𝙇𝙀𝙂𝙀𝙉𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙔 𝙎𝙋𝙄𝘿𝙀...

By BraedimusSupreme

Braedey Martin is just your average regular 17-year old boy. Living life at his high-school, getting knocked... More

Ch-1: Braedey Martin
Ch-2: Trip to ESU College
Ch-3: Enhancements & Explanation
Ch-4: Discovery & Dicussion
Ch-5: Spider-Man & Crimson Tengu
Ch-6: Festival Fiasco
Ch-7: Propositions
Ch-8: A Friend In Need
Ch-9: Revelations & Attacks
Ch-10: The Hospital & Jasmine
Ch-11: Final Confrontation
Ch-12: The Funeral & Next Step
Ch-13: Rhino Rampage!
Ch-14: The Armoured Avenger
Ch-15: The Curious Cat
Ch-16: The Wrathful Trio Of Women Pt1
Ch-17: The Wrathful Trio of Women Pt2
Ch-18: The Wrathful Trio of Women Pt3
Ch-19: We Are Venom Pt-1
Ch-20: We Are Venom Pt-2
Ch-21: Ambushed By a Ghost?
Ch-23: The Mechanical Doctor Pt1
Ch-24: The Mechanical Doctor Pt2
Ch-25: The Mechanical Doctor Pt3

Ch-22: Another Cat Confrontation

727 16 20
By BraedimusSupreme

With the threat of Black Goblin now on the rise around New York City, everyone was on high alert for whatever could happen, especially after they know about the news regarding Kraken Silverback himself and what he did not too long ago. On top of that, there's been no word from Sheeva or even Medusa, with little to no sighting of Ares. Sheeva even gave a letter to Andrea, saying it's sighed to Spider-Man to see if she can talk to him regarding Ares and to think of something to do.

The silence of this on the news definitely put Spider-Man and his crew on edge, especially with the concern and uncertainty of a surprise attack. At the moment, the chances of being attacked are very high. So they are to keep constant Comms with each other, as well as include camera feed in their HUDs so Goddess Eye and others back at The Haven can keep an eye out on each other while out on the field.

~*~*~

One morning, at the Silverback apartment, Sheeva was making some coffee to relieve herself from her anxiety and concern about her children, especially Ares. He's been acting strangely and irrationally, and it's gotten her worried. On top of that, he's been up in Kraken's private room for hours at a time.

"Oh, Ares. What are you doing?" Sheeva mutters softly to herself as she sips her coffee.

"Something troubling you, Miss?" Sheeva jumped in surprise, nearly dropping her coffee in the process. She turns around to look, and sees Spider-Man hanging off the side of the wall.

"Oh! Spider-Man." Sheeva takes a breath to relax once she saw the webslinger. "Oh, there's nothing wrong. I'm just... thinking."

"It's about your son, isn't it?" Spider-Man's question now caught Sheeva off-guard, the webslinger crawling down the wall and lands on his feet. "Given the strange reputation of your late husband and he takes after him, it doesn't take much to consider what he might be up to."

Sheeva now listens carefully to Spider-Man's words. "Are you suggesting that..." she trailed off.

"That he's taking after Kraken Silverback. Not just with taking the position of Oscorp, but with other sinister intentions." Spider-Man stated. "I fear your son may be the Black Goblin himself."

Sheeva could only look on with concern in her eyes. A second later, she heard the door to the room, getting her attention as she looks. She sees Medusa making her way in, then Sheeva looks back to see Spider-Man had vanished into thin air.

"Hey, you okay?" Medusa asks, now getting Sheeva's attention as she looks back.

"Uh... I'm fine." Sheeva admitted softly. "Just.. been thinking about things."

"Okay." Medusa shrugged, before she heads off to her room.

Sheeva sighed in relief, then she takes a look to see her phone has a message on it. She picks it up and sees it's a message from Spider-Man. How did he get her number, or rather, how is his number on her phone? She opens the message and takes a moment to read:

'I've put my number in your phone so you could contact me in case something happens. You contact me on my number at once if something happens.
-Signed Spider-Man'

Sheeva breathed a sigh to herself, then she looks to the window and sees the silhouette of Spider-Man swinging off into the concrete jungle of New York. She now felt safer that someone was watching over her.

~*~*~

Late that evening, Spider-Man was doing another night patrol around the New York area, the night all still and calm for the time being. As of now, there's been no sign of Black Goblin anywhere, which did feel fine but it also puts the teenage webslinger on edge.

"Anything out there, Spidey?" Goldeneye's voice said on the Comms. "You've been rather quiet."

"Just been thinking." Spider-Man answered before he does a slow backflip in the air, and he lands on the rooftop spire of a building. "Even with the whole issue of Black Goblin, I know there's more bound to happen in this city."

