. I never gave a chance to hear your side, see I was totally blinded by the love at the time. I was in guilt thinking that varshini was died because of you. But but I was wrong from the start, I don't know what to do now. Please don't.... I want.. I need you. Please.... " I pleaded her.

My heart felt really heavy, its been many months without sleeping properly. I need her.

"No, I can't. I don't want to give a chance this time. I waited for 9 long years, thinking that one day my life will change, but it never happened. Now when I made up my mind and started to understand what is life, and now you are asking me to accept you. No I can't. "

"But atleast for our son... You can give a chance for our marraige right?"

"A child has to grow in a healthy environment Mister. Arjun. Our son varun knows about us, he is not that small kid. He knows that we both are not in a good relationship. He is a big one now, he can understood his mom and his dad. Not every kid is having both the parents right. In this way I will think that my son is unlucky to have both parents. "

" But..... Please yazhini please accept... "I pleaded her again. By this time my tears were rolling down my cheeks.

" If I give a chance to this relationship now means, it will be nothing but lieing to myself mister. Arjun. "

" It's a marriage Mister. Arjun, a mutual understanding and love had to be there to sustain a relationship. But in our case both are not. See to this world, everyone almost everyone commented on me saying that you and me are unsuitable couples, based on our appearances, our educations, our work. I don't want to suffocate you more in this relationship. I want you to be out of this relationship and lead a happy life with whomever you want to. "

"Yazhini, but I need you."

"Mister. Arjun, why are you not understanding. We both are not loving each other. It's just that you are not loving Varshini any more and after hearing my past you are having a concern that's it. But that doesn't mean you are loving me."

"I wasted my 30 years of life in a loveless place. At my parents home, I lived there with expecting for my dad's love, after marriage I expected for your love. Its enough, its enough. Now I want to live the real life, where I don't want to wait for someone's love. Instead I want to love myself. I want to give myself the first priority, and I want to create my identity." she says with a little smile.

"Sorry for entering in your life without your permission, without your wantedness. Now I will walk out of your life completely soon, like how I walked in." she says.

I don't know what to tell, how to convince her.

She turned and started to walk but stopped and turned back.

My heart started to beat fastly.

Is she going to give me a chance?

"Never let our son knows about your past love. And don't let him know the real reason behind our divorce once he grown up. Just let him know a different reason even if you want tell him that I was the one who left you in the marriage for different reason am okay with. Don't bring him to the court, am not going to ask for his custody. I myself will accept that am okay with his custody with you. "

I opened and closed my mouth.

" Why? "I asked her.

" I don't want him to know that his dad named him after his ex love name while living with me. "she says before walking inside the hotel leaving me in shattered into pieces.

She gone.

Author's pov:

Sorry didn't get time to write it properly.

How was the chapter?

Please do comment❤️

Love yourself💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5.7K 49
She looked like an angel in that beautiful dress, so confident and her aura so mysterious like I have never felt. He thought to himself. He had never...
1.6M 43.7K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...
211K 14.4K 83
"Get out," I said in a firm voice, but it shook a bit at the end. The muscles in his jaw tensed when I said that. Instead of getting out, he closed t...
7.8M 193K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...