||~My little Demon~|| SallyFa...

By Bakugous_futurewife

Ohhh yay!! My first SallyfaceXFem!Reader😊 I hope u all like it!!. This will be a SallyFaceXPregnantFem!Reade... More

~Chapter 1~ cousin Travis
~Chapter 2~ House party
~Chapter 3~ Confession from Larry Johnson
~Chapter 4~ (Lemon)
Not a chapter!! (Update)
~Chapter 6~ Sleepover w/Ash&Maple
~Chapter 7~ Sleepover w/ Ash&Maple part 2
💜Another update!!💜
~Chapter 8~ with the boys
~Chapter 9~ Larvis know's
💙update!💙
~Chapter 10~ Get together
(Update!!)💙
//A Christmas Special!!//
~Chapter 11~ pool party
~Chapter 12~ The phelps brother's
~Chapter 13~ The truth comes out
~Chapter 14~ A talk W/ Sal
~Chapter 15~ Lunch date w/ Larry
~Chapter 16~ The end of Sal and Tanya?

~Chapter 5~ Just a stomach bug

701 7 1
By Bakugous_futurewife

{A/N: hello I'm back sorry it took so long for chapter 5 to come out, it might be bad fair warning, but anyways enjoy😊}

The morning sun has lightened up the night sky as your alarm clock went off, you rubbed your eyes tiredly tossing your warm blanket to the side. You grabbed your phone that was on your night stand checking to see if u had any miss calls or text's.                                 

{7 text's from Travis}

"Shit....

                      ~Text's from Travis🏳️‍🌈~
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travis🏳️‍🌈: "(y/n)?, you ready to come home.
{Message sent at: 10:30 pm}

Travis🏳️‍🌈: (y/n)!?, you there?.
{message sent at 10:40 pm}

Travis🏳️‍🌈:........
{Message sent at 11:01 pm}

Travis🏳️‍🌈: "woman!?, answer your damn phone!!.
{Message sent at: 12:00}

Travis🏳️‍🌈: "your mother is literally gonna kill me!!, do you have any idea how scary she can be!?.
{Message sent at: 1:00Am}

Travis🏳️‍🌈: "for fuck sakes!!!.
(Message sent at: 1:47Am)

Travis🏳️‍🌈: "If I die, don't bother attending my funeral!!.
(message Sent at 2:00Am)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You totally forgot that travis was suppose to take you home last night, but it's not your fault, he left the party early anyways so technically he is right. It's his funeral. Once you were done reading the messages you placed your phone back on the nightstand so you could get dressed for the day, you walked over to your dresser pulling out a long (f/c) sweatshirt with a pair of shorts. After getting dressed you opened your bedroom door, the smell of fresh pancakes filled the air making your mouth water. You walked downstairs seeing your mother in the kitchen humming a beautiful tune, she looks more happy then usual today...wonder why?.

"Hey mom.'

"Oh for the love of god (y/n)!!, where have you been?, you got me and Travis worried sick.' She asked dropping her spatula hugging you tightly.

"mom i'm fine.'

"You don't have no cuts or bruises right!?.' She take's your arm scanning your body for injury's.' You just rolled your eyes as you chuckled.

"Mom i just told u I'm fine, now will you excuse me i must eat some pancakes.' You walked over to the cabinet as you opened it taking out a plate. Grabbing your fork taking two yummy pancakes off the stove. you then grabbed the syrup swirling some on top. Placing the bottle back down you started to dig in, the flavor making your taste buds dance with glee.

                               ~time skip~

An hour has passed since breakfast, your now in the living room watching your favorite tv show awhile petting your cat mango.

"Oh mango, do you ever think I'll find true love like they did?'. Mango lift's her head as she purrs loudly rubbing her head against your chin. You giggled.

"Yeah your right, maybe one day huh?.'

About half way threw the movie you heard your phone rang, You placed mango on the couch carefully making your way to your room. You picked up ur phone seeing it was a unknown number. You shrugged your shoulder's pressing the green button with your thumb.

                            On call with Ash💜
                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you: "hello?...

Ash: "(y/n)?! finally you picked up, been trying to call you all morning.

You: "oh hey Ash, sorry about that i was having a tv marathon with mango.

Ash: "Mango?...who's mango?.

You: you giggled' "mango is my cat, she's super sweet love's watching tv.

Ash: "awww!! Adorable, reminds me of gizmo.

You: "gizmo?.

Ash: "oh gizmo is sal's cat, he also likes to watch tv, funny huh?.

You: "yeah, that is quite funny.

Ash: "anyways, are you busy?.

You: "not really, why?.

