Take Me With You

By justnale

Love is not something you find everyday, it finds you but what happens when it finds you broken, and when yo... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN

FINAL CHAPTER

1 0 0
By justnale

CHAPTER TWENTY

It was very clear that Khumo's brother was still angry at Georgia for what she did. Alexa and Jay went home and I was left with Khumo and her brothers. We were chilling in Khumo's room since Nathan and khumo's brother were in the lounge discussing business.

Khumo: you really don't like Georgia neh?

Me: yes I don't and I'm glad she's gone

Khumo: lol it's cute that you're jealous

Me: I'm not

She just chuckled.

We chilled there till late then she later dropped me off at home although she did not want me to leave. When I got home Jeanette and Valentia were already dishing up

Jeanette: ohh just in time for supper

Me: ohh no thank you I'm fine.

Jeanette: ohh Khumo fed you enough?

Lol I just laughed

Me: ohh no Jeanette I ain't discussing that with you

Her: ahh come on how was it, you sleep there a lot more often these days. Kuthiwa into emnandi iyaphindwa

I laughed even more. She's in a good mood today, not that she's not always because Jeanette is always in a good mood but today aowa :)

Me: (still laughing) ahh Jeanette

I walked upstairs leaving them there. I took a shower, lotioned and wore PJs. I then called Khumo, we spoke for a good 2 hours. After that I went downstairs and made coffee, as I was busy I heard footsteps

Me: hello? Jeanette?

And there was no answer. It's probably my mind playing games with me. I heard footsteps again and this time, I was certain that there's someone. It's probably one of the helpers or the guards. I took my coffee and went to my room and read a novel.

As I was reading I heard someone knocking and I went to check who it was but there was no one. OKAYYY THIS IS GETTING CREEPY.

I closed the door with my heart beating so fast. It went quiet for about 15 minutes then someone budged in.

IT'S GEORGIA!!? Uggg this idiot. I was really scared. Did not even get to drink my coffee

Her: I warned you and you didn't wanna listen to me. I told you that Khumo is mine

I just chuckled, now that's I know it's Georgia I was calm.

Me:ohh really since when?

Her: since forever

I opened the door and walked out and she followed me till I got to the kitchen.

Her: no one messes with what's mine.

She took out a gun and pointed me with it.

Ehhhh banna this girl

Her: you chose your path

Me: you crazy

Her: what did you say?

I slowly opened the drawer

Me: you cheated on her, then you rubbed it in on her face then you dumped her and left. And now you wanna come back and act like you didn't break Khumo's heart. Look I'm here now and I'll show you how it's done. How you treat a woman.

She shot her gun but luckily she missed. WTF. Now my heart is beating so frickin fast but I did not wanna show it.

Her phone rang and she turned to look at who's calling, I took out a knife and just as she answered the phone, I quickly grabbed her from the back and placed the knife on her neck, I made sure to take the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Her: what the hell are you doing?

Her voice was a bit loud and shaky.

But that time she had dropped her gun and was on my arms.

Her: you think your little knife scares me?

I deepened the knife and it cut her

She screamed in pain

Me: now it's your turn to listen to me. You think you can come threaten me in my house? We do not play that game here and it's clear that you do not know who you're dealing with. I can shred you into pieces and you'll even regret crossing paths with Khumo herself.

Her: this is not over idiot, you I'm gonna let you go just like that?

Me: it can be over. You think you gonna leave my House alive?

I deepened the knife Even more and the blood on her neck was starting to drip on to the floor. She was now crying.

Me: Do me a favour Georgia just....

She just her elbow to punch me on my stomach, I stumbled back and the knife fell onto the ground and she managed to let loose from my arms.

Jeanette was knocking roughly on the door

Jeanette: TSHIAMO! TSHIAMO! ARE YOU OKAY? THE DOOR IS LOCKED? WE HEARD A GUNSHOT! ARE YOU OKAY?

I'm guessing Georgia is the one who locked the door.

She got hold of the gun and pointed at me. She then shot me on the shoulder SHIIT!!!

Her: can't talk now huh?

