DANCING QUEEN โ” ELI MOSKOWITZ

By pixieshollow

๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ผ. โ”Š ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’...! " digging the dancing queen ! " โ–๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต โ”โ”... More

๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต.
๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†.
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’๐’๐’†.
๐’๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’˜๐’.
๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’

๐’•๐’†๐’

725 40 22
By pixieshollow

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🔮⛓🪩 ༉‧₊˚✧ ꒰ 𝓓ancing 𝓠ueen ꒱

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝗇          ⎯⎯           𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗌

                    "OH, WE'RE gonna look like idiots." In disappointment, Venus shut her eyes tightly and shook her head as Sensei Lawrence explained their entrance. She bounced nervously on her toes, clad in the new sleek black gi Johnny had gifted the students.

          "Shut up!" Aisha nudged her, puffing her cheeks out, trying not to laugh.

          Venus bit her lip, her fingers fiddling with the hem of her shirt; she glanced up as a hand was placed on her shoulder. Eli gave her a reassuring smile, a glint of excitement glimmering in his eyes as he looked down at her, "You okay?"

          The Torres girl felt sick; she didn't know why she even bothered to show up. It wasn't like she was going to win; she was going to get her ass beat, no doubt. Venus was going to leave here on a stretcher. The pink-haired pixie stared blankly down at her shoes. She hasn't even written her will!

          "V?" Eli leaned down to her height, both hands on her shoulders.

          "What?" Venus blinked away her thoughts, face to face with Eli, with wide eyes. She leaned back and forced an awkward laugh, wringing her hands, "I'm good, just nervous, y'know."

          The booming voice of the announcer echoed through the building, "From Reseda, returning to the tournament, we have—"

          "That's our cue! C'mon," Eli's grin morphed into a smirk, turning Venus around and guiding her into line with the other members of Cobra Kai.

          "Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!" The group shouted as they marched into the tournament room. Venus nearly threw up on the spot as she gazed into the stands—so many people.

          "Now, that's what I call an entrance!" The announcer, Daryl, called out, "And a badass name for a dojo!"

          In the stands, Demetri jumped up, "Venus!" He waved manically at the girl, making the pit in her stomach lessen slightly. A nervous smile flickered along her lips, waving at him shyly, her hand shaking the slightest bit. Honey-brown eyes glanced to the boy's side, her smile fell, and the pit came back ten times heavier. Sitting there, in all her beautiful glory, was a bright smiling Moon, cheering loudly, "Go, Hawk!"

          "Let's hear it for Cobra Kai!" The audience roared.

          "And finally, fighting unaffiliated from North Hills, we have Mr. Robby Keene!"

          Wide-eyed, Venus gaped at the boy as he jogged past the Cobra Kai crew, his hair pulled back in a bun with a stoic expression and clenched jaw. Robby stood up straight, and his hands clenched to his sides. His green eyes wandered to Venus,' and he gave her a discreet nod.

          "All right folks," The announcer spoke again, a chill running down her spine, "It's karate time!"

          Venus' eyes fluttered shut as she muttered, "I think I'm gonna be sick."

⎯⎯⎯

          Venus stood behind the mat with the other students rocking back and forth on her heels, watching Miguel readied himself to fight. The crowd in the gym roared, cheering on their respective teams.

          "All right, gentlemen, you know the rules. Three points wins." The referee told them, "Step on the mat."

          "Come on Miguel!"

          "Face me, bow. Face each other, bow." The referee directed, "Ready? Fight!"

          Miguel raised his hands and lifted his leg in the crane kick position. His opponent ran forward to him and Miguel swiftly kicked him in the face, knocking him down. The identical kick Daniel LaRusso used in the 1984 All-Valley Tournament against Sensei Lawerence.

          Venus winced, glancing back at the LaRusso family in the seats, Sam glaring angrily at Miguel.

          "Point, Diaz!"

⎯⎯⎯

          It was finally the pink-haired girl's turn after watching most of her team members battle and win in their matches. Aisha walked up to the girl with a proud smile; she was still wound up from her match, adrenaline pumping through her veins, "You ready?"

          "No, I'm gonna shit myself." Venus tried turning around and running away but got stopped by Miguel and Eli. She huffed and peaked at her opponent, "He's scary." She whispered.

          "V, you got this!" Miguel shook her shoulders, his eyes filled with amusement, "Just remember to aim low?"

          "You're not helping me."

          "V, look at me," Eli swiftly turned her and leaned down to her height, "Don't be scared; think of it as a practice sparring match."

