Paradise Bound- an outerbanks...

By Motherbrooklyn

In the perspective of Rain Meyer, Sarah Cameron's best friend and Rafe Cameron's girlfriend. Rain gets tied u... More

Ep 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5

Cast- in case you were wondering

69 0 0
By Motherbrooklyn

Rain Meyer I wanted to stick with the unique name vibe like Pope, Rafe, and Topper. Also I chose this girl because she kinda has the outer banks aesthetic outfit. You can imagine her however you want. I don't know her- it's just a photo I found off of Pinterest. 

Sarah Cameron

Kiara Carrera 

Rafe Cameron (he's so fine)

JJ Maybank

John B

Pope 

Disclaimer: I don't own any part of outer banks or their characters, and I don't claim too. Everything EXCEPT Rain and the additional plot lines I add belong solely to outerbanks and their production. I only own Rain, some side characters I made up, the writing style, and additional plot lines. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
31.2M 849K 63
QB Bad Boy and Me movie coming out soon in 2024! WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Dallas Bryan is focused on her future, but whenever she's around Drayton L...
702K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
20.1K 96 17
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!