Her Hidden Pain

By vel555

"Niya" he called her by standing in the middle of the sitting area but got no response in return. She always... More

⚠IMPORTANT⚠
Prologue
💕Characters💕
1. Their Lives
2. Unknown Plan
3. First Step of Destruction
4. Meeting Him
5. Mind In Confusion
6. His Victory
7. Her Worry and His Plan
8. Neil's Anger
9. Leaving Her Alone
10. His New Maid
11. His Cruelty
12. Waiting To Have Fun With Her
13. Humiliations
14. Crying For Her Fate
15. Her Boyfriend?
16. "She is no more"
17. Humiliations in the Party
18. Tit for Tat
19. Pinch of Guilt
20. Minds with Many Questions
21. Fighting back
22. Consoling Him
23. Something has Changed
24. Worried for her?
25. Close to death
26. Can eyes lie?
27. Taking care of her
28. Entry of a new maid
29. Falling for Each other?
30. Which Is Your True Self?
32. His Wrath
33. Hurtful Night
34. Drunk Aryan
35. No Hopes
36. It seemed so real
Notice
37. Falling for her?
38. Visiting Her Family
39. She is a Gem

31. Her Fake Innocence

4.2K 273 47
By vel555

The sun's rays through the window disturbed her sleep. She yawned, rubbing her eyes and looked at the watch. She woke up with a jolt when she saw it was already 7:50 am.

Oh God, how can I sleep so long?

But wait a minute...how come I am here? We were watching that movie, then how .....

"Niya, just go and prepare breakfast for Aryan. Or else he will become a volcano ready to erupt on you," she said to herself.

She hurriedly got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom.

I just hope he doesn't get angry.

She brushed her teeth in a hurry and ran downstairs.

"Sorry, I am late. Just wait for five minutes, I will get your breakfast ready," she apologised as she saw Aryan on the dining table.

"You have only five minutes. Be quick," he said in a plain tone.

She ran to the kitchen, made omelette and coffee fast, and taking them she ran to the dining table.

"You took ten minutes," Aryan said seeing her coming to the dinning table.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" She asked while putting an omelette into a bread.

"You should wake up on time," he said, taking a sip of coffee.

Niya just rolled her eyes, taking a seat in front of him.

"By the way, how did I reach my room when we were watching that movie?" She asked, thinking may be he knows the answer.

Aryan chuckled. "Seriously! Were you watching that movie?"

She furrowed. "Yes, I was. Why are you asking this?"

"Because, as much as I know, you were sleeping on my shoulder."

Her eyes widened like soccer.

Aryan tried to hide his smile while looking at her face.

"I slept on your shoulder?"

He nodded.

"Oh, I am so sorry. I didn't realise when I fell asleep on your shoulder."

He smiled.

She also smiled, looking at his smiling face.

"You know you have a beautiful smile," she complimented him.

See, God has given him a beautiful smile, but most of the time he only shows me his poker face.

Listening to her compliment, his smile dropped.

"Go and do your work," he ordered.

Can't he just say thank you? Only putting order.

She sighed sadly and went to the garden to water the plants.

She closed her eyes, inhaling the fragrance of the beautiful flowers.

"I feel like I am in heaven," she mumbled.

She opened her eyes when she heard her phone ringing in her pocket.

She smiled, looking at the ID.

"Hello, bro," she chirped happily.

Neil laughed while listening to her voice. "Hello, my beautiful sister."

Suddenly, the words of Arya and his friends echoed in her ears. Since she got married to Aryan, she has only heard not being beautiful from them.

She smiled sadly. Thinking about those words still hurts her heart. She doesn't know if it's true or not, but bad words from others always hurts you and she was not used to taking bad from others.

She smiled sadly. "Bro, I am not beautiful," she stated the truth according to her.

Neil's smile dropped as he listened to her voice. "Niya, who said that you are not beautiful? My both sisters are more than beautiful!" His voice had become soft, but the thought of Aryan made him angry. "Did Aryan say something to you?"

"No, No bro. He didn't say anything like that, but I assumeed something like that," she lied, not wanting to spoil Neil's mood.

"Always remember, Niya, my both sisters are beautiful and precious for me,"

She smiled. "Then what about your sweetheart Jasmine?" She asked teasingly.

"She is more beautiful than you and Zara," his voice was also filled with tease.

"But you said we are more beautiful. You are changing your side, bro. Not fair," she argued, which made him laugh.

"By the way, Niya, is Aryan treating you well?" Neil asked with concern. He knew that even if Aryan doesn't treat her well, she will say otherwise. She is not the type of person who can easily share her suffering with others. She will suffer alone, but she will never allow others to know about it easily. But still he asked because, as a brother, it always makes him worry thinking about her. She is very different from Zara. Zara is not someone who will take anything bad from others, but Niya is.

