-ๅฅฅๆง˜ โ๐™ท๐š’๐šœ ๐š†๐š’๐š๐šŽโž

By RaeOfTheNight

โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:โ€•> Aki Hayakawa x Oc ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—: Aki Hayakawa a young man who is an absolute emo dude wi... More

Prologue

Chapter 1

9 3 0
By RaeOfTheNight

❝𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚖𝚘𝚍𝚎❞

━━━━━━━━𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷━━━━━━━━

𝐎ne week before they encountered each other before they even knew each other, an upcoming event was about to begin as Ying walked down the hallway capturing the attention of passerby's she received from mere 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬.

Like a flash of lightning their attention quickly left as she disappeared from their eyes ❛Idiots. . . Why would they need me if they can handle it all to their selves?! They have 8 members! 8!❜ Ying thought angrily as she stopped in front of a dark oak door.

She calmed her breath as she slammed the two doors open causing to catch all the attention to her many think she's mad at them but she had other plans, thus Ying smiled brightly as if her smile wasn't enough to cause the entire rooms aura to be filled with warmth and gentleness.

The other Councilors sighed out of pure relief they already are stressed enough by the upcoming event and getting an angry Ying would only make it worse as it already is ❝You have called for me president?❞ Ying said to the president, the sweet sickening voice can give anyone Diabetes.

❝Ahh! Ying-San, I was searching all over for you!❞ The secretary exclaimed feeling the sense of relief when Ying had entered the room, everybody expected an answer but Ying's eyes grew dull as she simply ignored the secretary and want immediate answers from the president.

The air in the room grew bitingly cold and even colder by the second, and so everybody mouth shut tight and everybody grew silent ❝That is enough, Jueri Ying. . . ❞ suddenly a voice of the president had appeared clearly uneffacted by Ying's cold stare yet that sweet smile still didn't left it only made it even creepier.

❝We apologize Ying but come and sit down, we have plenty of things to talk to❞ And so Ying did as she was told ❝As you may know an upcoming event is about to begin, the reason why I called you here is due to the fact we like to participate you in that event❞ The president explained thoroughly.

❝Oh my! Is that so? I am quite aware of the event thus. . . ❞ The secretary and other members started trembling ❝IF YING DOES NOT LIKE THIS EVENT WE WILL ALL BE DOOMED!❞ Thus they started praying for Kami-Sama.

❝Ohhh! Well I accept!❞ Ying exclaimed happily, the president smirked as he expected as he continued signing documents that were required for the up coming event and so Ying left like a mysterious leaf blowing by the wind.

As soon as Ying had left many cried out of pure relief and now can finally relax but they still could not relax peacefully yet as there was plenty of hours before they can finally rest and so they continued working, helping the secretary and such.

---------------------------------------------

As the sun was setting Aki was sitting on a bench surrounded with flowers and grass his nose filled with a sweet aroma starting spreading as he saw her walking by the sidelines thus their eyes met each other it was unexpected but they mind their own business and Ying continued walking down the path.

yet fate started spinning their own way Aki stood up and quickly left yet his face was blushed with bright red even his face was steaming but surprisingly Denji came at a bad time and saw his bright red face.

Sure Aki was annoyed but oh well Aki just shoved Denji out of the way and just walked home confused yet flustered at the same time oh how he was so pissed off, it felt wrong and yet it also felt so right how he wished he could just sweep her off her feet and take her for himself.

But yet he knew that she would not like that one bit thus the boy sighed and once he arrived home he was welcomed by the cold silence if he's family was alive he would've been glad but he knew from deep within his heart that he's wish would never come true.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ying silently was silently walking as she was near her home she got stopped by a thief, which she just slammed across the nearby walls around her and continued her way but she did leave some yen for the little thief and continued walking home.

As she finally arrived home to her humble abode she went upstairs as she entered her room Ying dropped her bag on the ground and immediately passed out on the bed shoving her face on the soft and warm pillows.

Thus Ying heard a gentle knock at her door though her voice was muffled a women entered her corridors her face was quite childish but those lavender eyes were filled with intelligence and was quite younger than she looked, she wore a soft yellow sweater and had a cute apron which fit her outfit.

Her hair was tied into a bun with a wisteria designed hair clip, her skin was white as snow and like glass that could easily leave a injury ❝Are you alright Ying?❞ That woman's name was Rae Wisteria.

Although Rae only heard muffles from Ying, she sweatdropped but continued to leave food for Ying on her nightstand, Rae gently pat Ying's head and left the room but there was one more thing Rae said before she left ❝Oh and Ying? I already prepared the bath you may go down stairs if you want o bathe❞

Ying replied with muffles as Rae left the room although Rae knew as she approached her Ying was mad, no she was utterly furious she can guess it was because of a guy or something happened at the presidents room, Rae sighed and continued her way down stairs.

━━━━━━━━𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷━━━━━━━━

ENDED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1K 15
Izuku Midoriya experienced hell. From one thing. He was Quirkless. Everytime he was bullied by his step-sister Izumi and her friends(1A). Home wasn't...
769K 35.7K 87
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...