"Just keep an eye out in case." Goddess Eye's voice called up on Comms.

Spider-Man now takes a scan of the area around him. As he does so, he thought he saw red swinging about down below. He takes a closer look, and realises that it is Scarlet Cat. Without a second thought, he leaps off the spire and begins to freefall downwards, then goes off to swing after the curvy feline vigilante. He kept in pace with her, only for her to abruptly disappear from sight. Spider-Man now swings back and lands on the rooftop, looking around in bewilderment. How did she just disappear-?

"Looking for someone, Spidey?" Spider-Man turns on his heel, and he spotted at Scarlet Cat, who's in a cat-like pose and looking at him in curiosity.

"Seems as though that someone I was looking for has managed to find me." Spider-Man now answered.

"Well, didn't even know you were even looking for me." Scarlet Cat commented, now performing a flip and her landing on her feet. "Heard about what was happening on the news. You doing okay?" She now asked.

"You mean the deal with Black Goblin?" Spider-Man now leaps and hangs upside down from a web strand. "He just caught me off-guard that time. No worries."

"Still, you shouldn't be so overconfident about your own abilities." Scarlet Cat spoke next as she walks up.

"Good thing I work with my teammates." Spider-Man added in next. "And by the way, where have you been?"

"Oh, been here and there." Scarlet Cat shrugged back. However, she is internally wanting to get going, even know more about the webslinger, but she feels short of breath because of how tight her outfit is for her body. "And I think I have to go."

"Go? We've only just started talking-" Spider-Man was about to say more, only for Scarlet Cat to leap off the rooftop and start to swing away. "Hey! Cat, wait up!" He immediately starts to swing off after Scarlett Cat.

Scarlet Cat can see in the reflections of the windows that Spider-Man was following on after, so she tries to swing off to lose him, only for her to feel herself getting dizzy. The lack of breathing was getting to her, and she felt like she might pass out. She launches another cable hook forward, only for it to miss her target, and she began to fall! Thinking fast, Spider-Man swings below and catches the cat-themed vigilante in his arm before he swings up as hard as he can, Scarlet Cat now landing on the roof with a roll and tumble, coming to a stop on her back.

Spider-Man lands gracefully on his feet, then looks he over to Scarlet Cat. As he does so, he stopped in his track at what he saw. There was a white-blonde hair wig lying down where Scarlet Cat was, as well as her mask. She slowly gets up and Spider-Man now who was under the mask...

"Jasmine Russo?" Spider-Man said in stunned silence. "You were Scarlet Cat this whole time?"

Jasmine looked at the webslinger with wide eyes, then saw her disguise had fallen off. She breathed a sigh of defeat as she looks back at Spider-Man. "Yeah... I'm Scarlet Cat. Big surprise, huh?" She giggled, then she moans as she places a hand on her chest.

"Are you okay?" Spider-Man asked in concern.

"It's my outfit... it's really tight on my chest." Jasmine answered, then unzipped the front of her outfit, her ample bust popping out as she unzipped the front. Her breasts juts out, much to her relief as she breathes out. "Oh, god. That feels so much better..."

Spider-Man looks away, a heavy blush under his mask. "But... what made you even become Scarlet Cat?" He asked.

Jasmine, after getting a black top to cover up her chest, now looks at the webslinger. "Wait. You know of me as both Scarlet Cat and Jasmine. But I don't know who you really are." She slowly gets to her feet, now catching her breath. "Who are you really?"

Spider-Man stopped for a moment, realising that he had done something he shouldn't do. He looks away for a moment, then he knew he had to do this. With a sigh, he reached his hand up to his mask and pulled it down, finally revealing himself to Jasmine.

Jasmine's eyes widened as she saw who was under the mask of Spider-Man. "Braedey...? You... you are..." She spoke out in surprise and shock. "You're Spider-Man?"

"Yeah... I am. I'm the Legendary Spider-Man." Braedey answered back softly.

"All this time... you've been saving lives... even mine..." Jasmine could only breathe out. "No wonder you're always so busy and you have been out and about..."

"Because I've been saving people." Braedey shrugged.

Jasmine slowly walked up, taking note of Braedey's muscles and lean shape, as well as his outfit. "How did you even get so strong? And where did you get the suit?"

Braedey shows a small smile. "Well, that's a bit of a surprise. Would you like to see The Haven?" He offers.

"The Haven?" Jasmine questioned.

Braedey puts his mask back on, then wraps his arms around Jasmine, holding her close. She blushes, then she gets her Scarlet Cat mask and wig on, then the webslinger begins to swing on through the buildings and streets of Manhattan, Scarlet Cat holding on tight.