          "Again, I'm not feeling comforted." Venus threw her head back with a whine.

          Eli smiled at her pulling her in for a quick hug, "You can do this, V."

          Venus felt butterflies erupt in her stomach and a warmth cradle her cheeks. Releasing from the hug, Venus slowly strolled onto the mat. Johnny stopped her, "Shortcake." He heaved a sigh, glancing back and forth between the girl and her opponent, "You can do this." His voice was low, and he held no humor in his eyes as he usually does. The slightest bit of confidence fluttered around her as Johnny nodded at her in reassurance.

          Taking a deep breath, she stood face to face with her competition. "Face me, bow. Face each other, bow." The referee called.

          They did as so. Venus may eye contact with the blonde boy; he gave her a sinister smirk, his eyes wandering up and down her form.

          "Ready? Fight!"

          Strike first.

          Venus circled the boy, rushing forward and striking him in the chest; he stumbled back with a scoff and tried to take a swing at her. Narrowly dodging down, she swept his legs, making him fall harshly.

          "Point, Torres!"

          Venus jumped up, a gleam of shock flashing across her face. Whipping her head around, she gaped at her friends, who all gave her shouts of encouragement.

          "Let's go, V!"

          "Ready, fight!"

          Venus rushed forward, hurling a few jabs his way. He repeatedly pushed her hand to the side before striking her harshly in the stomach.

          Stumbling back, Venus fell and felt a searing pain hit her, and then she slammed to the floor. In a swift movement, the boy had taken a hit to her ribs.

          "Point, Johnson!"

          Venus groaned, the air leaving her body, and she cradled her stomach.

          Eli clenched his fists, eyes scanning over Venus as she grunted and pushed herself up from the floor.

          Gritting her teeth, she raised her eyebrows at Johnson, getting into a fighting position.

          "Ready, fight!"

          Venus goes to punch—the boy catches her hand; he grips it, moving to hit her ribs. A grunt fell from the short girl's lip as he struck the same spot as before.

          Twisting out of his grip, the girl jumped back and swung her foot to hit the boy's side. While he was still far, she kicked him in the stomach, making him fall again.

          "Point, Torres!"

          "C'mon shortcake! Finish him!"

          "Ready, fight!"

          Venus huffed, her aching side killing her with every breath she took. Johnson stepped forward, sending a kick to her stomach that she caught. Pushing him back, Venus sent a punch.

          He blocked it. Johnson threw hit after hit until Venus caught an opening through his defense and punched his abdomen. He fell to the mat in pain, and Venus stepped back in shock.

          "Holy shit," She turned around so fast she nearly stumbled over her feet, "Did I do it?:

          "Yes, Venus!"

          A soft smile appeared on Eli's face as he cupped his hands over his mouth and cheered, "That's my girl!"

          The referee strolled over to her and raised her hand with a wide grin, "Winner, Torres!"

          Claps and cheers echoed throughout the room. Eli and Demetri, the loudest of them all, yelled encouragements to the short girl.

          Eli and Miguel rushed to Venus with wide grins, giving her pats on the back and hugs, "Yes, Venus! I told you, you could do it!"

          A squeak came from the girl, "Please be gentle, I think my ribs are bruised."

          "We should get you some ice."

⎯⎯⎯

          It was finally time for Eli's fight. Venus had given him a small pep-talk and a hug to send him off, but she couldn't help her stomach drop as she looked up at Moon in the stands, blowing him kisses with her broad bright grin.

          Eli was ready to attack as he faced his opponent, bouncing on the balls of his feet. When the referee signaled to begin, he launched blow after blow at his opponent—who was attempting to avoid them.

          News flash: he didn't. Eli had taken his opponent down quickly and swiftly, his opposite only managing to fit a few hits in.

          "Winner!"

          Venus jumped with a wide smile, wincing as she moved too quickly and felt a pain hit her ribs. "Yes, Eli!"

          "Yeah!" The blue-haired boy roared, moving out of the ref's hold to take off the top of his gi.

          "What the hell is he doing?" Aisha squinted at the boy as he turned around to show off his tattoo, rolling his shoulder blades.

          Venus let out a loud laugh of disbelief, watching as he yelled. "I don't know." 

          Eli strutted back to the dojo with a cocky smirk on his face, raising his hands for congratulating high-fives. He swung his arm around Venus with a laugh. But moved away quickly and flexed his muscles as he saw Moon gazing at him dreamily.