Ash: "well i was gonna take maple to the mall today but she had a fever this morning, so she had to cancel. Was wondering if you wanted to come along instead?.

You: "sure I'm down, will it just be me and you?...Or?.

Ash: "actually Larry is coming as well, Sal was too but he had some stuff to do, he might join later tho.

you: "okay well, let me know when your here then.

Ash: "we'll do see ya in a few.

                    Ash💜 hangs up the call
                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Ash hanged up you walked over to your dresser picking out a casual outfit to wear, (Your choice) after getting dressed you walked downstairs waiting for ash to pick you up.

Ad you waited you decided to text your mom letting her know u where gonna be hanging out with some friend's, after the message was sent you noticed mango trotting down the hallway with her food bowl attached to her mouth. She sat down in front of you as she dropped the bowl meowing hungrily. You just giggled making your way to the kitchen pantry taking out some food for your beloved fur baby. You poured the dry food into her bowl as she ate it rather quickly, you sighed deeply as you heard a car pull up in your driveway. Quickly grabbing your bag making your way out.

                       {Time skip at the mall}

"Are you okay (y/n)?, you don't look very well?.' Larry asked placing his hand on your shoulder.

You smiled at your brown headed friend. "Yes Larry I'm fine, don't wor-...wait...where did ash go?.'

"I think she went into Spencer's, I'll go look, wait here.' Larry let's go of your shoulder as he made his way inside.

You sat on the bench that was across from the store that your friends were in, you haven't been at the mall for an hour and you already felt tired and sore. You didn't feel sick?, nor you felt hungry. You were so deep in thought you didn't notice Larry or Ash walking out of the store.

"Hello?, earth to (y/n)?. are you okay?.' Ash motioned her hand in front of you making you jump slightly.

"Huh?, oh sorry, didn't notice you guys were done, So where to now?.' You smiled.

Ash looked at you worriedly, she placed her hand on your forehead. "(y/n)?! your burning up!?, are you sure your feeling okay?.'

"Ash is right, your face looks pale dude, like really pale.' Larry added. His voice sounded worried as he brushed his hand threw his dark brown hair.

You just smiled. "Guy's stop worrying, i feel-.."

Your stomach then started twisting harshly, the smell of different kinds of food that was a floor down from you was making you feel nauseous. You slapped your hand across your lips softly as you ran towards the nearest restroom, not caring that ash or Larry was yelling your name.   

                              ~Larry's POV~
                             ~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)!?, wait!.'

As me and Ash followed (y/n) to the nearest restroom's i noticed a lock of blue hair, of course i knew it was sal, but why was he here?. He told me he was to busy to hangout today, i told ash to go on without me an that I'll catch up later. She just nodded as she continued to follow (y/n).

Once ash was out of sight i decided to hide behind the corner of the store that sal was in, i noticed a girl with him. She was pretty but looked much older then him, it could be a family friend? right?.

"Sal?, what u think about this one?, isn't it cute?.' The girl ask in a bubbly tone.

"Sure...i guess.'

I could hear the annoyance in sal's voice that he did not wanna be there, maybe this chick forced him to hangout with him, only one way to find out. I took a deep breath as i made my way inside the store. I tapped on sal's shoulder making him slightly turn in my direction, his prosthetic shifted a little once he saw me.

"hey Larry, what u doing here?.' Sal asked.

"I should be the one asking you that, i thought u where to busy to hangout today.?"

Sal rubbed the back of his neck as he Sighed. "Yeah about that, i was doing some errand's an ended up here."

I chuckled. "yeah figured, anyways who's this?."

Sal once again sighed deeply as he stuffed his hands in his pockets of his red jeans. "This is Tanya, my girlfriend."

"Your....What!?, Sal?.. how did you-...when did you-..."

"Larry man, Don't freak out, everything is fine."

I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. "Sal?, how did u even meet her?"

"Ashley's party..."

I rolled my eye's. "Of course u did, but...what abou-"

Before i could even get another word out i felt my cell phone vibrate in my pocket, i took it out seeing that i got a text from Ash. i unlocked it as i read the message.

                       -Text from Ash🎶-
                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash🎶: Taking (y/n) home, be back to pick u up shortly, stay out of trouble.
{message sent at 2:30pm}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as i stuffed my phone back in my pocket.

"Everything okay Larry?, it's not a family emergency is it?!.' Sal's voice became worried as he checked his phone quickly hoping that everything was okay.

"Everything is fine sal, ash just took (y/n) home a little early is all.' I could of sworn Sal's face heated up behind his prosthetic by me mentioning (y/n), he stuffed his hands in his red jeans once more cleared his throat.