Jasmine settled down and held onto Spider-Man, her thoughts still flooded with questions, especially about Braedey and how he is New York's Spider-Man, and so much more...

~*~*~

Eventually, Spider-Man swings into The Haven, Scarlet Cat alongside him as they arrive. When they land, Scarlet Cat looks around in surprise and curiosity, then she saw Tengu, Goldeneye, as well as Goddess Eye.

"Spider-Man." Tengu acknowledges, then he saw Scarlet Cat. "Wait. You found her?"

"Yes. And she knows who I am." Spider-Man takes off his mask. "And you're not gonna believe who she is."

"Who?" Goddess Eye turns to look at Braedey.

Braedey turns to look at Scarlet Cat, who removes her wig and mask. "Everyone, Scarlet Cat is in fact my girlfriend Jasmine Russo." He announced, Jasmine now smiling to them.

"Whoa... did not see that comin'." Goldeneye stated.

Braedey turns to Jasmine. "You know my secret, I know yours, now you know my team's. Goddess Eye is in fact..." The smart girl in disguise removes her mask. "...Andrea Garcia. "Goldeneye is..." The masked man with the robotic limb takes his mask off. "Shawn Brixton. And last but not least, Tengu is none other than my buddy..." Tengu retracts his mask. "Leo Hoshi."

Jasmine looks in surprise at the three. "All three of you..."

"Technically, there's up to six members, that including Spider-Man here." Leo clarified. "Agent Venom, as well as Spider-Woman. They're out on patrol right now."

"So, what exactly happened to all of you, and how did you build this place?" Jasmine wondered in curiosity.

So, Braedey explained to Jasmine about the spider bite he got back at ESU during that school trip, how he felt sick and went home, but he felt better than ever before the next day, when he didn't need glasses and was now stronger than before. After that, he told Leo, Andrea, and Shawn about what happened, and they all decided to become a superhero group. Overtime, they had gained the reputation of being New York's heroes.

After that statement, Jasmine sat down on a stool, her hand against her head. "Whoa..." Was all she could say.

"Yeah, we know. It's a lot to take in." Leo commented.

"So, the reason why you guys are always gone... it's because you were saving lives." Jasmine stated, then looks to Braedey. "So you saved Gwen Stacy out there from that building collapse."

"Yeah, and Leo helped out with stopping that floor from falling, on top of saving the crane." Braedey added in. "There's been talk on the news that Spider-Man and his crew may be given the key to the city by the police chief's daughter."

"That's definitely a privilege and more." Jasmine now commented.

"Honestly, I never did all those heroics for fame or anything like that." Braedey countered. "I did all of that because it was the right thing to do, and not for the thrill of being a hero."

"He's right." Andrea nodded.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in." Everyone else looks over to see Agent Venom and Spider-Woman now swing in, landing with a tuck-and-roll move. "Scarlet Cat, I assume?" Venom took a guess. "Spidey has told me about you." Jasmine blushed at his comment.

"Dante, it's all good. She can be trusted." Braedey said. Venom nodded, the mask peeling away into his body to reveal Dante. "Jasmine, met Dante Hasselhoff, a friend of mine and Leo's back in the day."

"Good to meet you." Dante nodded, just as a tendril stretched out of his body, picking up a cup of coffee. "Thanks, V."

"Anytime." Venom spoke in Dante's head.

"Uh..." Jasmine just looked stunned.

"Oh, right. Dante has some kind of alien creature called a Symbiote inside of him, who gave him those powers." Shawn stated.

"Oh...." Jasmine simply acknowledged. "And who is Spider-Woman?" She now asked.

"That's Karai. She was also bitten by a radioactive spider like Braedey." Andrea introduced, Spider-Woman taking off her mask to show her face.

"So, the Italian redhead Jasmine Russo turns out to be the Scarlet Cat." Dante gave a smile. "Braedey's told us how you've got a little bit of chemistry going on." That made Braedey and Jasmine blush at this.

"Well, I guess she's now part of the team." Leo said, then takes note of Jasmine's attire. "But I guess that she will need a new outfit."

Jasmine looks at Leo. "What?"

"Leo is right. You were struggling for breath when I found you, your outfit definitely not made for what you were doing." Braedey spoke up. "I think it be best that you get a better outfit to cope with your actions as being the Scarlet Cat."

Jasmine gave a simple nod back. "Okay, then." She hands a slip of paper. "This is of my measurements."

Braedey didn't dare take a look, giving the paper over to Karai and Andrea. "Since Leo can handle the extra technical stuff, you two can handle with making the suit perfect for Jasmine."

"Right, then." Andrea nodded. "Leo, we may need to think of some new ideas and inventions for Jasmine."