The pain on my shoulder was getting worse. But I wasn't gonna go down without a fight. I pulled her leg and she fell. Her gun slid from her hand as we were both on the floor. She punched me on my face and I punched her back. I managed to get on top of her and continued to punch her. All the anger I had from my past experiences came back and I lost all my senses, I punched her so many times, as I took out all my anger.

I managed to get to the gun first and watched her as she bled from her neck, mouth and nose. She looked at me that's when my senses came back

Her: I'm sorry, please don't kill me

Jeanette's knock was even more persistent, I could even hear other voices, it must be the neighbours.

Me: you hurt what's mine, you shot me and threatened to kill me. One thing you need to know Georgia is that Khumo is mine and I'll kill for her.

One of our neighbours banged the door and it opened. Immediately when I saw Jeanette, the helpers, the neighbours and the police, I shot her on her stomach. She screamed but I myself was getting weak from all being shot.

.

.

I woke ul to the sound of beeping machines. I opened my eyes and my parents were on my side. My mom rushed towards me when she saw me open my eyes.

Her: ohh my child, are you okay? You scared me.

Dad: how are you feeling?

Me: just a slight pain

The doctor walked in.

Him: ohh glad you're awake.

He turned to my parents and spoke to them.

Him: we managed to remove the bullet and cleansed the wound, her vitals her pretty much okay and I've written a prescription for her for the pain. So she'll be discharge later in the afternoon.

Dad: ohh thanks doc.

Doc: the police will also need to take down a statement from her.

Mom: ohh alright.

Later that say I was discharged and the squad came to see me. Didn't even realize how much I missed Khumo. They came in and hugged me. I had an arm sling on since Georgia shot me on the shoulder.

Alexa: Tshiamo!!!

Me: lol please don't shout at me Tuu.

Khumo: you literally sliced Georgia's neck and beat her up and shot her.

Me: but she also shot me

Khumo: you almost killed her Tshiamo!!

The rest of the squad excused themselves and went to chill in the garden while I stayed behind with Khumo.

Her: why would you do something like that?

Me: she asked for it. And don't ever ask me about this because I would definitely do it again if I had to.

I walked away but she grabbed me by my arm. I gave her a death stare and she quickly let go of me. She knows how much I hate that.

Her: you scared me.

She pulled me in for a hug and we stayed in that position for a while. Like I always say Khumo's hug just makes everything feel so much better.

Her: but we still need to talk. What really happened?

I told her everything that's happened and even told her how my anger just exploded on her. She mentioned me going for counselling and I assured her that I don't need it and me letting go of my anger like that was a once off thing but she says that type of anger could make me kill someone one day.

Me: that's crazy. You killed Njabulo don't you think you also need some help?

Her: so you'd seriously kill for me?

She said that with a smirk. Typical Khumoentle.

Me: but honestly Khumo this is toxic. Our love could be toxic.

Her: don't say that.

Me: my parents suggest that I leave and go back home. It's the only way I cout forget about this whole thing and move on

Her: going back to that place is gonna bring back all those memories. It's gonna haunt you.

Me: Khumo my love for you is too overwhelming.

Her: it's just how it is. But I'm not gonna let you leave, if you do then take me with you.

Me: I'd rather be here with you than be anywhere else alone, you complete me.

Her: I Love You Tshiamo Jasmine Mabatle

Me: I Love You More Khumoentle Thandolwethu Miya :) matter of factly I should say Thandolwami.

She just laughed as she held my hand.

After all I've been through. After all the tears I've shed, The terrible experiences I've had. That made me give up on love, that made me believe that love is overrated. You came along and proved to me that love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth. Love is a beautiful thing and we all deserve a chance to love and be loved

THE END !!

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 7 11
We've all experienced that one person who just won't get off our back. Well, Victoria has that same problem. No matter how hard she tries, she just c...
1.9M 44.6K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...
553 10 16
We'll never know when we'll fall in love until we do... We'll never know what love can bring us unless we fall in love Love continues to be full of...
105 0 25
It's about a group of teenagers who meet due to an unlikely circumstance. This thriller will show a life risking experience with unlikely kids who al...