          A giggle left Venus' lips as her nose scrunched up in disgust, "You look like a douche."

          "Shhhh, she likes it."

⎯⎯⎯

          Venus' next fight approached a bit too rapidly for her liking. Her side still hurt, and she was ninety-nine percent sure this kid could break her in two.

          Nervously she glanced at Sensei Lawrence, her voice high-pitched as she realized her fate, "Is this happening? They expect me to fight him? Him!"

          Aisha frowned at her opponent, a scoff leaving his lips, "He's just a little tall, get him in the dick."

          Venus furrowed her brows, "I'm pretty sure that's a foul."

          Sensei Lawerence shook his head, "This kid's moves are predictable; he moves quickly. You can do this."

          Eli glared at the kid, almost sizing him up as if he were fighting him, "He looks like a pussy."

          "Hawk." Johnny glanced back at him, his eyes flashing a warning, "Stand down."

          "If I end up on a gurney, can you guys send me to the friendly hospital with the fancy doors?" Venus mumbles, her eyes wide like a deer in headlights, "Not the one on Sanderson Street. I hate that one. The nurses scare me, I got stitches there once the nurse was mean. Her name was Miss Shirley. I didn't like Miss Shirley."

          Aisha placed her hands on Venus' shoulders, guiding the girl on the mat, ignoring her nervous rambles.

          "—Now that I think about it, Miss Shirley shouldn't have made it through med school. I mean, she had no empathy at all. Oh my god, our medical school system is screwed. You know what, don't send me to any hospital; just let me rot on the floor, please, and thank you."

          "Will you shut up!" Sensei Lawerence hissed, his eyes glazed over in confusion as he blinked at the short girl, his eyebrows pinched together tightly, "No pussying out, you get on that mat and you kick that kid's ass. Copy, short cake?"

          Venus shook her head side-to-side frantically. Rolling his eyes, Johnny nudged her forward so she was face-to-face with her opponent. Nervously, Venus looked at the boy and began to let out an awkward laugh, only stopping as the referee cleared his throat.

          "Face me, bow. Face each other, bow." The referee ordered.

          Venus sized the boy—Bishops—up. He was a tall blonde with a skinny build, his dark eyebrows bushy and unkempt as they furrowed over his pale blue eyes that stared at her in disgust. His thin lips curled into a snarl as he positioned himself into a fighting stance.

          "Ready? fight!"

          Venus lunged forward, swinging at his stomach. Bishops dodged it swiftly and used his reach to his advantage, aiming at her head.

          Throwing herself back, Venus narrowly missed the jab, stumbling as the blonde boy pounced at her. He threw continuous hits, and while she blocked them, he swept her legs out from under her.

          "Point, Bishops!"

          Huffing, Venus glared up at the red-faced boy and got into a fighting position.

          "Ready, fight!"

          Venus ambushed the boy, throwing jab after jab. He could deflect the first couple, but he was knocked to the ground by a hard kick to the stomach.

          "Point, Venus!"

          "Yes!" Eli's voice echoed loudly from the cheering in the Cobra Kai section, "You got this, V!"

          The fight continued; Bishops had managed to get Venus down again with a punch to the gut. The score was set to two-two.

          Venus felt herself start to wear out, her energy depleting as she ducked and swerved the angered boy's hits. His spit flew from his mouth as he grunted with every attack; she could tell he was getting frustrated.

          Leaping back, Bishop swung his leg up and kicked the girl sharply in the shoulder. A disgruntled whine fell from Venus' lips, and with wide eyes, she rolled on the floor out of the way just as the snarling boy went to deliver his final hit. However, her efforts fell to be futile as he jumped over her quickly and sent a kick to her ribs.

          "Oh, you bitch!" Venus groaned as the boy sent another sharp kick to her side, as the referee glanced at the judges.

          Eli nearly jumped the boy, being held back by Miguel and Aisha, as everyone from the Cobra Kai team screamed protests.

          "That's a foul!"

          "Reff, are you kidding?"

          "That's bullshit!"

          "Winner, Bishops!"

          Aisha glared at the boy in disgust as she walked onto the mat and helped Venus up, "Fucking dickhead!"

          Throwing an arm around Venus, Aisha glanced back and mouthed to the boy Watch your back.

          Eli—still withheld by Miguel and Sensei Lawerence, shrugged the two off him and quickly made his way to Venus. An anxious furrow formed between his brows as he analyzed the girl's form. He gently placed his hands on her shoulders and guided her to sit on the bench, "Are you okay?"

