โžณโค๏ธŽ ั”ะธโˆ‚โ„“ั”ั•ั• โ„“ฯƒฮฝั” โžณโค๏ธŽ ใ€Ž ส™แด‡สส™สŸแด€...

By CureFire14

โ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š, ๐š–๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ, ๐š–๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š.โž ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š... More

โˆž Intro โˆž
๊ง Request Page ๊ง‚
โˆž How you guys met โˆž
โˆž First Thoughts of You โˆž
โˆž Becoming Friends โˆž
(A/N) 1
โˆž Catching Feelings for You โˆž
๊ง Happy Birthday Valt! ๊ง‚
โˆž Aiger Akabane catches up! โˆž
โˆž Lui Shirosagi catches up! โˆž
โˆž Phi Catches up! โˆž
(A/N) 2

โˆž Confessing โˆž

114 12 36
By CureFire14

I'm back! I'm so sorry I haven't updated for a long time... But before I start, I need to say something!!

First of all, MiraculousPokeblader , Aura_135 , Sakaikurenai_281 , and HotaruKurenai , thank you for always being the first ones to vote on my chapters. I really appreciate it! (And also, Aura_135 , your comments always make my day!!)

And second, who's excited for Beyblade Burst QuadStrike? I know I am!! 😆

And last, do any of you guys want another character being added?

Now, on with the chapter!

Valt Aoi

Who confessed: You

(Also, let's say Valt found out that he's feeling Love, idk how but yeah.)

You needed to tell Valt you like him... without telling him straight forwardly tho.

(Y/n): "Hey Valt, let's play the Pocky game!.

Valt: "Sure! So... what is the pocky game?"

(Y/n): "Well, easy. So uhh... How do I tell him without making it obvious I like him?! You eat one side of a pocky stick, and... I eat the other! Haha, simple, right?!"

Valt: "Mhm! That sounds fun."

You two started playing, and when your lips got close he didn't even notice. You did though, but before you knew it, Valt had accidentally kissed you. He pulled away immediately and stuttered.

Valt: "(Y-y/n)! I-I'm so sorry! Uh- I d-didn't mean to-"

(Y/n): "Oh Valt, just admit it. I know you like me too."

Valt: "U-uh, maybe- wait too?"

(Y/n): "Yeah. I love you Valt. Don't tell me you don't understand me."

Valt: "Yeah! I love you too!"

(This blueberry is so innocent, idk what I should've written here 😭 )

Shu Kurenai

Who confessed: Him

You were just walking in the school corridors (When I was writing this I fricking forgot how to spell corridor 🤣) and you just ran into Shu. Turns out, he was looking for you.

Shu: "Oh, there you are (Y/n)."

(Y/n): "Hm?"

Shu: "Actually, I need to tell you something."

(Y/n: "Alright go ahead. Wait, I need to do something right now, do you mind waiting until lunch? Just meet me on the rooftop."

Shu: "Alright, no problem."

The day went by, and lunch time came. You went to the rooftop and obviously Shu was already there.

Shu: "Okay. So... uh... You know what, let me show you."

He gently cupped your face and pressed his lips against yours.

(Y/n): Wait, he's kissing me? SHU is kissing me?! HOW AND WHY IS MY CRUSH KISSING MEHHH?!

Eventually you melted in to the kiss and kissed back. When you guys broke the kiss, he looked at you.

Shu: "(Y/n)... I love you."

(Y/n): "I-I love you too Shu... So- does this mean-?"

Shu then pecked your lips and smiled.

Shu: "Yeah."

Rantaro Kiyama

Who confessed: Him

He had finally realised his feelings for you. Obviously he wasn't going to tell you though. He was never and I mean never going to admit it. But of course, he'll have to confess at sometime, won't he?

So he thought why not. He thought that if you rejected him he'd just say it was a prank anyway. He told you to meet him at the Bey Park after school, and you agreed.

- After School -

(Y/n): "So, um... what did you need to say? I need to say something too, so-

Rantaro: "First promise me you won't laugh."

(Y/n): "Uhh... first tell me what is it."

Rantaro: "Fine. I love you (Y/n). Wanna be my girlfriend?"

Then you started laughing. Not because you rejected him though.

Rantaro: "I SAID NO LAUGHING—"

(Y/n): "I'm only laughing because I can't believe it took you THIS long to confess! But yeah, I'd love to."

Rantaro: "Oh—"

Daigo Kurogami

NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE

Wakiya Murasaki

Who confessed: Him

Gurl, this guy is RICH. Meaning, his way to confess was something BIG. Who knew what he was planning? Don't worry, you'll find out soon ^^
Well, he asked you to meet him at (insert a name of a very fancy restaurant 'cause I can't think of any). And you accepted.

You met him at the restaurant, and he took you to a fancy table he booked for just the two of you. While you two sat down, you spoke.

(Y/n): "Wakiya, you know we're just 11, right? This looks like a-"

Wakiya: "A what?"

(Y/n): "A d-date."

Wakiya: "I know."

(Y/n): "Whaah-? W-what do you mean 'I know'?!"

Wakiya: "Well... I love you (Y/n)."

(Y/n): Wait- really?

Wakiya: Why do girls always ask that?

(Y/n): Shut up!! And yeah... I love you too Wakiya.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽

Done!! I can't believe it took me so long to write this short ass chapter that ain't even good. I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE I HAD THE COURAGE TO PUBLISH THIS. Btw, one last thing. I'm sorry, but I'll be removing Daigo Kurogami 'cause he's just too hard to think up ideas for. Again I'm really sorry.

The next chapter will be 'Aiger Akabane catches up' requested by princessheronie .

That's all for now! PRAY FOR ME I UPDATE SOON.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 44.5K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
633K 9.9K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
219K 5.2K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
266K 9K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...