Mr Cold (KTH) UNEDITED

By Ava_kim21

Y/n: Mr Kim I wanna borrow something would you give me. Taehyung: What is it? Y/n: Can I get a kiss? I will m... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
Bonus Pt.1
Bonus Pt.2

Chapter 2

2.7K 129 112
By Ava_kim21

Y/n's pov

I drove to the intelligence department I have to work with Taehyung the Taehyung my Taebear wait you should know something last time me and Tae went to a mission I was undercover as his wife trust me he is cold as ice berg and I was really sad that I had to stay with him in the same house but atleast he respected me btw after the case ended we became good friends yeah I flirt with him alot and he is really annoyed by that btw I like to annoy he was on a mission for past 2 years while I was busy with mine.

As I parked my car I got a message.

Message.

Iceie bear 🐻❄️

Hey heard we got a new mission listen miss black coffee I am not so excited to work with you.

Me: listen you ice berg CEO monkey you better be or I will do something which I will not regret.

What?

Meet me in basement after talk with dad I will show you 😘😘.

Eww 🤢🤢 disgusting you still haven't changed.

Well I am only like this because of you what's up handsome people these days🤨.

Huh people are jealous because I am handsome.

Wait wait hold on I didn't meant to send this to you I was texting Jungkook and was praising on his looks and how will I write a book about him 😊😊.

You are texting Jungkook while talking to me ugh anyway ms black coffee , come fast people will think you are fool standing in parking lot and making faces while looking at your phone while you think you look beautiful but you look ugly.

You wait I am coming you dirty Icey piggy and yeah don't forget the basement meet 😏😏.

🤮🤮.Bye omg I gonna be sick.

Chat ended.

I went inside the building as everyone wished me.
I went to dad's office and saw Taehyung sitting on the couch.

Tae: hey Ms Balck coffee long time no see.

Me: Last time I checked you hated black coffee.

Tae: that's why I call you Black coffee you brainless girl.

Me: -_- wtf- weren't you my husband so shouldn't you love me 💞💞.

Tae: really see the day I will tell you I love will be when the world ends.

Me: oh I am honoured and why-.

Suddenly dad entered ugh I wanna flirt with icie boy.

Dad: How is my daughter and son.

Me: Ewww we sound like brother and sister.

Dad: Ah My apologies.

Tae: I am fine Mr Min.

Dad: Call me dad son.

Me: Aren't you my dad tough.

Dad:*whispers in my ear* But wouldn't he be my son-in-law so won't I be his dad.

Me: Right........

Author's pov

Dad: So you both have a mission and yours work is simple Taehyung as Y/n is senior so you will be under her.

Tae: Under her wha-t do yo-u mea-n?😳😳.

Y/n: *whispers in Tae's ears* I really don't mind😏😏.

(A/n: 🌚🌚)

Dad: Ahem... I mean you will WORK Under Her. Stop being dirty minded.
So as I was saying-

Dad got cut off beacause some people came inside and they were.

.

.

.

.

They were boys.

Rm: Kim Namjoon.🤓

Jin: WWH Kim Seokjin.😘

Suga: Min Yoongi.😼

J-hope: Jung Hoeseok.🌞

JM: Park Jimin.🌝

Jungkook: *shy* Jeon Jungkook 🙈

Y/n: Omo Guys it's been so long except Jk.

Dad: Ah yeah they will also help you and also someone else.

Eunwoo: I am here.

Y/n: Eunwoo.

She ran and hugged him while Eunwoo just smiled.

Now whatever you will read will be in BTS mind.

JM: Yah! she didn't hug me.

Jk: Noona what about me.

Jhope: huh Am I even here.

Jin: How can she not notice world wide handsome.

Rm still processing.....

Taehyung: Why is she hugging him! always flirting with me but hug other guys this girl changes boys as icecream.

Suga: What's up with people making faces these days anyways I am a rock.

Thoughts ended.

Y/n: Eunwoo I couldn't even thank you for helping me earlier today and thanks for managing everything while I was not there.

Eunwoo: You are my cousin and my bestfriend ofcourse I will take care of you.

Tae:*in mind* oh he is her cousin.

Dad: Done with everything no one is letting me say. Yoongi wake up already.

Dad: Now get your roles: Taehyung you are already the CEO Y/n will be your Partner in the project so you both can stick together and Girlfriend , Jk will be Y/n's Assistant and Eunwoo will be Taehyung's assistant, Jimin Employee, Rm Advisor,Jhope Intern,Suga Hacker,Jin will be the Cafeteria incharge.

Taehyung: I am okay with it but Why Y/n is my Girlfriend*mumbles which no one can hear*Well I don't mind.

Jk: Yayy! I will be with Noona.

Jimin: Me an employee ugh.

Jin: I love cooking anyways chop chop.

Rm: I am Inevitable.

Jhope: Intern yay I will meet new people.

Suga: Where's my Laptop here it is.

Jin: Are U Kidding seriously.

Suga: It's better than your shirt anyways.

Suga: Looks like an Unicorn has Vomited on it.

Jin: Yah!

Dad: Jimin you will keep check with all new employees, Jin you will check the Cafeteria, Rm you will give us advise, Suga You need to hack any possible data, Eunwoo stay with Taehyung, Jk with Y/n, Hobi Check new interns,Jimin no ughs keep check of all employees.

Y/n: Ok dad.

Mr Min left and All the boys went out of the building.

*Parking lot*

Eunwoo: Y/n I need to do an interrogation with Mrs Shin so you go ahead.

Y/n: Ok Euni.

Eunwoo left.

Y/n: Yeah I wanted to buy new clothes for office Who wanna tag along with me to the mall.

BTS *except Tae*: me.

Everyone looks at Taehyung.

Tae: I will go but beacause I need to buy socks.

Y/n smiled.

Taehyung also smiled secretly.

Y/n: who wanna come with me in my car.

Jk: Me.

Tae: Noooo.

____________________________________

Back with an update guys hope you like this Chapter also.

Happ Birthday to our Yoongles.

Have a nice day ☺️😽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 230 9
"Why are you still here Minji? Why would Taehyung still keep you around to look after me if he already got what he wanted..." His voice was quiet and...
136K 6.7K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' ๐Ÿ’ They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...
16K 406 23
๐Ÿ”žTaehyung cought her running way from here and again took her to his mansion..He forcefully grabbed her waist and kissing her like there's no tomorr...
838K 33.8K 100
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. -๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๏ฟฝ...