          Squatting down in front of her, the blue-haired boy placed his hands on her knees. Eli grabbed the ice pack handed to him and put it on Venus' side. Goosebumps caressed her skin as the cool touch spread to her aching side that would surely bruise; a sigh fell from her pink lips. Smiling at Eli, she raised a hand to hold the ice there herself, only to feel the slightest shock of electric warmth as her hand touched his.

          The two froze.

          Did he feel that too?

          Gazing into each other's eyes, the rest of the room fizzled away until it was just the two best friends.

          Two best friends.

          The words rang bitterly through the pink-haired pixie's brain. In her trance-like state, Venus could barely hear Eli's voice as he began to speak. Blinking away her thoughts, the rest of the world became audible once more.

          "Venus?" Eli's hand shook her knee.

          "Hmm?" She felt her mouth run dry. What the hell is wrong with her?

          "I asked if you were okay." He leaned forward, "Are you okay?"

          Widening her eyes, Venus let out a bit of an awkward laugh, "Me? Of course I am okay. Why wouldn't I be okay?"

          Eli raised his eyebrows, tilting his head to the side, his voice low, "Your ribs?"

          "Oh! No, yeah! It's fine and dandy, hey! You know I think I'm gonna run to the bathroom before the championships!" Jumping up, the girl winced, lowering her head in an attempt to hide her blushing face.

          "Venus, wait!" Eli's confused voice fluttered past her ears as she quickly wobbled her way to the girl's locker room.

          Reaching the room, she let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. Venus slid her back down the wall and shoved her face in her unoccupied hand.

          A sinking feeling of realization tugged at her, one that she had been ignoring for so so so long. It nagged at her, circling her head in a constant loop. A sigh fell from her lips, and she leaned her head back on the wall with a huff.

          She was so screwed.

⎯⎯⎯

          "Let's give it up for all of our competitors. You're all winners! We have seen some great fighting today, haven't we? Huh?" The announcer called to the crowd with a wide smile.

          Venus hadn't been with her group for the past few fights; however, she watched Aisha's fight and comforted the girl after her loss. That is until Sam showed up, and Venus felt the need to leave the two be.

          "There can be only one true winner, and he is standing on this stage right now." The announcer continued, "Will it be Miguel Diaz from Cobra Kai karate?"

          Venus stood beside Bert, throwing an arm around his shoulder as they cheered loudly.

          "Will it be Hawk? Well, I guess it's just Hawk from Cobra Kai karate?"

          Venus cheered with a roll of her eyes, glancing up at Demetri in the stands. Both of them staring at each other with the same look.

          It's Moskowitz.

          The man resumed, "Will it be Robby Keene, unaffiliated?"

          Venus let out a "Whoo!" earning weird looks from her peers but a smile from the boy himself.

          "And last but certainly not least, last year's champion, fighting out of Topanga Karate, Xander Stone!"

          The mere mention of his name caused Xander to flip twice, landing directly in front of the announcer and grabbing the microphone. "I just wanted to say that even though I love to fight, we all need to fight against hatred."

          "Is he seriously doing this right now?" Bert squinted at the boy.

          Venus shushed the boy with her hand, listening intently to the boy's words.

          "...as i look around this arena, I pray for every race, religion, and gender that we can all live together in peace. Please join me in a moment of silence as we strive to end intolerance in our time."

          The pink-haired girl gazed at the boy in awe, an action not missed by Eli, who rolled his eyes in disbelief.

          The space was quiet. Just as Xander had requested, everyone lowered their head.

          After a few beats of silence, the announcer snatched the microphone from the young contestant, "All right! First up, Stone versus Diaz!"

          "Go Miguel go!"

          "Get his ass, Miguel!"

          "Face me, bow. Each other, bow," The referee ordered, "Fighting positions."

          "Ready? Fight!"

          The pink-haired pixie watched the fight from the sidelines with Bert and Eli. They were cheering Miguel on the loudest they could.

          "Punch him in the face Xander!"

          Venus whipped her head to the side, watching in awe as the boy's mother screamed at her son, pumping her fist up into the air. Blinking away from the mad-eyed woman, Venus jumped up as Miguel swung his leg and hit Xander in the face, knocking him to the floor.

          Quickly, Miguel dominated the match three to one.

          The announcer rushed up to the Diaz boy and lifted his arm in the air, "Winner, Diaz!"