"Bro, he is treating me well," she said with a small smile, thinking about their conversations and yesterday's movie night.

"Niya, you don't have to hide anything from your brother. I am here for you,"

"Bro, believe me nowadays he is treating me well," she tried to assure him. "I pray for him to forget everything and stay like this," she said.

"Hope so,"

"Bro, I-" she was about to tell him something when someone snatched her phone from her.

"What the-" her words died when she saw Aryan raging like a bull. "Aryan, what is-"

"What did I tell you?" He raised his voice. "Didn't I tell you to do your work?"

"That's what I am doing. Why are you shouting at me like this?"

He grabbed her arm tightly. "Don't take advantage of my kindness, Niya. Don't think I will forget anything. You'll pay for it," he warned her in a dangerous tone, at which she shivered, but there was also a hurt in his eyes.

That care she was showing me and those sweet talks are all fake. She just wants to trap me in her fake innocence.

"Aryan, leave me. You are hurting me," she tried to wiggle free from his hold. "Suddenly, what happened to you, Aryan? Why are you behaving with me like this now? Leave me, Aryan."

He left his arm pushing her on the ground and left from there.

What happened to him? Why everytime he proves me wrong? Every time when I try to find good in him, he proves me wrong.

One minute he acts like a good person, and the next moment he acts like a bad person.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Why is our Aryan's mood off today?" Danish asked, looking at Aryan's grumpy face.

"Nothing, Danish. Please go from here."

"I know something has happened. Now tell me," Danish said.

Aryan sighed, thinking he would not stop asking him until he tell him the truth.

He opened his mouth to tell him, but before he could speak, Danish asked, "It's about Niya. Am I right?"

Aryan nodded.

"I regret showing her my kindness," Aryan said. "She and her brother want me to forget everything. She is trying to trap me in her fake innocence. She is not the way she shows. Today I heard her telling her brother that she is hoping me to forget everything they did," he told him everything that was going on in his mind and how he felt.

"Are you sure you heard that?" Danish asked, furrowing his brows.

"Yes, Danish."

"Maybe you misunderstood everything?"

"For God's sake, stop taking her side," Aryan said, being irritated by Danish. "She should be treated as I was treating her before. If we show kindness to them, they will take advantage of it."

"Aryan, you will not get anything from that revenge," Danish said as he sat on the chair. "Forget about that revenge."

"Never, Danish," Aryan said in anger. "You also want me to forget everything, as they want me to forget?"

How can he forgive the people who killed his sister?

"And by the way, why are you so concerned about her?" Aryan asked, furrowing his brows.

Danish averted his gaze from him.

"I never saw you so worried about others," Aryan said, throwing a suspicious gaze at him.

"I am worried about her because I think she is innocent," Danish snapped at him.

Aryan threw a mocking smile. "Even after telling you everything, you are still taking her side? Danish, you are saying this because the girl who died that day is my sister, not yours," Aryan snapped back at him.

"She was also my sister," Danish said.

"Not your real sister. There is a big difference between the real and pseudo sister."

Danish glared at him.

"And by the way, sometimes your eyes can deceive you. Just because she looks innocent doesn't mean she is, and today I am hundred per cent sure that she is not innocent," Aryan said, ignoring his glare.

"Or really?" Danish chuckled. "What if someday your eyes deceive you too?"

"Wha-what do you mean?"

Danish scoffed. "You very well know what I mean, Aryan," Danish said, rolling his eyes. "I don't know why, but I feel that you should not keep her there as a slave."

"She is not a slave," He said angrily. That slave word angered him.

Danish sighed deeply, shaking his head. "I don't know what you want, Aryan. If we say something bad about her, you get angry, and when we say something good about her, then also you are getting angry. First think what you want and then react."

"She is a maid of my house, not a slave,"

"But you are treating her as a slave,"

"I am giving her the punishment that the police failed to give," Aryan tried to justify himself.

"But Aryan, she has a future ahead of her. You can't always keep her with you in your house," Danish tried to make him understand.

"She will not go anywhere. She will stay with me, and I will not allow her to go anywhere," he said angrily.

"And why so?" Danish asked.

Seeing Aryan quiet, Danish smiled. "Let me tell you why, because you started falling for her."

"Shut up, Danish! Just shut up! Nothing like that," Aryan shouted. "I don't know why you and Kiaan feel like that. I am not falling for her. I just want to take my revenge. She tried to gain my trust by showing her fake innocence. I will not keep quiet until she and her so called brother get destroyed. She thinks I will fall for innocence; she will see the real face of Aryan Obroi."

First of all I am really sorry for not updating these days. I was not getting time time to write.

I will try to update whenever I get time. Thanks for your patience.

Stay blessed

Vel💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
146K 13.4K 14
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
4.4M 230K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
50.9K 1.7K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...