๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ˆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ...

By WthNishi

๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‹๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต. ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿค - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–จ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ
๐–ฒ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ - ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐–พ๐—’
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿง - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿจ - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—†๐–บ๐—๐–พ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฉ - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ก๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—€๐–พ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿช - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰๐—…๐–พ

๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฒ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—’

196 16 23
By WthNishi

ıllıllı ᴀ ϙᴜɪᴄᴋ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ıllıllı

() Lines written in Bold Italic represents Flashbacks | Past scenes | Important things

() Lines written in Italic represents inner thoughts

() Lines written in normal font represents story | pov

•••

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 𝟣

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful angel who was known for her kindness. One day, she met a charming man from the demon world. As if destined, they immediately fell in love at first sight.

However, no one approved the relationship between an angel and a demon. Even so, their love remained strong. They decided to throw everything away and flee to the human world. There lives were full of happiness. Even more when they were blessed with three daughters.

But, their happiness didn't last long. The families from their separate worlds forced them to return. No matter how hard they tried, they were divorced from each other.

In order to protect their daughters from this conflict, they hid them in the human world. Until now the couple can't see each other. While holding back their longing, all they could do at that time was praying every day. And wishing that their daughters grow up well...

Hearing the story's ending, the little girls started to frown. Their eyes started to glisten. They immediately rushed into their mom's arms.

"Sweethearts, Why are you all crying?" Their mother ask with a worried tone. "Why did they have to split up, mom?" One of the girls ask. "So what if they're an angel and a demon. Why can't they live together?" Another girl ask.

Smiling gently, the mother hugged her daughters. "You're able to understand their feelings? You all are special." Their mother said to them. "Mom. I want to get them together again." The third girl said.

Their father's laughter filled the room. "Wow, my daughters are passionate." Father said standing near the bed. "I'm sure you can do it  But before that, you have to grow up first. Time to sleep." He said with a smile.

Their mother got up and the girls lay down on the bed. Their eyelids were heavy in no time. Their mother covered them with a blanket and then gently stroked their heads.

"Goodnight Pia, Roshni and Drishti." Their mother said. "Sweet dreams, princesses." Their father said before leaving the room and the three little girls got lost in their dreams.

Even though it's been years, those beautiful memories are still vivid in our heads. 'did those angle and demon reunite in the end?' The wind gently caressed my cheeks. 'Looks like everything will be going well today.'

My nostalgia stopped when my sisters came inside the room, giggling, while two female servants follows them while arguing. "I think sapphire is better!" The first servant said. "But emerald will make their dresses pop!" Another servant said.

"We don't mind using either one." Drishti said placing her arms around the two servants. "We can't be careless, young lady. You're the main star." The servant replies. "Yes it's your birthday today. We'll make sure everyone is blown away by the daughters of the Sharma duchy."

The second servant said excitedly. Yes. It's our birthday today. We've finally come of age. Since morning everyone had been enthusiastically preparing for our birthday party. 'They're even more excited than we are.'

While they were still busy discussing, I looked out of the window. Roshni and Drishti joined me. Suddenly, the breeze around us turned yellow. 'A yellow breeze? Who's getting so happy that the breeze turned yellow?'

At that moment, a servant glanced at the open door. "Looks like someone is hiding behind the door." Roshni whispers. Her guess was confirmed when we heard someone sneaking around. I already memorized those little footsteps.

'Our brother wants to surprise us.' We glanced at eachother and pretended not to know what's going on. But once our brother was behind us... "What do you want, Adi?" Drishti ask turning around.

"Ah!" He nearly screamed because of her sudden action. Me and Roshni immediately turned around and the three of us hugged our cute brother. "S-sisters, lemme go. You're embarrassing me." He said. 'Aw, he's so cute.'

Roshni and I let him go but Drishti kept hugging him, even tighter. Still he didn't argue and let her hug him until she was satisfied. When she finally let him go, Adi pouted at us.

"This isn't fun. I can't give any surprise since you all have the ability to see the color of breeze." He said folding his arms around his chest. "Oh stop frowning. We're happy that you're here." Roshni replies.

True, we have the power to see other people's emotions by the color of the breeze. Every emotion has a different color. An ordinary yellow breeze represents one's happiness.

"By the way, Happy Birthday sisters." Adi said. He was now looking at us in doubt. "Here, a gift! But it's okay if you don't like it..." He said before pulling out three small jewelry boxes and give one to each of us.

Inside, there was a gold ring adorned with emerald. My heart warmed at the thought of Adi's struggles to prepare this gift. "Thank you Adi. I really like it." I said tilting up my head and noticed Drishti and Roshni have the same rings as well.

Right after me, Roshni and Drishti thanked him as well. "Really? Thank God." Adi said with a big smile. He then motions us to come closer. We did as he ask and he tiptoed before whispering in our ear.

"I have the same ring too, you know." Adi said and took a ring of the same style out of his pocket. "Twin rings." He said and smiled. "Why is our brother so cute?" Roshni ask and patted his head gently.

"Hey sis. I'm not a kid anymore, so stop that." Adi said with a pout. "Okay, okay~" Roshni said before taking her hand back. After chatting for a while, Adi said goodbye to do other things. The servants continued to prepare our makeup and hair. A few moments later, they proudly stared at us.

We were mesmerized by our own reflections in the mirror. The sapphire dresses looked even more beautiful with floral accessories. Meanwhile, the jewels that they fastened accentuate the dresses.

"It's done, Yong lady. You all look so beautiful." The servant said. "Thank you. I really like how I look today." Drishti said. "Your welcome, young lady." The servant replies. "Young lady, Master Rehan has arrived." A servant said.

"Big brother? Let him in." I replied. He came in and greeted us with a gentle smile. "Girls, are you ready?" He ask. "We are! How do we look?" Roshni ask with a gummy smile. He didn't answer right away. His eyes went through each one of us.

"Today, you all are really beautiful." He said. He came closer and gently took our hands together. "Happy birthday, My three angles. May your days ahead be filled with happiness." It warmed my heart to hear my brother's words.

"Thank you." The three of us replied together. He then motions towards the door. While we were walking to the ballroom guiding by him, he told us about the small things that happened today. "You know, I'm grateful that I was born a Sharma." Drishti said.

"Even though we're not related by blood?" Rehan ask on which she nodded. Adi, Rehan and the three of us aren't biological siblings. We are all adopted childrens of the Duke and Duchess Sharma. Only me Roshni and Drishti are biological sisters.

Even so, blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.

Unconsciously, we have arrived in the front of the ballroom. "Girls, are you nervous?" Rehan ask. "Nervous? No. We have you." Drishti replies. "You're good at sweet talks now, aren't you Drishti?" He ask. The guard immediately opened the door and announced our arrival.

𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘻 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴. 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 2.6K 53
๐™ฐ๐š— ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›.. ๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š›...
5.6K 400 26
๐Œ๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐˜โ”€โฆโŠฐ ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’”๐’–๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”? ๐‘จ๐’๐’”๐’‰ ๐‘ท๐’Š๐’š๐’‚ ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’ & ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’˜๏ฟฝ...
13.7K 333 11
๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐’๐๐„๐€๐Š ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช ๐˜น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฌ...
64.2K 2.8K 23
๐๐‡๐€๐๐”๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐–๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ก๏ฟฝ...