          Miguel looked back at the group, "I'm going to the finals!" He yelled with the broadest smile.

          Venus squealed, pulling Bert and Eli into a hug, jumping up and down, "He's going to the finals!"

          "Miguel Diaz in onto the finals!" The announcer boomed, his following words sending a shiver down Venus' spine, "Next up, Hawk vs. Keene!"

          Oh shit.

⎯⎯⎯

          "Something wrong, Sensei?" Eli's voice echoed through Venus' ears as she stood next to the boy, biting her nails to the point of drawing blood.

          The Torres girl side-eyed the Lawrence man, wondering what he could say, considering he was watching his own son go against his student.

          "No," Johnny shook his head from Robby and turned to Eli, his voice low, "Show him what you got."

          The pink-haired girl shook her head in disbelief and looked at Robby with sympathetic eyes, only to see him looking back at her, and with a nod of his head and a slight grin, he turned to Eli.

          Eli hopped onto the mat with a smirk strutting up to Robby, who held a stoic expression and clenched jaw, "Prepare to face the fury of the Hawk."

          "Ready? Fight!"

          Venus cheered for Eli (and Robby, however, her team didn't need to know that.) She winced as Robby got slammed to the floor by Eli, successfully scoring a point for the mohawk-wearing boy.

          "One point, Hawk!"

          As the second round began, Daniel LaRusso stood up, cupping his hands over his mouth and calling, "Remember what you learned, Robby!"

          "Fight!"

          Snapping into a trance-like state, Robby's moves became swift and sharp, and soon enough, he swung his leg across Eli's face. Earning a point.

          Eli stood up with a huff, getting close to Robby's frame, anger flaring up through his veins, "That was a lucky point, and it's gonna be your last."

          "Why? Leaving early to fix that stupid haircut?"

          Eli seethed with anger, his jaw clenched, and suddenly he charged forward as Robby walked with his back turned. The Moskowitz boy ran up and kicked his foot against Robby's shoulder, sending him to the floor.

          Miguel and Venus gasped, her hands covering her mouth while Miguel screamed at Eli. Sensei Lawerence rushed to Robby, worry crossing over his features as his son withered on the ground.

          "That's enough! Illegal contact! You're disqualified!" The ref held Eli back and pointed his finger at him.

          Shoving the man off him, Eli yelled, "Bullshit!"

          At the same time, Robby pushed Johnny back, and the blonde man glared at Eli, "What the hell are you thinking, man?"

          Eli scowled at the man with a scoff, "What was I supposed to do, be a pussy?"

          Miguel furiously pulled him off the mat as the boy reached the Cobra Kai's side, "I can't believe you did that!"

          Venus slid between the two and smacked Eli's arm, "Are you a fucking idiot? Why would you do that?"

          Eli laughed sinisterly, throwing his hands back in the air. "He insulted me. What'd you want me to do? Sit there and let him disrespect me like that?"

          The fuming Torres girl stepped closer, steam practically flying from her ears, "No! I expected you to shut the fuck up and take your anger out on him by winning the tournament! Like a normal person. Has the hair gel seeped into your brain?"

          Eli took a step, towering over Venus, his chest heaving with rage, "He deserved it."

          Venus raised her eyebrows and stared at him blankly through her lashes, swiftly turning on her heel with a scoff and moving far away from the Moskowitz boy.

          "With that disqualification, Keene earns a trip to the finals. We'll see him back here after a short break."

⎯⎯⎯

          "This is it, folks. the moment we've all been waiting for." The announcer spoke, "The final match to determine who will be victor and champion. will it be Miguel Diaz from Cobra Kai karate?"

          Venus stood to the side, clapping as she anxiously bit her lip and stared at the two boys on the mat. She leaned back on her heels between Aisha and Eli (who she was still slightly angry at).

          "Will it be Robby Keene, unaffilil—" Suddenly, a lady stopped the announcer, whispering something in his ear, "Daniel LaRusso's gonna coach? Daniel LaRusso is gonna coach! I'm sorry, folks, there's been a change."

          Venus' mouth dropped to the floor as cheers erupted from the crowd. Miguel and Eli were shocked as Sensei Lawrence clenched his jaw.

          "Robby Keene will now be fighting for Miyagi-Do karate with former champion Daniel LaRusso as his sensei!" The announcer roared out, "How about that? Good luck, gentlemen."

          "Face me, bow. Each other, bow." the referee demanded, "Fighting positions."

          "Hai"

          "Ready? And fight!"