"Got it." Leo acknowledged back. "Though it will take a bit of time to get everything done."

"I can wait." Jasmine reassured to them. "Besides, I've got a lot of things to deal with at home." She looks to Braedey. "Think you can swing me over to my house?"

"Of course." Braedey nodded. He gently takes Jasmine in his arms, as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'll swing back over once Jasmine is home."

"You got it." Shawn nodded, Braedey getting his mask on. "Just watch out in case Black Goblin appears."

Spider-Man gives the nod before he swings out of The Haven, heading on forth to Jasmine's neighbourhood. As he swung along, Jasmine leans into his arm as he swung amongst the tall buildings, a small smile on her face as she holds him close. After a while, he soon arrived at Jasmine's home, landing next to her window. Spider-Man gently lowers Jasmine down onto her window sill, the redhead showing a blushing smile on her face.

"You take care of yourself tonight." Spider-Man said to Jasmine.

"Of course." Jasmine gently takes the webslinger's hand. "How about... just one little kiss?" She asked.

Spider-Man rolls up part of his mask to reveal his mouth, then both he and Jasmine share a quick kiss. After that, Spider-Man lowers his mask until it covers up his face, and after shooting a strand of web, he swings away.

Jasmine, after watching on, breathes out a loving sigh as she watched the webslinger swing into the depths of the city. After that, she opens her window and gets into her room before closing it. She placed a hand on her chest, feeling her chest beating quickly in response. It definitely was magical in a way.

~*~*~

After a few days, Andrea, Karai, and Leo have finally finished with Jasmine's new Scarlet Cat outfit. As soon as they had finished, they contacted Jasmine about the news and she was given a lift from Goldeneye. When she arrived, she saw her now outfit before her, now sporting a red colour scheme with white gloves and fluffy areas around the neck collar and legs. She goes to try it on, and her attire definitely accentuated her curvy figure and shape.

"How does it feel?" Andrea asked as she and the others watch Jasmine perform some flexibility moves and stretches.

"Feels good. Not too tight nor too loose." Jasmine answered as she does a triple backflip and lands in a cat-like pose. "Feels really good..." she purrs.

The upgrades of Jasmine's Scarlet Cat suit include fitting Jasmine's form better, less restricting than the original. It is made of a bulletproof yet flexible material. Despite the jumpsuit appearance, there is lightweight yet durable armour along the arms, legs, as well as her shins and hands. For her mask, she now has red-colour contact lenses, the lenses having a built-in HUD. The HUD has a 'cat-sense', since it can tap into cameras or sensors around her, so it gives her a type of awareness around her. A pair of cat-like ears on a headband, with earpieces for her ears, are specially-designed audio devices to enhance one's hearing. They can tune into police radio frequencies by using either the tag on her collar, or one of the ears on her belt buckle. Her new boots can absorb sound for ease when sneaking around locations. The boots also have small pop-out spikes for scaling walls. Her new set of gloves have retractable claws, tipped with a special metallic material to cut through most metallic fibres and glass. The belt has a few pouches which contain gadgets such as smoke bombs/pellets, plus cat trackers. The tag on her collar is a light, same with her belt buckle. In addition, her grapple hooks have been upgraded and retrofitted with stronger launch mechanisms and stronger cables and hooks, just one cable now able to hold up about 10 tonnes of pressure and weight.

(A/N: I'd like to thank Flamewarrior11 about the ideas for this suit as well as the design for it)

"I feel like Scarlet Cat 2.0 or something." Jasmine now smirks as she looks at her reflection in the mirror.

"Well, I cannot wait to see how you perform in action." Braedey spoke up, who's currently handing upside down from a strand of web.

"It be impressive to see how well your new gadgets and suit perform." Leo added in, just as he forms his Tengu suit. "Gotta fly now!" With that, he deploys his wings and takes off out of The Haven.

"He really likes doing that, right?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah." Everyone else answered back.

"Well, even though this is not much of a ceremony, but I'd like to welcome Scarlet Cat to the team." Shawn now announced, everyone else clapping in response.

Jasmine smiled back. She is now a part of Spider-Man's team, who just happened to be her soon-to-be boyfriend, but she was more than happy to be a part of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1.5K 20
Alright, Let's do this one last time. My name is Y/n Parker, got bit by a magical spider and for the last four to six years, I've been the one and on...
18.4K 895 19
You know the story by now. With great power comes great I don't need to finish that. You've heard it to death; every universe has. But what if your u...
11.2K 302 23
𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐱 𝐨𝐜 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬? ( chapter 1-5 are just to start the story off it will get better after...
906 31 30
Hey...you ready? was the same question i had in my head when i came to the conclusion to writing this story. This story has been in the works for 2 t...