"Oh...s-she was here?, how is she by the way? i haven't talked to her since the party last night.'

"She's okay, just a little sick is all.' I told him.

Sal then lifted his head up with worry. "What!?, is she okay!?, does she need help with anything?.'

i chuckled. "Take it easy man she's fine, it's probably just the flu or a stomach bug or something, it is that time of year again.' I mentioned.

"Ugh! Yeah your right, almost forgot about that, anyways i hope she gets better. let her know yeah?.'

I smiled. "Of course i will don't worry, do u want her numb-...'

"SAL!!!."

Of course i couldn't finish my talk with sal without this bitch popping and screaming his name every god damn 5 min!?, she stormed out of the store with a pissed off look in her eye as bags hanged from her forearm. Her arms's Crossed against her chest tapping her heeled boot on the marble floor, i just rolled my eyes wishing i could give this bitch a piece of my mind.

"SAL!!! hurry your ass up!!, I'm starving!!." she Whined.

He turned his head towards her. "I'll be there in a sec babe, go on without me alright?.' Sal told her.

She snapped her head towards my direction giving me a pure hatred look before turning her heel stomping away like a toddler. Sal groaned deeply running his hand threw his blue hair.

"Sorry Larry, i gotta go I'll see u at home yeah?.' Sal's voice sadden as he walked away in a hurry.

I groaned in frustration watching my own brother's life turn into something he shouldn't be into, i thought for sure he liked (y/n), i could just tell by looking at him he deserves someone better and more caring. Not someone who dresses like a prostitute in public...ughh! the sight of that woman made my arms filled with goosebumps.

As i continued walking threw the mall my phone started vibrating once again, i quickly fished my phone out of my pocket seeing i got another text from Ash an from a...unknown number?. Wondering who it could be i unlocked my phone quickly responding to the text's.

                     -Text from Ash🎶-
                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash🎶: "Can't make it, (y/n) literally needs care right now but do not worry, i texted someone to come pick you up. He should be there in about 3 min, Love ya!!! thank me later😉.
{message send at 3:01Pm}

Me: "What!?,...who?.
{message delivered at 3:03pm}

Ash🎶: "you'll see.
{message send at 3:04pm}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a little talk with Ash, i went to answer the unknown number.

                -Text from unknown number-
               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown: "Hey...I'm here, meet me in the parking lot.
{message send at 3:01pm)

Me: "on way out.
{message delivered at 3:06pm}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As i made my way out of the mall i spotted blond hair in the parking lot leaning against a Silver truck, my brown eyes widen once i realized it was travis. He looked more tired then usual his hair was more rough lookin, his clothes where a little torn, an his eyes looked more darker. I cleared my throat causing him to look up at me his black eye's meeting mine. He quickly looked away as he sat up straight letting out a deep tired sigh.

"you ready to go?.' he asked. His voice sounded blunt as he opened the driver side door.

"Yeah, let's go.'

Once we both entered his truck a very strong familiar scent struck passed my nose, it was musty but decent. I took another big whiff of the air an realized, it was my cologne!?. Why does his truck smell like my cologne!?. Just when travis started his truck up the sound of metal music of Sanity's fall started to play. My eyes widen once again as i turned my head towards travis. His face became bright pink as he quickly turned the radio off.

"Travis?,....you like metal!?.' I shouted excitedly jumping in my seat.

Travis squeezed the wheel tightly as he nodded his head in agreement, i swear my eyes lit up like a child on Christmas. I then turned the Radio back on before turning it up even louder. I could see a small side smile forming on Travis's face as we begin to drive off. He then punched my arm slightly.

"Don't tell the other's, or your dead Johnson!.'

I nodded' "your secret is safe with me Phelps.'

(End of chapter 5) words: 2286

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 1.8K 66
❗️WARNING❗️ This story/series contains Gore Rape Smut Sexual assault Homophobic slurs Depression Suicidal thoughts ect
87.3K 2.3K 19
ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ꜱᴀʟʟʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ...ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟʏ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ? ᴛᴡ: ᴄᴜʀꜱɪɴɢ, ꜰᴀɴ ꜱᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ, ᴇᴛᴄ. (ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛꜱ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛꜰᴜʟ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ(ꜱ))
155K 4.1K 37
⚠️Warning⚠️ -use of strong language. Moving into Nockfell won't be that crazy, right? After meeting 'the gang' and a certain someone, your starting t...
343 25 7
Cover art is by: NyTy8854 From Deviant Art I DO NOT OWN OR SHARE THE RIGHTS OF SALLY FACE OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS MENTIONED Let me know what you thi...