          The teens circled each other, Miguel striking first, only to be blocked by the Keene boy. Quickly with a spin kick to Miguel's chest, Robby knocked the boy down.

          "Point, Keene!"

          Johnny yelled to Miguel, "Remember the pitching machine. Don't get hit."

          "Fight!"

          Taking sensei's word into consideration, Miguel ducked and dodged all attacks from Robby, sending a punch to the boy's abdomen.

          "Diaz and Cobra Kai with the point!"

          "Go, Miguel!"

          Miguel knocked Robby to the ground during the third round by swiping his feet and sending a punch to Robby's injured shoulder.

          Venus flinched, grimacing as he let out a pained whine.

          Daniel called a time-out, making Miguel throw his hands up, annoyed.

          He walked to the edge of the mat, seething with rage. Venus could not bring herself to look him in the eye; she stood beating herself up. This was a tournament. People were going to get hurt.

          "Fight!"

          Robby used one arm to carefully block Miguel's blows, ensuring he wouldn't further injure the other. Miguel pushed the Keene boy to the ground and jabbed his shoulder again. Robby had avoided the tanned boy's moves as he attempted to attack him on the floor.

          He used his strong arm to push himself into a one-arm handstand, kicking Miguel down.

          Robby stepped up to help Miguel, but Miguel violently tugged the boy's arm and remained unaided.

          Venus gaped and turned to look at Aisha, who stood next to her in shock, "Why is no one thinking today?"

          The ref called a warning as the two teens went to their respective senseis. "Whoever wins the next point will be the new championship!" The announcer shouted.

          "Fight!"

          Using Robby's weakness against him, Miguel sent a vicious kick to his injured shoulder, successfully sending him down.

          "Winner!" The referee cried while holding Miguel's arm up.

          "Oh my god, Miguel!"

          "Yes!"

          "He did it!"

          Though worried for Robby, Venus couldn't help cheering for Miguel. She rushed to Miguel and hugged him but moved away from him as soon as her eyes caught Robby's retreating figure.

          He glanced back at her, cradling his injured arm, and smiled solemnly.

          "Who saw that coming, huh?" Daryl challenged, clenching the trophy, "I know I didn't." He let out a chuckle. "Without further ado, let me present the trophy to this year's new champion, Miguel Diaz and the Cobra Kai dojo!"

          The room erupted with cheers as Miguel hollered, holding the trophy up with pride. Venus tore her eyes from Robby's as Eli excitedly pulled her into his side.

          "Is there anything you want to say to the people, son?" The announcer raised his eyebrows, handing him the mic.

          Miguel gratefully took the mic, smiling, "I just wanna say that if it wasn't for my sensei, I wouldn't be here. so this is for sensei Johnny Lawrence and Cobra Kai!"

          A small smile appeared on Venus' lips as she could feel the pure radiant happiness from the Diaz boy.

          "Cobra Kai!" The students began to chant, cheering loudly as Sensei Lawrence grabbed the trophy, "Cobra Kai, Cobra Kai!"

⎯⎯⎯

          Venus rushed up to Demetri the moment she landed her eyes on him. Throwing his arms around her, Demetri let out a laugh, "You did so good!"

          Venus snorted, her eyes rolling, "I got my ass beat, but thanks!" She pulled her pink hair out of its messy state, trying to tame it.

          "At least you won." He shrugged, smiling at Miguel as he approached the two.

          "Yeah," Venus nodded, her eyes trailing to Robby as he walked out the gym doors with Mr. LaRusso by his side. "We won."

001. 𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹'𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬.      posted march 8 , 2023

and that's a wrap on season 1! i'm gonna force myself to rewatch cobra kai to get more motivation but truly this chapter is dedicated to all you lovely readers who have supported me! and a huge shout out to multifandude ! for reminding me to finish this chapter thank you!!!

ok ill stop rambling! love you bye!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 3.4K 15
-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐‹๐‹๐’ แต—แต’สณสธ, สณแต’แต‡แต‡สธ '๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ...
47.6K 922 31
Keeping a low profile is never easy. For someone who would rather lead a private life, (Y/N) does everything she can to stay out of the spotlight. Sh...
83.6K 4.5K 28
-๐’๐„๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐ ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ แถœแต’แต‡สณแตƒ แตแตƒโฑ ...
105K 3.5K 48
if you pull, then I'll push too deep, and I'll fall right back to you. [ eli moskowitz / hawk x original character ] [ cobra kai seasons one - six ] ...